Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Nov 2012 at 2:25 AM Last edited by Eternal Winter : 8th Dec 2012 at 8:34 PM.
Default Crescent Moon
Okay, first and foremost. This is a story of love, drama, betrayal, and heartbreak. Now, is a fair caution to all of you:

WARNING: There will be use of alcohol, sexuality, Yuri, Yaoi, and strong language. And don't worry there is straight couples as well.

By the way, this story is set in an all girls dorm. The guys are from them meeting the girls in the town

BIOS:

Kiyomi Sato:

Class: Junior

Likes: Playing music, ballets, operas, Aki, Kazumi ((More than a crush..Even when she won't admit it)) and more

Dislikes: Liars

Looks: Long black hair, green eyes, slender and beautiful body. One of the most gorgeous girls in the school

Position: President of Sunrise Dorms

Personality: Sweet, and outgoing.

Roommate of: No One

Kazumi Nakamura:

Likes: Kiyomi ((Well, was a Massive Crush)), Yumi ((Falling hard for Yumi-sama)), ballets, singing, playing music, and dancing

Dislikes: Smokers, and liars

Looks: Shoulder length black hair, auburn eyes, slender built, and rather gorgeous.

Personality: Easily intimidated, and shy.

Roommate of: Mana Mori

Mana Mori:

Class: Sophomore

Dislikes: Not eating

Looks: Slender even though she eats a lot, beautiful, short brown hair, brown eyes.

Personality: Shy

Roommate Of: Kazumi Nakamura

Megumi Sato:

Class: Senior

Dislikes: Smokers and Yoshi

Looks: She is literally an older twin of Kiyomi, except she has shorter hair, and blue eyes

Personality: Stuck up

Roommate of: Michi Kimura

Michi Kimura:

Likes: Singing, dancing, Megumi, and giving the headmistress a hard time

Dislikes: Anyone that hurts Megumi

Looks: Brown eyes, soft toned brown hair, beautiful, and slender

Personality: Sweet and compassionate

Roommate of: Megumi Sato

Yoshi Takahama:

Class: Drop Out

Dislikes: Getting caught, and anyone that gets in the way of him and Kiyomi

Looks: Tall, brown hair, brown eyes, athletic

Personality: A liar, shallow and stuck up

Roommate of: No one, lives on his own.

Jiro Ine:

Dislikes: Anyone that likes Kazumi

Looks: Tall, brown eyes, black hair, and slender

Personality: Shy and quiet

Roommate of: Aki Matsumoto

Aki Matsumoto:

Dislikes: Liars, smokers, and cheaters

Looks: Tall, black hair, blue eyes, and slender

Personality: Quiet

Roommate of: Jiro Ine

Akio Rin:

Class: Freshman

Dislikes: Kazumi

Looks: Short, slender, short black hair, and brown eyes

Personality: Distant, unless around Jiro

Roommate of: Aoi Tanaka

Aoi Tanaka:

Class: Sophomore

Dislikes: Everyone else

Looks: Almost is a twin of Akio

Personality: Loud, and outgoing

Roommate of: Akio Rin

Yumi Ueda:

Likes: Kazumi ((Has a huge crush on her)), people, and her friends

Dislikes: Kiyomi and her hurtful ways, liars, cheaters and thieves

Looks: Long flowing black hair, piercing blue eyes, drop dead gorgeous

Position: President of Moonlight Dorms

Personality: Outgoing, sweet, passionate, and caring

Yoko Yamamoto:

Dislikes: Liars

Looks: Slender, and gorgeous with her short brown hair, and her brown eyes.

Position: President of Eternal Dusk Dorms

Personality: Stuck up, and can be rude at times

Umeko Ueda:

Likes: Protecting her cousin Yumi, Kazumi, Mana, and all of her other friends.

Dislikes: Anyone that hurts the ones she cares about.

Looks: Gorgeous long black hair, she could be almost a twin of Yumi. But Yumi is ten times hotter, as Umeko will tell people.

Position: President of Daylight Dorms

Personality: Sweet, Loud, and Compassionate

Saki Nakashima:

Dislikes: Anyone that crosses her path

Looks: Long brown hair, green eyes. And like pretty much everyone else, gorgeous

Position: President of Eternal Dreams Dorms

Personality: Rude, Stuck up, and Shallow

Ryuu Saitou:

Likes: Yumi ((More or less as a friend, but is still dating her)), Saki Nakashima, and his friends ((Including Kazumi))

Dislikes: Seeing he is very protective, he hates when people hurts his friends.

Looks: Strong built, tan, tall. Shaggy black hair, brown eyes, very handsome

Personality: Sweet, caring, and strong.

Ai Sato:

Class: Graduated

Likes: Pizza, her sisters, and Kazumi ((Not like in a creepy lovey dovey way. Just as a good friend))

Dislikes: Anyone that hurts her sisters, and Kazumi. Hates Aki

Looks: Tall, beautiful, black hair, and brown eyes.

Personality: Sweet, compassionate, and caring

Katsumi Matsumoto:

Dislikes: Anyone that hurts her family.

Looks: Tall, brown eyes, shoulder length brown hair.

Personality: Passionate, and loving

There is a lot more characters, but these are the main characters

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 27th Nov 2012 at 3:32 AM
Default Chapter I: Meet The President Of The School
Kazumi was running as fast as she could, her messenger bag swinging around, she knew deep down she was probably going to be late. She woke up late, and now she was running to go to her new school. She was so keen on the idea of sharing a room with someone, but she knew she would grow to work with her roommate,

"I am going to be late! Why did I sleep in?!" Kazumi asked aloud, as she continued to run, "I can make it! I know I can!" Kazumi saw the gate to the school, she smiled as she ran past the gate. She saw all the girls walking to their dorms. She was now bent over, resting her hands on her bent legs, "So..So much running." She whispered to herself, as she slowly stood. She saw a girl smiling every so cutely. She was a little short, but slender. Kazumi continued to look at the girl, and the girl just continued to look at her. Their eyes continued to lock before the girl spoke,

"So, you are Kazumi. I am Mana, I am your roommate. I will show you around. Better late than never, yes?" Mana asked, she watched Kazumi blush and bow her head, "It is okay, the older sister was looking for you. She wanted to make sure to give you the tour, but seeing you are late, she is now at a meeting and I agreed to take you around, and show you the new school." Mana giggled, Kazumi nodded as she looked everyone's uniforms, she wanted to ask. Mana stopped as she turned around to look at Kazumi, "There are four different campuses on this ground. So, there are four different uniforms." Mana giggled, "But you will be in the cute blue long sleeve shirt, with the blue plaid skirts." Mana stated, "Now..." Mana was stopped as she looked at Kiyomi, she immediately bowed her head to the female,

"This must be our transfer student." Kiyomi stated with a very warm smile, Kazumi's eyes widen at her stunning beauty, "Mana, now that I am done with my meeting. You may go to your dorm, I will show Kazumi, is it?" Kiyomi asked, Kazumi nodded ever so quickly. Kiyomi immediately giggled, as she began to walk, "Well, follow me." Kiyomi whispered, Kazumi immediately followed, she was still blown away from her angelic looks. Kiyomi showed Kazumi the cafeteria, the dorm rooms, the music hall, and everything in between, "Kazumi, you must know the rules now. First and foremost, you must be here before curfew. If you are not, the gates will lock, and we will have to get the headmistress to unlock the doors. Second, there is no sex allowed. Nor is there smoking or drug use. Third, there is no alcohol use upon this campus. And finally, there is no cheating at all. Now, I need to take you to another room, so you can get measured for you uniform." Kiyomi walked with Kazumi to the room, "I shall see you at dinner." Kiyomi bowed to the elderly woman and left Kazumi with her.

"Kazumi, the student that was late." She stated in a soft shaky tone. Kazumi lowered her head, and whispered, "I am sorry." Kazumi didn't speak during the fitting, just did as the elderly said, "Kazumi, why are you so quiet?" The elderly woman asked, "Because I have already messed up..." Kazumi mustered, "You haven't messed up. You were just late. Well, I am finished, you may go and have dinner." The elderly stated with a warm smile. Kazumi bowed her head, and walked away. Kazumi walked towards the cafeteria. She felt her body wanting to collapse, she literally felt the need to cry. When Kazumi walked into the cafeteria, everyone's eyes seemed to pierce her soul. Her eyes were lowered now. She just wanted to be alone. When Kazumi went to sit down with some of her so called peers, they shook their head. Kazumi nodded and walked to an empty table.

Kiyomi walked into the room with smile. She walked to main the table, where all of the Vice Presidents sat. Kiyomi now offered grace, "Dear Father, we come to you, to bless the food that we are about to eat. And please let it nourish our bodies. In the name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Ghost. Amen. Kiyomi sat down, as her eyes wondered the room, she saw Kazumi sitting by herself. Kazumi was just playing with her food, tears slowly ran down her cheeks. The tears began to hit the food, Kazumi slowly stood and took her food that was even touched to the garbage, she threw away the food and left the cafeteria. Kazumi looked around and saw people talking and laughing. She tried to swallow the knot that was stopping her from swallowing.

Kazumi walked towards the garden alone. There was no smile on her lips, she slowly pulled out her small music box, she let the song play. And when the song ended, she would close the music box, then reopen the box, "Why...Am I so alone? Why did you have to die..." Kazumi asked as she began to cry harder, she pulled her knees to her chest, and rested her head on her arms, Kazumi buried her head into arms, to only cry harder. The music box continued to play, Kazumi clutched on her arms and could only cry. She heard footsteps coming towards her, immediately Kazumi went and hid. "Please..." Kazumi whispered, in hopes that no one would find her. And luckily she hid so well, no one did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A Mourning Of A Loved One~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kazumi was running around with her mom, she was about ten. And her mother was giggling as she chased her daughter through the sprinklers, "Kazumi, slow down!" Hiromi stated, Kazumi giggled and stopped, "Come on, mommy! You can keep up." Kazumi stated as she ran to her mother and hugged her tightly, "Mommy, you are going to stay with me forever, right?" Kazumi asked, as she smiled up to her mom, "Of course, sweetie. I can't leave my bundle of joy." Hiromi stated as she kept her daughter close. Hiromi was so blessed to have Kazumi in her life, she had her father's eyes. Unfortunately, Kazumi's father died three years earlier, he was mugged then shot. And Hiromi would always have a pierce of Hachiro with her, through Kazumi.

During a routine check up, Hiromi was called back to talk to her doctor. Hiromi had went back in, "Mrs. Nakamura, I don't know how tell you this. But you have stage four Breast Cancer." Dr. Ueda stated, Hiromi looked at him in shocked, as she immediately broke down crying. Hiromi didn't know how to tell Kazumi, she was going to die, and leave her daughter alone. Hiromi walked out of the doctor's office with a bow of her head. "How...How do I tell my daughter, I am about to break a promise to her?" Hiromi asked herself, she drove home and saw Kazumi swinging away. "Oh, Kazumi..." Hiromi whispered, she got out of the car, and walked to her daughter, "Sweetie, mommy has to tell you something."

Hiromi walked Kazumi inside of the house, and sat Kazumi in her lap, "Kazumi, mommy has to tell you something. And I don't know if you'll understand. But mommy...Has Cancer." Hiromi whispered, Kazumi looked at her confused, "You mean you ate chocolate?" Kazumi asked, Hiromi giggled but then began to cry, "Mommy, what is it?" Kazumi asked as she tried to wipe away her mother's tears away, "Sweetie, Cancer...Is a very bad illness. And mommy only has three months to live." Hiromi stated, Kazumi looked at her mother, "Don't lie to me mommy!" Kazumi exclaimed, Hiromi clung to her daughter as she cried hard. Kazumi knew that her mother wasn't lying, Kazumi now began to cry hard with her mother.

As the months passed, Hiromi only got sicker and sicker. Kazumi continued to pray, "Please...Don't take my mommy. Please...I have no one else. I love my mommy. Please!" Kazumi would yell in her prays. Hiromi had a doctor that would come in and check on her. Hiromi tried her hardest to smile for her daughter, but Kazumi see right through her mother's cracked smile. Kazumi would go in and out of her mother's room, Kazumi would read to her mother, Hiromi would try to laugh at the funny parts. And smile when her daughter would smile. One day, Hiromi got really sick,

"Let me see my daughter." Hiromi whispered and the nurse nodded and brought Kazumi in, "Mommy, its not time for a story." Kazumi giggled, Hiromi took her daughter's hand and handed her a small music box, "Sweetie, your father gave me this on our wedding day. And I want you to have it. To remember me by. I know I promised you that I would live forever. But baby, God is calling me. And I need to go to him. I will always watch over you, and protect you through everything. Kazumi, do you remember what I told you?" Hiromi asked, "That no matter what, I am a precious young girl. I am smart, I am brave, I am beautiful." Kazumi giggled, "Thats my girl. Give mommy a kiss." Hiromi whispered, Kazumi giggled and stood then leaned down and kissed her mom on the forehead.

Kazumi pulled away and saw her mother with her closed eyes, "Mommy, I didn't get to read to you. You can't sleep right now." Kazumi began to shake her mother, "Mommy, this isn't funny. Wake up." Kazumi continued to shake her, "Mommy! Please wake up! I can't live without you! Mommy! Please!" Kazumi shouted, "MOMMY!" Kazumi fell to her knees and began to cry ever so hard, "Mommy...Please come back...Why did you take her away?! WHY?! I begged you to keep her in my life! Please...She can't become an angel yet...Please.." Kazumi pleaded, the nurse walked in and saw Kazumi. She immediately walked to the crying child, and hugged her. Kazumi clung to the woman and cried into her. "I love you mommy." Kazumi stated in the nurse, the nurse began to cry with Kazumi, she could feel Kazumi's pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kazumi's Sorrow Filled Tears~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here to mourn the loss of Hiromi Nakamura. She was a loving mother, a loving wife, and a loving friend. She was taken from us, to soon. Leaving us all of her joys and memories. Hiromi will be dearly missed by her friends, but mostly her daughter, Kazumi." The Priest looked towards Kazumi, who was clung to the coffin, "Mommy, why did you have to go?" Kazumi whispered as she continued to cry against her mother's coffin, "Please...I wish you were pretending, to make me a good girl. Mommy..." Kazumi whispered, everyone looked at Hiromi's daughter, and literally began to bawl, they felt sorry for the ten year old girl. She had just lost her father, and now her mother. Kazumi just continued to cry.

When everyone left the funeral, Kazumi begged the priest to let her stay a little longer with her mother. "Mommy, I will always remember what you taught me. I will keep my manners. And I will be a good girl. I am sorry that I was bad before...If I wasn't you would be still alive. God would have never given you Cancer. I am sorry I was a bad girl. Pl..Please forgive me mommy. I wish you were here, mommy. I lo..Love you mommy." Kazumi leaned in and kissed the coffin, and only cried against the coffin. Kazumi's heart was literally mangled, she didn't know what to do on from here. She literally had no family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Heartbroken And Alone~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kazumi remembered the day, the day when her mother told her that she was dying. Kazumi heard the music box stop, she closed then reopened the music box, "Mommy, I miss you so much..." Kazumi whispered as she heard footsteps, "Kazumi..." Kiyomi called out, as she looked around. Kazumi became silent as she tried to stop crying, "Kazumi, are you here?" Kiyomi asked again, "Ye...Yeah..." Kazumi whispered as she closed her music box, Kiyomi walked around the corner and saw Kazumi wiping away her tears, "What's wrong?" Kiyomi asked with concern her voice, Kazumi shook her head, and slowly stood. Kazumi walked passed Kiyomi and headed back to her dorm room. Kiyomi turned around to try to figure out what was wrong with her classmate.

Kiyomi walked passed everyone trying to catch up to Kazumi. When she thought she had, she noticed that the person wasn't Kazumi. Kiyomi sighed as she went to her room, and sat at her desk. She didn't understand why Kazumi sat alone or even why she was crying in the garden. Kiyomi heard the phone ring, "Moshi Moshi." She whispered in the phone, and she heard Aki's voice on the other end.

"Hey babe." Aki stated.

"Hey Aki. How are you?" Kiyomi whispered.

"Eh, I am good, missing my girl." Aki replied.

"I bet you are." Kiyomi giggled, as she continued to wonder why Kazumi was so upset, "Aki, can I ask you something?"

"Sure." He replied.

"When a guy is crying over where you go to school, do you try to get to the bottom of things, or do you let it go?" Kiyomi asked, then she heard silence for a moment,

"Well, it depends, babe. If it is a friend, yeah. If it is someone that I barely know, not really. I hate prying. Why?" He asked.

"Because the new girl, Kazumi. She sat alone, then ran off. And when I found her. She was bawling." Kiyomi stated.

"Wait. Kazumi Nakamura?" Aki asked.

"You know her?" Kiyomi asked in reply of his question.

"Yeah. I do. I was there." Aki whispered, then stopped.

"Was there for what?" Kiyomi asked.

"Kazumi...Is a broken child. I don't know how to explain. But my mother was a nurse that was living with them. Kazumi's mother had gotten really sick with Breast Cancer, and then...Well, died. Leaving her ten year old alone. Kazumi has no other family. Her mother was the only left. And when she died, Kazumi blamed herself. She said God punished her because she was a bad child, so he took her mother. It was hard to be at the funeral. Can you imagine watching another ten year old say that to their dead mother?" Aki asked, then went on, "Anyway, today marks the seventh year since her mother died. She is a mess, and she will be a mess. People say that Kazumi never moved on. But I don't blame her. I mean look at what happened. Her father was mugged and shot, three years before her mother passed away. The poor girl lost a lot of family members. And the sad part is, she blamed herself for everyone's death. Blamed that she was bad girl." Aki stopped as he heard sniffling on the other end, "Babe?" Aki asked.

"I am sorry, Aki. Though I love you. I need to go." Kiyomi whispered through her tears.

