Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Apr 2021 at 12:30 PM Last edited by Sokisims : 2nd Oct 2021 at 9:26 PM.
During this time, what have you been up to at Jeans Shaker Oasis?

The Dimarcheio administration boasts of having brought the color green to the city.
All thanks to the fact that they improved the plumbing system in the previous legislature.
Despite this, the many houses for sale and the scandals related to budgets, water pollution, and the disappearance of the mayor's daughter and her subsequent raid...
Have not helped with the reputation of the city.
And is that for months, the life of the Dimarcheios did not stop being the talk of the local media.
Luckily, things seem to have calmed down lately and everyone is back to their own business.
But nothing is what it seems...
After the mysterious explosion in the old facilities, some neighbors have begun to get entangled in situations that were intended to explode.
Not to mention the return of some characters, who could end up ruining everything.

Philian knows the Cassidy project is out of control.
However, is unable to dispose of the dozens of copies of her deceased daughter.
While the copies are not exactly identical in personality, or minutiae like eye color or hair... they all look the same as the original Cassidy.
Some even developed superhuman mutations and powers related to teleportation!
After the explosion at the Old Facilities and the sudden escape of all the clones, Philian, along with his wife and Cassidy project director, Jessica Dimarcheio, decided to let time pass, keeping a low profile, both politically and socially.
Now that Coddie is born and they have adopted Cassidy 07, the only clone left after the explosion...
Things seem to be back to normal.
If it weren't for the rumors, the betrayals and the mysterious disappearance of some Cassidy's data that had already been located.

The Toledo's belong to Jeans Shaker Oasis since its inception.
According to Nicola, her parents are descendants of Sir Shaker and the adventurer Del Rio.
Leon, for his part, does not remember anything but sand, since he has never gone beyond that service area a hundred kilometers away.
As new secrets are revealed, Nicola's relationship with the Dimarcheios seems to worsen.
Jessica Dimarcheio's decisions with her husband's policies seem to be messing everything up!
And it is that both are the oldest families in this wasteland... That is why Nicola is not willing to tolerate more strange events.

The Farmers are a nice and easy going family.
Her motto: "let no one get into your harvest", is still the key to coexistence.
If it weren't for Dayron's nonsense, you could say they're the flagship Jeans Shaker Oasis family...
With Zack and Sandra's new romance, Ronaldo's volatile character, and Ginebra and Dayron's crazy ideas...
More now, the addition of new members to the farm...
Can this endearing family endure the passage of time?

Fights, infidelities, pregnancies, inheritances... The Browns used to be not like that.
Although Titiana and Letholdus have always said that they love their two daughters equally, Amy is increasingly jealous of Sophie.
Now that her sister has had several children, Amy wonders who will get the house when her parents are gone...
Taking advantage of her last days, Titiana seems determined to change her life completely.
So that is likely to significantly worsen the family climate...
Times change and sisters Amy and Sophie Brown have the key to getting along and keeping things in order...
Or the chaos in their lives will eat them up completely.

Although this pair of Coverdale's does not stand out for its scandals...
Beyond the adventures of Maxx...
Malcolm can't help but wonder how his brother can be so calm with an unrecognized son and such a rock-ambolesque life!
Meanwhile, Maxx only thinks about the dogs and their musical group, in which he is also the only member.
Anyway, the perfect brother doesn't have it all so easy...
Malcolm's interest with Eve Dimarcheio in starting a family in a new home, could be interfering with Antonio Rosales' plans and his excessive ambition.

Since moving to Jeans Shaker Oasis...
The Rosales brothers make a living as they can!
Lately, Quennal has been swapping candy with some sims in the neighborhood... with fertile results!
Surely that's why he has earned a bad reputation...
On the other hand, now that Antonio has things clear, he wonders if he can get hold of the lady and the castle...
Of course, he first have to make sure to end the relationship with Bionda once and for all.
Or desire will drag him into financial debacle.

Julius Alternate knows how to handle ladies.
He is also willing to earn a lot of fresh money for Aretha, his sweetheart.
That is why he have acquired the Nightclub With Pool for some who do...
Meanwhile, his sister Bionda wonders who his next hobby will be...
Not before, of course, swearing to herself that she will never have more children again.
Will Bionda achieve a life of romance and comfort without compromise?
Will Julius be able to alternate his family life with Aretha?
With the secret job and the club at the same time?
Will Aretha decide to abandon her past and change her aspirations to stop pretending and finally be a real mother?
What about Vasilius? Will be running the nightclub alongside the new generation of Rosales sisters in the future?

