Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jul 2022 at 8:36 PM
Default Creating my own aliens or marry a alien townie ?
Hey, i know we can turn our created sims into aliens with nraas but the thing is they look human so it's not really immersive to me or perhaps turning a sim into a alien can change their features ? I don't really know because i nerver tested. I saw there is some alien sliders for eyes and ears but idk if i will be able to create a sim with alien features the same way the alien npcs are. I'm fine for meeting/romantizing/marrying a alien townie though, it's not really a problem for me.

Any advice will be appreciated (:
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Jul 2022 at 3:02 PM
Do you have the link for your alien replacement mod ?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Jul 2022 at 11:07 PM Last edited by silvers92 : 31st Jul 2022 at 10:36 AM.
That looks great but kinda too "alpha cc" for me i guess, anyway i created my alien by respecting big eyes/small flat nose/gaunt face/pointy ears
Instructor
#6 Old 1st Aug 2022 at 7:00 AM
For my aliens I use some of Tati's skins here https://taty86.tumblr.com/tagged/skin.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 9th Aug 2022 at 10:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by silvers92
Hey, i know we can turn our created sims into aliens with nraas but the thing is they look human so it's not really immersive to me or perhaps turning a sim into a alien can change their features ?

This is how I create my own aliens household the Corvii, with alien powers and eyes.

I speak French only. If my statements are harsh, rude for you, that's not intentional. I just think Different due to my Language and my Culture.
But truly, I am open-minded than you think of.