Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Cherub" Curly Hair for Males (All Ages!)

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 27th Apr 2006 at 10:05 AM - Updated 8th Jul 2009 at 12:31 PM by HystericalParoxysm : Removing old TOU

317 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 305 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 13
Test Subject
#26 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 11:53 AM
This is a very cool hair mesh. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 12:07 PM Last edited by Mirjam : 27th Apr 2006 at 12:33 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by sandyn
umm are you coping for sims connection they have exacly the same

... i'm not trying to flame at you but how would you feel if someone would accuses you for such a think after a really hard work and with no proof whatsoever? it's just not nice

ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!
I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuve the mesh!!!!!! :lovestruc ....... i wanted a male curly mesh for sooo long!!!!!

thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!! :moose:
Instructor
#28 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 12:16 PM
whoa this is exactly like the donation one from Simsconnection or whatever... it's SOOO lovely!!! I've always been in luv with hair like that!!!
Field Researcher
#29 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 12:24 PM
I only comment when I feel that the post is deserving of praise. This mesh is spectactular! You've done a fantastic job. You are to be commended. Thank you so much.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 12:31 PM
looks nice!! i think it looks much like the hair from simsconnection
Alchemist
#31 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 12:31 PM
I NEEDED quality male hair, and this is the answer to my prayers! Especially curly, it/s so gorgeous, thanks!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Test Subject
#32 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 12:32 PM
WOW This is amazing! I love it! I've been wanting hair like this, so thank you very much!
Test Subject
#33 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 12:35 PM
Thanks alot i love it

Dont waste your time with anger life is to short
Instructor
#34 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 12:39 PM
Curly hair for men is so desperately needed!
Thank you!
This hair should be featured!

Not buying TS4 until Terrain Sculpting is back and cheatless Split Levels are added!
Here's an idea: Stairs Pitch Slider.
"...We've always been at war with EAstasia."
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 12:44 PM
Wow that is amazing thank you for sharing this great hair mesh. Can't wait to see the female mesh
Test Subject
#36 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 12:59 PM
WOW THIS IS AMAZING!! I can't thank you enough but one question though can I use it in my story?
Test Subject
#37 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 1:05 PM
ooo I seldomly see meshes as good as this one! Excellent job!

Check out my artwork at http://xenonia.deviantart.com/
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 1:06 PM
Amazing! This is a really great mesh. Thank you so much!

"It's not true that life is one damn thing after another; it is one damn thing over and over"
Field Researcher
#39 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 1:20 PM
Great! Just superb !!
Field Researcher
#40 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 1:33 PM
Great-looking make hair is so difficult to find; thanks very much for making and sharing this! :D

Once a tightly-furled bud, the house was slowly revealing itself to him, its petals unfolding to expose its secret beauty. ~When Shadows Whisper, P.1|Part 4|MSR Story List & FAQ|MSR Graphics
Test Subject
#41 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 1:42 PM
OMG!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! Ive been looking for a hairstyle like this for males FOREVER!!!! AMAZING job!!!!! THANK YOU!!!
Test Subject
#42 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 1:44 PM
Very Nice..THANKS for U Great Work!!
Field Researcher
#43 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 2:04 PM
Wow!!!! Wonderful Mesh, I luv It!!!
Thanx so much

eeemhh....
Follow me on tumblr:
http://thesimguys.tumblr.com/
Test Subject
#44 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 2:05 PM
Oh thanks! I love the hair!
Field Researcher
#45 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 2:12 PM
I love this, especially since I am trying to get my OWN hair to do this! I look forward to the female version. Thank you for working so hard on this.

New Judfer creations at Sims2 Noir.
Live Free or Die.
Instructor
#46 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 2:14 PM
:LOL: I can understand totally why you never want to make another hair mesh again!

Thankyou so much for persisting with it, the result is something to be proud of - it's absolutely stunning.

Also, a very BIG "Thank you!" for sharing it here with us for free, it is so difficult to find exciting new male hair meshes - this is definitely one of them.

As a male sim hair fetishist I have an excellent memory for male hair meshes; I saw immediately that whilst this mesh also is curly like another from a different website, this one is totally different and unique. I'm very happy to see it.

Best wishes,
KnightSkyKyte

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
#47 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 2:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aleesha
whoa this is exactly like the donation one from Simsconnection or whatever... it's SOOO lovely!!! I've always been in luv with hair like that!!!

If you read the post above the one you made and a few above that you will see that no this is not exactly like the one from Sim Connections.

What is it people see stuff that has any slight resemblence to someone else's and it has to be the same thing or someone stole it?

Lets be realistic we all have our own thoughts and wants of different styles and some folks are likely to make things that bear a resemblence but again as said if you look close it is in fact different.

You done a Wonderful job. It looks great can not wait to try it in game.
I am always hunting for more male hair. Thanks for putting your time into creating this for us.

Hugs
April
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#48 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 2:21 PM
Ive personally watched you busting your butt on this for forever now- and no wonder- It came out absolutely amazing girl- WOW.

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Test Subject
#49 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 2:45 PM
Wow amazing! Thank you! :D
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 2:47 PM
*big wet kisses* Oops, sorry for slobbering all over you! It's just that I've been begging for a mesh like this for so long... I can hardly believe it's here.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! It's beautiful! :D

Page 2 of 13