Tanor Adebisi inherited this house last year.
At first, he thought her life in Jeans Shaker Oasis was going to be boring, yet with her computer and a telescope, he thought that maybe things could be somewhat bearable...
But since he met the beautiful Bionda on the way home... Nothing has ever been the same in her tender and warm heart!
The lady of the mirage does not seem very interested in this adorable stranger, besides, chemistry and their interests are totally opposite...
But Tanor has set out to change Bionda!
So the advice of his new housemate, Cassidy, will not be too bad to get it.

Elder and Emmaline Affaire used to run the Motel Oasis.
After a well deserved retirement, they decided to have another daughter.
Since her older children became independent, the youngest of the Affaire's felt somewhat alone.
So after receiving a call from social affairs with a proposal, they decided to accept and adopt the correct and pleasant Cassandra.
Elder thinks that she will be a good example for Lettice.

Oskar and his sisters recently decided to go independent.
He has a good job and can afford a high rent.
So while he wants to move into the old apartments, Julia and Marizza prefer the caravans with a pool.
Chloe, on the other hand, would like to find a real love once and for all.

The Orman family has cared for the swamp for generations.
Ringo's ancestors built this house when fishing was still common in the city.
Although Forrest did not want to follow in his father's footsteps, thanks to his hard work, he was able to become a police inspector.
After marrying Danna and Shandon being born, Danna started to lose her mind...
Or at least that's what people in the neighborhood say.
On the other hand, Ringo met the heart-breaked Ghanima and together formed a family, now they have the intrepid Jackson.

No memory after that accident on the road, nor news of any relative after so many months in that orphanage...
Cassidy believed that she would never find her real family.
But after seeing a girl identical to her in that service area, she decided to visit the only nearby town, Jeans Shaker Oasis.
After spending a few days at the motel, thanks to an advertisement, she has found a room in Tanor Adebisi's house.
Now she can start investigating. As soon as she move in, of course.

Although the story is somewhat intense, I made Jeans Shaker Oasis with the intention that it could be played like in a normal neighborhood, having children and having fun social relationships with the possibility of changing everything pre-established at the player's decision. The mystery is really about that there is something dark and mysterious behind everything that happens, but there is also no fixed villain, if hints in the photos of the families or their family texts, so it is easy to interpret things as one wants. Maybe the only real mystery is who made Cassidy sick (provided that someone had really made her sick...) and who killed 09...

Now that I have uploaded the remake of the neighborhood, I am focused on creating a spin off called Service Area. I will love reading your comments and stories from Jeans Shaker Oasis! :lovestruc

Download Link: https://modthesims.info/download.ph...0&cb=1624458213
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 4th Apr 2021 at 10:43 PM
Am I missing seeing a link to where to get it?

Thanks.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Field Researcher
#3 Old 4th Apr 2021 at 10:49 PM
@Sunbee, check OP's profile, or go here
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Apr 2021 at 10:58 PM
Hello! Here is a summary of everything that happened in my neighborhood. Sorry for my english again ♥ (It's my first real post on MTS, tell me if something is wrong)

DIMARCEIO Family:
Philian tries to keep what remains of his notoriety in the neighborhood by throwing parties almost every night. He doesn't interact much with the rest of the family except to follow Jessica's orders.
Meanwhile Cassidy happily takes advantage of the family's money. Telephone, clothing, jewelry etc.

Eve no longer supporting the whims of Cassidy 07 and Jessica decided to literally change her life. She quit her job and started a Paranormal career to bring her beloved niece back to life, even though it must take her whole life.
And all her life she decided to spend it with Malcolm and try to start a family of her own.

The night she left, Jessica caught fire while preparing food, Eve immediately fled without looking back. She certainly hoped she died but the fire department arrived on time

Jessica, on the other hand, tries to keep a low profile. She continues to work a lot on her experiences, while trying to show the image of a perfect and loving mother to the rest of the neighborhood.

During the night, she saw her daughter's ghost, and since then she decided to really take care of Coddie
She really hopes that Coddie will follow in her footsteps, willingly or not ...

