Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Ebony Gale

by V1ND1CARE Posted 7th Jul 2006 at 11:45 PM - Updated 20th Oct 2008 at 4:46 PM by V1ND1CARE

130 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 127 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 6
Field Researcher
#51 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 8:39 PM
AWESOME!!! Damn, I wish I had EP...

COMING SOON:
Rogues' Gallery: Pirates of the Caribbean Simmi-fied!
[Currently on hiatus until talent is found to help]
Test Subject
#52 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 8:54 PM
WOW!!! That is really amazing. Just fantastic.
Test Subject
#53 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 9:08 PM Last edited by Arashi : 8th Jul 2006 at 10:07 PM.
O..................M.....................G

This is absolutely stunning!
I'm out of words

Thank you so much for sharing, you're sooooooo talented!!
Test Subject
#54 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 10:11 PM
That is AWESOME! I just saw POTC last night and was thinking of doing a pirate themed lot. Now I don't have to because this lot is AMAZING!
Test Subject
#55 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 11:13 PM
Default wonderful
This is just wonderful, haven't seen movie yet but am really looking forward to it now, thanks so much for your wonderful creation, keep up the great work
Test Subject
#56 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 12:14 AM
oh my god

that is TOO COOL. that must've taken you bloody forever!

good job
Test Subject
#57 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 12:32 AM
Unbelieveably brilliant! Would love to know how you did the sails. They must be over invisible walls??

There's someone who's created a "waterworld" neighborhood. Sounds perfect for this. Makes me want to create a seaside village.
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 1:48 AM
Great work, absolutely love it, but when I go to install it, it says that there is content required to install that I do not have??? I do not have Family Fun pack, but you say that it isnt required to install, and I went and downloaded the 2 bits (timber post and wheel). Do you have any other suggestions as to what is wrong? I do not have clean installer, I removed it cause it wouldn't let me install any other files and wouldn't work for me
Dooglebear
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 4:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by stereophonic
Sweet sassy molassey this rocks!

LOL That pretty much sums up my own reaction.

Wowza, what a spectacular, awesome, amazing build this is!

He who knows that enough is enough will always have enough. - Lao Tsu
Test Subject
#60 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 4:25 AM
I am speechless. All I can say is thank you! You are great!
Test Subject
#61 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 5:52 AM
How did you create that?
Test Subject
#62 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 5:58 AM
dang man!

If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Field Researcher
#63 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 6:15 AM
Hey..this is really a great ship (home) for my pirate sims...esp with the pirate bed from mummysims..hehehe. It looks really nice & very much like a ship ancored to a port. The detail is great. Thanks :D
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
Original Poster
#64 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 2:14 PM Last edited by V1ND1CARE : 9th Jul 2006 at 2:22 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Dooglebear
Great work, absolutely love it, but when I go to install it, it says that there is content required to install that I do not have??? I do not have Family Fun pack, but you say that it isnt required to install, and I went and downloaded the 2 bits (timber post and wheel). Do you have any other suggestions as to what is wrong? I do not have clean installer, I removed it cause it wouldn't let me install any other files and wouldn't work for me
Dooglebear

FFS isn't required to install this lot if you use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer. Without Clean Installer I don't think that you'd be able to do so. I wish I knew of another way. Sorry about that.

Just Ducky and hybrid -- No invisible walls, just the use of the constrainfloorelevation cheat. That and a whole lot of patience.
Scholar
#65 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 6:43 PM
I may have to reinstall OFB even though I dislike it. This lot is amazing V1N!
xo

Rhondalatte's Custom CAS screens: http://blackpearlsims.com/ (formerly known as Reflex forum)

DeesElegantDecor - Beautiful furnishings:
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DeesElegantDecor/
Test Subject
#66 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 9:36 PM
Wicked awesome!
Instructor
#67 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 10:09 PM
I loaded this ship up in game, and my jaw dropped. This is so gorgeous and detailed, these pics don't do it justice. I love all of your highly detailed lots, but this is above and beyond anything I've ever seen. I'm with Delphy on this one. "Holy crap!"

Want more? Visit Digital Perversion
I'm not gonna do it, and you can't make me!
Test Subject
#68 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 4:20 AM
ooooooooooooo pretty!
Test Subject
#69 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 9:15 AM
If you created this ship, i bet you could create Nemo's ship (it looks like a metal shark) becose i tried, but it is too hard to create for me. Please try to create it. And about that ship, it is realy cool!

Words of Wisdom:
Human stop think when he(she) stop read...
Old habits die hard...
The more you get, the more you want...
If you want a thingdone well, do it yourself...
#70 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 11:06 PM
Man U Talented Nice Work

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Test Subject
#71 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 10:41 AM
Where did you get those hamocks
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 4:26 PM
I love POTC movies! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Brilliant work as always. I cannot believe you could build an actual ship like that in the sims 2! So Impressive! You never end to amaze me! Keep up the amazing work and you'll sure end up with an Ocsar, emmy (uhhh....those are for movies....that will never work!) okay then perhaps just a million thanks!

"I cannot live without MODTHESIMS2! :D ><

Sims has never been this much fun..."
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 9:33 PM
Fantasic ship.
Love it.
as i loved ur vangaurd.
darn I dont own OFb

Guilded by faith...probly....or was it...rly?
Test Subject
#74 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 10:28 PM
OMG! Absolutely Fabulous! It's weird what sublimal advertising can do to people, and boy, you really made this top quality. Now, I REALLY want to purchase the OFB expansion considering I need that pack in order for this to work.. But I was wondering if you could make this ship compatable with just University and Nightlife? Because those are the only ones I currently own. But, nevertheless, I am just enjoying the pictures for now.. You are definitly the BEST modder I have ever seen! Nobody else can create these things better than you! (Did I butter you up enough?)
Field Researcher
#75 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 10:33 PM
Wow, great job!! I love it, thanks alot!!

Eternally a sin

Dans l'amour vrai c'est l'ame qui embrasse le corps <3

Something wicked is coming up..!
Page 3 of 6