Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Dec 2021 at 12:07 AM
Default I am looking for a mesh xm sims 2
Hello simmers!, I was looking for the mesh of this sim , the page that the creator indicates, the same mesh does not appear, will you help me? Sure, many years have passed and the meshes would change places, I've been looking at quite a few and this one looks very similar,mesh 061 but it is not called like the recolor, the recolor says "AnvaXMEdit_BluGr", hopefully you will help me, I know nothing or very little about mesh , Thank you !
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Dec 2021 at 12:19 AM
Hair36 is the correct mesh. You need the mesh and the AnvaXMEdit_BluGr file for it to show up in your game. Recolors and meshes aren't always named the same way.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Dec 2021 at 12:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Komidashi
Hair36 is the correct mesh. You need the mesh and the AnvaXMEdit_BluGr file for it to show up in your game. Recolors and meshes aren't always named the same way.

which one, the page you put gives me an error
Screenshots
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Dec 2021 at 12:29 AM
The one you linked in your first post. I'm not sure why the link broke when I linked it.
Screenshots
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Dec 2021 at 12:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Komidashi
The one you linked in your first post. I'm not sure why the link broke when I linked it.

that's the one I looked for, the creator put this link, I guess it's old and changed the site the creator
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Dec 2021 at 1:04 AM
That's the right mesh. You have to click the picture for the download to popup.