Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Dec 2021 at 1:09 AM
help with this sims
Hi !, Sorry for bothering so much, I was looking for the things that I am missing from this sim and I cannot find it, not even in the time machine, (page), I am missing the skin tone of Louis, the mesh of the dress, the rose makeup I think it is almost impossible to find, it does not bring a number, nothing that can guide me, thanks for your help.
this sim
Advertisement
Meet Me In My Next Life
#2 Old 7th Dec 2021 at 2:05 AM
@Missdabone Don't worry about coming here for things you are looking for no matter how many time, all the members here are always helpful.
I hope someone will be able to find this for you.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Mad Poster
#3 Old 7th Dec 2021 at 2:19 AM Last edited by simmer22 : 7th Dec 2021 at 2:32 AM.
It says the skin is included under "custom content by me", I'm assuming it's a recolor (and you don't usually need a mesh for skins). Apart from the sim, you only need the meshes for the clothes, hair and eyelashes (jewelry mesh is included).

Sapphiresims doesn't exist any longer (disappeared at least 7-8 years ago), and may be difficult to access since I think (but I'm not 100% sure since it's years ago) you had to log in to see and/or download, so unless someone has the mesh somewhere, this one is probably the most difficult to find. You can try the Wayback machine (https://archive.org/web/). It lets you search for archived sites, and sometimes (if you're lucky) the download links still work, but I have doubts about this one. Best hope someone still has the mesh.

Rosesims can probably be accessed via the Wayback machine.
There's also this archive at Simfileshare: https://simfileshare.net/folder/9471/ (probably the "accessories" folder - I'm not sure which number it is, but the pictures at the bottom could be of help).

XMsims hair mesh is here:
http://www.xmsims.com/sims2/ehtm/hair/hair37.htm
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Dec 2021 at 2:55 AM
Hello @ simmer22, thank you very much, obviously if I looked for the dress in the time machine, and I get what you said, you have to be registered to access the download, but thanks to you, I already have the eyelashes or whatever , since that rosesims folder with all the images associated with the article, it was easy to distinguish! thanks, i just need the dress, hopefully someone has it.
Thank you @Simonut for your words, you are very kind, you always treat me very well on the page, you are incredible!
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#5 Old 7th Dec 2021 at 6:13 PM
There's a small chance an old login will work, but don't have your hopes up too much - login pages don't always work at Wayback.

I used to have an old login over there, but can't remember what it was. Haven't used it in ages, and I'm pretty sure my old login info is lost to the void.
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Dec 2021 at 12:23 AM
Okay, I don't have an account, obviously I didn't know about that page, and do you know of a dress that looks like that to put on the sim? thanks for your help