Nicola knows a few secrets ... And she's working hard to let everyone know the truth! But there are also a lot of things that she doesn't know ... like why her little cold doesn't cure!

Leon takes care of his beloved family. He loves Nicola deeply but right now, the only times she's home, he just hears a bad cough behind a locked door ...
Sandra takes her future seriously. She has reached the top of her student job, plays a lot of violin and helps her little brother take care of pets.
But in the end, she doesn't have a free minute to see her boyfriend since they stabilized
Orsen tries to make lots of friends to whom he tells all the crazy stories of his mom. Thanks to his good grades, he had the right to have a kitten and a bird, and he has plenty of time to take care of them while mum is busy.

Farmer Family :
Ronaldo is going mad with all this mess! He can't stand Dayron and his walking terror anymore! The family is really broke and Ginebra talks about adding a baby room just in case.

Ginebra spends her time taking care of toddlers and working. Surprisingly, she managed to get promoted without the required skills, and earned a lot of tips but each time it barely pays the bills.
Since Zack only talks about going to college, she thinks about another baby
Zack struggles at school and got fired from his job. But now he has the opportunity to help his mother keep the house clean. He also helps his father to maintain the garden. He plans to be an oceanographer when he gets better grades!
But he starts to resent his uncle, and the two babies who have invaded the whole house!

Dayron is untenable, now that he's tasted woohoo, he wants to try it again, and again, and again with any girl who wants him. Ronaldo saw him kiss another girl and walked away without saying a word ... But lately he has noticed that his sister is really overworked and wants to help her in her own way. So he freestyle for tips or sometimes works as a bartender at Julius' nightclub.

But most importantly, he makes his sister and niece smile whenever he can.
Mimi grew up badly because of her father's absence. So she spends her time playing outside or with Popo and Yuka! She also likes helping Ronaldo in the garden

Brown Family:
Cassidy 05 has found a boyfriend and thought she was living a dream in her new family but she is starting to get disillusioned. She does whatever is asked of her, has good grades but she is not allowed to go out! but WHY ?!

Sophie has now become engaged to Quennal and his mother is very insistent that he move into the house quickly. Sophie finds it strange, she did not think that the news would be so well taken! Cool !

Coverdale Family:
Malcom prepares his little house to welcome his new wife, Eve. It's really good that Maxx gets engaged with Chloe, he can more easily suggest to him to find his own love nest ?...
Maxx leaves Chloe to prepare the wedding on her own, while he tries to progress in the music. Maybe his brother-in-law Oskar will help him a little?
As Miki and Kobe get along really well, Maxx decided to leave them with Malcolm and Eve.

Rosales Family :
Quennal proposed to Sophie, following this explosion of love in the apartment, Antonio immediately called Julia to ask him the same! But this time he had a little "yes... mh.. why not ? ahah.." Now he waits for Julia to call him back to plan the wedding, but she never has time yet

Alternate Family:
Bionda spends her time flirting. As her lovers seem busy elsewhere, she decided to find a job to support herself. Maybe also to not have to take care of Ashley and Teodora? But mostly to find a new lover
Julius takes care of his nightclub and plans to renovate it from top to bottom but especially the bottom, at Jessica's request. And when he comes home he spends his time with poor Teodora and Vasilius
Aretha spends her time in the jacuzzi or plays poker with Bionda. One evening she wanted to play on the console, Vasilius was already playing with it. So she took the second controller and since Vasilius only dreams of this evening.

Adebisi Family :
Tanor welcomed Cassidy 04 to his home. He doesn't care about all her weird stories, he's rather busy finding money to pay the bills and fill the fridge. He won't be able to seduce Bionda if he no longer has a home
Cassidy 04 tries to manage at school and at work so as not to end up homeless again.
Her investigation will take time but she has already found a girl who looks like her ...

Affaire Family :
Elder and Emmaline had to find work to support the whole family, but especially for their princess Leticia.

Otherwise they spend the rest of their time at wohooing or dancing together

Cassidy 03 tries to play her perfect teen role well. She spies and notes everything she sees on the Dimarceios. But lately Jessica noticed her and came immediately to her house to threaten to make her life much more complicated.

Shortly after, she met Cassidy 07 who invited her to eat and invited her to come to her place ...

