Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Teen Style Stuff Computer and Stereo Fix - BV functions enabled (Updated 2009/02/03) Fixed pie menu translations

by Lord Darcy Posted 11th Dec 2007 at 12:22 PM - Updated 18th Nov 2011 at 7:37 AM by Lord Darcy : Updated to v1.01

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 14th Dec 2007 at 2:37 AM
Lord Darcy, you are truly wonderful. Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou
Field Researcher
#27 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 3:17 PM
Perfect!

Is it possible to also enable Uni activities on the computers? I hate that they can't apply for scholarships on the computers in their rooms.

I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 6:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by flameflash
Is it possible to also enable Uni activities on the computers? I hate that they can't apply for scholarships on the computers in their rooms.

All options up to BV are enabled with this fix.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#29 Old 17th Dec 2007 at 2:08 PM
OMG!!! Thank yew! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 2:01 PM
Tnx mon.. apparentlly guys like you keeps this game from becoming truly broken.. no thanks to the guys at EA i guess..
Mad Poster
#31 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 4:53 PM
This is probably very premature to be asking but will you be updating this to be compatable with Free Time when it ships?

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 1:33 AM Last edited by Lord Darcy : 28th Feb 2008 at 8:36 PM.
2008-02-28: FreeTime updated both Teen computer and Teen boombox. However, as usual, EAxis did a sloppy job on update, forgetting OFB shelf placement value of Teen computer. OFB shelf issue solved. New fix will be uploaded soon. If you want to sell Teen computer off the OFB shelves, report this bug to EA using Bug Submission Form. Maybe they'll fix it in future FreeTime patch.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#33 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 11:06 AM
Thank you once again! I haven't bought Free Time yet but I've already downloaded this update so that I'll have it ready.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#34 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 2:01 PM Last edited by Lord Darcy : 29th Jun 2008 at 12:50 PM.
2008-03-01: FreeTime version of this fix is discontinued. Now it's part of Teen Style Stuff Objects Fix for FreeTime. The new mod fixes not only Teen Computer, but Teen TV and Teen Vanity as well. Get the new fix, and remove TSSComputerOFBShelfFix-FT.package file from your Downloads folder.

If you don't have FreeTime, continue using previous BV version.

NO Requests! | How to update fridges/computers to FT | Booty - Get pay items for free!
Check out my Journal for updates on past creations.
Recent Updates: Pie Menu Text Strings Fix | Teen Style Stuff Computer and Stereo Fix | IKEA Home Stuff Objects Fix
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#35 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 2:53 AM
Lord Darcy, thank you so much for taking the time to make these needed corrections for us! I am very grateful to you for your help in making our games play as they should since EA apparently doesn't care to.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#36 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 4:09 PM
Default Updated to v1.01
2009-02-03: Updated to v1.01. Fixed pie menu translations in some languages.

NO Requests! | How to update fridges/computers to FT | Booty - Get pay items for free!
Check out my Journal for updates on past creations.
Recent Updates: Pie Menu Text Strings Fix | Teen Style Stuff Computer and Stereo Fix | IKEA Home Stuff Objects Fix
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 12th Nov 2011 at 7:09 PM
Thank you! These are amazing functions, there is no problem with this since I downloaded it. I've had it for a while now.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 8:16 PM
Thank you ! :)
Test Subject
#39 Old 27th Feb 2024 at 12:21 AM
Too bad that TSS computer disappears from the game once the fix is applied. But I guess it's due to playing mac's Super Collection with extracted TSS objects.

Mayst thou thy peace discov'r.
Page 2 of 2