Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Sep 2021 at 2:28 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Bad gosub tree number error
Whenever I drive in a car or walk to a community lot this error pops up. I haven't seen it anywhere else, and it doesn't happen when I travel in a taxi. I think it might have something to do with Mog Hughson's decorative parking spaces, or it could also be her parking lot mod, and also might be Lazy Duchess's better nannies mod since it started happening around the time I installed it and also shows a conflict with community time, which is also not working. I've attached the error log to this post.
Attached files:
File Type: txt  ObjectError_UBER_t138.txt (74.4 KB, 18 downloads)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 12th Sep 2021 at 6:15 AM
Since you can reproduce it reliably, you can figure out which mod it is yourself by testing. Then go contact the creator about the error. Also, you should find out whether your mods that conflict can be used together before you even start doing this testing.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 12th Sep 2021 at 8:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charian
Whenever I drive in a car or walk to a community lot this error pops up. I haven't seen it anywhere else, and it doesn't happen when I travel in a taxi. I think it might have something to do with Mog Hughson's decorative parking spaces, or it could also be her parking lot mod, and also might be Lazy Duchess's better nannies mod since it started happening around the time I installed it and also shows a conflict with community time, which is also not working. I've attached the error log to this post.

Bad gosub tree error means you have a mod or modded item looking and not finding a needed file. It can also be caused if it requires an ep that you don't have installed. If you believe you know the mod I would go find the download and read it over carefully, most bad gosup tree errors happen because we miss reading where something else is needed.

Looking quickly, did you install the Custom Scheduler Mod that it says it requires?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Forum Resident
#4 Old 12th Sep 2021 at 5:48 PM
Try running What Caused This on the error log: https://www.picknmixmods.com/Sims2/...CausedThis.html
That should give you a better idea of which mod caused the issue.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Sep 2021 at 9:29 PM
Thank you Ovenhole! I ran the log through What Caused This and it said it was Mog Hughson's driveway as a parking space mod that was causing the error. I removed that mod and the problem stopped, and Community Time is now working as well
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 13th Sep 2021 at 12:09 AM
@Charian]

My guess is you updated CLT to the Chris Hatch version?

The parking space mod that you mentioned was made for the old CLT by Cramboy, not the newer version. Just go back to Mog's mod and grab the other file. You can still have her mod work just don't use the file that says 'compatible with CLT' because now it is not compatible. I'm sure if Mog was still modding she would update her file but she retired years ago.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Sep 2021 at 4:08 AM
I never used that mod anyway so its fine