Oskar is career-focused, he calls Jessica sometimes but every time she's busy with her family, if only he was more famous, maybe she'd be okay with giving it all up?
Chloe is preparing her future family life with the love of her life, but maybe will she have to leave her siblings to have her own home?
Marizza is busy dealing with rumors surrounding the Mayor and his wife. She secretly dreams of finding someone, but she has no time to go out. She really likes Chloe's boyfriend, and hopes he'll stay in the apartment for a long time

Julia has just become engaged to Antonio, but she is determined to take advantage of her youth before getting married.
Dayron was supposed to be just a pre-wedding fling but she keeps calling him back. Maybe it's just the fear of committing ...
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Apr 2021 at 11:12 AM Last edited by Sokisims : 24th Apr 2021 at 1:45 PM.
I really enjoyed reading your game and your interpretations of the story ^^ (And it's great to see photos of something that I create myself). I don't speak English either, so I guess native speakers must go crazy when they read me. XD

Personally I also like the commitments you have made, in my game I also did the same things as you. Some sims have multiple romantic relationships and it's fun how I designed the story and the personalities for the game to entice you to take it that way.

Nicola's cold was unintentional, I think it happened without my realizing it, but it fits the story really well. I wonder if I can add it in the remake version, since I want to try that everything essential is exactly the same as the original version so that those of you who have played do not notice annoying differences.

I really thought that many would want Eve to revive Cassidy (although I do not know if I would do it myself, that she is dead gives some spark to the story and the rest of the clones haha).

I laughed a lot at the image of bribery between Jessica and 03.

I found Aretha playing with Vasilius very cute, something similar happened to me and I thought the same thing, there really are quite a few neglectful parents in this neighborhood.

It was very funny to read that Titiana wants Quennal at home, that woman wants to steal all the boyfriends from her own daughter xD

By the way, every time I see Teodora's name without an "h" it burns me. Some names are in Spanish by their own decision since the neighborhood represents having some type of population from Spain and other countries despite being set in the United States (I suppose for historical reasons) (The Toledo's represent being descendants of Spaniards), but Theodora It should be written with H according to my own quirks xD. When the remake is done I'll change that.
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Apr 2021 at 2:36 PM Last edited by MescAline : 24th Apr 2021 at 3:12 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Sokisims
I really enjoyed reading your game and your interpretations of the story ^^ (And it's great to see photos of something that I create myself). I don't speak English either, so I guess native speakers must go crazy when they read me. XD

Thank you ! (it's the first time that I use and share the screenshots from sims 2, i didn't knew that the resolution was so bad... It'll be better next time
It's okay, I think you did well! It's really funny and exotic to see all these very Spanish details! But if you need feedback on your texts, I have a friend who can take a look if you want! or if in the future you need French translation, no problem !
Personally I also like the commitments you have made, in my game I also did the same things as you. Some sims have multiple romantic relationships and it's fun how I designed the story and the personalities for the game to entice you to take it that way.

Yes for the moment, it follows your path rather well, but it's just the first week, I can't wait to see what will happen next!
Last night Amy wanted to buy clothes and find a lover to try to compete with her sister. She met Dogguie, and when she asked for her job, BOOM, he's a spy! So they talked about crime, arrest etc, they get along pretty well, I can't wait to see what they are going to plot together ..
I also learned that Kotomi was a spy via Eve, I feel like a lot of sims want to know more about Dimarceio mysteries! Now I can't wait to meet all the npc !!
Nicola's cold was unintentional, I think it happened without my realizing it, but it fits the story really well. I wonder if I can add it in the remake version, since I want to try that everything essential is exactly the same as the original version so that those of you who have played do not notice annoying differences.

She got sick by "chance" but it suits me because I wasn't sure how to get Jessica to kill Nicola for what she knows. I'm not used to killing my sims, but I love the drama that resides in this neighborhood
I really thought that many would want Eve to revive Cassidy (although I do not know if I would do it myself, that she is dead gives some spark to the story and the rest of the clones haha).

I think Eve will resuscitate Cassidy but when she'll be very old (only if she manages to unlock the phone, I won't force fate)
I thought it was interesting that the original Cassidy came after all that had happened and discovered all of her clones that will have a life of their own.
I laughed a lot at the image of bribery between Jessica and 03.
By the way, every time I see Teodora's name without an "h" it burns me. Some names are in Spanish by their own decision since the neighborhood represents having some type of population from Spain and other countries despite being set in the United States (I suppose for historical reasons) (The Toledo's represent being descendants of Spaniards), but Theodora It should be written with H according to my own quirks xD. When the remake is done I'll change that.