"Okay. I love you too." Aki stated before hanging up the phone.

Kiyomi lowered her head into her hands and began to cry. "I...I understand now." Kiyomi whispered as she cried a little harder, Kiyomi heard a knock at the door, she immediately wiped away the tears, "Come in." She mustered, "Oh, Megumi its just you." Kiyomi mustered, "Yeah, its just me. Thanks sis. What is wrong with you?" Megumi asked as she walked to her sister, "I just heard a very emotional story." Kiyomi replied, "Uh, go on." Megumi stated as she sat down on her sister's bed, "You know that transfer student?" Kiyomi asked looking towards her sister, "Yeah. People were really rude to her today. No one would sit next to her. Maybe tomorrow, we should sit next to her." Megum stated with a warm smile, "Okay...Why do I have a feeling that this is going to get seriously depressing?" Megumi asked, as she looked at her sister trying not to choke on a lump that had built in the back of her throat,

"I know why she was crying, and sitting alone." Kiyomi replied, "Okay, go on." Megumi whispered as she stared at her sister, "When Kazumi was ten her mother died of Cancer. And she blamed herself, and has been blaming herself ever since. And she has no family." Megumi's eyes had widen, "Oh wow...Yeah, maybe we should sit with her tomorrow. After all, you are the President and I am your Vice. How..." Megumi stopped the lump, "I...I can't even imagine..." Megumi looked up at her sister, "Going through that. Losing her father, then her mother. Megumi, promise me something." Kiyomi looked towards her sister, a stern look, "Yes. Anything." Megumi mustered, "This stays between us." Megumi nodded, as she tried to smile. She had heard probably the most emotional story in her entire eighteen years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~In Mana And Kazumi's Room~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kazumi-chan, are you okay?" Mana asked, seeing the white trail of where Kazumi's tears ran down, "I...Gomen ne, Mana...I wish not to speak after this. I wish to only sleep." Kazumi whispered, as she lowered herself to her bed, and pulled the covers over her now shaking frame as she looked towards the wall, and began to once again cry. "Kazumi-chan..." Mana whispered as she put her candy bar on the desk, and walked towards her. "Kazumi-chan..." Mana whispered again, "Mana...Please leave me be." Kazumi mustered as she literally cried herself to sleep. She didn't want Kiyomi to see her, and she didn't want anyone to know of her unfortunate past. She was hoping for a new day, tomorrow.

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Nov 2012 at 6:09 AM
Default Chapter II: Bless Us
Kazumi slowly awoke the next morning, she looked around for Mana. She sighed softly, "I really...Need to let things go." Kazumi mustered, she looked over to her music box, "But it is hard. I see all of these girls, knowing damn well they have family. And I am stuck without family. Which...Is I wish to say lame. But that isn't the right word." Kazumi chuckled to her thoughts now. She slowly stood, and ran her fingers through her messed up hair. Her auburn hues looked out the window and she smiled widely, "This place is gorgeous!" She exclaimed, as she heard the door open then shut, "Gomen ne..." Kazumi whispered, as she slowly turned around, "I didn't mean to be...Harsh last night." Kazumi wanted to say more, but she was hugged abruptly,

"Its okay, Kazumi-chan! I am glad that you are doing better!" Mana exclaimed, "By the way, you need to hurry up. Breakfast is to be served here soon. You are lucky..." Mana pouted as she pulled away, "There are no classes on the weekend. You lucked out." Mana pouted a little more, before eating a warmed bagel, Kazumi giggled. "That is not funny, Kazumi-chan! If it was I would laughing as well!" Mana pouted, then gave out a soft whimper, Kazumi tried not to giggle, but Mana was being so cute. "Kazumi-chan..." Mana looked to Kazumi, "Are you going to try out for the ballet? I saw in your folder that you used to be in ballet..." Mana whispered, Kazumi nodded. As she grabbed her clothes and headed towards the shower room.

"Ano...Where am I?" Kazumi pouted as she had gotten lost, she saw a room down the hall. She smiled as she walked to the room, as she opened the door. The bathroom was huge, "Ohhhh!" Kazumi was just in uttered shock at the size of the room. She set her clothes on the edge of the sink, she walked to the shower and saw how just big the shower, "I can fit mine and Mana's room in here." She whispered, as she turned on the water, she felt the heat touch the tip of her fingers. All Kazumi do was smile now. She slowly let her garments flow away from her petite frame, she slowly stepped into the shower, and shut the door. Kazumi slowly began to wash her body, and she began to sing a lullaby:

"My darling baby
Sleep so ever tightly
Let the waves rock you to sleep
The sun can no longer make your eyes shine brightly

My darling baby
Let the world close around you
And dream of the sweetest things
Please darling baby, let this melody soothe you to sleep

My darling baby
Dream sweetly
Whether your dreams hold me in them
Let your mind rest ever so

And I shall wake you in the morning light
My darling baby."

Kazumi continued to hum, as she began to dance slowly in the rather large shower. Her movement flowed like a soft touch of the river. Her body was so smooth with her dancing. Kazumi turned slowly, as she continued to dance. Now, her throat allowed her to hum: La Travata, Overture. Kazumi dancing still flowed, and the water just ran down her like a soft waterfall. Her body just mended to the ways of the water. Now with her eyes closed, she just continued to dance slowly. Kazumi stopped as she heard a knock on the door, her eyes shot wide. As she now realized what bathroom she was actually in, "Kiyomi-sama?" Kazumi whispered as she heard Kiyomi's voice again, "Oh no..." She whispered as she washed the shampoo out of her hair. Kazumi just wrapped the towel around her, and grabbed her clothes, and bolted out of the bathroom,

"Kazumi-chan?" Kiyomi asked, as she smiled. Kiyomi entered the bathroom, and went to the shower, and luckily for her, there was still enough hot water. And softly she began to hum the lullaby that Kazumi was singing. Kiyomi sighed ever so softly, "Kazumi, I wish I could help you through the pain, that suffocates you so." Kiyomi mustered as she washed herself, as she left the shower she dried herself, "I wonder if Kazumi noticed that the towel, wasn't lifted all the way...And the girls can see her breasts." Kiyomi thought to herself, as she began to brush the knots out of her hair.

"Kazumi-chan, what's wrong? You look like as if you seen a ghost." Mana giggled, as she watched the towel fall from Kazumi's body, immediately Mana turned around. She waited until Kazumi was dressed in her uniform, "I so...Messed up." Kazumi mustered, "How Kazumi-chan?" Mana asked as she turned around to see Kazumi, "Well...I couldn't find the bathroom, so I sort of went to Kiyomi-sama's bathroom. She is so going to kill me." Kazumi whispered then pouted, as she said those words, she heard a knock on the door. "Hide me, Mana!" Kazumi exclaimed, as she hid in the closet, Mana giggled as she walked to the door, Mana immediately bowed, "Kiyomi-sama!" Mana gasped but held her composure, "Where is, Kazumi?" Kiyomi asked, "She left for breakfast." Mana lied, and Kiyomi gave her a funny look,

"Do not lie to me, Mana. Or that will cost you a trip into town." Mana pouted to Kiyomi's words, Mana then pointed to the closet. Kiyomi shook her head, as she walked to the closet and slowly opened the door. Kazumi gave the cutest smile, "Hiiiiii, Kiyomi-sama..." Kazumi whispered, "Mana, can you leave Kazumi and I?" Kiyomi looked towards Mana, Mana was looking towards Kazumi, making a gesture: Please don't leave me! Mana nodded, "Hai!" Mana left the room and shut the door. Kazumi pouted as she looked up to Kiyomi, Kazumi then sighed as she rose from where she was sitting, "Kazumi, I came to tell you, you broke a rule today." Kazumi lowered her head, and let her eyes rest on the floor, Kazumi was completely silent,

"Kazumi, do you understand what this means?" Kiyomi asked, Kazumi nodded slowly, and let her index finger raise, showing that she a strike against her, "Two more strikes, Kazumi you are kicked out of the school, and there is nothing I can do." Kiyomi whispered, she now could tell Kazumi was getting a little angry, "Kazumi, what is it?" Kazumi shook her head to Kiyomi's question, "As the President of the School, I order you to answer!" Kiyomi spat out, "For some damn President, you can be a royal bitch! I couldn't find the damn bathrooms, alright! And I would say cut me some slack for yesterday, but I can't! I would be acting on my own pity and selfishness. But you seem to not care. I will take my second strike for using an ill tongue at the President, or kick me out! I no longer care. I know what its like to live on my own. Believe me, I have done it for seven years." Kazumi stated in an angered tone as she barged out of the room.

"Kazumi, Kazumi." Kiyomi whispered as she walked out of the room, and headed to the headmistress's office, Kiyomi softly knocked, "Come in." The Headmistress replied to the knocking, "Oh, Kiyomi, how are you?" Kiyomi sighed softly, "Well, not good. Kazumi Nakamura, was in my bathroom. And she spoke with an ill tongue. This brings her to two strikes, correct?" Kiyomi asked, and the headmistress shook her head, "Actually, this gets her expelled." The Headmistress rose, "Send her to me." She stated, "But Headmistress, she didn't know where the bathrooms were." Kiyomi pleaded, "Did you not give her the tour, Kiyomi?" She asked, "Well, of course." Kiyomi replied, "Then it is settled, she is to pack her things up, and leave immediately." The Headmistress stated, "Now, bring her to me." The Headmistress demanded, Kiyomi nodded. Kiyomi was always told to tell the headmistress everything, and this time she made a mistake. Kiyomi went into the cafeteria, and saw people sitting with Kazumi. She watched how much she smiled and giggled.

"Kazumi." Kiyomi stated as she was now standing next to her. "Please follow me." Kazumi bowed, "I will see you in a little bit!" Kazumi exclaimed with delight, "I don't think she will be." Megumi whispered, "Why do you say that, Megumi-sama?" Akio asked, "Well, the way my sister said those words, it seems to me that she might be leaving." Akio and Mana looked shocked, "But she has only been here two days!" Mana exclaimed. She rose, "I don't think you will help her case, Mana." Megumi stated, "However, I might be able to, I'll return." Megumi stated as she walked towards the Headmistresses' Office. Kazumi and Kiyomi were standing before the Headmistress.

"Kazumi Nakamura, you have shown no respect to the President of the School. You were caught in her shower..." She was cut off, "That was mistake!" Kazumi pleaded, "A mistake or not, Kazumi. You should have known better. And you rose yourself to Kiyomi. I have no other choice but to..." She was once again cut off, "Cut her some slack, Headmistress. After all she is going through a hard time." Megumi stated as she walked in, "And what is this hard time?" She asked, "Sorry, kid. Kazumi is dealing with some personal issues. She isn't stable enough to make her mind in the right place, Headmistress. And putting her out on the streets, is just cruel." The Headmistress slapped the ruler against the desk, "She will be family. And that means she surely can be..." She stopped as she saw Kazumi crying, "Stop sniffling, you did this to yourself." She now watched Kazumi crash to the floor, "What is your problem!?" The Headmistress was now pissed, "You know. If you had no family, you would probably be crying too." Megumi stated, "What do you mean? She has family." The Headmistress responded, "Does she?" Megumi asked, "Look at her folder again."

The Headmistress pulled out her folder, her eyes immediately widened as she saw Megumi was telling the truth, "Kazumi..." The Headmistress stated but when she looked to where Kazumi was, "Where did she go?" Megumi pointed towards the dorm rooms. The Headmistress began to run that way, "Who would have known that the headmistress was that fast?" Megumi joked, she then looked over at Kiyomi, "You know, you should cut the new girl some slack. Because you are just making some matters worse. Like you just did now. You know she has no other place to go. She had in a way the right to yell at you. You do give shitty tours." Megumi teased her younger sister, "Kiyomi, you might be the President, but I don't think it gives you title to be a royal bitch." Megumi stated before leaving the room. Kiyomi knew that Megumi was right.

Kazumi was in her room packing, "Kazumi Nakamura, stop this instant!" Kazumi stopped as she turned to look at the Headmistress, "You are to stay, however, next time you use a filthy mouth again, you will be sent to another dorm. You have no strikes against you, just see to it, it doesn't happen again." Kazumi nodded as she sat down on her bed, "How...If you do not mind me asking, how did she die?" She asked, "She died of Cancer, three days before my eleventh birthday. I...I blamed myself for her death. And all of those who died in my family. I always assumed that it was because I was bad. But...I remembered what one of my friends told me. 'That if people die because we are bad, then there would be a lot more deaths, in our world.' But I don't get why...The only person that cherished me, had to die." Kazumi let her hues fall to the floor, "I always said it was my fault, and I deserved this." Kazumi sighed, as she slowly stood, But I guess...You have to let go sooner or later." Kazumi chuckled, "Most of these girls have family, don't they?" Kazumi asked, The Headmistress nodded, "Then they do not know true pain." Kazumi stated as she began to unpack her things.

The Headmistress kept thinking on what Kazumi said, 'Then they do not know true pain'. The Headmistress went into her office and read through Kazumi's file, "This girl has been through a lot. So much, that I couldn't even imagine." She sighed, "Mistress." Michi stated, "May I ask you something?" Michi asked looked towards the Headmistress, "Sure, come in, Michi." She whispered, "May I watch over Kazumi? She needs all the help she can get." Michi whispered, The Headmistress smiled, "That is fine, Michi. Just make sure that she is okay. Why not take her out on the town? Let her see the sights." The Headmistress stated, "Yes, Mistress." Michi bowed her head, and walked out of the office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh, Those Days~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kazumi, Michi, Megumi, Mana, and Kiyomi were all in downtown. Kazumi was just shocked at the rather large buildings, "OH MY GOD! ITS GORGEOUS!" Kazumi squealed in delight, she stopped as she heard music coming from Orchestra playing a song, she knew very well. "I know this piece!" Kazumi ran towards the place that was playing the music, "She is like you, Kiyomi." Megumi giggled as she ran after Kazumi. She stopped as she saw Kazumi's eyes just light up, "Do you like what you see?" Kazumi giggled then nodded to Megumi's question, "Oh can I?!" Kazumi asked, Megumi gave her the thirty dollars she needed. Kazumi paid her way in, and left the group, "She is a very sweet girl." Megumi whispered, Kazumi was sitting in her appropriate seat. She closed her eyes and hummed with the song. People around her turned to look at her. Everyone stopped when they heard them stop. Kazumi looked down on the stage and saw a woman grabbing her left hand.

"We can't continue..." Kazumi stood, "I know this piece! Very well!" Kazumi ran down the aisles, she looked towards the conductor, "May I?" She asked, the male looked at her, and handed the woman's violin, she began to play peacefully with everyone else. Everyone was just keeping their eyes on the girl, that literally helped the show go on. By this time, Megumi, Kiyomi, Mana, Michi, Yoshi, and Aki had walked in. Aki was stunned to see Kazumi down there, playing along with the Orchestra. "Wow, she has grown up a lot." Aki stated, as Kiyomi leaned into him. Megumi happened to look over, and see Kiyomi literally in awe of Kazumi. Megumi shook her head, as she went back to watching Kazumi.

After the show, Kazumi took her bow, "What is your name, child?" The conductor asked, "Nakamura Kazumi." Kazumi replied as she bowed to the male, "There is a play coming up, and the girl that usually plays, can't. Will you do us the honor of playing?" He asked, Kazumi nodded in a fast way then smiled ever so cutely, "It is in two weeks. Gives you plenty of time to practice. I will get you, your very own violin." Kazumi's eyes lit up, "THANK YOU! I mean, thank you, sir." Kazumi smiled as she bowed her head, "You are welcome child. I will assume you go to the all girl school." Kazumi nodded to male's statement, "Then I will send it there, Kazumi Nakamura." He stated as he walked away.

Kazumi was just beyond happy at this moment, "ANO!" She made the male stop, "Will my classmates be able to show?" She asked, he smiled, "Of course." He stated as he walked away, Kazumi's eyes once again lit up. Megumi looked over to see Kiyomi and Aki making out, Michi had noticed what Megumi did. "I think I shall take my leave." Michi bowed to everyone and left the place, "As will I. Goodnight Yoshi." Megumi stated as she kissed his lips ever so softly. Mana then stood, "Goodnight." She bowed and left with Michi and Megumi. Aki slowly stood, "I am sorry babe, I am staying with Yoshi tonight." He stated as he saw Yoshi about to leave, "I love you." Aki stated, "I love you too." Kiyomi whispered.

Kazumi sat on the edge of the stage, when she noticed a place where ballerinas, would get ready for the show, "I miss dancing..." Kazumi stated, she looked towards a stereo, "Hmm." Kazumi sighed, as she slowly stood, and looked around around. She didn't see anyone. She smiled as she ran to the stage, she turned on the stereo. And heard the Swan Song. "I love this!" She exclaimed, she paused the stereo. She then ran around in the back, and saw ballet shoes, she pressed them in the powder, and loosened up. "Whew." She whispered, as she hit the play button, and began to dance to the song. She literally let her movements flow. Kiyomi turned around, and saw Kazumi dancing to one of her favorite ballets. Kiyomi smiled ever so softly, as she walked down and went into the back. Luckily there was another pair of ballet shoes.

Kiyomi loosened up now, and she walked out on the stage, and began to dance with Kazumi. Kazumi's heart was beating so hard in her chest, she felt like if her heart would beat any louder, Kiyomi would hear. Kazumi gulped as they danced literally perfect with each other, Kazumi stopped after the song had ended, Kazumi on an impulse shot upward and kissed Kiyomi on her lips. Kiyomi pulled away, "Kazumi, I am not that way. Please never do that again." Kiyomi stated as she walked off the stage, Kazumi lowered her eyes, "I...I just in matters fail..." Kazumi whispered, as she took off the ballet shoes and walked back towards the dorms alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Dorm Sweet Dorm~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kazumi walked to the dorm in which she shared with Mana. As usual Mana was eating, Kazumi shook her head, as she laid on her bed, she slipped the headphones over her head. She was listening to Mozart, as she made movements as if she was a conductor. Mana watched this, her hands flowed so easily, "She is...Amazing." Mana whispered, Michi was leaning up against the open doorway, "By now Mana, I would have thought of all people you would shut your door." Michi giggled, "Oh...I am sorry." Mana bowed her head, "No need. Make sure she gets sleep, alright?" Michi asked, Mana nodded. "Mana, do not let me down." Michi turned on her heel, and walked away.

