Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Pet/Pet Cage: One-Eyed Plant Creature

by Klinny Posted 11th Jun 2007 at 5:42 AM - Updated 19th Nov 2008 at 10:34 PM by Canoodle

69 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 64 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Field Researcher
#26 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 3:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Klinny
Thank you for the comments everyone, I really appreciate it and I'm glad you guys like him!

joanna529 - I haven't tried making a snake before, but it might be something I'd be interested in trying, (just because it'd be so incredibly difficult! )

modman3000! - Err, I'm not sure what you mean. Which pets are you talking about? My pets?

DarkAngelMeg - I'm familiar with the Pikmen game, (although I never got around to actually playing it). The structure of the Pikmen are quite simple and would be fairly easy to mesh. However, I enjoy meshing my own creatures and it would feel weird to me to copy something from a game I've never played myself. But if anyone would like to try themselves and would like some pointers, I'd be more than happy to help

Rapsheba555 - It makes the same squeaky noises as the womrat.

She isn't kidding about the help. She has been more than fabulous helping me to create my very first thing ever for the Sims 2 and after only a little over a month I am finally THIIIIS close to actually being ready to upload. You rock Klinny!
Test Subject
#27 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 7:29 AM
The only think I noticed thats a little strange is the fact that when you fill the bowl with food, it still looks empty. Is that normal. Other than that GREAT WORK!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 8:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tarantula
The only think I noticed thats a little strange is the fact that when you fill the bowl with food, it still looks empty. Is that normal. Other than that GREAT WORK!

Yeah, I got rid of the food-meshes in my pets when I made them because they were causing problems. However, if people would prefer that the food dishes filled up properly I could work on it and attempt to get it working

So yeah, if people would like me to work on that issue just send me a PM or something so I know
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 4:20 PM
Default OMG these are sooo cute!!!! *boom* (head explodes)
I downloaded this little darling and then bought one for one of my sims. The moment that little cutie started moving I had an 'OMG this is just the cutest thing ever!!!' seizure. I love his tiny little legs and the way his little eye stalk bends backwards when he runs in his wheel. I love these pets of yours. Sure womrats are adorable but your creations take cute to a whole new level. Thank you so much for these tiny wonders. :lovestruc

"We'll creep together you and I, for I know where all the small friends are..."-Ramona A. Stone(David Bowie)
Theorist
#30 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 9:35 PM
lol this is awesome!
Field Researcher
#31 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 12:11 AM
This is so awesome! Thanks! My alien sims will adore it.

"I always wanted to fly in strange machines"
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 4:47 PM
Oh, that's so cute!
Test Subject
#33 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 4:10 AM
I really love your pets. I have them in all my sims houses rather than the original wormrat. This one is awesome! I can't wait to see it in action.
If you ever run out of ideas for strange and interesting creatures it would be great to have a toad, iguana or chameleon (although these things wouldn't typically run in a wheel, but it's fantasy.) Have you ever tried altering the bird cage/bird mesh? It would be neat to have a different creature in there. Like a monkey-ish thing.
Thank you so much for giving us new pets!
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 5:48 AM
Fracking brilliant!!! :D

coming to you directly from the mothership/make my funk the p.funk
Test Subject
#35 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 9:34 PM
This is ridiculously adorable. I love it!
Test Subject
#36 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 2:30 PM
me: hey - its another one of those pets klinny made!
world: YAY!!!

Is Trull. Is good.
Theorist
#37 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 1:54 AM
This is so cool! I've downloaded some of your others and still haven't had time to actually play my game. I'm looking forward to these. You're so creative--thanks so much!
Test Subject
#38 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 7:34 AM
Are you going to do anything like this with the aquarium? Maybe some with goldfish or butterflies or something? I don't even know if it is possible but it would be neat.
Field Researcher
#39 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 6:50 PM
I wasn't going to download because I thought too strange but I kept coming back to it. It may be a bit strange but it's also a bit cute lol. Thank You! =D
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 11:48 AM
This is so cute X3! Thanks for making this!!
Inventor
#41 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 11:12 AM
I need some teenie pets for my alien sims. This is soooo cutee :D

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Test Subject
#42 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 2:10 AM
It's so adorable!
Test Subject
#43 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 9:59 PM
omg its so CUTE!!!

"Please, please... don't take it easy on me- just make it harder to breath." ~'Between Breaths(an XX perspective)' By Blaqk Audio
Field Researcher
#44 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 1:44 AM
*jaw drops* You know, that is exactly what my sims need: a caged animal other than womrats and birds. I'm downloading it anyway, but I would like to know: does it satisfy the 'buy womrat' want?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#45 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 1:54 PM
Thank you for all the positive comments and feedback everyone, I appreciate it!

L41N - I haven't tried anything with the aquarium yet, but that's definately something I'll consider trying in the future

swampcandy - Although I have not tested it myself, I've been informed that my pets do indeed satisfy the "Buy Womrat" Want.
Test Subject
#46 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 10:44 AM
Thank you so much! That Plant Creature is very funny
Test Subject
#47 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 6:15 PM
this is really interesting i luv it!!

-Glendaly-
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 8:18 PM
it wont work =[

Seriously.
-Grey's Anatomy
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 3:54 PM
I have had this cute little plant creature for months now, and I just had to come back and say it is so much fun to watch!
Oh, and a note if anyone wants to know it works fine with "Bon Voyage".
Thanks for making this cute little pet.
Top Secret Researcher
#50 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 7:00 PM
Oo Wow! This is the best of your pets!
*grabs & run*
It's soooooo cute! I love it!

A "global" thank you for all your work! I love them all, they's so original & cute ^^

Could i humbly request... a chicken ^^ ( maybe cloned off a wormrat ?) for my farmer sims?
(stupid request, heh)
Page 2 of 3