I understand, in France we have the first name Théo so it also disturbed me xD
The only difficulty I have with the translation is with the first names, I am not used to certain Spanish names so it's hard to remember some like Quennal, Dayron, Ginebra (what means Ginebra by the way?), Letholdus... But over time I'll get used to it, no problem! It's funny to discover really different names xD
Mad Poster
#7 Old 25th Apr 2021 at 6:44 PM
All the Cassidy clones keep bringing each other home from school, which is hilarious. And I keep getting them confused, because several have very similar long-hair-with-bangs styles. I haven't changed any appearances yet, but some of those girls are getting makeovers when I finish the first round.

My Eve is also dead set on resurrecting the original Cassidy. Interesting that she cares more than Cassidy's parents' do.

I haven't got through everyone, starting with the bin families then going around, but I think that love polyhedron is going to make things very interesting.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Apr 2021 at 9:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sunbee
All the Cassidy clones keep bringing each other home from school, which is hilarious. And I keep getting them confused, because several have very similar long-hair-with-bangs styles. I haven't changed any appearances yet, but some of those girls are getting makeovers when I finish the first round.

My Eve is also dead set on resurrecting the original Cassidy. Interesting that she cares more than Cassidy's parents' do.

I haven't got through everyone, starting with the bin families then going around, but I think that love polyhedron is going to make things very interesting.

The same thing happens to me with the clones that walk around the neighborhood. Although I remember the personality of some by the number since I have created them many times I will love to see the new look you give them!! I guess the fact that Cassidy never had a very deep relationship with her parents and that she was best friends with Eve makes her feel more affected by his death. I hope you have fun with relationships, I decided to leave a lot of townies free so you won't run out of sims to match.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th Apr 2021 at 10:24 AM
* UID Fixed (682, 2aa) Now it will no longer replace other neighborhoods, leaving it without a neighborhood album.
https://modthesims.info/d/651420/
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 28th Apr 2021 at 12:32 PM
Excellent !

That should also fix a small issue I just noticed : two of JSO's community lots have been renamed by my game. I guess the lots ended up having the same IDs because of the same hood IDs.

One is the Modern Night Club with pool. I know that's its name from your description post, but in my game it's called "105 Sim Lane", it's the name of one of the empty residential lots in Pleasantview. The Night Club works just fine, I'll just have to rename it manually.

I have to check what's the other lot (also a Pleasantview empty house I think), and fix their names, and that should be all, I'll let you know.
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Apr 2021 at 2:38 PM
News of Jeans Shaker Oasis !

Dimarceio Family:
Cassidy 07 begins to rebel since meeting Cassidy 00. She can't stand being just a copy of someone else to others. She would like to be the one and only.
Yet it is indeed the cloning that she chose as a project for the science competition. (and she won!!) But who or what did she clone?
Coddie felt alone in the face of his sister's rejection, so he was allowed to have a little puppy "King"
Oddly, Philian's receptions ended abruptly. Jessica remains locked in her laboratory and glued to her telescope turn to the Toledo's house.

Toledo Family:
Nicola succumbed to a cough ...
The whole family is very affected by his death, especially Leon who thought they could have a last child together...
Sandra would like Leon to find a new wife so he won't be alone with Orsen when she leaves for college.

Farmer Family:
For them not too much novelty, Ronaldo waits desperately that Dayron goes to live with one of his girlfriends.
Dayron is rather slow but he recently decided to find a job, it is time to find a cool and discreet place to receive his married women. But Ginebra is worried to see him looking for a place with only one large bedroom! And even more since she noticed her swollen belly!!

Brown Family:
Quennal has moved in and takes care of his child in all this mess. He also likes to see his brother now.
Titiana died very early, too early for her taste!
And now the fight has begun over who will leave the house. She would be too big for Amy according to Sophie, but way too small according to Amy. Poor Quennal wonders how it will end, especially for the children that everyone seems to forget
Cassidy 05 really wants to be Cassidy 03's best friend, she hopes they can get away with it because their adoptive families are not so loving to them. It's like they're hiding something from them, and Cassidy 03 seems to know things but she never wants to talk about it.

