Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Cherub" Curly Hair for Males (All Ages!)

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 27th Apr 2006 at 10:05 AM - Updated 8th Jul 2009 at 12:31 PM by HystericalParoxysm : Removing old TOU

317 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 305 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 13
Test Subject
#76 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 6:44 PM
VERY VERY AWESOME! thanks - you make my day :lovestruc
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#77 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 7:03 PM
very nice. :-)
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 7:07 PM
Looks awesome, thanks,
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 7:32 PM
What an amazing hair mesh! Even though it's already been said a dozen times, I have been waiting for something like this forever.
Field Researcher
#80 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 7:43 PM
Hey,that looks great HP!Good job.

Welcome to The Machine
*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´)¸.·'´)*
»~:¤.·º`·Pink Floyd.·´º·.¤:~«
*(¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 7:57 PM
Curly hair, at last, and you've done a great job Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 7:58 PM
bellissimi
Scholar
#83 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 8:06 PM
OMG! You finished it! Yess! Thanks 500 times :D
Forum Resident
#84 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 8:31 PM
Wow! This is a work of art! I think its worth all the hard work since the quality is very evident! Lovely! Thank you very much!

I...will never be a memory.
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 8:31 PM
Thank you so much!! :D
Field Researcher
#86 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 8:40 PM
This is wonderful, I have been really wanting some curly hair for my boys/men.
Field Researcher
#87 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 9:30 PM
It's too gorgeous!!! Simply stunning job... thank you very very much! ...did I mention it's gorgeous?.. :D
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 9:31 PM
OMG! This is soo good! I am in love with this. Can I use it in my story?!?! Thanks so much!

Quote:
All and all your just another brick in the wall
---Pink Floyd
Instructor
#89 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 9:33 PM
OMG!!! You posted it!!! Yay!! I told you it'd be featured, too. I freaking love it. Great Job. You deserve this.
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 9:34 PM
This is great ^^ Thanks!! I love how it looks in kids

98% of teenagers believe stupid statistics. If you're one of the 2% who doesn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
Instructor
#91 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 9:58 PM
Totaal Sweetness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yayness!!! Thankyou Lots Of Love To You!!!
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 10:07 PM
It does sorta look like the hair from simconnection, but i like this one more. The other one has so many glitches and this one looks nicer.
Test Subject
#93 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 10:07 PM
gorgeous! you're crazy talented! our guys are so ignored, i'm so happy you did this. thank you!
Field Researcher
#94 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 10:08 PM
I LOVE you, HP!!! There isn't enough words in the whole wide world to describe how I feel right now. You're my hero, my goddess. Thank you! ))

"...And if wishes were horses, we'd be knee-deep in crap."
-- Dr. Robert Romano, /'ER'/
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 10:10 PM
Cheer to you mate. Its a gorgeous mesh.

"I have bad dreams. Hell, yes. Just look at me, you can tell I have terrible dreams."
Test Subject
#96 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 10:38 PM
Thank You!
I love curly hair, wow it's a beautiful mesh (:
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 11:12 PM
I know a lot of people, myself included, have been searching for a good curly hair mesh for males, and to be honest this is the answer to all my prayers!

Thank you so much for uploading such a fantastic mesh. I can finally finish a sim that was requested months ago, lol!

My undying gratitude and possibly any future children are yours.
~ Nessa

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.

-------------

Avatar courtesy of The Leaky Cauldron
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#98 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 11:22 PM
Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments. I woke up today to see 91 comments on the thread, and it's featured now... yowza! I expected a big response, but not THIS much. Your comments really mean a lot to me - I'm kind of tearing up a little here, actually. It's this kind of encouragement that makes the months and hundreds of hours of work it took to make this happen really, really worth it. You guys are awesome.

Rsa7777 - Of course you can use it in a story. As it says in my terms of use, if you share the story with others, please just give me credit for the hair so if someone sees it in your story, likes it, and wants it, they'll know where to get it.

Gothadelica - I'll see about uploading Corvus for ya. Definitely my favourite sim. *giggles* He's a totally shameless romance sim who loooooves redheads. Tee hee.

Nessa_Rose - Keep your future kids. I'll accept chocolate, good liquor, or Visa, though.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
#99 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 11:24 PM
WOW!!! Very nice! i surely did download it!

It takes more time to TyPe LyK dIs than it does to type like this.
Test Subject
#100 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 11:27 PM
Wow, love it! I can't believe its actually freeeeeeeee, lol. Great job, keep up the good work!

When I become famous, you can keep this as an autograph
I'd stop eating chocolate, but I'm no quitter.
Page 4 of 13