Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th May 2021 at 5:09 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Has anyone had a problem with Community Time and taxis?
I don't know why this is suddenly happening.

I noticed that in my new hood, if I take a sim to a lot by taxi, the community time project doesn't properly update and they come back at the same time that they left. I rarely use taxis so this wasn't a huge issue for me, however today I took a sim on a date and when she went to go home (after the date ended), the taxi threw an error and wouldn't take her home even if I reset. I had to select delete and then leave the lot without saving.

Put the error into "What Caused this?" and it came up with Community Time Project, something to do with calculating the return time. I don't remember having this issue in any other hoods - has anyone else come across it?

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 8th May 2021 at 11:42 PM
Old version or new version?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th May 2021 at 8:04 AM
I didn't know there were any different versions! What do you mean by old/new?

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 9th May 2021 at 10:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsfreq
I didn't know there were any different versions! What do you mean by old/new?

The original CLT was off MATY in 2007 by crammyboy. Chris Hatch updated the mod about a year ago. You want that version. https://simfileshare.net/download/1191177/

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th May 2021 at 7:24 PM
Aah! I missed that as I took a break from playing for about 2 years. Thanks Is there any documentation about what was updated, or is it just bugfixes?

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 10th May 2021 at 2:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsfreq
Aah! I missed that as I took a break from playing for about 2 years. Thanks Is there any documentation about what was updated, or is it just bugfixes?

Would be, floating around in a thread on MTS... Often a thread gets started and someone says something then along comes Chris with a file to fix whatever has been talked about. It's a case of being there at the time. In the original when a sim was at uni and went to a lot CLT would not work but added up the hours spent away. Then once that sim was back in the main hood the mod would keep them away for all the hours spent away from the dorm. There was also something with BV that got fixed too and I think the walk/car/taxi issue.

~Call me Jo~