Coverdale Family:
Amy and Malcom went on a honeymoon. They took advantage of the pleasures of the sea the first days but very quickly they had only one goal : BABY !
And babies, they had ... 3 babies and 3 puppies!
So we have, Cassandra (for Eve's niece), Demeter and Apollon for the babies. And Aki, Nemo and Duke for the puppies.
Malcolm sold Aki to the Alternate family and gave Nemo to Maxx and Chloe.

Coming home from vacation Malcolm got demoted from school, and decided to quit to be a stay-at-home dad. What a great idea to take care of a triplet!

Rosales Family:
Antonia married Julia who finally accepted the idea and especially the money that came with Antonio.
Antonio asked him for a kid pretty quickly, it shouldn't be too hard just ONE kid, right ?
One night, a burglar (from the same Antonio gang) entered without even sounding the alarm !! Is this a message for Antonio? From whom? why?

Alternate Family:
Bionda loses her head in the midst of all these children. So began to spend the nights with her lovers, finally she felt strangely good with Tanor. And when he offered to get engaged and take care of her and all her children, she said yes. But when she had to go to the altar ... She changed her mind.

Abedisi Family:
When Bionda finally refused to marry him, Tanor lost his temper and ended up hating Bionda for making her believe it would work.
Nothing was going well for the household, he also hoped to be able to pay the bills with Bionda's money. Now the bailiffs knock on the door every day and on the night of the separation a burglar entered without raising the alarm. Tanor had time to call the police, who lost to the over-trained burglar ... He will have had time to steal a lot of items ... Tanor begins to think reluctantly to sell Norma

Affaire Family:
Ever since Letitia met Coddie, they've been inseparable! Jessica is really happy to drop off her son there every day. Cassidy 03 Has the impression that she watches absolutely everything when she comes, and makes sure to lock her room with keys when she leaves for class. One day she will take revenge, but first she must have her freedom.

Affaire Family:
Since Julia left, a baby has arrived and the atmosphere can't be as festive as it used to be. Yet Oskar has found a new roommate, perhaps she will wake up the revelers who live in the apartment!
Since Oskar was fired, Maxx offered to play together to cheer him up. The duo works pretty well but something is missing ... a singer?
Chloe secretly set aside to start a family with their new little baby and puppy! She hopes Maxx will be ready to stop partying with Oskar every night.

*Weird bug for the alarm but it will add some drama :B
**funny little bug, someone offered Oskar a date with a girl he might like. And when she appeared, she was a teenager! Normally the romantic relationship is impossible between teenager and adult, but here I think it's because of a mod that preserves the romantic
relationships of teenagers when they grow up. So they can't have romantic interaction but they like each other. I'm going to use it for dramaaa
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 29th Apr 2021 at 9:19 PM Last edited by Sokisims : 30th Apr 2021 at 10:40 AM.
@MescAline I was sad that Nicola died but I guess Jessica has done her job I love that the clones start to relate and be friends, also the marriage of Malcolm and Eve, 3 babies :O I hope to see those puppies when grow ^^ maybe Coddie and Lettice would be a good couple in the future, they are cute. I loved the image of Chloe with her son <3 I really like Affaire's in general, (it is a family that at first was not going to be in the neighborhood). I can't believe that Bionda has left Tanor planted on the altar, Don Lothario style :O I am dying to see all the grown children, (although I modified some, I do not remember their faces much), I also want to see how they babies look when they grow up. How weird about the alarms xD maybe I forgot to put them on some back doors?

Bionda looks great with that look, it makes me want to put cc hairs on everyone in my game.

Oskar with Beauty? that can be fun, if I'm not mistaken, that townie was quite partying.

@Lili975 I hope everything works fine with the UID change I really feel terrible for not having learned to change that until now, I hope I did it well. I fixed some things for JSO9, but I did not want to edit too much so as not to change anything without realizing it, if there are any translation errors it will have to stay until the remake. Anyway I hope people download the remake, it will be more visually beautiful.
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th May 2021 at 4:09 PM
Hi ! Thank you again for your neighborhood, I rarely had fun like that ^^ I even try things I've never done before
So here's the neighborhood news!

