Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Aug 2022 at 7:13 AM
Default Aspirations On Mac
Hello! So I recently have been trying to get aspirations from TS2 into TS4 but there is one aspiration in the wrong category. I am running on Mac and I searched up how to make a custom aspiration and it said download "Mod Constructor". I cannot run this because I am not on Mac. I already tried things like PlayOnMac and Crossover, but I had no luck. I just need a custom trait that is like a reward trait thing (I think it is called that), icon, and name. The icon I have a file of and the name of the category thing I
want is "Life"

Email = nitrite-worship-0r@icloud.com (it's hide my email)

Thank you!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Aug 2022 at 10:18 AM
Did you try Parallels? Crossover is quite picky with apps.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 31st Aug 2022 at 7:27 PM
Hi, I use Mac and I highly recommend just downloading Sims 4 Studio and making aspirations directly. ModConstructor works for sure but it's easier and better in the long run to make them by hand.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Jan 2023 at 4:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ProtectusCZ
Did you try Parallels? Crossover is quite picky with apps.

I would actually try, but I think it may be hard to install all of The Sims 4 stuff on there. I will try for sure though, and thanks! (yes crossover IS quite picky, I half the time can't even get a simple windows app on there!)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Jan 2023 at 4:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JaneSimsten
Hi, I use Mac and I highly recommend just downloading Sims 4 Studio and making aspirations directly. ModConstructor works for sure but it's easier and better in the long run to make them by hand.

Thanks, I may try that! I'm not the best content creator for The Sims 4 and stuff, so I may not be able to get it working. I did try a while ago (and sorry for responding so late), and I did not understand where the image and title and wants and it just blew me off of track.