Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom CAS Pet Patterns *6 Year Creator Anniversary*

by Phaenoh Posted 19th Jul 2013 at 7:40 PM - Updated 19th Jul 2013 at 9:04 PM by Phaenoh

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#26 Old 6th May 2014 at 3:09 PM
Unfortunately, no I'm not interested in taking on that task. I've got a lot of other things on my plate right now and I'm not currently taking requests. Please do post the link here though, you never know who might take on the project and there is very little about pet bodyshop, so it's important to make sure that those kinds of breakthroughs don't get lost.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#27 Old 22nd May 2014 at 8:54 PM
Thank you, Bootsie is beautiful.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 14th Mar 2015 at 11:56 AM
Thank you for this. It's a lovely kitty.

My baby boy kitty Lijah died on July 1st 2013. He had been sick for quite awhile too. You have my deepest condolances.

(Sorry this is so late, just been getting back into the Sims 2 again, and into the Pets expansion)

I don't just want to be good...I want to be God's
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 10th Apr 2015 at 6:46 PM
thx
THANKS POST
#30 Old 8th May 2015 at 10:46 PM
♥♥♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 13th May 2015 at 11:45 AM
I think it's wonderful that you are memorializing her this way. She is shaped a lot like my own Lixa whom I lost last summer. I haven't even been able to pick up her ashes yet.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#32 Old 30th May 2015 at 2:43 PM
I downloaded Boostie and made her male. She gets along beautifully with my female cats and I'm hoping for kittens.
Test Subject
#33 Old 30th Dec 2015 at 5:51 AM
I'm really impressed that you made a custom pet pattern. I've wanted to do the same thing, but i honestly did not know if it was possible. If you ever get around to making the tutorial for it, I would be stoked. In the meanwhile, I'll just try to learn as much as i can from your package
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 20th Sep 2016 at 7:07 PM
I think it is great when someone finds a way to take grief and turn it into a positive! Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 1:54 PM
Thanks!
Page 2 of 2