Dimarceio Family:
Jessica, tired of everyday life, decided to have a "last" experience. So one night when the rest of the family was asleep, she quietly went out to the cemetery. She stole Nicola's body there and brought it back to her lab ... But to do what? Oops Jessica doesn't know yet what she's going to be able to do with a zombie locked in her lab, will she hide her forever? What if someone saw him at a party? Nicola has apparently forgotten the existence of Leon, but not him...
Cassidy 07 decided to go to college on her own, but with a nice sum of money from the parents to make sure she came back to the family soon after. Jessica always needs her to stay informed about everything in town

Coverdale Family:
Eve and Malcolm are living a real dream. Their children are perfect, and Eve and Malcolm say they love them all equally. But it's not really the impression of Cassandra! It's a real competition for the one who will have 21/20. Diana and Karl Farmer became best friends.
Here is Nemo on the left and Duck on the right. The puppies are all kind of jealous now that Duck has stayed home

Toledo Family:
Leon listened to his daughter and dated other women. But nothing serious, unfortunately for sandra.
Bad times for Sandra, her little brother stopped taking care of their cat while Sandra was working hard. So we took the poor cat away from them. Sandra left sadly when she came of age, she didn't have the heart for studying. Zack decided to do the same to be there for her

Brown Family:
Sophie and Quennal are doing quite well and enjoying their new family life. However, Sophie doesn't really like Amy being close to Charisma.
Amy has a strong impression that she is pregnant, but it's just not possible, she hasn't done anything. Sophie keeps questioning her to find out who the father is but Amy would also like to know ... How do you explain that to the neighbors? In doubt, Amy left without giving an address to anyone.

Rosales Family:
Julia is a great mom to the surprise of everyone around her. She takes care of Lola all the time. So much so that she gives all Antonio's money as a tip to the domestic workers. She accidentally got pregnant but was not unhappy to have another child. After being rejected by Malcolm, she had attention to give. But as soon as the pregnancy was over, the cleaner became very, very sexy...

Alternate Family:
And here is Aki!
Bionda recalled her former lovers but all rejected her. Now they are married, and faithful ?! Not possible for Bionda. She got engaged to another man, maybe to recoup her fortune and have her own home? His little Ashley deserves a castle and maybe even a prince?
As for Ashley, she directly chose her "main" prince : the rich boy Coddie Dimarceio. But she has the right to have fun with other boys, right?
Théodora silently observes her sister's secrecy ...

Abedisi Family:
Tanor was really disappointed with Bionda, he has trouble trusting his girlfriends again. But life seems better when Marie Voisin stays home to sleep.

Affaire Family:
The parents of the Affaires are deceased, leaving Letitia alone in this large house. But this is not to displease Letitia who to counter the loneliness invites friends every evening but especially her best friend Theodora. She helps Theodora a lot to have self-confidence by teaching her to dance. And at the same time they feel less alone together

Marizza tried to flirt with Maxx but Julia quickly stopped her in her desire. She immediately called a real estate agency and rushed off without taking anything. So Marizza looked elsewhere and Angel came across as a potential good husband. It's good impression to be a doctor's wife, isn't it?
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 4th May 2021 at 9:20 PM
I enjoy following your gameplay, MescAline.

The neighbourhood is evolving fast, in your game ! Tu joues chaque famille combien de jours à la fois ? How long are your rotations? I'm playing one day at a time for each family, for now, to get to know them.

And crazy stuff is already happening, it's only day two :

Test Subject
#15 Old 5th May 2021 at 8:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lili975
I enjoy following your gameplay, MescAline.

The neighbourhood is evolving fast, in your game ! Tu joues chaque famille combien de jours à la fois ? How long are your rotations? I'm playing one day at a time for each family, for now, to get to know them.

And crazy stuff is already happening, it's only day two :D

Thank you ♥ I start by doing 1 day per family to discover and get to know each character a little. Then I go to 3 days per family, but I also have a mod that lengthens the lifespan, I can't stand that one day equals one year. I like that my sims have time to have several boyfriends and jobs before they find the right one etc. and it's moving fast because I play a lot, really a lot almost every day

Ooooh who's dead like that?!
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 9th May 2021 at 10:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MescAline
Ooooh who's dead like that?!
I'll post my progress when I find some time : ) Someone old is all I'm going to say^^
It's such an intense hood to play, I can't find the time to report what's been going on, or give proper feedback.

