Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jul 2022 at 7:15 AM
Default Finding mod developers?
Hi, there are a couple of mods that I have been using recently, and they have been working well. That is, until the new High School patch came out, after which a couple of features got broken. The problem is, I think one or two of the mods might have been abandoned. I’m not a coder myself, but I’d like to keep using these mods. So I was curious if it might be possible to find Sims 4 mod developers? Any help is greatly appreciated!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 31st Jul 2022 at 6:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Garfieldwxg55
Hi, there are a couple of mods that I have been using recently, and they have been working well. That is, until the new High School patch came out, after which a couple of features got broken. The problem is, I think one or two of the mods might have been abandoned. I’m not a coder myself, but I’d like to keep using these mods. So I was curious if it might be possible to find Sims 4 mod developers? Any help is greatly appreciated!

There are a few modders who are willing to take on the work of abandoned mods. LittleMsSam is one of them. You could try joining her discord to ask. If the mod isn't abandoned, someone there could possibly point you in the direction of where the modder currently is. If that doesn't work, I'd try poking around to find other old mods that are currently being maintained by someone new. I think Simularity has also updated old mods, for another example.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th Sep 2022 at 2:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Garfieldwxg55

What mod is that exactly? and who are their authors? Make a list and maybe you'll find someone who wants to adopt and update this.
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Sep 2022 at 1:04 PM
Also interested in undertaking abandoned mod projects and such provided the original creator allows it or its been long-term abandoned (years) and is a good enhancement to TS4.