Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pool Slide

by cmomoney Posted 1st Dec 2012 at 5:52 PM

157 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 103 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 7
Test Subject
#76 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 4:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tonixia
People have opinions and everyone can express them freely? I just thought this pool slide was for every sim and got disappointed. Well I could have said it in other words, so I'm sorry if I offended someone. But really, it would have been cool if my teens could use it at least as I don't have any children at the moment.

If someone had told me that my mods are pointless I would ignore that person or improve my mod. Simple as that.

Why would you accuse someone you don't know anything about of being a mean person? Especially on the internet. I think that's a bit harsh and immature.

Maybe I should have wrote: Can you you update this mod so everyone can use it? Which I actually meant as none of my sims can use it right now.

Why make a big deal of my post? I was just disappointed that it was just for children.

I wasn't trolling really. As I said in the previous posts. I was disappointed and it came out the wrong way. Sorry.

Geese, what that really an apology? U sounded more Defensive than anything, full of excuses. CmMoney said that a teens would be able to use it soon. Patience is a virtue, try to get some.... I personally would LOVE for adults, and teens to use the slide. BUT until then it will be AWESOM so see kids using the slide and adults using the Dive board and all my sims just having great Poolside fun. The more activities my sims can do the better. So I applaud You CmMONEY your Awesome Talents make my sims worlds really Sparkle and Shine with Realism. So thanks again. :
Instructor
THANKS POST
#77 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 7:03 PM
Great job, cmo! I always wondered why they didn't add a pool slide.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#78 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 3:01 AM
I'VE BEEN WANTING THIS FOR EVER!:D
Thank you!:D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#79 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 7:55 PM
I'm sure it took a lot of time and effort and no small amount of frustration to make this mod. Freaking awesome job man, I appreciate the hard work you do and top of that sharing that hard work with all of us :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#80 Old 7th Dec 2012 at 1:53 AM
Amazing!! It was no surprise when I saw he user who made this! You're amazing cmomoney!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#81 Old 9th Dec 2012 at 4:56 PM
You are so cool, it defies description.
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 10th Dec 2012 at 7:09 AM
Does it come with sounds? Like the children laughing and the sliding sound and the pool splash? Otherwise it's amazing!
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
Original Poster
#83 Old 10th Dec 2012 at 12:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LOolyharb1
Does it come with sounds? Like the children laughing and the sliding sound and the pool splash? Otherwise it's amazing!

Yes it does.

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 11th Dec 2012 at 8:01 PM
Wow! Now something for the kiddies to do!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#85 Old 11th Dec 2012 at 8:06 PM
I was scratching my head wondering why the heck didn't EA include this with Seasons... I'm sure it'll be released as a expensive store item soon

In the meantime, this. is. amazing!! Huge props to cmomoney.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#86 Old 11th Dec 2012 at 10:35 PM
Just dl'd it. Looking forward to using it. My hat is off to anyone with the patience and skill to mod for us and this is a very fine mod. Thank you so much.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#87 Old 14th Dec 2012 at 5:26 AM
Wow! My Sims kids enjoy the pool SOOO much that they keep missing the school bus! lol. This was a great MOD and hope to see additions for teens and adults someday. This MOD is awesome!

BTW: A quick question about the animation, are the kids suppose to fight to be the first one on the ladder? If so, great touch!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#88 Old 16th Dec 2012 at 8:12 PM
My sim kids will love this THANKS
Test Subject
#89 Old 17th Dec 2012 at 8:26 PM
This looks absolutely amazing! However, I downloaded it and put it in one of my families however they will not using. Just wondering if there are any conflicting mods that would stop it working?
Test Subject
#90 Old 19th Dec 2012 at 4:07 AM
Where is this located in game? I downloaded but I can't seem to find it.
Field Researcher
#91 Old 19th Dec 2012 at 4:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by oxcutexo
Where is this located in game? I downloaded but I can't seem to find it.

It's in the BUILD then POOL then the ACCESSORIES, mine is right next to the ladder.
Field Researcher
#92 Old 19th Dec 2012 at 4:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TaintedStardom
This looks absolutely amazing! However, I downloaded it and put it in one of my families however they will not using. Just wondering if there are any conflicting mods that would stop it working?
If you have any sims above the child status (teen and up) the slide won't work. Just for kids.
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator THANKS POST
#93 Old 19th Dec 2012 at 9:18 PM
Thank you! You heard me wishing for one!
Test Subject
#94 Old 23rd Dec 2012 at 3:31 AM
i really like this item, cmo. just an idea though, would it be possible for the sims to gain a little more distance when using the slide, instead of just falling off the edge?
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
Original Poster
#95 Old 23rd Dec 2012 at 6:26 AM
They don't just fall off the edge.

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Inventor
#96 Old 24th Dec 2012 at 11:55 AM
I learned about this on MATY, of all the places. Great work.
Quote: Originally posted by We are all trash
I'm sure it'll be released as a expensive store item soon

That will certainly happen. Though the Eaxis one will probably make Sims land on, well, land. Just a small bug to be repaired after much head scratching.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#97 Old 26th Dec 2012 at 12:59 PM
CMO, are you really going to scratch build animations for the other age groups? Is there anyone to help you with that? I wonder if there's a blender script that can copy an animation from one rig to another if the only difference between them is scale.
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
Original Poster
#98 Old 26th Dec 2012 at 1:29 PM
It's not a matter of scratching them. For one, I'm only modifying existing animations. The playground slide is only for teens and kids, so that the only animations available to modify. Secondly, as this slide is made for teens/kids, its really too small for adults to not look silly. Adults would need a larger slide and completely custom animations. I'm not ready to commit to that because that's when the ingrates start chiming in demanding their adult slide.

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#99 Old 27th Dec 2012 at 2:31 PM
Your uploads. Are my favorites. THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#100 Old 28th Dec 2012 at 2:52 PM
Wow! Thanks so much for this. I've really missed this one.I used it all the time in Sims 2. You're the greatest!
Page 4 of 7