But I wanted to let you know, Sokisims, especially since you're working on a subhood I think, that many plants are impossible to tend to because they were placed in spots sims can't access, like on slope terrain or behind fences/dividers. You probably have some mod like "Perfect plans" and didn't realize this. Also there is a lot of plants, really a lot, like in the Toledo household pruning the roses and other bushes is practically a full time job in my unmodded game
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#17 Old 9th May 2021 at 10:45 PM Last edited by Sokisims : 9th May 2021 at 11:34 PM.
@Lili975

Yes, the terrain is horrible, in the remake there will not be those problems, also the bushes will be better distributed and I have changed the rose bushes for bougainvilleas, (which create less lag and they look better), although I recommend that gardening mod anyway and I will try to make a more detailed description of what is needed when you upload it. I think almost all the bushes will be able to be trimmed. I am running late because I wanted everything to be perfect and I have also added some new lots as now the terrain is smooth and there was a lot of space. (I have also increased the size of some houses with lot adjuster) But this week I start with the creation of the families in the game and the memories and relationships. I want to upload an unpopulated version in case someone wants it (the terrain is attractive now) so I decided not to start creating sims in the final file until I have every light, bush, roof, palm tree, phone, alarm, poster, painting, fan, antenna and other things set. xDD I left Service Area out of the way a month ago to finish the remake soon, so all my energy is on it.

Edit: I have added the progress of SJSO in the first post
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 9th May 2021 at 11:11 PM
You have a lot of work to do, I see

I never knew the plants created lag. I did notice some lag and never suspected that could be the reason.I will sell some of them, then, it takes too much of their time even though it looks good.

It's a great neighbourhood, keep up the good work!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#19 Old 9th May 2021 at 11:19 PM Last edited by Sokisims : 10th May 2021 at 2:53 AM.
@Lili975 Yes, for the remake I have added palm trees and bon boyage grass in all the lots because they fit very well with the swamp-desert theme and I have tried in each house a combination that creates little lag, perhaps the slowest lots will be Dimarcheio and Farmer, who They already were in itself due to their size and number of sims. But the cacti, palm trees and some trees of the base game tend to fill in well without slowing down much, and it also gives variety to the neighborhood. JSO9 really seems a kind of beta since it is based on story but has many oversights, I hope the remake SJSO is the final version.

I want to see your progress :lovestruc
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 12th May 2021 at 7:41 PM
Well I've started posting some pictures on tumblr : )
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#21 Old 13th May 2021 at 12:05 AM Last edited by Sokisims : 13th May 2021 at 12:16 AM.
@Lili975 I really like how the sims look in your game, I imagine they are defaults. I also find the snaps very pretty. :lovestruc I'll save your tumblr to see the progress, plus I see you post cool stuff and stories from s2. :D
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#22 Old 22nd May 2021 at 12:55 PM Last edited by Sokisims : 22nd May 2021 at 2:13 PM.
I just wanted to let you know that I already started with the memories in the remake, (also with the personalities, tastes, desires for life and hobbies). I'm taking a while because it is the first time that I play with memories so much and it is somewhat tedious. xD By the way, I added a spring season at Jeans Shaker Oasis as there is a swamp. So he would stay for three summers and one spring. what do you think about it? The Service Area would have four summers for not having water.

PS: I'm having a lot of fun reading your progress on your tumblr @Lili975
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#23 Old 22nd May 2021 at 4:08 PM
And i'm having a lot of fun playing your neighbourhood :D

About the seasons: I was thinking about adding a spring or autumn somewhere too, just for variety. So I think it's an excellent idea.

Maybe I'll go with autumn rather than spring, as spring in the sims tends to be very snowy, too much like winter.

I must say that the sims are not suffering from the heat like I feared they would when I saw that there were four summers in the neighbourhood. So this would just be for variety.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#24 Old 22nd May 2021 at 4:56 PM Last edited by Sokisims : 23rd Jun 2021 at 2:58 PM.
The truth is that I do not know what to do, on the one hand spring seems more appropriate because it is less cold, but on the other, as you say, it has snowfalls. Fall has less snowfall than spring in sims 2? I thought it was the other way around.
Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 22nd May 2021 at 9:15 PM
People can always change the seasons to their liking anyway

But yes, in my experience, autumn is "quieter" than spring. There have been discussions about that, like this one about Strangetown, which is a similar hood:
https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=434490
Page 1 of 2