Michi walked into her dorm room, when she saw Megumi, "Did you see how your sister looked at Kazumi?" Michi asked, "Yes. Let me say, it was really odd." Megumi stated as she walked towards Michi and placed a kiss on her lips, "Do you know how hard it is to contain myself from you?" Megumi asked, "I am going to guess really hard." Michi giggled, "You have Yoshi. And I am happy for you." Michi smiled cutely, "Yeah, at least you are happy. I swear ever since he dropped out, he has become an asshole. Its like there is nothing there to fill his day, but put me down." Michi grabbed Megumi's hand, "Then why do you allow it?" Michi asked looking, almost searching Megumi's eyes, "Because...Its natural to be with a man, and very unnatural for me to be with a woman." Michi immediately let go of Megumi's hand, "Then you should stay with him." Michi whispered as she slid into her bed, and pulled the covers over her shoulders, and fell asleep, or at least tried too. Megumi slowly walked to Michi's bed and slid in, and wrapped her left arm around Michi's stomach. Michi held onto Megumi's hand, letting their fingers intertwine.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Nov 2012 at 3:10 AM Last edited by Eternal Winter : 28th Nov 2012 at 3:36 AM.
Default Chapter III: Hungarian Dance
Michi and Megumi slowly awoke, Michi rolled over to see her lover smiling at her, "Thank you. I was bit cold." Michi giggled as she leaned in and kissed Megumi's lips, "I know that we have to be in secret, Megumi. But some days, its a little hard. I hate being...Never mind." Michi sighed, "Hate being what?" Megumi asked, "Just a friend to you. I shall give it more of try." Michi whispered as she crawled over Megumi and looked around her closet for her uniform, "UGH! Where is it?!" She asked, "You realize that its only Saturday." Megumi whispered, "I do not think you need your uniform." Megumi stated as she walked to Michi and wrapped her arms around her. Michi leaned into Megumi, "Mm, I love this." Michi whispered, as she continued to lean into her lover.

Kazumi was running around the room, "NYA!" She screamed, as she franticly looked around the room for musical pieces that she was going to be playing in two weeks, "This is so not good!" Kazumi was flipping things around, as she finally looked on the desk, "YES!" She exclaimed, as she ran out of the room, almost knocking over Kiyomi, "GOMEN NASAI!" She screamed she went to the music room, she took a moment to breathe, then continued to run. The girls watched Kazumi dash past them. Kazumi stopped running immediately as she saw the Headmistress, Kazumi bowed her head, "Gomen ne..." She whispered, she was handed a package, she immediately opened the package and saw a Violin case, and when she opened the case, her eyes sparkled with a high gleam. Kazumi was almost in tears, "THANK YOU!" Kazumi almost did a leaping attack and she hugged the Headmistress, Kazumi immediately pulled away, as she bowed her head, "Gomen nasai." Kazumi mustered. Kazumi now ran once again.

Kazumi found a chair that seemed to look comfortable. Kazumi took in a deep breath and began to tune the violin, and made all the precautions to get the violin ready. She giggled as she taped the stand softly, to pretend that the conductor was getting them ready. Kazumi closed her eyes, as could see in her head the conductor waving his hands to the people, to play. Kazumi looked at her music real fast, and began to play: "The Four Seasons, Op 8/4, RV. 297 "Winter" -1 Allegro Non Molto by Vivaldi" She literally played nearly perfect. She took in a deep breath, and smiled as she continued to play the piece, she played this one piece at least ten times. She wanted to make sure she had gotten every note right. She took in a deep breath, as she smiled. She flipped the sheet, and saw the next song: "Orchestral Suite #3 In D, Bwv 1068 - 2. Air, "On The G String" by Bach. Kazumi once again played this song pretty much perfectly. She could feel the happiness melt into her heart. She could remember the good days, when all her and her mother would play is the violin, cello, harp, and piano.

Kazumi remembered when she was messing around, she made an amazing piece, and she was only eight, when she did so. She had a talent for music, dancing, and singing. A lot of people were envious of her. Kazumi now flipped the next sheet, "SOLO?!" She asked in a rather loud tone, "But...But..." Kazumi slowly stood and walked to the piano, and sat down. "Whew." She pressed the keys and heard the piano gravely out of tune, "Oh...My." She whispered, she slowly stood as she got the piano in tune. She once again took a deep breath, and began to play: "Moonlight Sonata" by Beethoven, as she played on, Kiyomi happened to be walking by, she stopped and looked through the small window, and began to hum the Sonata, that Kazumi was now playing. Kazumi kept her eyes closed, as she continued to play, hitting every key, perfectly. She loved this song, because this was the first song she had learned.

Once Kazumi was done, she took her violin back into her hands, and began to play: "The 4 Seasons, Op. 8/4, RV 297, "Winter" - 3. Allegro by Vivaldi", she loved that her mother had taught her how to play, because every note was played, without a mess up. She smiled as she could hear her mother playing along with her. She could remember her mother messing with her arm, to get Kazumi to bend her arm right. Kazumi began to hum with the tune of the song she was playing. Kazumi just couldn't stop smiling, because she was now at peace. She stopped, as she popped her fingers, then flipped the sheet, "Sheesh!" She giggled, as she began to play: "Sonata no. 11 by Mozart" Kazumi played once again perfectly, she she saw the last song, "Dear lord." She giggled, as she took in a deep breath. By this time, pretty much all of the girls of her dorm were surrounding the small room.

She slowly began to play: "Allegro, Largo, Allegro ; The four Seasons, Spring by Vivaldi", Kazumi finally stopped, she had been practicing for the past five hours. She slowly rose, "That night will be amazing." Kazumi stated with a smile. Kazumi finally walked out of the room, to see no one standing there, she shrugged as she walked to her room. She put the violin back into the case, as she laid down on the bed, and began to listen to all of the songs she was to play, she wanted to make sure she could remember every single note. "Mana, do you want to do something fun?" Kazumi sat up, and Mana nodded with a giggle. Kazumi took out her small compact stereo, and walked with Mana to sun patio, "Alright, I got some White Grape Sparkling Cider, and some food." Kazumi sat down at one of the white tables, she pressed play on her small stereo and the song: "Menuet in A major by Boccherini" began to play.

"Why it is such a beautiful day, my dear Mana." Mana giggled to Kazumi attempt to sound British, "Why yes, Kazumi. It is a rather beautiful day." Kazumi and Mana giggled, as they began to sip their Sparkling Cider from Wine Glasses, they ate slowly, and wiped their faces off in a very mannered way, "So, tell me, Mana darling, how are you?" Mana giggled even more, "I am well, Kazumi darling." Mana tried so hard with her fake British accent, Kazumi giggled, as she gave a quick nod, "I never thought a beautiful day as thus would come upon our soft hearts." Kazumi giggled, as she took another sip of Sparkling Cider, "A toast!" Kazumi exclaimed, "Why yes, Kazumi." Mana stated, "A toast to my darling friend, Mana. And another toast within the...Uh, toast. For this glorious day, that I have been able to share with Mana." They tapped their glasses together, making a clanking sound.

Kazumi immediately stood, and ran off. Then came back, "Here you, milady." Kazumi bowed her head, as she served Mana, Chicken Alfredo, "Did you make this, sir?" Mana looked up to Kazumi, who was now wearing a fake mustache, "Why yes, milady. And for your darling friend." Kazumi winked at where she was sitting, Mana giggled, as she thanked the "male" server. Kazumi dashed away, and came back. She sat down, "Thank you, darling." Kazumi looked towards the imaginary waiter. "This is fun." Mana giggled, as she began to eat, her eyes widened, "What is it, Mana?! SPEAK TO ME!" Kazumi cleared her throat, "I am sorry, darling, are you alright?" She asked, Mana nodded, "This is rather delicious." Mana responded, "I do believe that we need to tip him, for not only his service but for his well mannered being, and this delightful food." Kazumi giggled to her words, "Well, let me call him over. Oh, waiter. Waiter." Kazumi rang a small bell.

Kazumi ran off, and put on the fake mustache, "Yes, milady?" Kazumi bowed her head, "I wish to give you a wonderful thanks for this delightful food, and your well mannered ways." Kazumi once again bowed her head to Mana, "Why thank you, milady." Kazumi ran off after her statement, and ran back, "Thank you, monsieur." Kazumi stated and watched the imaginary waiter leave, "Well, isn't he gorgeous. Wouldn't you say?" Kazumi asked, as she began to eat. When she felt a little bit of sauce hit her bottom lip, she immediately lifted the napkin to her lips, and wiped away the sauce, "This is utterly divine!" She exclaimed, Mana giggled, she was really enjoying herself around Kazumi. Kazumi pointed, "Behind you." She lipped. Megumi and Michi were standing there,

"Dearest ladies, may we join you?" Kazumi and Mana immediately stood, "Why of course, please partake in this delightful food. Oh waiter!" Kazumi called out, and ran away, and put her fake mustache on. She walked out with two more servings of her Chicken Alfredo, "You must be accompanying, Kazumi and Mana. And how rude of, I, to be to not offer you lunch." Kazumi bowed her head, as she placed the two plates before Michi and Megumi. Michi and Megumi immediately giggled, as they took a fork. Their eyes widened as they took a bite, "This is divine!" Michi called out, Megumi only nodded due to the fact her mouth was full. Kazumi bowed her head, then took her leave. Kiyomi who was passing by saw Kazumi changing then running back, "Isn't he just gorgeous?" Kazumi asked in her rather fake British accent, "I would say I must agree, dearest Kazumi." Michi replied. Kiyomi was looking at all four of them, she smiled as she continued to walk,

"Why Kazumi, is there to be desert?" Michi asked, "You asked, and you shall receive." Kazumi stood, and ran towards where her clothes and mustache was. She put them on really fast, "Here you ladies, diving desert." Kazumi bowed her head, as she place four plates on the table, "Bon Appetite." Kazumi whispered as she walked away. Kazumi then ran back out there, The Headmistress who had been walking, she saw Kazumi. She then looked at the Sun Patio, and shook her head. Kazumi was now sitting in her chair, "This is absolutely delicious!" Michi called out, and everyone nodded their head. Kazumi giggled, "I am rather delighted to hear, that you love the food that had been presented to you." Kazumi stated, as they all giggled and went back to eating.

Kazumi cleaned up as everyone left her, Kazumi was literally all smiles. She took the plates to the kitchen, and began to wash them. Kiyomi had a plate of her own to wash, "I saw you and the other three girls." Kazumi's eyes widen as she coughed softly, "Were you having fun?" Kiyomi asked with a soft smile, Kazumi nodded ever so fast, she continued to wash the dishes, "Well, you looked handsome with your mustache." Kiyomi smiled as she watched Kazumi blush, Kiyomi turned Kazumi's head towards her own, as she placed a soft kiss on Kazumi's lips. Kazumi's eyes were as wide as a deer's caught in headlights. "I am sorry...I just had to return the kiss from last night." Kiyomi whispered as she began to wash her dish, Kazumi was still shocked at what just happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~How Time Flies~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kazumi was in a beautiful black dress, her violin was tuned. A girl that was standing next to her smiled, "Are you nervous?" She asked, Kazumi nodded as she took in a shaky breath, "Don't be. Though this may be your first time, I've heard you play. And you were beautiful on the violin. Its like you and the violin can speak one to another. If the violin was a living thing, that is." Kazumi nodded to the female's words, "Well, are you ready?" The female asked, Kazumi nodded as the members of the Orchestra walked out on stage, everyone applauded as the people walked out on the stage. Everyone stood until the conductor motioned for them to sit down.

All of them began to play the songs that were on the schedule, everyone literally played perfectly. Though Kazumi was nervous, she managed to play through every single song, gracefully. She took in a rather deep breath as she continued. She happened to make a quick look around, and saw Kiyomi, she was kissing on Aki. Kazumi lowered her eyes, but continued to play, she was now standing, as she began to play a solo part of the song: "The Four Seasons, Op 8/4, RV. 297 "Winter" -1 Allegro Non Molto by Vivaldi", that immediately caught Kiyomi's attention, but soon she went back to kissing Aki. Megumi sighed as she rolled her eyes. Michi who was sitting next to Megumi, "You think she would want to pay attention. Seeing all Aki can do is play one instrument, and you know what I am speaking of." Michi stated, Megumi chuckled then nodded. Their attention went back to Kazumi, "She plays...Perfectly." Michi whispered, "I would have to agree." Megumi whispered, they looked into each other's eyes, and smiled ever so softly.

Yoshi was just struck with awe, "And this is the girl that has lost everyone?" Yoshi asked, "Yes. She is. Isn't she amazing?" Megumi asked, Yoshi nodded, "HEY! Pay attention!" He stated a little loudly, but not to loud that everyone turned and looked at him. Aki and Kiyomi stopped kissing. Kiyomi just saw the spotlight shooting at Kazumi. Her eyes changed to something that Megumi hadn't seen in years, she love struck. Megumi chuckled as she relaxed in her chair, she happened to look at Jiro, "I want...To ask her out." Jiro mustered softly, Megumi shifted her eyes making the gesture for Michi to look over. Michi giggled, then shook her head.

All of the girls of the dorms, and some of their boyfriends looked around. And just saw everyone in awe of this young girl playing so very perfect, so very gracefully. One of the ladies that was sitting next to the Headmistress, "And this girl goes to your school?" The female asked, the Headmistress nodded with a very soft smile, "That she does. That she does." The Headmistress stated, as she went back to watching Kazumi. Once the song was over, everyone stood and gave her a standing ovation. Kazumi smiled and blushed, "For our next song. Kazumi Nakamura, will be playing one of my very favorite pieces, Moonlight Sonata." The conductor moved, so Kazumi could walk to the piano. She took in a deep breath, as she began to play.

Kazumi closed her eyes, and began to play every cord. She literally hit the song on the spot. Everyone just stared, "She...Is amazing." A man whispered, "She plays with such a graceful tone." A woman whispered, "And she is only seventeen!" A male exclaimed, "She is like an angel, painting a masterpiece." A female spoke, as they continued to watch Kazumi play, and listen to her beautiful music. Kazumi continued to play with such grace, that people were now closing their eyes, and imagining a beautiful place. Even Kiyomi now began to imagine, but her dream scape, she saw her and Kazumi making love. Her eyes eyes shot wide, and she took a deep breath. "You okay?" Aki asked, Kiyomi nodded, "Do you want to go back to making out?" Kiyomi shook her head, gesturing no. "Come on baby." Aki stated as his hand began to creep up her leg, "Michi, can you switch me spots?" Kiyomi asked, Michi nodded.

"We are over." Aki lipped to Kiyomi, "That is fine by me." She lipped back, she now looked back to Kazumi, who was still playing her favorite piece, "You know, sis. For a straight girl, you look at Kazumi with lust in your eyes." Megumi giggled as she stated her point of view, "That is so not true. I am just admiring her beautiful playing." Kiyomi whispered, "And her beautiful eyes. And just imagine running your fingers down her breast." Kiyomi blushed so hard, Megumi giggled. "I knew it." Megumi stood as the song ended, everyone was now standing, as Kazumi took her final bow. The curtains now closed. Kazumi saw everyone run up to her, "That was amazing! And to think you were nervous!" The girl giggled, "Hey, we are going out, you want to come with us?" The girl asked, Kazumi nodded her head, as she walked to the dressing rooms, and began to put her violin away, "You play, beautifully." Kiyomi stated, "Thank you, Kiyomi-sama."

Kiyomi wasted no time, and pulled Kazumi into her arms, and kissed her heavenly on the lips. Kazumi's eyes were once again wide, until she clutched onto Kiyomi's shirt, and returned the kiss. Yoshi had followed Kiyomi, and to his dismay, he saw Kiyomi kissing Kazumi. His eyes showed that he was very pissed off, Yoshi walked off. As he saw Jiro, "Hey you want to make some quick cash?" Yoshi asked, "Always." Jiro replied, Yoshi told Jiro what he needed to do to get the five hundred bucks. And Jiro was ready to do anything for the five hundred dollars. Yoshi was trying to protect his friend, Aki.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Nov 2012 at 4:24 AM
Default Chapter IV: Nothing Like Getting Hurt Over And Over Again
Kazumi waved to the Orchestra and began to walk back to the dorm. She was beyond happy. She had gotten everything she wanted, surely she was alone. But she had her music, dancing, and singing. Kazumi then began to think about Mana, Megumi, and Michi who so far had been there for her. Kiyomi was just confusing the hell out of her. She giggled as she began to blush from the kiss they had shared earlier. Kazumi looked around, as she continued to smile, "Excuse me." A male voice rang out, Kazumi turned around and saw Jiro, "Oh, hello." Kazumi stated with a warm smile, "Would you like to walk with me back to your dorms?" Jiro asked, Kazumi nodded fast as she began to walk with him. They were talking and laughing. For some reason, Kazumi couldn't stop smiling as she was around him.

