Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#251 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 3:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
How did you manage those min-stages? And I wish Maxis had them; always bothered kids went from toddler to about 4, and the next stage was like 15.

I used accessories, clothes and hairstyles for the appropriate age group,in combination with the stretchskeleton cheat, to help make make more life stages . I had planned on putting the baby stage in the picture but but my game crashed before I could do it. I was curious to see how many life stages I could squeeze out of the game. Since pretty sure no life stage expansion pack will be coming out..we'll have to use some imagination.
Advertisement
#252 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 4:22 AM

Akimitsu Igarashi (nee Toyoda)

I was going to add on to this once she was an elder but I haven't played her in a long time, so I figured I might as well post this picture as-is.
Screenshots
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#253 Old 25th Jun 2015 at 5:52 AM Last edited by joandsarah77 : 25th Jun 2015 at 7:24 AM.
My first born in Coral Bay has now moved to Uni.

3 months

A grumpy 2 year old

Accomplished 7 year old

13 and ready for anything

18 with new shorter hair at the police academy. Not really happy with how he looks, any suggestions?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Link Ninja
#254 Old 25th Jun 2015 at 10:52 PM Last edited by Charmful : 25th Jun 2015 at 11:11 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
18 with new shorter hair at the police academy. Not really happy with how he looks, any suggestions?

Glasses? Perhaps his eyesight has started eroding or he just wants to be a YA hipster with thick-framed glasses?
edit: I just noticed this is my 1,000th post.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#255 Old 27th Jun 2015 at 10:49 PM
He's at the police academy I don't think they want cadets with glasses they could get broken. I want him to look more manly. I thought of stubble but I think they would want the cadets to be clean shaven as well. I need better short short hair.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#256 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 1:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
He's at the police academy I don't think they want cadets with glasses they could get broken. I want him to look more manly. I thought of stubble but I think they would want the cadets to be clean shaven as well. I need better short short hair.

I agree, no glasses. And do they allow facial hair? I would do a "high & tight" hair cut.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#257 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 2:01 AM
I found him a better hair and changed his clothes to a darker colour, I think he looks improved. I made that hair just swim, undies and pj's because it kind of looks like just showered and not yet dried hair.

I got this base game hair pookleted of Hat's blog.

part of how he looks is his deformed eyebrow shape, testimony to my bad sim making skills. Looked okay on the parents but their kids have taken it to the max.

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#258 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 12:33 AM
Odd brows, caused by little brow ridge, makes him look unique.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#259 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 12:07 AM
My glitchlets have also made Uni. I call them that as they are not truly twins, the game hiccuped and gave me two separate births when only one baby was due.

~Call me Jo~
Forum Resident
#260 Old 4th Nov 2016 at 8:29 PM
I've been meaning to do this for a while. Unfortunately the pictures I have vary a lot in terms of quality and size. Anyhow, here are some.

Trigger Neighbour

Storm Neighbour

Ducky Neighbour

Nike Neighbour
Screenshots

I am Error.
Field Researcher
#261 Old 6th Nov 2016 at 6:11 AM
Well, I have all the life stages apart from elders and young adult (as I have not funded a uni yet) for 10 sims in my bacc. It's going to quite a while before any of these guys are elders, so here's the progression of icons dudes and two other sims so far. xp

Noah Floris (ne Burris.) First born of the 'hood. After a gazillion woohoos later...well five, but still.

Cecilia Flores. Second born of the 'hood. Thanks risky woohoo.

Elonso Floris (ne Flores.) Third born of the 'hood. Thanks random alien abduction.
(He's Cecilia's younger half sibling by a day. They looked quite alike when they were babies.)

April Hallowell. Sixth born of the 'hood. She's a rainbow baby (child born after a miscarriage.)

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#262 Old 6th Nov 2016 at 7:45 AM
Jacob Larson

~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
#263 Old 12th Nov 2016 at 9:15 AM

Olivia Topaz (was Linscott, she changed her name to her dad's.) Fourth born of the 'hood. I clearly had no idea what to do with her hair.

Joel Burris. Fifth born of the 'hood. Six woohoos later... Patience was needed.
(The Burris parents really struggled with the first two kids. Didn't with the last one. He was a one-shot.)

Gwen Chadwick. Seventh born of the 'hood. Thanks triplets & quads. Oldest quad.

Shelia Chadwick. Eighth born of the 'hood. Also thanks triplets & quads. Second oldest quad.

I got a chance to do a couple more, though unfortunately I can't find better pictures of baby Shelia and Gwen. Apparently I was too busy keeping the social worker away instead of taking baby pictures (but they're adults, so I clearly managed to keep her away!)

Test Subject
#264 Old 13th Nov 2016 at 12:36 PM
It is amazing how much some sims faces change so much.
Forum Resident
#265 Old 15th Nov 2016 at 8:52 PM

Pony Neighbour (my first inborn sim to live an entire simlife)

Emo Neighbour

Pepper Harrison

Mess Neighbour

(a.k.a the only generation 2-Neighbour-kids not to have a twin)

I am Error.
Field Researcher
#266 Old 23rd Nov 2016 at 6:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TheR4V3N
It is amazing how much some sims faces change so much.

One of the most interesting parts of the game is seeing them change so much! :D

Daniel Chadwick. Ninth born of the 'hood. Third oldest quad.

Mable Chadwick. Tenth born of the 'hood. Youngest of the quads.

Marisa Flores. Eleventh born of the 'hood. When a romance sim rolls a "want a baby" want you lock that want and give them a baby. Here is that baby all grown up!
(Cecilia's full sibling and Elonso's half sibling, if you couldn't tell. :D)

I said ten sims but Marisa just aged up for me recently (and I'm sure a couple of the other kids will soon. :D)

Page 11 of 11