Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis Match Baby Outfits

by fakepeeps7 Posted 14th Apr 2009 at 4:23 AM - Updated 22nd May 2016 at 8:28 PM by fakepeeps7

111 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 81 Feedback Posts, 29 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Instructor
#51 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 7:02 AM
NO MORE NAKEY BABBIES! Lovely Thank you!

^_^
Test Subject
#52 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 1:38 AM
does it show up on the game automatically? plz answer thanx
Test Subject
#53 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 2:03 AM
how do u know if they show up in the game??? oh and thanx so much for this
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#54 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 7:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by i_luv_piper
how do u know if they show up in the game??? oh and thanx so much for this

If you download them and put them in the right folder, all your Sim babies will automatically wear them.
Test Subject
#55 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 9:30 PM
it worked but the diaper shape is still on and if someone could tell what im doing wrong and help me ill appreciate it plz answer
Field Researcher
#56 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 10:21 PM
The baby outfits are so adorable very nicely done, one question though. Will the babies still wear the outfits when they are being bathed?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#57 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 1:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hmrnd3
The baby outfits are so adorable very nicely done, one question though. Will the babies still wear the outfits when they are being bathed?

Good question. I've never noticed. I think they probably will, though, because this mesh overrides the default baby shape.
Test Subject
#58 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 11:19 AM
i downloaded this but how do you remove the diaper mark? like it still looks like their wearing a diaper but in the pictures of your babies wearing these cute suits it doesn't look like it
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#59 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 8:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Daniel99810
i downloaded this but how do you remove the diaper mark? like it still looks like their wearing a diaper but in the pictures of your babies wearing these cute suits it doesn't look like it

You have to have the mesh installed.
Test Subject
#60 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 6:43 PM
thank u so much! I've always wanted cloths for babies!

<3 THE SIMS 2!!!

~Hanie951234
Field Researcher
#61 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 3:27 PM
Thank you for these. The babies always looked so cold in nothing but a diaper!
Banned
#62 Old 18th Dec 2009 at 12:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Avaluna
Aww, they're all so cute. I love the one with the plumbbob.

Thank you!!

I agree! Thats the one I MIGHT pick. Its between the brown teddy bear or the plum bob!Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm???
Banned
#63 Old 18th Dec 2009 at 12:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fakepeeps7
Good question. I've never noticed. I think they probably will, though, because this mesh overrides the default baby shape.

Nope their Naked when u bathe them! I know by expierience!
*SHIVERS*
Test Subject
#64 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 3:08 AM
beautiful.!! but I was wondering if u can do a white onee I'd really appreciate it.!(:
Test Subject
#65 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 11:58 PM
Aww SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like the pink one with striped leggings! Great job!!!!
Test Subject
#66 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 6:41 AM
I worship you. At first, I was unsure of this, but then I saw the duck one and fell in love. It seriously looks unbelievably cute on babies, especially medium-skinned ones for some reason <3.
Test Subject
#67 Old 9th May 2010 at 12:48 PM
thank you so much i was sick of diapers my babies are wearing the yellow one with a duck on it
Mad Poster
#68 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 8:10 AM
I, like many others, love the one with the duck on it! My next Sim baby will be wearing that one, then for the baby after that I may swap for a different one. Or I may not - I really like the duckie! :-D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 21st Oct 2010 at 7:52 PM
thank you soo much! i picked the teddy outfit(=
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 11:05 AM
Arg, they're all so adorable! I don't know which to choose... (I know, my life is so difficult. ;P)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#71 Old 28th Jan 2011 at 9:14 PM
You are the best! Maxis is silly...who leaves their babies unclothed? Part of the fun of having a little one is all the cute clothes! I'm using the brown teddy bear one...it seems the most gender neutral. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 1st Feb 2011 at 9:17 PM
Which to pick.....I think I like the plumbob!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 27th Mar 2011 at 6:19 AM
Really cute. To get the one I wanted, I placed ONLY that one in the Downloads folder and it worked. I got the purple one. Its cute and I love it and my baby is no longer cold.
Test Subject
#74 Old 27th Mar 2011 at 6:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by selfmadequeen
You are the best! Maxis is silly...who leaves their babies unclothed? Part of the fun of having a little one is all the cute clothes! I'm using the brown teddy bear one...it seems the most gender neutral. Thanks so much!

Amen. I hate the way EA designed these babies. No love, no feelings, and all they want to do is shove bottles down its throat. EA needs to talk to REAL parents and social workers and doctors to learn about babies. (Did you know babies cry for attention, too? They crave the social interaction.)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 11:39 AM
They are gorgeous (:
Page 3 of 5