Jiro stopped in front of her dorm, "Well, have a goodnight." Jiro began to walk away, "Wait, thats it?" Kazumi asked, "Well...Will you go on a date with me?" Jiro asked, Kazumi nodded with a cute smile, "So, tomorrow at seven?" Jiro asked as looked at Kazumi, she nodded with a warm smile. She walked up and saw the gates were closed, but when the Headmistress looked at the camera, she let Kazumi in. "She is so lucky, that I like her right now." She whispered, as she watched Kazumi walk in. Kazumi was now rather happy. She walked towards her room, Mana looked at her, then ran and hugged her. "Mana, what's wrong?" Kazumi asked, "I just wanted to congratulate you." Mana giggled, and Kazumi hugged Mana, "Thank you." Kazumi whispered. Things were finally looking up for Kazumi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A Few Dates Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jiro and Kazumi were now going steady. Kazumi could honestly say that she was happy, and that she had found the one. Akio on the other hand, wasn't so happy that Kazumi stole her man. Akio was starting to hate, Kazumi more and more everyday. Kazumi looked at Jiro and kissed him softly, "So, what are we going tonight?" Kazumi asked, Jiro was thinking about the five hundred dollars. "What?" He asked, Kazumi giggled, "You really pay attention." Kazumi winked as she took ahold of his hand, Jiro tried to smile, tonight was the night. Everyone was noticing jealousy in Kiyomi. Kazumi began to walk with Jiro, to their restaurant. Jiro smiled briefly, and helped Kazumi sit, and being a gentlemen, he pushed her chair in.

Kazumi and Jiro had a very quiet dinner. No one really talked, and every time Kazumi began to say something, Jiro silenced her. Kazumi was realizing that maybe, Jiro was starting to lose interest in her. Kazumi sighed, as she took a sip of her water, "Have I done something wrong?" Kazumi asked, "Why is when a guy doesn't want to talk, the girl thinks she has done something wrong?! Its so stupid!" Jiro rose his voice, "I am sorry..." Kazumi mustered as she shrank down in her seat, "I am sorry babe. I just have a lot on my mind." He whispered, as he stood and paid the bill. Jiro walked back, and extended his hand. "Are you ready?" He asked, Kazumi smiled and took his hand.

Jiro wrapped his arm around Kazumi, they had been together for three months. And Jiro knew that tonight, well...He just knew. Jiro stopped, "We should take a short cut." He whispered, "But...Why?" Kazumi asked, "Because I said so, and I need to get home." Jiro mustered, "Alright." Kazumi trusted Jiro, such a bad mistake. Kazumi felt Jiro pull away, "Baby what is it?" Kazumi asked, Kazumi yelped as she felt a fist hit her face, "Jiro! Why?!" Kazumi yelled.

Kazumi began to struggle, as she felt Jiro pulling her pants down, "JIRO STOP!" She screamed, she then saw Yoshi, "Yoshi, please help me!" Kazumi begged, "No, I rather watch. A fag needs to be taught a lesson." Kazumi began to cry as she felt Jiro.....

***CENSORSHIP***

Yoshi was to follow as he did the same thing as Jiro. Soon they began to beat Kazumi. Jiro was kicking in at her ribs, and Aki hit her a few times in the face. Jiro stopped Aki, "We agreed to beat the shit out of her. Not to kill her." Jiro stated, soon Aki and Jiro ran away from Kazumi, "Help..." She mumbled over the blood slithering out of her mouth. A bum that had been passing by, saw Kazumi. He ran to her, "Give me your cell." He demanded, Kazumi handed over her cellphone. The male immediately called 911. He was frantic on the phone with the operator. "PLEASE HURRY!" He yelled in the phone, he stayed with Kazumi, he didn't know how to help her. He saw the flashing lights appear around the corner, he ran over and waved them down. The EMTs ran to Kazumi. "HURRY!" One of the EMTs yelled as they got her on a stretcher.

They rushed her into the ambulance, "Can you hear me?" A female EMT asked, "Stay with me. Come one stay with me." She stated, as she pushed onto the tool that gave people oxygen, Kazumi was fading fast. A rib had broke was piercing her right lung. Kazumi looked at the EMT, "Am I going to die?" She managed to gurgle out, "No, sweetie. Hang in there." She stated, "Hurry up!" She yelled, "Hand in there." She stated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hospitals Are No Fun~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once they got to the hospital, "We have an Asian girl. She is seventeen. And her name is Kazumi Nakamura." An EMT stated, "Does she have any family to call?" The doctor asked, "No." The EMT replied sadly, "Kazumi, can you hear me?" The doctor asked, and all Kazumi saw was the rushing of the lights passing her as they ran her as fast as they could. "Am..Am I going to die?" Kazumi gurgled out, "No, hun, we are going to do as much as we can." The doctor stated reassuringly, "Is there anyone we can call?" The doctor asked, "M..Me..Megu...Megumi." Kazumi mustered, "Does she go to the same school, you do?" He asked, "Y..Yes...Sa..Sato." Kazumi whispered, "Hurry! Go call the school!" The doctor shooed one of the nurses out.

"Kazumi, I need you to stay awake, can you do that for me?" He asked, Kazumi was trying to not let her eyelids fall together. "Kazumi, stay with me." He almost demanded, Kazumi felt her body just wanting to give up. She looked towards the doctor, "I..I am ready." She whispered, as she took her last breath, "Shit shit shit! Stay with me kid! Get the defibrillator!" He demanded, the nurse got the defibrillator ready, "200 Joules doctor!" She yelled, "CLEAR!" He screamed, everyone saw Kazumi's body pop upward, he looked towards the heart monitor, "300 Joules!" He yelled, once the defibrillator was at 300, "CLEAR!" He repeated, nothing changed, "350 joules!" He demanded...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes, I am looking for Megumi Sato." The nurse stated, the Headmistress paged for Megumi. Once Megumi entered the room, "You have a phone call." The Headmistress stated, "Moshi moshi." Megumi stated, "Megumi, we have a girl named Kazumi Nakamura here. She told us your name. She is not doing so well. And...." The nurse faded as she heard the Code Blue alarm, "She is in Tokyo General." The nurse hung up on Megumi and ran towards the room that Kazumi was in.

Megumi fell to her knees, "Headmistress, I need to go." Megumi stated as she ran out of the office, she ran towards the Headmistresses car, "What are you doing, Megumi?" Michi asked as she watched Megumi, "Get in! Kazumi is...Dying." Megumi yelled, Mana happened to over hear this and ran towards the car. Megumi, Michi, and Mana headed towards the hospital as fast as they could. Though they were going eighty five in a thirty five zone, they didn't care, they needed to be there for their friend, "KAZUMI HANG ON!" Megumi yelled, as they continued to race against the clock.

"350 joules!" The doctor demanded, the nurse did as he said. He waited for the defibrillator warmed up, by this time Megumi, Michi, and Mana were outside of her room, looking through the window, they watched Kazumi's body pop upward, they saw that she wasn't responding, Mana immediately collapsed to the floor, and began to cry hard, "Please..Kazumi..." Megumi whispered, Megumi looked over and saw Michi bawling as well, Megumi immediately hugged her lover, and held her close to her body. "Please..." Michi whispered, "CLEAR!" The doctor screamed, they looked over and saw they had a pulse. "Good job doctor." A nurse stated, "We aren't out of the woods yet." He stated.

They immediately went to surgery, after nine hours of surgery. Kazumi's body almost shut down completely, she was now on life support, and in a coma. The doctor walked out, and saw the three girls, "Well?" Megumi asked, "She isn't doing well. She...." He stopped, "Is...She?!" Michi asked knowing that the doctor knew exactly what she asking, "Well, she was brutally beat and raped..." He whispered, "She is in a coma, and on life support. We don't know what else to do. But to, well, pray." He whispered, "Is there any family she can call? Anyone at all." He whispered, all of them shook his head, "So you are her only family pretty much?" He asked, they all nodded. "Alright, well...You can go see her. And talk to her."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kazumi's Dream?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kazumi was on the edge of her bed, she was dressed in all white. She looked at her music box, and heard the beautiful tune, but when the music box was to stop, the box continued to play. "Kazumi..." Hiromi whispered, "MOM!" She ran towards her mother and hugged her, she then saw her father, and she immediately hugged him, "What are you doing here?" Hiroshi asked, as he looked towards her daughter, "Are you not happy to see me?" Kazumi asked, "No. Not like this. Kazumi you are dying." Hiroshi stated, "Wh...What do you mean?" Kazumi asked, "Sweetie, you are in the hospital, and you are in a coma." Kazumi's eyes widen to her mother's words. Kazumi looked around and saw her entire family, including friends that she knew.

"B...But how?" Kazumi asked, "You were beat, kiddo." Hiroshi whispered, "But as I know, you want to be with us, sweetie. You can't be." Hiromi added, "WHY!? I finally get to be with my parents! My family! My friends! I rather be here! Then be in some corrupted place, were no one cares! I hate being there. I want to be here with you!" Kazumi screamed as she began to cry, "Sweetheart." Hiromi knelt down to her daughter, "You are always here with us, as we are there for you. But it has to be in spirit. Kazumi, it isn't your time to go. You do have friends." Hiromi pointed, Kazumi saw Megumi, Michi, and Mana. Kazumi lowered her eyes, "Look." Hiromi whispered, Kazumi looked towards Kiyomi that ran into Kazumi's room, "Why does she care?" Kazumi asked.

Hiroshi and Hiromi smiled, "Because she likes you, Kazumi. As she makes your heart race, you do that to her as well." Hiromi smiled, Kazumi smiled briefly, "I am not going to lie to you, Kazumi. You will go through a lot. But the reward for your pain. Your tears. Your sorrow. I promise will be worth it in. Kazumi, you are my gorgeous daughter. My sweet beautiful child. And I love you. And I give you my word, that we will be there for you always. You are such a sweet child." Hiromi whispered, "Do you remember what I taught you?" Kazumi nodded slowly, "And what is that?" Hiromi asked, as she leaned into Hiroshi, "That no matter what, I am a precious young girl. I am smart, I am brave, I am beautiful." Kazumi mustered.

Hiromi and Hiroshi both kissed their daughter's cheek, "Now, when you see Katsumi ask for the letter. She will know of what you speak of. And inside..Well that is a surprise. Oh, and Kazumi." Hiromi whispered as she took off her necklace, "Please always wear this. It has a picture of all us inside. Cherish it always." Hiromi whispered, "I love you, my darling daughter." Hiromi whispered, "I love you, pumpkin." Hiroshi stated, "Dad! I love you both, so very much." Kazumi looked down, "Nothing like the present..." Kazumi mustered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ITS ALIVE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The heart monitor was going off fast, the doctor and the nurses all ran in and saw that she was breathing on her own and her eyes were opening, "Well...I'll be." The doctor smiled as he walked over to Kazumi, "How are you feeling, champ?" He asked, "I feel like I got ran over by three or four semis." She whispered, the doctor happened to look down at Kazumi's hand, "What is that?" He asked, Kazumi lifted her hand, "Mother..." She whispered as she opened the locket and saw a picture of her when she was seven, before her dad died. Kazumi felt tears slowly roll down her cheeks, as she looked at the picture, "Lets give her space." The doctor stated, Katsumi's eyes were wide as if she had seen a ghost.

"Kazumi?" Katsumi whispered, Kazumi slowly looked up and looked over at Katsumi, "KATSUMI!" She screamed happily, Katsumi walked over to her, "Oh my god. What the hell are you doing here?" Katsumi asked, "Oh, ya know, I thought I would ask a couple guys to beat me up." Kazumi joked, "Never stopped being yourself, huh?" Katsumi asked, "Yeah." Kazumi chuckled, "By the way...My mother gave you a letter." Kazumi whispered, "Yes, hang on." Katsumi went to leave, "You carry the letter with you?" Kazumi arched her brow, "I never knew when I was going to see you again." Katsumi walked out, and Ai walked in, "Hello, Kazumi Nakamura. Katsumi and I will be your nurses. How are you feeling?" Ai asked with smile, when she wrote her name on the board, Kazumi saw that her last name was 'Sato'. "Uh...You aren't related to Megumi and Kiyomi, are you?" Kazumi asked, "Yes, they are my younger sisters." Ai replied.

"Small world." She whispered as she took in a deep breath, she saw Katsumi walk back in, "Oh, you met Ai." Katsumi smiled as she looked at Ai, "Uh, duh. I am so in the room right now." Ai giggled, as she looked at what Katsumi gave Kazumi, "What is that?" She asked, "This is a letter from Kazumi's mother. I was to wait until she was old enough so she could read it. She was only ten when you know." Katsumi whispered, "Oh, gotcha." Ai replied.

Kazumi opened the letter and saw that there wasn't just one but two. The first one was from her father;

"Hey Kiddo,

I know in my life as a dad, I wasn't really around much. I know I had missed a few birthdays. Even so, I always thought about you. You never left my mind. I always wanted you near me, as daddy's little precious gem. And you were. Every time I looked at you, I continued to see your mother. A beautiful angel. Though sometimes you could be a handful. Kazumi, I want you to know, that I love you so very much. You are and always will be daddy's precious gem. And I just wish I knew how to apologize to you, for all of the times I was gone.

But Kazumi, know this. I am always there in spirit, and always will be. I hope that you can forgive me. And just remember, I love you.

Love always,
Your Father
"

Kazumi took in a deep breath, "I forgive you, dad." She mustered then looked at her mother's letter;

"To My Darling Daughter,

If you are reading this, I am not longer bond to this Earth, but rather bond to you in spirit. I remember the day you were born. The day you came into our lives, and just made us ever so happy. You were about six pounds seven ounces. And when they told us that we had a baby girl, I knew what to name you. Kazumi. Because Kazumi means: "harmonious beauty." Kazumi, you were gorgeous then, but more gorgeous now. You are such an amazing little girl, and I know you'll be an amazing young lady. I remember the first time you got a booboo, you cried. And I was there to kiss it all better. And your dad gave a second kiss to make sure it never came back. Kazumi, I need you to know one thing.

Please do not blame yourself for my death. It was never you, sweetie. And it was never me, either. You were never bad. You were very sweet. Kazumi, you mean everything to me. I wish I could be there to see you graduate from high school. To go to your junior prom. I wish I could hold you when you are crying. I wish I could be there when you are screaming at me for no good reason. Even if we had fights, I would know deep down you still love me. Kazumi, I need you to remember what I told you, and never forget that. Because you are so very beautiful.

Now, in this letter there is a key attached, during mine and your father's lives. We built a lake house. And I wish for you to have it. And no matter what, you'll always feel at home. Kazumi, I know you will go through a lot in your life. Just remember that your father and I are always there in spirit, waiting for a call. And we will be there. I love you, Kazumi.

Sincerely with love,
Your Mother
"

Katsumi and Ai, saw Kazumi crying, she was now gripping the key. "Can...Can I be alone?" Kazumi asked, they both nodded and left the room. "I love you too, mom and dad." She whispered. She heard footsteps, she looked over and saw Kiyomi standing there in the doorway, "Kazumi...May I come in?" Kiyomi asked, Kazumi nodded. Kiyomi sat on the edge of Kazumi's bed, "How are you feeling?" Kazumi shrugged her shoulders, as she lowered her head. Kiyomi slowly lifted up Kazumi's head and placed a soft kiss on her lips. Mana, Megumi, and Michi stopped in their tracks as they saw Kiyomi kissing Kazumi. "Oh my god..." Megumi thought

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 7:31 PM
Default Chapter V: All In A Dream
"Where is, Kiyomi?" Kazumi asked her eyes slowly began to open, the necklace that her mother gave her was still clung to her hand, "Uh, Kazumi, Kiyomi was never here. And she doesn't even know that you are in the hospital. She has been with Aki the entire night." Megumi replied, "But we...." Kazumi stopped, "I am sorry, hun. But Kiyomi was never here." Megumi whispered, as Michi nodded her head in agreement. "But at least you got your letter from your parents." Mana whispered, Kazumi looked over to the key that was on the small table next to her. Kazumi slowly rose her arm to massage her head, she gasped loudly, "Wh..What happened?" She asked softly,

"Kazumi, you have been in a coma for two weeks. You woke up a little yesterday. And read the letter, and cried yourself to sleep. And so, you have been asleep. Kazumi, you dreamt of Kiyomi being here. And as for the necklace, the doctors can't explain how it ended up in your hand. But what is the key to? I am dying to know." Michi whispered, as she looked at Megumi that pinched her, "Ow!" Michi gritted her teeth, Mana stood and leaned in and kissed Kazumi's forehead ever so softly, "Please tell us, Kazumi!" Michi pleaded, Kazumi shook her head,

"My parents had been working on a vacation home before I was born. And with that said, my mother is giving me the house. Because she thought I may need a place to escape to. Like now. Because someone is whining." Kazumi stuck out her tongue towards Michi, "But seriously, why am I here? How did I end in a coma? I mean seriously, this is loads and loads of bullshit." As Kazumi said that, Ai walked in, "Sis?!" Megumi asked in a rather shocked tone, "Well, hello to you too, Megumi." Ai responded, "I am here to take, Kazumi's vitals." Ai mustered as she walked towards, Kazumi, "Will you please tell me what happened?" Kazumi asked, Ai sighed, "You were beat pretty bad, kiddo. And you are lucky to have survived, seriously. You did flatline, but you are here now. And that is all that matters." Ai stated with a smile.

Kazumi sighed, "When can I leave?" Kazumi asked, "Well, not for another three weeks or so. You did go into a coma. And we have to continue to observe you. Because a lot of Coma patients do end up relapsing, and we can't have that, can we?" Ai asked, Kazumi sighed then nodded, "I have..." Kazumi sighed and felt trickles of tears rolling down her face, "Have what?" Ai asked, Kazumi shook her head, "I am sure that was all a dream as well." Kazumi mustered as she laid there restless, "I can't even get comfortable." Kazumi pouted, "All I ask is that you take me to the bathroom so I can take a shower." Kazumi stated, Ai smiled as she helped Kazumi out of bed, she immediately screamed. "So much pain!" Kazumi stated, as she walked with Ai to the bathroom.

