Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Oodles of "Untucked" Attire: Anniversary Collection

by fanseelamb Posted 4th Jun 2007 at 6:51 AM - Updated 15th May 2013 at 12:53 AM by fanseelamb : changing thumbnail

171 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 154 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 7
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#51 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 6:13 PM Last edited by fanseelamb : 4th Jun 2007 at 6:19 PM.
Wow guys... thanks... oodles! And thank you for the feature zomg!

Tyreec and magicmoon: They're all new and will not overwrite any previous downloads. The "solid clingy" tops are new colours of this set. The graphic tees, baseball shirts, and tees with trim use those textures as bases. (Hey, if everyone else can use my shirts as bases so can I!) The thermal and zippered tops have a new texture, as do the jeans.

julianarosalia: Eek! Sorry for stopping the nekkidness.
Inventor
#52 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 6:23 PM
Wow these are fab. I must have pretty much everything you've uploaded to the site. I really love the 'untucked' series you do. It's great to have some 'normal' everyday clothing for my sims. My sims and I thank you .................lots :D

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Test Subject
#53 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 6:28 PM
My male Sims love you now, thank you very much for all of the 'untucked' clothes for them! They look very good on them, lol.
Test Subject
#54 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 6:43 PM
hey thanks for the downloads!! Just a quick question: where can i find the blonde model's hair? (on the group shot, the second one from the right to the left. Thanks

Sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down
Test Subject
#55 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 7:12 PM
wow, that's one heck of a collection. I've been cleaning out my clothing downloads in favour of all the untucked stuff I can get my hands on, thankyou so much *big cheesy grin*

Money can't buy you happiness ...... but it CAN buy you lots and lots of chocolate !!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#56 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 8:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by devil_lush
hey thanks for the downloads!! Just a quick question: where can i find the blonde model's hair? (on the group shot, the second one from the right to the left. Thanks

Oopsie, hair credits! Knew I forgot something.

Justin's hair is my recolour of an OFB mesh. You can get it here: "Freshly Woohooed" Hair - 5 Natural Colours

*adds hair link to post*
Test Subject
#57 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 9:13 PM
This totally rocks. Thanks so much for sharing this.
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 9:26 PM
Oh my...I can't even begin to...you know ?...And it's kinda like...but I wannna...right ? Are we on the same...thanks and all...What I'm trying to say is..... THANK YOU!!!

Let me guess, you picked out yet another colorful box with a crank that I'm expected to turn and turn until OOP! big shock, a jack pops out and you laugh and the kids laugh and the dog laughs and I die a little inside. - Stewie (Family Guy)
Instructor
#59 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 11:02 PM
You amaze me with your work. I had to grab quite a bit from the downloads above. Thanks so much for adding them so we can all have some updated threads in the untucked series. : )

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Field Researcher
#60 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 11:20 PM
This is the BEST collection for men ever! Great job and thanks for sharing!
Field Researcher
#61 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 11:35 PM
I love you SUUUUUPER much.

(and I may be working on some female untucked duds...)

~ h e l a e n e ~
https://www.patreon.com/helaene (free)
Test Subject
#62 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 11:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fanseelamb
Oopsie, hair credits! Knew I forgot something.

Justin's hair is my recolour of an OFB mesh. You can get it here: "Freshly Woohooed" Hair - 5 Natural Colours

*adds hair link to post*

LOL! Thanks for the hair link

Sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down
Instructor
#63 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 12:59 AM
You're such an amazing creator. In your last 2 years of creating, I've been completely inspired by you to create new things and make them as good as I could with my abilities. You Rock! Thanks for everything you've done for the site and the game. :D
Test Subject
#64 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 2:15 AM
WOW! This must have taken you awhile. I don't know what else to say but thank you! You are awsome! ^_^
Test Subject
#65 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 2:22 AM
RAWR!

<3 Thank you and happy anniversary!
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 4:59 AM
These are fabulous...fanseefabulous!!!

My Downloads folder will hate you for all of this... but my male sims will love ya!

Now, time to spend some time downloading Thanks
Test Subject
#67 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 5:01 AM
Time to reallllllyyy test out my new computer. xD

THANKYOO!
Test Subject
#68 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 5:10 AM
This is so freakin' awesome. Thanks so much.
Test Subject
#69 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 1:48 PM
You make such awesome everything. I wish I had the skill/patience to make things.

I wish you would make more of these things, they're amazing.
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 2:01 PM
There will be a time when the little scroll bar at my clothes bin becomes to small to be clickable... I'll enjoy it.

YOU ROCK!

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 2:13 PM
More fanseelamb Untucked clothes! I love them! Your untucked clothes have saved my sim men from a life of fashion dorkitude. Love the variety!

Thank you so much for these and all of your previous uploads. You add so much to my game.

suzi

All my sim men wear fanseelamb or they wear nothing at all (at least the cool ones).
Field Researcher
#72 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 3:28 PM
Thanks Fansee!! Love em all!!

Ah a Biscuit! It all makes sense
Forum Resident
#73 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 5:59 PM
Oh my! This is awesome! You're awesome! :D
I love all your clothing and so do my Sims.

Thank you very very much, fansee.
Theorist
#74 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 6:34 PM

Its too good....
:D

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Test Subject
#75 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 7:06 PM
Wow! This collection is amazing. I had very few outfits that I liked for the men in my game. This set covers everything and is hip enough for all of my sims! Thank you so much for sharing!

Joy
Page 3 of 7