Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Oct 2020 at 12:06 PM
Default How to fix mesh?
Hello! I have a problem: how to fix a mesh defect on the screen:

I made these shorts in TS4 CAS Tools V3.4.1.0 (mesh) and Sims4Studio (textures).
My configuration:
Windows 10 Home Single Language (Russian only) 64-bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8300H CPU @ 2.30GHz
Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 with Max-Q Design
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 8th Oct 2020 at 5:19 PM
All I can see in that picture is what might be a light spot. Please explain what the problem is and upload your package so I can take a look.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Oct 2020 at 6:51 PM
Okay, CmarNYC! I uploaded package to Dropbox.

Edit: That's not all: when approaching, more defects around the legs are noticeable.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#4 Old 9th Oct 2020 at 12:00 AM Last edited by CmarNYC : 9th Oct 2020 at 12:27 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Burinis
Okay, CmarNYC! I uploaded package to Dropbox.

Edit: That's not all: when approaching, more defects around the legs are noticeable.

I still can't tell from the picture what you think the problem is. The front and back creases in the texture look a little odd from some angles but otherwise I don't see anything that looks wrong.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Oct 2020 at 7:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
I still can't tell from the picture what you think the problem is. The front and back creases in the texture look a little odd from some angles but otherwise I don't see anything that looks wrong.

the thing is that I took the standard slacks from the base game as a basis for my shorts. then in TS4 CAS Tools I extracted the meshes in MS3D, then in milkshape I cut off a part of the pants above the knee and using this plugin, using the "Extended manual edit" function, I sewed the legs (which, by the way, I also extracted and edited). then saved the meshes and in TS4 CAS Tools first converted them to GEOM, and then imported them into my work. I did texture editing in Sims4Studio.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#6 Old 9th Oct 2020 at 8:32 PM
So what's the problem?