When Kazumi was in the shower, she immediately ripped out the needles. She rested her hands against the wall, and let the water pour down on her petite frame. Her eyes were closed, "Why must I be so stupid..." Kazumi stated in a more or less questioning tone. Kazumi let the water continue to flow over her. Kazumi's eyes shot wide, as she began to remember that night, "NO!" Kazumi screamed, as she slid down the shower wall, and began to cry in her hands, Ai ran in and saw Kazumi crying, Ai got beneath the water and hugged Kazumi. She stayed there with her, until Kazumi stood, "Please...I need to wash." Kazumi whispered, Ai nodded and took a towel and began to dry her wet clothes. Katsumi who had been walking, she stopped as she saw Ai completely soaked head from to toe,

"I would say rain did that to you. However, we are in a building. And rain can't get in, unless there are leaks. Why are you so wet, Ai?" Katsumi asked, "Kazumi remembers that night, so she began to cry. And I held her." Ai replied, "Well, is she doing better now?" Katsumi asked, Ai shook her head gesturing no, "That girl has been through so much. And to think she keeps fighting back. If all that shit happened to me, I would have given up a long time ago." Katsumi stated, "I know of her family passing. But what else could have happened to her?" Ai asked, Katsumi sighed, as she looked around. She leaned up against the wall, "She was in a lot of foster homes. Some were abusive in just a physical sense, and others were abusive in an emotional sense. And there were a few that were abusive in a lot more...You see for the past seven years, she had been in ten different foster homes. I am surprised that you didn't see the scars on her back." Katsumi stated,

During this time, Kazumi was washing her body slowly. The soap and water slithered over the scars on her back, and her legs. Kazumi sighed ever so softly, as she continued to wash herself. She began to scrub shampoo into her hair, as she continued to wash herself, she began to look back on her life. "If I wasn't so strong, I wouldn't be here. If I was fragile, then I would have fallen apart years ago. Why is it, I have to be so strong? Why must I build a wall all over again? Why can I be open to only a few people, but the rest I stay in complete solitude. I do not want them to get to know me. Because I hear is, 'Kazumi! Are you okay?! What's wrong?!', why must I bow to their whim, and break down. I do not want to be that Kazumi anymore." Kazumi mustered to herself, she slowly began to smile. "At least, Megumi, Michi, and Mana get me. And I wonder if Michi and Megumi know that I see past their disguise." Kazumi now giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Three Weeks Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kazumi was finally back in the dorms, was very tempted to leave the dorm room that Mana and her shared. She wanted to be away from Kiyomi at all costs, "Mana..." Kazumi whispered, Mana looked over towards Kazumi, "If I wanted to switch dorms, would you come with me?" Kazumi asked as she kept her eyes on Mana, Mana immediately nodded, "Good, which one should we go to?" Kazumi asked, Mana began to think, as she always loved the black uniforms with the gold trim. Everyone dorm had the plaid skirts, the only thing that changed was the shirts. Kazumi giggled, as she grabbed Mana. She gasped softly, her ribs were still pretty sore, but they ran past Kiyomi and Megumi, "GOMEN!" Kazumi and Mana screamed at Kiyomi and Megumi. Kazumi and Mana stopped at the headmistresses' office, and knocked,

"Come in." She stated, she looked up to see Kazumi and Mana, "Once again, it is good to have you back, Kazumi." She stated with a warm smile, "What can I do for you two?" She asked, Kazumi took in a deep breath, "Mana and I decided that we do not want to be separated. And we would like to switch dorms. We want to go to the Moonlight Dorms." Kazumi bowed her head, the headmistress smiled, "And do you really wish for this, Mana?" She asked looking towards Mana, "HAI! I mean, yes, ma'am. I want to be around Kazumi always. She is like my sister." Mana stated, and Kazumi hugged with a small gasp, "Does it hurt to hug?" Mana asked, Kazumi gritted her teeth, "Yes..." She whispered through her teeth. "Then it is settled. You'll be seeing my sister. She is a little more calm, than I." She whispered, she handed the two transfer slips, "Besides there are two girls that have been dying to get out of that dorm, and to come to this one. So you are two in luck." She smiled. Kazumi and Mana bowed their heads.

Kazumi and Mana ran up to their room, and Akio and Aoi did the same when they found out that they were moving dorms. "I AM SO HAPPY!" Kazumi and Akio screamed at the same time. Kazumi looked around, and began to shove things into her suitcase, "Are you sure that is going to close, Kazumi-chan?" Mana asked, "Hell yes! Well, if I have to sit on it, or if we have to sit on it. It will so close." Kazumi giggled, Mana joined in on the giggling. After about an hour and half later, all four of them were packed, "Let us set out on an adventure! From this day forward, we shall be the awesome roommates, Kazumi and Mana!" Kazumi did a super hero like pose, Mana joined her. Kazumi and Mana skipped merely out of the dorms. And Akio and Aoi skipped merely into what was Kazumi and Mana room.

Kazumi and Mana's eyes gleamed as they saw how huge the Moonlight Dorms were. "This...Is..Huge!" Kazumi exclaimed, the dorm was nearly five times bigger than the Sunrise Dorms. "Oh..My...God..." Mana whispered, "Ah, you two must be, Kazumi and Mana." They immediately turned and saw a gorgeous girl standing there, "Hello, my name is Yumi. Not only will I be your guide, but I am also the, well, I guess you can say I am the Class President of our dorms." Kazumi and Mana's eyes just perked up and began to gleam, "Are you two okay?" Yumi asked with a giggle, and all Kazumi and Mana do is nod. "You are in the largest dorm on the entire campus." Yumi gestured them to follow her. Every room was ten times bigger than the dorm they were just in, even their dorm rooms were huge, "Mana! We could so fit like three or four dorm rooms in this one!" Kazumi went to leap onto her bed, "Oh...I better not." Kazumi giggled, Yumi looked at them, "The rules are the same in each dorm. But in this one, you have the option of eating in the cafeteria or eating in of the three restaurants." Kazumi and Mana grinned, "WOOHOOO!!!" Kazumi began to make an angel in her sheets. Yumi just shook her head and let the two be by themselves.

"There is like a dream, and I am loving it! Why did we get stuck in the Sunrise Dorms?!" Kazumi pouted, Mana joined in the pout, "If I knew this dorm was this huge, I would have begged for a transfer at the very beginning." Mana whined, Kazumi hopped out of her bed, with a grunt. She ran over to Mana, "Do not whine, my friend! For we are now in the best of the best dorms...I think I am saying this right." Mana giggled as she hugged Kazumi. They watched the dorm open, Kazumi immediately coughed, "Ah, there you two are. I am the Headmistress of this dorm, I would assume that you got tired of my sister, Takara." She stated, "Well, anyway, my name is Tomoko." Tomoko stated, "And you will call me as such. You will not call me ma'am, headmistress. But Tomoko. In this dorm, we are very calm and collected. There are no fights. I do hope you enjoy your stay." Tomoko left the room, and Kazumi and Mana stared at each other, "WE ARE HOME!" Both of yelled at the same time. Tomoko and Yumi shook their heads as they walked away,

"Kazumi has been through a lot, I think it was wise of them to come to this dorm." Yumi stated, "Yes, it was. Takara, can be very cruel. She almost kicked Kazumi out when she heard that she was caught in Kiyomi's shower, and rose her mouth to Kiyomi. They are to stuck up over there." Tomoko stated, "I do hope that you are better than, Kiyomi. And actually care for these two girls. They are to sweet for their own good." Tomoko stated, "Well, this is where we depart, Yumi. You do know elections are to come, you need to pick of who will be your Vice President." Tomoko smiled and went into her office.

Yumi smiled as she saw Mana and Kazumi running out of their room, and began to give a tour, "Ladies and gentlemen, please stay with the group." Mana giggled to Kazumi's words, "Here is the cafeteria, and this is where we eat. And talk. And get to know each other." Mana rose her hand, "Yes you in the front." Kazumi pointed to Mana, "I heard there are three restaurants in the dorm. Is this true?" Mana asked looking towards the 'tour guide', "Yes, you have been told correctly. There are three. One is for those Pasta lovers. One is for those Thai Lovers. And One is for those kids that love their junk food. I think..." Kazumi laughed, as she gestured for the 'tour group' to follow. Mana looked around, "Alright here are the bathrooms, for you know to pee. Or more." Kazumi and Mana busted up laughing, "Here is the patio, where you can obviously see across the entire campus. And here are the dorm rooms. The very top floor, which is the fifth floor. Is for Seniors only. And below that is for Juniors only. Oh yeah, we have are very own floor." Kazumi giggled, they snuck onto the sixth floor. "And here is the floor for the President and Vice President of the dorm."

Mana's eyes went huge, "Behind you." She mustered, "Yumi is right behind me, isn't she?" Kazumi lipped, Mana nodded, "I think you forgot something out of your tour." Yumi giggled, "Where is the library?" Yumi asked, "Oh, yes. Follow me." Kazumi and Mana began to walk away, and Yumi joined them. After getting to the library, Kazumi pointed out the books, "And this is where people read." Kazumi nodded, Yumi and Mana giggled, "Oh! Dinner time!" Kazumi began to run, but Yumi stopped her. "No running." Kazumi nodded, and began to walk in a fast pace, "Well, it looks like Yumi has a new crush." Sora whispered, "Oh, shut up." Yumi replied, "You do realize Kazumi has a thing for Kiyomi." Sora whispered, Yumi's eyes slowly lowered, "Yeah..." Yumi whispered, as Sora and Yumi began to walk towards the cafeteria.

Yumi saw Kazumi and Mana sitting with each other, they tapped their glasses together, "Darling, you just have to try this." Mana giggled to Kazumi's words, and took a sip of her drink. She made a funny face, "Its...Actually really good. They treat us way better...Than..." Mana stopped, "Than who?" Kazumi asked, she looked towards where Mana was, she saw all of the presidents of each dorm, "What the fook?" Kazumi asked, Mana shrugged as she looked towards all of the girls. "Why..Why are they here?" Mana asked, "And when I thought I was finally away from the bitch, she comes here." Kazumi sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~And The Nominees Are~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They all watched Yumi stand before them, everyone rose up. Kazumi and Mana looked around, "Dearest Ladies, were are all gathered here to announce that we all are to take upon a Vice President. This female will have to obey every single rule of their dorm. She will also will have to make sure that she puts her peers above herself. And finally this female will have to show grace. And we will begin with the nominees for each dorm. For the Sunrise Dorms: Aoi, Michi, and Akio. For the Eternal Dusk Dorms: Ryoko, Sayuri, and Hikari. For the Daylight Dorms: Sakura, Rin, and Yasu. For the Eternal Dreams Dorms: Aika, Amaya, and Chiharu. And finally for the Moonlight Dorms: Kazumi, Sora, and Hitomi. These are the nominees that we the Presidents have chosen for our Vice. Please understand that this is not a competition. At the end of the month, we will have decided on who our Vice shall be. All one must do is follow all the instructions that has been bestowed upon you. No pressure. You may now eat." Yumi stated.

Mana looked at Kazumi, and saw her eyes were wide, "Kazumi-chan?...Kazumi-chan?!" Mana poked Kazumi, she slowly fell back into her seat, "May I sit with you two?" Yumi asked, and Kiyomi followed, "Yes, of course." Mana replied, Kazumi was still shocked, Mana opened Kazumi's mouth, and began to feed her. She made Kazumi's jaw move up and down to chew. Finally, Kazumi snapped herself back to reality. She saw Kiyomi standing there, "May I as well sit with you two?" She asked, Yumi rolled her eyes, she made sure that she sat next to Kazumi, "Certainly." Kazumi replied, but she wasn't blushing towards Kiyomi, but more or less because of Yumi. "Are you excited, Kazumi? After all, you left my dorms without letting me know." Kiyomi stated, "And did she not have a right to do so, Kiyomi?" Yumi mustered, "After all she was in the hospital, and you had the audacity to not show up to see her, not even once. That is quite bold of you, Kiyomi." Yumi sighed.

As Yumi went to leave, Kazumi grabbed her hand beneath the table, "Do not go...Please. Mana and I like the company." Kazumi stated, Mana giggled and nodded. "We do. In the other dorm, there were only a few people that wanted to sit with us. And as we see it. More people are surrounding a table that we sat at. In the Sunrise Dorms, no offense to you, Kiyomi. But people were quite rude. The only ones that actually sat with us was Michi and Megumi." Mana lowered her eyes, and Kazumi patted Mana on the back softly, "There there." Kazumi whispered as she felt Yumi slide her fingers in between Kazumi's locking their fingers together. Kazumi's eyes widened, "Kazumi-chan, are you okay?" Kazumi nodded then blushed, as she slowly released her hand from Yumi's. Kazumi began to eat once again, things were slowly looking up for not only Kazumi but Mana as well.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 3:21 AM Last edited by Eternal Winter : 22nd Dec 2012 at 1:43 AM.
Default Chapter VI: NEVER FEAR! Sherlock Holmes and Watson are on the case!
Kazumi sighed softly as she watched the storm clouds roll in, "I hate thunder storms. They scare me. Lightning and the big boom of thunder." Kazumi pouted and whimpered softly, "Why!?" Kazumi whined, "Don't worry, Kazumi-chan! I'll protect you!" Mana stated, as she hugged Kazumi, then immediately pulled away when she heard Kazumi gasp, "I am so sorry, Kazumi-chan!" Mana stated in an apologetic tone. Kazumi smiled, as she hugged Mana, and held back the gasp or pain sounds. Soon both Kazumi and Mana jumped, when they heard the thunder, "It has begun! And I am already freaking out!" Kazumi exclaimed, then began to whine. "I don't like this!" Kazumi ran to her bed, and hid beneath the covers, "Kazumi-chan!" Mana ran to Kazumi's bed, and snuggled under the covers, "I am scared." Mana pouted, once she said those words, they watched the lights completely shut off beneath the covers.

"Oh..God!" Kazumi began to panic, as she slowly peaked up from the covers. Kazumi's mind was reeling, and she didn't like her thoughts. She only could imagine monsters and killers coming after her and Mana. After a couple hours, Mana tugged at Kazumi, "Yeah?" Kazumi asked, "I have to pee." Mana whispered, "Can't you hold it? Its frickin dark, and freaky out there! I am scared!" Kazumi whined as she heard the thunder once again, "First, try turning on the lights, Mana." Kazumi slowly sat up, the lights didn't turn on as Mana flipped the switch many times, "Its not working!" Kazumi wanted to cry, "I hate storms. Hate them!" Kazumi lowered her eyes, she remembered her dad and mom, would always protect her. And now she was no longer protected, but she looked over towards Mana, and only saw a dark figure. "Oh crap." Kazumi whispered, "I have to pee now." Kazumi mustered, as she opened the drawer that was next to her, she grabbed three flashlights. She then tested each one, and all of them worked. "Alright, lets go!" Kazumi stood, she was wearing a rather revealing night gown, Mana eyes widened, "Wooooow." She whispered, "Oh shut up." Kazumi grabbed a robe, and began to walk with Mana.

"Mana, I got an idea to keep us brave." Kazumi stated with a smile that Mana couldn't even see, "What is that?" Mana asked as she was now clung to Kazumi, "I'll be Sherlock Holmes, and you be Watson. And we can pretend we are solving a mystery!" Kazumi exclaimed, Mana immediately whimpered, "Why am I always the side kick?" Mana asked, "Alright, I shall be Watson." Kazumi giggled, or at least tried to make things seems like she was keeping her cool. "Mr. Holmes, what will we do? We must find the killer." Kazumi stated, "Watson, my dear boy...I am so going off...Like I have no clue, Kazumi-chan. Just go with the flow." Mana whispered, and Kazumi giggled. Kazumi pulled out the map of the dorms that was in her robe, "Alright, according to the map...We passed the bathrooms, and we are now on the second floor. Yeah...I would say we missed it by a long shot." Kazumi mustered, they heard a creak behind them.

Mana took off, holding Kazumi and running with her, "You can be Sherlock Holmes! Forget the killer! We are going to be killed!" Mana whined as they heard thunder, Mana jumped into Kazumi's arms, Kazumi ended up catching her, "Why, hello my darling." Kazumi giggled, "Oh my Knight in shining armor! Where have you been?" Mana giggled then slid out of Kazumi's arms, they jumped again when they heard the thunder, "I may not need to use the bathroom if the thunder keeps roaring like it is. I may just piss my gown." Mana giggled then whispered, "Ewwww." Mana grabbed Kazumi's hand, "Okay...Where are we?" Kazumi asked, "Kazumi-chan, why didn't we just use the bathroom on the second floor?" Mana asked, "Alright, they are Freshman, douchers. They would immediately think, 'Oh look, the Juniors get to do whatever they want. Why can't we do that?'" Kazumi stated in more of a mocking tone.

Kazumi and Mana made their way to the first floor, "Which way do we go, Kazumi-chan?" Mana asked, "Well, according to the map. It says take a right, no wait..A left. Anyway, if we are at the library we have gone to far. So, once we find the library, we know to go back." Kazumi nodded, Mana shook Kazumi's arm, "Kazumi-chan!" Mana pointed to a shadowy figure walking towards them from the right, "So, left it is!" Kazumi and Mana began to run, "WAIT!" They heard someone scream at them, "Don't, Mana! That is what they want. They want to kill us!" Kazumi yelled, she had obviously seen to many horror movies, both of them stopped, "Well...I uh, think we went a little too far." Kazumi stated as she pointed the flashlight at the library, "I don't want to go back that way, Kazumi-chan." Mana whispered, "Alright, well...I guess uhm, we go in the rather large circle, hoping that we do not get eaten!" Kazumi stated in a rather scary voice, "Kazumi-chan...You are scaring me." Kazumi pointed the light against her face, "Good." She said in a terrifying voice.

