Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Apr 2021 at 5:43 AM Last edited by Deastrumquodvicis : 23rd Apr 2021 at 8:46 PM.
Default New Harvestable Tree Harvesting...Trees.
So I'm trying to make the berry trees from Pokémon, complete with berries. The texture looks great, the colors are right, the berries in the tree when it's ready to harvest are A-OK and properly slaved.

Buuuuuuuut apparently, when my Sim harvests them, they don't harvest the berries, they harvest full-grown trees. As I couldn't find a tutorial on this, it's more about dissecting what Aysarth did with their cherry tree, and since that works, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. When I tell her to stop harvesting, both the sim and the tree reset (with the tree completely disappearing). And of course, it won't let me stock the trees in the fridge.

(I still need to tweak the berry placement a bit, but other than that, it looks all groovy.)
Attached files:
File Type: zip  berry trees.zip (1.85 MB, 8 downloads)

Requests? Yes! See my journal entry for palette options! Shameless plugging of my Sim sites: (TS2) · TS4
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Apr 2021 at 10:55 PM Last edited by simler90 : 6th Apr 2021 at 12:18 AM.
- Open your cheriberry_tree package file.
- Left-click on the resource called "Inter - Harvest - Get # Fruit", then left-click on the line called "Create New Object Instance (0x008B9A30)". In the operands pane to the right, there should be a quotation button (pop-up raw entry button), left-click on that. Change the number in the box to the following: 1F518D0B060000000000000000000000. Click Commit File above.
- Left-click on the resource called "Inter - Harvest - Sell All Fruit", then left-click on the line called "Create New Object Instance (0x008B9A30)" "Test Object Type (Stack Object ID 0x0000, is instance of: GUID 0x008B9A30)". In the operands pane to the right, there should be a wrench button (pop-up wizard), left-click on that. Change the number in the "is an instance of" box to the following: 0x0B8D511F. Click Commit File above.
- Open your cheriberry package file.
- Left-click on the resource called "CT - Restock Replacement", then left-click on the line called "Manage Inventory (Set To Next Token Of GUID 0x008B9A14). In the operands pane to the right, there should be a wrench button (pop-up wizard), left-click on that. Change the number in the Token GUID box to the following: 0x0B8D511F. Click Commit File above.

I have not tested the results, but it should work.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Apr 2021 at 8:26 PM Last edited by Deastrumquodvicis : 5th Apr 2021 at 9:18 AM.
Awesome! I recieved a PM telling me about the Get # Fruit, but didn't see the rest there! I don't actually see the right item in Sell All Fruit, though? I suppose since I didn't clone an EAxis tree, it's missing.

Requests? Yes! See my journal entry for palette options! Shameless plugging of my Sim sites: (TS2) · TS4
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Apr 2021 at 12:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Deastrumquodvicis
Awesome! I recieved a PM telling me about the Get # Fruit, but didn't see the rest there! I don't actually see the right item in Sell All Fruit, though? I suppose since I didn't clone an EAxis tree, it's missing.

It should be the line called "Test Object Type (Stack Object ID 0x0000, is instance of: GUID 0x008B9A30)" for the Sell All Fruit BHAV, not "Create New Object Instance (0x008B9A30)".
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Apr 2021 at 9:49 AM
Ah, excellent! Thanks so much!