Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Ebony Gale

by V1ND1CARE Posted 7th Jul 2006 at 11:45 PM - Updated 20th Oct 2008 at 4:46 PM by V1ND1CARE

130 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 127 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 6
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 13th Jul 2006 at 9:37 PM
V1ND1CARE, that is SIM-ply A W E S O M E!!!

Joy
True Image Of Happiness

a.k.a. Small Town Sim
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
Original Poster
#77 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 1:15 AM
Seanathome00 -- Thanks for the generous words. Unfortunately, I have all of the EPs installed and so it's impossible to create a lot without those EPs as a requirement. Sorry about that.
Test Subject
#78 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 7:44 PM
............. DAAAAAAAAAAAAANGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is amazing
Test Subject
#79 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 12:26 AM
wow! just............... wow! :D
Test Subject
#80 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 3:00 PM
Default Amazing!
This lot is the best ship I've seen to date. I can't install it though, because I don't have the FFP or Clean Installer. Every time I try to install CI, it tells me I don't have .net framework and it crashes my comp :/
Maybe I'll just have to break down and buy FFP lol
Test Subject
#81 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 4:43 PM
..holy s****...
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 9:13 AM
WOW!! beautiful!!

*thinks of POTC*
Test Subject
#83 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 9:23 PM
Totally Awesome! Magnifico!

Boo
Forum Resident
#84 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 10:05 PM
My goodness.... I'm overbaffled... This is by far one of the coolest lots I've ever seen.

Congratulations for this astonishing work of art.

happy simming,
Xanathon

Xanathon's Laboratory :: WishList

.: Do not harass me with requests via PM, you will only get ignored :.
.: Don't post my objects or objects derived from them on paysites or the exchange! :.
Test Subject
#85 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 4:41 AM
Yes! I finally got OFB yesterday, so now I can download this AMAZING lot!! Once again, you are absolutely the greatest and most talented modder I have ever seen!!
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 9:14 PM
Dear Heavens! This is the most amazing creation I have ever seen on this site!! The attention to detail is obvious. You must have spent so much time on it. You are simply wonderful for sharing your talents with us, that makes the Sims 2 even more fun to play.
Test Subject
#87 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 11:23 PM
Okay.. I finally have all of the EPs and the FFS pack, and it still doesn't work! I downloaded the two meshes you listed. Why isn't it working? The lot doesn't show up on the Lots section while in my neighborhood. What am I missing? Do I need a better graphics card to handle this lot? Could someone give me some help, please?
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
Original Poster
#88 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 5:00 PM
Seanathome00 -- You’ve probably done everything correctly, but despite that, a problem such as this sometimes occurs. And it can happen for a variety of reasons. Try redownloading the lot and then install only that lot. (If you’re installing with the Sims2 Clean Installer, ensure that it’s going into your Teleport folder.) Start up your game and it should be there. Here are some other links that may be of some help: http://bbs.thesims2.ea.com/communit...6c5fac27b724bdc and http://bbs.thesims2.ea.com/communit...aad7e259b96468e
Test Subject
#89 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 5:48 PM
Why the best lots every time have to have all EPs???
Thats not fair! This ship is very cool! Thanks (even if I can't download it.... )
Test Subject
#90 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 5:52 AM
Oh, I get it now. Thanks for helping, V1ND1CARE! I never knew the use of the 'Teleport' folder until now.. Thanks again!
Test Subject
#91 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 6:03 AM
Wow amazing work man, two thumbs up. I love it.
Test Subject
#92 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 5:40 PM
Amazing Totaly amazing! . Don't know what I'm going to do with it but I gots to have it. Down loading it now. Thanks a lot.
Test Subject
#93 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 9:11 PM
*trys to think what to say* Wow. Thats just amazing. Breathe taking. *gawking* Thank you, thank you! I thank you for making such a awesome ship/house. And btw, i love the quote. Heres something to add to it "Jack Sparrow:[to Pintel and Ragetti] Guard the boat, mind the tide... don't touch my dirt!" thought you mite like it.

----------

Gahh.... I was going to use this signature, I got from narutocentral.com but I saw I can't use images. So now this is all I am going to put. Bleh...
Test Subject
#94 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 2:29 PM
I'm speechless. It makes me want to buy the expansion packs just so I can download this lot
Field Researcher
#95 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 2:35 PM
You'll make many Pirates of the carribbean fans happy with this lot, me inclusive!
Thanks a lot for your awesome work!
All I need now is a cute Johnny Depp to live on this incredible ship... =)
Greetings, Katha

Still struggling with CAW :x
Forum Resident
#96 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 5:25 AM
OMG.. This is just awesome.

Thank you for sharing,

Makai

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 10:18 AM
YOU'RE AMAZING!!!!! *downloads*

For more of my downloads, visit
Hayl's Own Little World

Research Worker
#98 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 2:06 PM
You are a true artist, incredible and amazingly beautiful ship
Forum Resident
#99 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 3:53 PM
If I hadn't seen this with my own eyes - I would have sworn it was a nigh-on impossible to do in a proper 3D program, let alone TS-2!!!. [Stands back in amazement & pinches myself] Thanks for sharing!, my late grandfather would have loved this - as he was a Shipwright and took me to see some wonderful old ships as a kid, including HMS Victory & the ship they used for 'The Onedin Line' TV series back in the 70's - thanks again, you've brought back some great memories! and I'll second exactly what 'Ambron' said too...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Field Researcher
#100 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 4:30 AM
Great Job. It so elegant.
Looks like a real ship(if i tried...I would suck) amazing. Thanks For Sharing :-)

ılı.------Volume------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
► Play ▌▌ Pause ■ Stop
Page 4 of 6