Mana screamed, "Mana, Mana, Mana calm down. I am fine." Mana immediately whimpered, "That isn't funny, Kazumi-chan." Mana yelped as she heard the thunder, "I am sooo not liking this, Mana." Kazumi mustered, Kazumi and Mana swore they heard a voice, "Uhm...You heard that too, right?" Kazumi asked, Mana nodded, "Lets us go pee, and get into our beds." Kazumi stated, as she grabbed Mana's hand, they began to run towards the bathroom. Finally, they got there, and immediately went into different stalls, "We made it!" Mana exclaimed, "Yeahhhh, but we still need to get back to our bedrooms." Kazumin whispered, she slowly slipped her thong back on, as she opened her stall door, she immediately flushed then washed her hands, Mana did the same thing, "Alright back we go." Kazumi stated, as they began to leave, Kazumi noticed the flashlight flickering. "Oh come on!" Kazumi stated, she batted her hand against the flashlight repeatedly. "This is bad." Kazumi whispered as the flashlight went out.

"No need to fear! I brought a spare!" Kazumi exclaimed, she pulled out one of the other flashlights, and the flashlight was rather dim, "Alright...I guess we need...Wait! Where is the other flashlight?" Kazumi asked, Mana lowered her head, "I...I sort of dropped it when we ran away." Mana stated, Kazumi nodded, "We must do it with this rather dim flashlight!" Kazumi stated, as she felt Mana cling to her once again. Kazumi looked around, "Alright..." Kazumi stopped as a flash of lightning brightened the hall way to show a figure walking towards them, "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Kazumi yelled out, her and Mana began to run the opposite way, "Dammit, Kazumi!" Yumi mustered beneath her breath.

"RUN MANA!" Kazumi yelled out, Mana and Kazumi began to run towards the stairs, they stopped as they got to floor two, and in almost robotic voice Kazumi stated, "Welcome to the Second Floor." Kazumi giggled, as they began to walk up the stairs, "Welcome to the Third floor." Kazumi whispered, "Why are you doing that, Kazumi-chan?" Mana asked with a giggled, "I...I have not a clue. But it seems like fun." Kazumi giggled, Kazumi and Mana made their way to the Fourth Floor, "Welcome to the Fourth Floor." Kazumi whispered, she slowly heard the door creak, "I feel like I am in a horror movie." Kazumi stated, she saw lightning flash, she saw a figure running towards them, "Shit shit shit." Kazumi whispered as she shut the door, "What?!" Mana asked in a concerned tone, "There is someone coming." Both Kazumi and Mana stood, in the little window they looked through. Lightning struck down, and they saw a face, "AHHHHHH!" They both screamed at the same time, and bolted down the stairs.

"Don't fall, don't fall." Kazumi whispered to herself, finally they made their way to the first floor, they were still running. Kazumi had dropped the flashlight on the floor. Kazumi quickly opened the library door, "Hurry! Block the door! We don't want people getting in!" Kazumi exclaimed, both Mana and Kazumi began to barricade the door, then they ran towards one of the book sections, and hid behind the books, "Please...Please leave us alone." Kazumi whispered, "Kazumi! Mana! Open this door this instant!" Yumi spat out, Kazumi saw Mana stand, "Yumi-sama...." Mana felt a tug at her wrist, "No, that is what they want you to believe. Our friends are no longer our friends. But hideous monsters! Wanting to eat our brains!" Kazumi stated, "Thunderstorms, make people insane!" Kazumi whispered, as she felt Mana hug her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Outside The Library~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What is going on, Yumi?" Tomoko asked, as she shined her flashlight upward, "Its Kazumi and Mana, they are freaking out." Yumi giggled softly, "Oh, we need to get them out of there. Before they have a heart attack." Tomoko giggled softly, as she tried to open the door, "What the hell? Did they barricade the door?" Tomoko asked, Yumi nodded, "I really think, they are scared of thunderstorms." Yumi stated, "If we get them out, you'll need to stay in their room to make sure that they do not leave again, understand?" Tomoko stated in a questioning tone. Yumi immediately nodded. "KAZUMI! MANA! OPEN THIS DOOR THIS INSTANT! ITS TOMOKO! I DEMAND YOU OPEN THE DOOR!" Tomoko screamed, she leaned her ear against the door, "Ugh, those two are a hoot." Tomoko stated, Yumi nodded.

"Well, then we need to go the other way." Yumi stated and Tomoko nodded. Yumi and Tomoko nodded as they walked towards the other entrance, Tomoko and Yumi slowly opened the door. Yumi smiled as she saw Kazumi and Mana sitting there waiting for the lights turn on or the sun coming up. "Boo!" Yumi whispered, Kazumi and Mana immediately jumped off their ass, Kazumi gasped, the shock of the jump hurt her ribs, "Kazumi, are you okay?" Yumi asked as she felt Kazumi lean into her, "Yumi-sama...You weren't changed." Kazumi mustered, as she felt Yumi hold her up, and began to walk both her and Mana back to their dorm room, "What were you two thinking?" Yumi asked with a giggled, Tomoko was with them, "We just needed to pee. And we ended up walking to far from our bathrooms. I...I am sorry for both of us. It was my fault." Kazumi mustered, "Don't worry, Kazumi. Its fine. Besides, a lot of the girls are scared of the storms. Yumi will be in your room. Seeing you two need to stay, in your room." Tomoko whispered as they all stopped at their room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time To Dream Sweetly~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mana immediately went to her bed, and grabbed her teddy bear, she felt Yumi tuck her in. "Yumi-sama." Mana grabbed her arm and brought Yumi's face towards her own, "Hold Kazumi...She has no family to protect her from the storm. And I have my teddy. Please. If not for her, for me." Mana pleaded, Yumi felt tears fill her eyes. She slowly turned her head to see Kazumi pull the covers over her small frame. "Alright." Yumi whispered as she lightly placed a kiss on Mana's forehead. Yumi walked towards Kazumi's bed, she heard Kazumi pray,

"Please...Protect Mana. I do not want to see her hurt. I want her to be safe. I want her to be able to smile. And love life. I just wish I knew how to help her. Please let me be a good friend to her, and let me be a good sister type person to her. And...I wish for Yumi's happiness...Even if...I...It will never matter...Just please let her be happy."

Kazumi pulled the locket to her lips, and finally whispered, "And please let my parents come see me from time to time. Because I miss me, and though I know they are watching over me. I just want to be able to talk to them, and see them smile. I just...I just want to know that they are proud of me." Kazumi felt tears roll down her cheeks, she wiped them away, as she began to sniffle. Kazumi felt the bed shift, and arm wrap around her, "Mana...I..I am..." Kazumi whispered, "Its not, Mana." Yumi whispered, Kazumi rolled over to see Yumi's face light up in the lightning, "Do..." Kazumi began as she felt Yumi's press against her own. Kazumi's widen but slowly let them close as she began to deep the kiss. Her tongue slowly entered Yumi's mouth, their tongues began to dance. Kazumi's right hand rose to Yumi's left cheek. Yumi's hand rose, and rested on Kazumi's hand, she let their fingers tangle together. Yumi slowly pulled Kazumi closer, she pulled away from the kiss.

She moved her arm over Kazumi's body, as she rose herself so she wasn't completely on top of Kazumi, her hair fell over Kazumi's face. Kazumi immediately sat up a little, she gasped softly. But she immediately pressed her lips against Yumi's, Mana smiled, "Good girl." Mana whispered, as she fell asleep. Kazumi kissed Yumi with such a fiery passion, that she slowly pulled away then rested her head against the pillow, but looked towards Mana, Yumi smiled. She had more than a crush for Kazumi, but there was a small problem, Yumi was already in a relationship with a guy named, Ryuu. Yumi moved herself away from Kazumi. Yumi immediately felt Kazumi's head rest against between her breasts, Yumi began to run her fingers through Kazumi's hair that could be touched, due to Kazumi's hat, that Kazumi wore all the time. Finally, they fell asleep together, in a sweet embrace.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Dec 2012 at 8:32 PM
Default Chapter VII: Hurting Ribs Aren't Enough! Lets Add A Broken Heart!
Kazumi slowly sat up, she looked towards Yumi, her hair was sprawled out on the pillow. Kazumi couldn't help but smile, she looked towards the window and saw the sun. Mana was slowly sitting up, as she giggled. Kazumi crawled over Yumi, and got out of the bed. Kazumi gasped as she began to stretch, "Ow ow ow..." Kazumi whispered, Mana walked over, and took Kazumi's hand, "Lets take a shower, and I will put some cream on your side, maybe it'll help. It has helped me lots of times, when I have been in pain." Mana whispered, Kazumi smiled warmly, "Thank you, Mana." Kazumi stated as she already saw her clothes in the bathroom, "I thought I would pick out your uniform." Mana gleamed, "Oh, its already Monday, isn't it?" Kazumi asked. Mana nodded, as she helped Kazumi get undressed, Mana's eyes widened as she saw all of the scars on Kazumi's body, however, Mana didn't dare to ask about them.

After about a thirty minute shower, Kazumi exited the shower, by this time Yumi had walked in. She immediately blushed seeing the water roll away from Kazumi's body. Kazumi grabbed the towel, and began to dry off. Kazumi gasped as she lifted her arms over her head to dry her hair. Kazumi began to put on make-up, and do her hair. She felt Mana's hand run against the sore spots, laying down the cream. Kazumi smiled ever so softly, "Thank you, Mana." Kazumig stated, Mana smiled, "No need to thank me, Kazumi-chan. You have been there for me, when no one was." Mana stated, as she lowered Kazumi's shirt. Kazumi left the bathroom, with her dirty clothes, and put them in the hamper that was in Mana and her room. Kazumi looked towards the bed, that was now made. Kazumi grabbed her bag, and headed towards the cafeteria for breakfast.

Kazumi got eggs, bacon, and toast. She sat down by herself, she knew Mana was skipping breakfast, due to the fact that she was running late. Kazumi looked at the food, then began to eat. Sometimes she liked being alone. She didn't like people having pity on her. Nor making her feel selfish, as Kazumi continued to eat, three girls came and sat down with her. Kazumi smiled softly, "My name is Chiharu, I know that we are not in the right dorm, but who gives a damn. Seriously, this dorm has the best breakfast." Chiharu stated, "And I am Yoko. I am the President of Eternal Dusk Dorms." Yoko smirked, "And I Umeko. I am the President of Daylight Dorms." Umeko smiled warmly. Kazumi nodded, "And I am Kazumi." Kazumi stated in a cheerful voice. Everyone stood though when they saw Yumi. Then they all bowed their heads, and once she sat, they sat.

"Uh...Why do we stand when..." Kazumi was cut off, "Yumi is the main president, of all of the dorms. She is alas in the biggest dorms. Technically, if you put it this way. We are like Vice Presidents to Yumi. Kiyomi is so out for power, its load of bullshit. I really do hate her. I know hate is a strong word. You see, Kiyomi is the type of person that if she wants something, she'll do whatever it takes to get it. She was denied being the president of the dorms. All of them. I mean, seriously, she had a huge fit when they gave it to Yumi. I am not sure why..." Umeko was cut off, "Why she even tried. She punched a girl in her Freshman year. Then she tried out for the Big Huge President position. And she got President of Sunrise Dorms, and was she happy with just that? No. Of course not, she wants Yumi's position." Chiharu stated, Kazumi giggled, she felt Yumi's hand rest on her thigh. Kazumi gulped, "I..I never liked Kiyomi. It was a crush, yes. But she continued to make me feel confused. And like...Shit." Kazumi stated, as she felt Yumi's hand leave her thigh,

"You have to realize, Kiyomi may be a sweet person. But she can be very bad news. I have known for a very long time." Yumi smirked, "And Yumi, don't deny it. You and Kiyomi were once a couple." Umeko stated, "Yeah, about that." Yumi whispered, Kazumi's eyes were huge now, "Wait..You and..." Kazumi stopped, as her head lowered, "Yes, Kiyomi and I were a couple. And when I got be the president of Moonlight Dorms, in which made me the head honcho, if you will. She got pissed, and left me." Yumi chuckled, as she began to eat, "But hey, at least you have someone." Umeko stated with a warm smile, Kazumi was about to feel her cheeks flush, "He is a good guy, Yumi." Umeko stated, Kazumi slowly stood, "I am all of sudden not feeling well...I am going to go." Kazumi stated, as she left the table. "Good job, Umeko." Yumi glared at Umeko, suddenly things dawned on Umeko, "Whoa...You and the transfer student, seriously?! Oh, Yumi....I am so sorry." Umeko stated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Want To Party!? I Sure As Hell Do!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kazumi-chan...Megumi, Michi and I, are going out to a club. Did you want to come?" Mana asked as she saw Kazumi emerge from her closet, in a very tight dress, "Yes." Mana's eyes widened, Mana was beginning to wonder if she found Kazumi attractive, she immediately shook her head to make the thoughts leave her mind. Michi and Megumi knocked on the door, "Damn, are you two ready?!" Megumi yelled through the door, and when Kazumi emerged from the dorm room, both Megumi and Michi's jaws dropped to the floor, "Whew...Anyway, here is your fake ids." Michi stated, Kazumi looked at her ID, "Well, at least I am sexy." Kazumi winked, as she walked down the hall with the other girls. Everyone that saw Kazumi, their eyes widened, even Yumi's. Yumi was going to the club that they were, except she was going with Ryuu. "Maybe...I am making a mistake...Being with Ryuu that is." Yumi mustered.

All of the girls got there at the same time. Kazumi looked towards Yumi, and didn't say a word. Megumi and Michi looked towards each other, shrugged. Kazumi handed her ID, "There is no way in hell you are twenty-five. You are to sexy." The bouncer stated, Kazumi winked, "Well, don't knock it until you try it." Kazumi stated and entered the club, everyone was just shocked at how Kazumi was acting. Kazumi immediately walked to the bar, and showed the bartender her ID. "What can I get for ya?!" He asked screaming over the music, "I'll take a Gin and Tonic!" Kazumi yelled, "Sure thing." He replied, he handed her the drink, Kazumi took a sip, and smiled, "Its been awhile since I drank. Thank you." Kazumi guzzled down the drink, "Can I get a Sex On The Beach?" The male nodded and got Kazumi her drink, and she guzzled that drink down as well. The male was just shocked that the thin framed woman was chugging down the drinks.

"Alright, I want to go big now. I want two shots of Everclear." The male's eyes widened, "Well." Kazumi stated, the male got her shots. Kazumi shot them back, and finally stood. She stood up as if she was sober, the male was still shocked. Yumi had been watching this, with Ryuu. "Babe, who is that?" Ryuu asked, "Its a girl in my dorm, her name is Kazumi." Yumi stated, "And have you kissed her?" Ryuu asked, Yumi's cheeks flushed, "Look, Yumi. If you want to be with someone, just tell me." Ryuu whispered, "I..." Yumi was cut off, as she saw Kazumi dirty dancing with another girl, Yumi lowered her eyes, Ryuu immediately stood, and grabbed Yumi's hand. Ryuu saw that Kazumi wasn't really paying attention. Ryuu took the girl away, and put Yumi there instead. "Now, dance with her."

Yumi felt Kazumi grinding up against her, Yumi couldn't control herself, as she began to grind with Kazumi, she felt Kazumi turn around, "Well, well if it isn't the President." Kazumi stated with a giggle, "I am not drunk, all of those drinks. Were...Well, alright I am not going to lie, they were pretty damn strong. But...I am used to drinking." Kazumi stated, Yumi was shocked, "Maybe later, I'll show you why." Kazumi and Yumi were dirty dancing. Kazumi saw Michi and Megumi run to the bathroom, "Someone is getting lucky!" Kazumi stated, Yumi looked towards where Kazumi was looking, "Yeah, they finally admitted their love, and Megumi broke up with Yoshi." Kazumi's hues widened when she heard his name, Kazumi ran towards the bathroom, and threw up in the toilet, Megumi and Michi stopped kissing, as they opened the stall door.

"Kazumi...Are you okay?" Michi asked, "No...Alright no." Kazumi stated, as she wiped her lips, "I keep remembering that night. I can't stop. Its like this fucking plague in my head." Kazumi stated, "I wish I could get drunk enough to forget, but I just can't. And I hate it!" Kazumi exclaimed, "I..I hate it." Kazumi pulled her knees to her chest, "Well, if it makes you feel any better....You know who and I are no longer together. Michi and I are together." Megumi stated, knowing of what Yoshi did to Kazumi. Yoshi had moved out the city and went somewhere else, "Look.." Megumi went to touch Kazumi's shoulder but she immediately flinched. "Kazumi-chan." Michi stated, "Lets take her home." Megumi stated, Michi nodded, "We will get your homework for you." Kazumi nodded, as she felt Megumi and Michi help her up.

Yumi looked towards Ryuu, he walked over to her, "I think we need to go our separate ways." Ryuu stated, Yumi leaned in and kissed him, "I think so too." She stated, not knowing that Kazumi came out that exact time to see Yumi kiss Ryuu. "Where is your house?" Michi asked, "On...the lake." Kazumi mustered, Michi and Megumi nodded, knowing that there were a lot of houses on the lake. Michi and Megumi walked Kazumi to Megumi's car, and began to drive away. Yumi ran out of the club to watch them drive off, Yumi then saw Mana, "Mana, where are they going?" Yumi asked, "Why...Never mind. They are taking Kazumi to her house, not the dorms. Her house." Mana stated as she walked towards the taxi, "Are you going there now?" Yumi asked, Mana nodded, "Can..I come with?" Mana only shrugged to Yumi's question, then nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kazumi's Home Away From Dorm~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michi and Megumi stopped in front of this mansion sized home, "Is this it?" Megumi asked in awe, Kazumi looked out the window, then nodded, "Yes, this is the house." Kazumi stated as she opened the door, and got out. Kazumi then walked to the door, and opened the door. She immediately slipped off her shoes, then took a step upward and slipped on her slippers, "Thank you. You can spend the night, if you want." Kazumi stated, Michi and Megumi both shook their head, "We need to get back to the dorms, unfortunately. Can we stay the night, tomorrow?" Megumi asked, Kazumi nodded, "Drive safely." Kazumi then shut the door after they left, "I hope she will be okay..." Michi stated, Megumi kissed her girlfriend, "I am sure she will be. She is very strong." Megumi replied.

