Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"I feel sexy.. yes, I do!" - Part I

by q3tbo Posted 4th Feb 2012 at 2:54 PM - Updated 26th Jul 2012 at 2:40 AM by q3tbo

66 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 41 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 22nd Jun 2014 at 7:38 PM
No need for haters or "omfg that is SO gay".
Ehm, Why not ? Because IT IS just gay, nothing else.

Please do not ask for female versions
Also, WHY not ? Do you hate females ?

Don't get me wrong, it looks good. I like it.
But I just dont understand why make a FEMALE outfit just for males ?

For the same reason why all the female stuff is available only for females and no one's ever surprised about that.
I get the point what you mean and you're basically right about this.
BUT you do exactly the same by yourself. Kind of childish behavior.

No need to answer me because I think it's useless as long as you see not your own mistake about 'fair' and 'make it better then the rest'
Test Subject
#52 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 3:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mindgame

For the same reason why all the female stuff is available only for females and no one's ever surprised about that.

No need to answer me because I think it's useless as long as you see not your own mistake about 'fair' and 'make it better then the rest'

Men wearing traditionally feminine clothing are not, by definition, gay, or even nonheteronormative. Actually, most crossdressers are straight (or bisexual) - I mean, people can wear what you want, but if you aren't attracted to women I don't know why you'd be attracted to womanly/traditionally feminine clothing. Gay guys like men, and that's literally the only shared trait. Since this clothing is not exclusive to those who like men, it's not homosexual. :P

It's not a female outfit. It's a traditionally feminine outfit for men. If somebody wants to make a dude some girly clothes they can do that and it's fine. I'm sure you can find plenty of sexy little outfits for your ladies, seeing as I can barely find unsexy, practical clothing for mine. :p
Space Pony
THANKS POST
#53 Old 7th Aug 2014 at 1:46 AM
LOL...I thought it was another perv's idea because of the skirt-shot preview, and then...Here I am, laughing away and clapping my hands in approval! Lemme guess...the inspiration was "Dude Looks Like A Lady"? XD
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#54 Old 14th Aug 2014 at 8:09 PM
is this also for teens?? i would love to have it for teens ^________^ please
love all your work very good your are really talented
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#55 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 9:48 AM
thank
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 11:29 AM
yeeya
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 12:34 PM
Wow, I LOVE THIS!! thank you, this is amazing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 16th May 2015 at 1:01 AM
I love this! <3 I am a gay man, but I'm not downloading this because i'm gay. I wanted to make a transgender Sim who has a sexy personality.
Test Subject
#59 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 1:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mindgame

If you want a female version,do yourself one,lmao
btw clothes don't have gender,people do
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#60 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 9:57 PM
Thanks! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 24th Nov 2015 at 12:56 AM
I thought This Was For Females and When I entered the Game I was Like... "Hmm... This Is Weird... Its Not Here!! I wanted My Female Sims To Be Strippers!!!" Later, when I Was Creating A Male Sim I saw The Clothes I wanted And I was Like "WHAT THE EFF?!!! THIS MUST BE A MISTAKE!!! I HAVE TO REPORT THIS HUGE MISTAKE". When I Went To This Page It said "Gay" And I was Like... Ohhhhh Its Not For Females Its For Males...
Test Subject
#62 Old 24th Nov 2015 at 12:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kawaii_Kitteh
I thought This Was For Females and When I entered the Game I was Like... "Hmm... This Is Weird... Its Not Here!! I wanted My Female Sims To Be Strippers!!!" Later, when I Was Creating A Male Sim I saw The Clothes I wanted And I was Like "WHAT THE EFF?!!! THIS MUST BE A MISTAKE!!! I HAVE TO REPORT THIS HUGE MISTAKE". When I Went To This Page It said "Gay" And I was Like... Ohhhhh Its Not For Females Its For Males...

Yeah Anyways, I still Like It For Males. Thanks! Darn, I Wish There Could Be Female Ver. :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 2:44 PM
Wow! Just wow. I didn't know I needed this until I stumbled across it this afternoon. I love it!
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 12th Feb 2016 at 8:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Akivara
Any reason you had to use negative words like "boring" and "little"?

Ahhh, are you offended? You are boring and little. Suck it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#65 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 9:32 AM
Beautiful! ♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 4th Dec 2016 at 5:36 PM
:>
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 2nd Jul 2017 at 8:07 PM
This is wonderful. I have a friend who has just started to venture into the realm of drag and this would be perfect for him - I can now put him in my game.
Page 3 of 3