Michi covered her eyes, and she saw two headlights pier from the hill, "Who the hell is that?" Michi asked, Megumi shrugged. Mana paid the driver in a hurry, as she bolted from the taxi. Michi and Megumi immediately bowed their head when they saw Yumi get out of the taxi, "Where is Kazumi?!" Yumi demanded, they both towards the house. Yumi began to bang on the door with Mana, "Did they decide to stay the night?" Kazumi asked, but as she went to answer the door, Yumi got a call from Tomoko,

"Where are you!? You need to come back, now!" Tomoko demanded, "I am sorry, Tomoko. Its Kazumi..." Yumi was cut off, "I know, Michi and Megumi already told me, that they will be bringing her homework for the week. She needs a break from what has happened." Tomoko stated, "Yes.." Yumi stated, and grabbed Mana, "Come on, we need to go back. Can we hitch a ride with you two?" Yumi asked, looking towards Michi and Megumi. They both nodded. Yumi and Mana got into the car, and drove off towards the dorms.

Kazumi walked to the door, and saw the car drive off. She slowly shut door. Kazumi then walked around the mansion sized home, "Thank you, mom and dad." Kazumi whispered, as she smiled with a warm smile. Kazumi shut off the lights after locking all the doors and windows. She even set the alarm system, and walked to the master bedroom. She gasped as she took off her clothes, and saw a lot of clothes, "Thank you, Katsumi." Kazumi stated, she took a gown off the hanger, and slipped the garment on. She gasped and squinted to the pain. She slowly lowered herself to the bed, and pulled the covers over her body. As she began to fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Let Us Admit The Obvious~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kazumi looked towards the wall, "Why can't you see, Yumi? That I am falling for you. Like a flame that burns brightly when I am around you. But begins to die out, when I am alone. Like a river that flows so strong, but dies out when your not around. Yumi...I am sorry for letting you down, by drinking..." Kazumi whispered, as she let her eyes fall heavy and fell asleep.

Yumi looked towards her wall, "Why can't you see, Kazumi? That I am falling for you. Like the flowers need the sun, and when you are around the sun shines so brightly. And when I am alone, I feel ever so grey. Like a gentle breeze, you keep me cool during summer, but when you are not there...I feel so lost, for I no longer can hear you gentle voice...I am sorry for letting you down, by being with Ryuu...But we are now over..." Yumi mustered as she fell asleep.

Mana knew, Yumi was in love with Kazumi, and vice versa. And now her mission was to get them together. "Don't worry, Kazumi-chan! I will get you two together!" Mana jumped on her bed, and did a super hero pose.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 2:48 AM
Default Chapter VIII: Building A Mystery
Yumi walked towards Mana and Kazumi's room, "Mana, may I have a word with you?" Yumi asked, as she entered the room. Mana rubbed her eyes softly, "Sure, Yumi-sama." Mana smiled ever so cutely, "I know the other day, when Kazumi was..." Yumi began to blush, "Naked?" Mana giggled as she finished, "Yes, that. Did you notice that...She...Was wearing a hat? I mean every time I see her, she is either in the hat, or there is a towel over her head." Yumi mustered, "Does she sleep in the hat?" Yumi asked, Mana nodded ever so fast, "Yeah, I've noticed that too, she dried her hair in a hat. I wonder if she is thinning out up there. But the hat is so cute! Pink, with what seems to be cat ears, and goggles wrapped around the top. I LOVE IT!" Mana exclaimed then squealed, "Calm down, Mana. People are asking questions, that is why I was wondering. I need to figure out what is going on." Yumi turned on her heel, "Yumi-sama..." Mana whispered, Yumi stopped, and turned to look towards Mana, "Hmmm." Yumi whispered,

"Kazumi-chan is very special to you, isn't she?" Mana asked, Yumi lowered her eyes, then nodded slowly, "But...Mana, we can not be together. I am with Ryuu." Yumi mustered, "What is it with girls in this school?" Mana asked, but before Yumi could answer, Mana continued, "They have their hearts torn between two people, but they are always choosing the safe way out. And I thought you and Ryuu ended things? I guess sometimes you need to let your heart become strong as stone, and literally take the safe way out, and never look back. Sometimes I see these girls stare into each others eyes, and you can sense that they are head over heels in love with that person. Yet, they never get to together, because they see it as a huge risk. I am no scientist, and I make being speaking boldly, but if I was in love with someone else. And only loved the person I was with. I wouldn't be safe. I would take that risk." Mana sighed, then looked towards Yumi, "And even if the risk hurts. I rather die knowing I got to try and be with the one I am truly in love with, then die knowing I had that chance, and now I am stuck with three kids, with a person I now despise." Mana slowly stood, and grabbed her clothes and walked passed Yumi, Mana stopped, as she turned to see Yumi's eyes larger than a deer's eyes in headlights, "Sometimes, Yumi-sama, you have to be brave and take risks, even if later, it was a mistake. We are human, aren't we?" Mana smiled, "Humans with a beating heart and feelings." Mana stated before walking away, leaving Yumi to her thoughts.

Yumi slowly shut the door to Kazumi and Mana's room, "Maybe Mana is right. If I just stand around, I'll lose someone...That I am actually falling for." Yumi thought to herself, "Yumi-sama." A girl whispered, "Yes?" Yumi asked, "Have you seen, Kazumi?" She asked, Yumi shook her head, "Can I ask you something? Is there a reason Kazumi wears her hat all the time? I see her in the shower with it. I see her scratching hard at her hat. She is really weird..." The girl giggled, "But the hat is so cute. I wonder..." She paused then sighed, "Wonder what?" Yumi asked, "If she has a medical condition that makes her wear that hat. I mean...Well, Michi brought up that when they were at the hospital, her head was bandaged up. But the odd thing...Kazumi wasn't hit in the head, no where near the head. I don't understand. I am sorry, Yumi-sama. I need to head to class." The girl bowed and walked away. Yumi was now confused, "I need to talk to, Michi." Yumi whispered as she headed towards her first class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A Hat? Pssh, Its My Life!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kazumi was scratching her head fiercely, "AHHHH I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!" She screamed in her rather large house. She ripped off the hat, and threw the pink garment to the floor, she looked into the mirror, and saw black cat ears, "Ugh...I am so a freak." Kazumi whispered, "You know, next time my parents want to make me live, and experiment on me, why couldn't they try...I don't know. Give me a sexy nose or face. No...They give me this!" Kazumi punched the mirror, shattering the glass all over the place, "Normal...Isn't the word I would shoot for." Kazumi mustered, as she slid down the wall, and sat in the broken glass. Kazumi sighed softly, as she scratched her right ear, she softly purred, "Yeah...I am a freak." Kazumi mustered as she stood and walked towards the shower, she removed her clothes, and turned on the water. She stood beneath the water, and let the water trickle down her petite frame. She could feel the water finally running over her cat like ears.

Kazumi jumped as she heard a knock at the door, "WHO IS IT?!" Kazumi screamed, "ITS HIROSHI!" The male screamed, "Well, good timing, ass." Kazumi sighed, as she grabbed a towel and wrapped the fabric around her thin frame, she walked towards the door and let the male in, "YES YES! They are finally in!" Hiroshi exclaimed, "I am so happy!" Hiroshi giggled, "Calm you gay ass down." Kazumi rolled her eyes, "People are like so suspicious about this hat. I wear it to sleep, I wear it to take a shower." Kazumi sighed, as she walked away, "Let me get some clothes on." Kazumi returned about ten minutes later, with her baggy shorts, and a white wife beater, "So, tell me, how long does this ear thing last?!" Kazumi asked in a whiney voice, "Forever..." Hiroshi sighed, "But hey, they are now fully in. No more scratching, well...The hat, yeah, scratch away, my friend. Kazumi, no one knew that your parents would make some damn break through, and it would work." Hiroshi shrugged, "There is like ten of us." Hiroshi smiled cutely, "Yes, ten. What about the other billion people on this fuckin planet?!" Kazumi asked angrily, "Kazumi..." Hiroshi began but was cut off,

"I don't care Hiroshi, I want to cut the damn things off!" Kazumi spat, and grabbed a pair of scissors, "NO!" Hiroshi stopped her, "They are connected to nerves, and if you cut them. You die. Listen, it might not be a pretty thing...But hey, at least you have something special." Hiroshi smirked, "Yes, when ever someone pets me, I will purr. Yeah, that isn't sexy at all." Kazumi chuckled and rolled her eyes, "Wait....Shouldn't you be at school?" He asked, "No, gave myself a sick day. Or well, week. When can I embrace the world with the kitty ears?" Kazumi asked, "Uh...Never, actually. If word got out, we would be locked up in some base, and get experimented on." Hiroshi replied, "Oh, yeah. And we haven't been experimented on before." Kazumi rolled her eyes, and sat down on the sofa.

Kazumi hit play on the stereo and began to blare Kotoko, "So, tell me, Hiroshi, how are you and your boy toy?" Kazumi asked with a smirk, "I wish you would refer him by his name. But me and Yoichi are doing fine. And Kazumi don't worry, we don't have tails. Be lucky for that." Hiroshi gleamed, "So, if we have sex, do they go away?" Kazumi asked with crazy sex addicted eyes, "Uh, no. And are you that...Ready?" Hiroshi asked, Kazumi shook her head, "I want to be with someone that I love and she loves me before I go that extra mile." Kazumi smiled then sighed, "Well, do you have your eyes on anyone?" Hiroshi asked, "No...Well, maybe...Yes." Kazumi mustered then blushed hardcore. When Kazumi sighed, she heard a knock on the door, "Kazumi! Kazumi!" Yumi banged on the door.

Kazumi's hues widened, "Disguise yourself, foo!" Kazumi ran and picked up her hat, "I really need to wash this." Kazumi mustered, "Wait...Shouldn't she be in class?" Kazumi thought to herself, as she slowly opened up the door, "Oh! Yumi-sama!" Kazumi stated, and Yumi pushed her aside, "Don't, just don't." Yumi stated, Kazumi looked towards Yumi as she tilted her head, "Oh...I didn't know your boyfriend was here." Hiroshi busted up laughing as he heard Yumi's words, "I am gay. And sorry, Kazumi your not my tight. You are to mysterious." Hiroshi winked as he walked away with a scarf covering his head, "Why did that scarf look like a turban?" Yumi asked, "He likes to express himself with different cultures." Kazumi lied, as she looked around, "I need to ask you something." Yumi stated, Kazum smiled as she looked towards Yumi.

Yumi sighed, "When are you coming back to school?" She asked, "Uh, I thought I told you that I was out for a week." Kazumi replied, "Yeah...That's right. Sorry, I am just off. Mana is coming over to drop off your homework, we changed things up. Or do you want me to?" Yumi asked, as she bit down hard on her bottom lip, Kazumi looked towards Hiroshi making lovey dovey poses, "Let her." He whispered, "It can be Mana or you. If you prefer to bring my work, then that is fine." Kazumi smiled, Yumi smiled with her, "Alright." Yumi rubbed her fingers over Kazumi's head, she purred softly, "Kazumi, are you okay?" Kazumi immediately nodded to Yumi's question, "Of course, I am! Why wouldn't I be?" Kazumi asked in a fast way, "No reason..." Yumi whispered Kazumi looked in the corner of her eye, watching Hiroshi slam his forehead against the palm of his hand. "I'll see you after school." Yumi mustered before leaning in and kissing Kazumi's forehead softly, she walked out of the house.

"Yeah, that was smooth, real smooth." Hiroshi sighed, as he removed the scarf, and Kazumi removed the hat, "Ugh, yeah, I am so lying to my crush. I suck." Kazumi pouted, "How did Yoichi find out?" Kazumi asked as she handed Hiroshi a Coke Cola, "Well, I was napping and I, like you had a hat. And I forgot to put it back on. And he just loved the cat ears. So, I was pretty good. Now, Yumi, was it? She might take it a little differently." Hiroshi whispered, as he popped the top and took a fast swig of his Coke, "Yeah..." Kazumi mustered. She slowly laid herself on the couch, and Hiroshi did the same on the other couch. There is always one bad thing about taking a nap...People should always lock their doors, and not sleep to long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Six O'Clock, Already?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The door slowly creaked open, as Yumi walked in, "Kazumi-chan?" Yumi called out, she walked around until she came to the living room, her eyes immediately widened as she looked towards Hiroshi and Kazumi. "They...They can't be real..." Yumi mustered, she walked towards Kazumi and set down the books softly, not waking them up. Yumi tugged ever softly on Kazumi's right cat like ear, Kazumi gasped, and awoke, "Oh..Shit." Kazumi whispered as she perked up fast, "Uh..Hiroshi..." Kazumi threw her empty can at him, "Mommy, I want to stay home and bake cookies with you." Hiroshi mustered as he slowly awoke, "Oh shit..." Hiroshi stated, "Y..You both are freaks." Yumi stated, "Now..Yumi let me explain." Kazumi slowly stood, "How the fuck can you explain this?!" Yumi asked with a rage of anger, "You were wearing a hat to cover up this! No wonder people are calling you a freak! You do not belong at our school, Kazumi. And to think I was falling for you. Not anymore, its disgusting..." Yumi was cut off, "I find it cute, actually." Hiroshi tried helping Kazumi, as he watched her heart break in her eyes, "Yumi-sama..." Kazumi reached out for Yumi's hand,

"Do not talk to me, or touch me, Kazumi. Consider yourself not my Vice." Yumi shook her head, and began to walk out of the room, "You know, some people are experimented on to keep them alive. Or even just to see how things pan out. We might be freaks to you, but this our normal lives. Try hiding in the dark. Try getting beat and burned. Even fucking raped by your own step-father, because he wants to see how fucking a freak feels. Try being cut repeatedly, to see if a freak bleeds. Or try having your ears cut into to try and make us 'normal'. Yeah, Yumi, you are what normal is. As for, Kazumi and I. We had rough lives. Try living your life, what seems to be normal, little fucking kitten ears, then fucking having cat ears. Try covering that up, when everyone sees you as a fucking freak. I went through it all, but Kazumi...She had it worse." Kazumi went to stop him by grabbing his arm, "She has no fucking family! Her parents were killed! Well, her mother did die of natural causes." Hiroshi looked towards Kazumi, "Please...Stop." Kazumi whispered,

"Why should I?! This bitch has no clue what you have been through." Suddenly Kazumi felt a draft, as Hiroshi ripped off her wife beater, "TRY LIVING WITH THAT!" Hiroshi screamed, Yumi turned and saw all the scars on Kazumi's back, "I..I am going to go..." Kazumi mustered, she walked passed Yumi and Hiroshi. She held her arms tightly over her small breasts. Kazumi walked up the stairs, and laid herself on her bed, and cried.

Hiroshi looked at Yumi coldly, "Out of all the people...I really thought you cared." He spat and began to walk away. Yumi grabbed his arm, "Does she have a tail?" Yumi asked looking towards the male, "No." He simply replied, "Then explain this to me, so I can understand." Yumi whispered, they walked to the sofa, "Along time ago, Kazumi's father was messing around. He wanted to see what would happen if he added a little bit of cat DNA to human. He never thought he would succeed. But he did. However, the one thing that the people didn't get was a tail. We do not grow fur, nor do we have cat like features. Only the ears. And believe me, its pretty awesome. You can hear things, that well, mere humans can." Yumi nodded, as she continued to listen to Hiroshi, "It begins with small cat like ears, then like most cats, the ears grow. Except for us, they are rather big." Hiroshi whispered, "And we like to purr when they are scratched." Hiroshi chuckled. Yumi smiled then sighed, "Are they are forever?" Hiroshi shook his head, "They are there until we die." Hiroshi replied.

"How hard is it? As how hard is it to hide this?" Yumi asked, Hiroshi gleamed, "HARD! We have to wear hats, and scratch hardcore, because they aren't getting air. But is it worth it? No. People don't understand. Kazumi..Hasn't been lucky in the love department either." Yumi lowered her eyes, as she heard Mana's voice, "Sometimes we have to take risks..." Yumi slowly stood, "We have to take risks, right?" Yumi asked as she looked towards the male, Hiroshi smiled ever so cutely, "Yumi...If you really care, you'll look past the small..Well, some would call it a flaw." Hiroshi mustered, "Do..You guys have any other cat like feature?" Yumi asked, Hiroshi giggled, "We can run pretty damn fast. And we can go a long time." Hiroshi winked, Yumi gasped as she blushed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Can You Love A Cute Neko?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kazumi slowly sat up, and slipped on another white wife beater. She grabbed the scissors that were on her nightstand, and opened the blades apart from each other. Kazumi took in a deep breath as she went to snip the top of her left cat like ear, Yumi ran in and grabbed the scissors. "What are you doing?!" Yumi asked, "You'll only love me if I am normal!" Kazumi screamed, she felt Yumi's hand rest on Kazumi's cheek, "What if I rather have abnormal?" Yumi asked, Kazumi looked towards Yumi, "You hate me...And called me a freak.." Kazumi let her eyes lower, "Look at me, Kazumi." Yumi whispered, Kazumi's hues were now pinned against Yumi's, "I rather be with someone that is different, they someone that is hiding everything from me. Be with someone that makes me happy, even if they have something extra." Yumi stated as she leaned up and kissed each cat ear, then pressed her lips hard against Kazumi's.

Yumi slowly lowered Kazumi to the bed, Kazumi looked into Yumi's eyes, Yumi straddled Kazumi. Yumi felt Kazumi's hands run up her jacket of her uniform, Kazumi began to unbutton the top, Yumi shuddered as she felt a light kiss be pressed against her neck. Yumi then felt Kazumi's fingers trickle up her spine, "I..I have never wanted anything more, then feeling your touch. I want you, Kazumi." Yumi whispered, as she tangled her fingers in Kazumi's hair, Yumi pressed her lips against Kazumi's, their kiss was hot. As Kazumi began to work towards Yumi's skirt....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~WAKE UP!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"KAZUMI!" Hiroshi shook Kazumi, "Wake up." Hiroshi stated, Kazumi jolted upward as she saw, Yumi. Yumi was horrified, "Did you have to awake me from..." Kazumi rose her left hand to her ears, "She sees them, doesn't she?" Kazumi asked, Yumi was breathing hard, "Y...What the fuck is that?!" Yumi asked, "Now, Yumi I can explain!" Kazumi tried to reassure Yumi, "No, you can't! Your a freak!" Yumi stated, "Do not touch me. Do not speak to me. I don't want to catch whatever you got! And don't worry I won't tell anyone about this!" Yumi stated in a rather loud tone, she ran out of the house, "Well...I have officially have a disease." Kazumi whispered as she sighed, and sat down on the couch, "I...I just fucked up." Kazumi whispered, "If she can't accept you, then its not worth it." Kazumi nodded to Hiroshi's words.

Yumi was in her car, as she began to cry, "What the hell did I see in her?!" Yumi asked herself, as she rested her head against the staring wheel, she closed her eyes. She continued to see Kazumi's smile, and could hear her sweet voice. "I..I can't be with a freak." Yumi mustered, as she drove off. Yumi sighed as she watched the house fade in the distance, "Sometimes you need to take risks..." Yumi heard Mana's voice, "Not this kind of risk..." Yumi whispered, but she remembered the rest of Mana's statement. Instead of stopping and turning around, Yumi continued to head towards the school.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd Dec 2012 at 2:16 AM
Default Chapter IX: Sometimes The Way Out, Is A Little Snip Here And A Snip There
Yumi began to ponder if Mana knew about this, she sighed as she pulled into the parking lot. She wiped away the tears that had been pouring from her eyes since she left Kazumi's home. She took in another deep breath, "Oh, Yumi, there you are. Did you give Kazumi her homework?" Tomoko asked, "Yes, however, I am not going back. Things were weird. Have Mana take her homework, every Friday." Yumi replied as she exited the car, "Oh, I need to check in with Mana, I'll tell her." Yumi stated, as she slammed her car door shut, Tomoko was bewildered at Yumi's actions. Yumi was in a haste to get to Mana and Kazumi's room. Once there she knocked on the door, "Oh, Yumi-sama." Mana stated, "Do not Yumi-Sama me right now, Mana." Mana's eyes were wide as she heard these words.

"Did you know?!" Yumi asked angrily, "Know what?" Mana asked in a confused tone, "Know about that damn freak's condition! Don't play fucking coy with me, Mana! I am not in the fucking mood." Yumi stared harshly at Mana. Mana wanted to run and hide. She was panicking. "What condition? Her...Special add ons?" Mana asked, "Yes, that!" Yumi stated as she now grabbed Mana's arm harshly, "Yes! Okay! Please, Yumi-sama you are hurting me." Mana collapsed to the floor after Yumi let her go, "How long have you known?" Yumi asked, "Since I met her. Kazumi's hat slipped off one night, and I saw them. I promised to never tell anyone. Yumi-sama, it wasn't my place. It was hers'. And yet she didn't. You have no clue..." Mana sighed, as she walked towards her bed, "I am sorry...I didn't tell you." Mana mustered, Yumi lowered her eyes, "You should of...Anyway, I am staying with Ryuu. I will not be with a freak." Yumi whispered, and began to head out of the room.

"I sort of find it cute. You don't see it often, but I have heard the cases about this. There is I think, ten that have this interesting thing about them. But the Scientist did get it right. Just a few differences. For one she can't grow a tail. And...Her face isn't cat like. Kazumi-chan, is gorgeous. Her eyes are piercing. She is so sweet, and even though she cries every night. She stays strong and puts on a brave face for everyone else." Mana stopped then sighed, "She does have her ears, and she is fast. Ya know, at running. All that jazz. But you know, if I were to be with her. I would smile and hold her close. So what she has ears. So what she is different. Aren't we all? In some way or another. We all have our flaws. Hers just to be more visible." Mana whispered,

"You always take the easy way out, Yumi-sama. You are always taking a way out that never shows you that you are happy. And every time you take that way, you are depressed. And you like you are ready to cry. And yet, you have as you called her, a 'freak', that loves you. And yet, you can't be with her for two reasons. 1) You are with Ryuu. And yet you two aren't meant for each other. You know it. He knows it. We all know it. You just hide yourself in the shadows, pretending to be happy. And yet, we all see through your sorrow filled mask. You are depressed. And when you saw, Kazumi-chan for the very first time. You smiled...I heard it was awhile since you smiled. And yet you throw it away. And finally, 2) Kazumi-chan is different. And that scares you, because you are afraid if you get with her, you'll be ridiculed for it. When I was fourteen, everyone said that this guy named, Kyo wasn't my type. And the funny thing. Him and I are still together. You want to know why?" Mana asked, looking towards Yumi, "Why?" Yumi asked almost stuttering,

"Because I took a risk. I wasn't afraid to be with someone that was my complete opposite. He made me happy, and made me feel like I was the only one he saw. Kazumi-chan, had the biggest crush on, Kiyomi. Things...Well, didn't pan out. But with you...Whenever you are around, you can almost hear her heart wanting to explode. And yet, you choose to be deaf to it. Its a shame really..." Mana stopped, "What's a shame?" Yumi asked, turning around to look at Mana, "A shame that you are letting those little cute ears, stop you from happiness." Mana slowly stood, and grabbed her clothes, "Now if you'll excuse me, I need to take a shower." Mana stated, and walked out of the room. Yumi's hand was clenched against the door frame as tears rolled down her cheeks.

She immediately sent a fast text to Ryuu:

Yumi: "Ryuu...Babe, are you there?"

After about five minutes, Ryuu replied,

Ryuu: "Yeah, baby, I am here. What's up?"

Yumi: "Do you think..We are happy together?"

Ryuu: "Honestly?"

Yumi: "Yes, honestly."

Ryuu: "No. I can tell in your eyes, that you try to show that you are happy. But deep down? Your not. You can fake it to others, but with me. I see right through you."

Yumi: "Its that obvious, huh?"

Ryuu: "LOL. Yeah, a little obvious."

Yumi: "Would it be bad, that I want to be friends? Just friends."

Ryuu: "Thank God. I am sorry...I wanted to end things before, well, ya know permanently. But...Yeah. I was scared that you wouldn't want to be my friend."

Yumi: "Thanks, lol. We can be friends. I want that. I need to undo a mistake that I have made."

Ryuu: "Alright, good luck, Yumi. Ni ni."

Yumi closed her phone and ran towards her car, "Ah ah, you know the rules, Yumi. You can't leave after eight. And those rules were established just for you. Nine is your curfew. I am sorry, Yumi. Just because you are the president of the Moonlight Dorms, you can not leave." Tomoko stated, Yumi sighed and gave a quick nod of her head, to show that she understood. Yumi walked back into the dorm, and headed to her room. Yumi lowered herself to the bed, remembering one night that her and Kazumi spent together. She should of known then that there was something different about Kazumi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Such A Blissful Night~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kazumi and Yumi had been dancing, and giggling. Yumi looked at Kazumi with desire, "Yumi-sama...what is it?" Kazumi asked as she watched Yumi approach her, "Come to my room, with me." Yumi stated, as she took Kazumi's hand in her own. Kazumi nodded and walked with Yumi. "Does it still hurt?" Yumi asked, "My ribs...A little." Kazumi stated as she felt Yumi's lips brush against her own, "I want you, Kazumi." Kazumi gulped to Yumi's words, she felt Yumi's lips push harder against her own. Kazumi slowly let her eyes close, as she returned the kiss. Slowly Kazumi's tongue opened Yumi's lips a little bit, soon their tongues were fighting each other. Kazumi's hands rested against Yumi's hips, she squeezed softly as they began to walk towards the bed.

Yumi felt the cushion feeling of her bed press against her back, Kazumi crawled on top of Yumi, "Tsk tsk, Kazumi. I love being on top. I can tease better that way." Yumi winked, she slowly rolled Kazumi over, to make sure that she wouldn't hurt her, Yumi immediately straddled Kazumi, "Can I take off your hat?" Kazumi immediately shook her head, "I..I like to keep it on." Kazumi mustered, as she slowly sat up with a gasp. She felt Yumi's hands rest on her shoulders, Kazumi's lips connect with Yumi's neck. Kazumi felt Yumi shake in her arms. Kazumi slowly let her fingers trickle over Yumi's flesh beneath her shirt, then Yumi felt her shirt slowly rise to escape her body, "I've wanted you for a long time, Kazumi." Yumi whispered, she leaned Kazumi's head upward, so she could kiss Kazumi with a fiery passion. Kazumi smirked, as she slowly pulled away from the kiss, "As I." Kazumi whispered, as she began to kiss over Yumi's collarbone.

Yumi slowly began to remove Kazumi's shirt, she heard a gasp from Kazumi, "Are you okay?" Yumi asked with concern, "I..I am fine. Yumi-sama...This...This is my first time..." Kazumi whispered, "Don't worry, Kazumi. I'll be delicate." Yumi smiled as she lowered Kazumi to the bed, her lips caressed Kazumi's body, as she slowly went lower. Yumi slowly took off Kazumi's skirt, and slid the garment down her legs, then removed Kazumi's thong with her teeth...

***CENSORSHIP***

Soon, Yumi was releasing a moan, as she felt her body just finally come to a relaxed state, she pulled Kazumi upward, and kissed Kazumi passionately. Yumi was falling head over heels for Kazumi. Kazumi smiled in their kiss, "I want to be more than friends with you, Yumi..." Kazumi mustered, Yumi slowly ran her fingers over Kazumi's neck, "In due time." Yumi stated, as she felt Kazumi's head rest in between her breasts, she watched Kazumi fall asleep, and soon Yumi fell asleep with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Dreams Are Never Good Enough~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yumi! What are you doing?!" Tomoko asked, as she watched Yumi rush out of her room, Yumi stopped, "Please...Tomoko, I am begging you. Bend the rules this one time. I promise, I'll be a good girl. I need to see, Kazumi." Yumi stated, "Yumi, this is the first and last time." Tomoko replied, "If it happens again, then I'll have to take away your President duties. And by the way, here take my keys. And I'll sleep in your bed for this one time." Tomoko threw Yumi her keys to her car. Yumi smiled, "Thank you, so so much." Yumi ran towards Tomoko's car, and headed back to Kazumi's house.

"Kazumi...I am so so sorry, please forgive me...I love you." Yumi felt tears run down her cheeks, as she raced towards Kazumi's house, she knew now that even with the extra add ons, she wanted to be with Kazumi. Yumi took in a deep breath, after about an hour she pulled into Kazumi's drive way, "I can't believe I got lost." Yumi whispered, as she knocked on the door, Yumi looked up as the porch light came on, she watched the door open, "You gotta a lot of nerve, girl." Hiroshi stated, "Where is Kazumi?" Yumi asked, "How the hell should I know? She has been upstairs in her room, crying. And you are asking me, where she is at. You should be asking, 'Is Kazumi okay?' but no, you barge in her like you own the damn place." Hiroshi giggled, "She is upstairs." Yumi rolled her eyes, but before she began to go up the stairs, she heard a loud yelp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Snip Snip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kazumi literally screamed, as she tried snipping a little of her right cat like ear, "AHHHH!" Kazumi dropped the scissors, as blood ran down the cut. The cut almost was in the shape of a small thin V. Kazumi covered her right ear, so blood wouldn't enter her ear. Kazumi let her left arm, cover up her cat ear, "Dammit..." Kazumi whispered as she rushed to the bathroom, to find something to stop the bleeding, "So...Hiroshi was right..." Kazumi whispered, "KAZUMI!!!" Yumi screamed, "Yumi..." Kazumi whispered, as she walked to her bedroom door and opened the door, "What the hell did you do?!" Yumi asked, as she dragged Kazumi to the bathroom, "Are you fucking insane?" Yumi asked, she watched Kazumi lowered her head, and cute enough so did her cat ears. Yumi watched this, "It really is cute..." Yumi thought.

"Kazumi, what were you thinking?" Yumi asked, as she heard a soft hiss from Kazumi, as she felt Yumi wrap a bandage around her right ear, "I wanted you to love me...But being a freak...You couldn't love me...A freak like me..." Kazumi's head was still lowered, Yumi's heart immediately broke as she heard Kazumi's words, "Kazumi, look at me." Yumi whispered as she lifted Kazumi's head so their eyes could meet, "I...I am sorry for what I said earlier. I was just taken by surprise. I have never seen this before, except well, ya know. In Anime or Manga." Yumi whispered, "But Kazumi, your not a freak. You are rather cute with your ears. And Kazumi.." Yumi began before brushing her lips against Kazumi's, "I love you." Yumi mustered against Kazumi's lips, Kazumi's eyes were shot wide, "Y...You do?" Kazumi asked.

Yumi giggled, "Yes, Kazumi. I do." Yumi whispered, she felt Kazumi's lips against her own, as their kiss began to get hot, Kazumi pulled away, "I love you too, Yumi-sama." Kazumi mustered, Yumi smiled, "The words I have always wanted to hear from you." Yumi stated, as she took Kazumi's hand in her own, she walked them to the bed, "You know I broke a rule tonight." Kazumi's ears perked up when she heard what Yumi stated, "Okay, that is pretty damn cute. But...I broke curfew...Kazumi, I can't be without you." Yumi whispered as she kissed Kazumi softly, Kazumi pouted in the kiss, "Kazumi what is it?" Yumi asked, "No sex." Kazumi replied, Yumi smiled, "Alright, fine. No sex." Yumi slowly lifted her shirt over her head, "But..I sort of sleep topless." Kazumi's eyes widened, "Tease..." Kazumi replied, "But so do I."

Kazumi lowered herself next to Yumi, she felt Yumi pull the covers over them. Soon Kazumis was nuzzling her head between Yumi's breasts, "You love sleeping there, huh?" Yumi asked, "Your heart is a sweet melody that puts me to sleep." Yumi blushed to Kazumi's words, soon she heard a soft coo, as Yumi ran her fingers over Kazumi's ears, "Kazumi, promise me one thing." Yumi stated, "What?" Kazumi asked, "That you'll love me, and only me." Yumi whispered, she tried to force back the tears, "Yumi, I promise to love you and only you." Kazumi replied, "As long as you promise me the same thing." Kazumi stated, "I promise." Yumi replied, soon their breaths were soft, as they fell asleep in each other's embrace.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th Dec 2012 at 2:35 AM
Default Chapter X: Christmas!
By this time, Kazumi was back in school, her hat was back on. Only Mana and Yumi knew. And every was shocked to know that Kazumi and Yumi were now an item, but who could blame them? They were really cute together. They would kiss in the hallway, exchange notes as they went to their classes. And they would hold each other's hands while walking to class, even if one of their classes were on the other side of the school. But their hearts were screaming out each other's names. And the only one who was jealous? Was Kiyomi. Even though her heart belonged to another, she wanted Kazumi for herself. And yet now, she knew she couldn't have her.

By lunch time, Yumi ran to sit next to Kazumi, "Kazumi, how are you doing?" Kazumi giggled to Yum's question, "I am fine, how are you doing?" She asked, "I am amazing, actually." Yumi whispered as she leaned upward just a little bit, and softly kissed where Kazumi's cat like ears were, a soft coo left Kazumi's lips, "So, baby." Yumi whispered against Kazumi's hat, then slowly pulled away, "What are you doing for Christmas?" Yumi asked, "Staying home. I want this year to be different." Kazumi mustered, "Every year, I have gone to someone's house, to celebrate Christmas with them. But this year, I want to live with my memories for a change. Not...Well, ya know. Celebrate memories with someone else. Just me." Kazumi whispered, as she saw Yumi smile, "Well, if you want to come over, if you get lonely. My house is always open. I am sure my mother and father would like to meet the girl has stolen my heart." Yumi whispered, as she turned Kazumi's head towards her own, as she planted a sweet kiss on Kazumi's lips. Kazumi immediately blushed as she returned the kiss.

Soon enough, Kiyomi sat down next to Kazumi, Mana's eyes went wide, as she saw Yumi become jealous. She absolutely hated Kiyomi, immediately Yumi's hand rested on Kazumi's thigh, and Kazumi rested her hand on her lover's. Yumi immediately smiled, "So, what are you doing for Christmas?" Kiyomi asked after she slipped food between her lips. "Well, this Christmas..." Kazumi was cut off, "She is spending Christmas with my family." Yumi hissed, "I do not think I was speaking to you. I think I was talking to Kazumi." Kiyomi spat back the attitude, "Well, if you insist on knowing. I spending it alone for a little bit. And the rest, with Yum's family." Yumi smiled to Kazumi's response, "Well, if you get bored with Yumi, Kazumi. You can join my family for Christmas." Kiyomi stood, as she leaned in so Yumi could only hear, "Besides, I know me hitting on Kazumi pisses you off." Kiyomi stated and walked away.

Kazumi sighed, as her ears twitched, "Babe..." Yumi whispered as she grabbed Kazumi's hat and slid the hat a little more down. "It was coming off." Kazumi giggled to Yumi's statement, "Here I thought it gave me character." Kazumi smiled, and Yumi giggled then kissed Kazumi ever so softly, "Well, we better pack." Kazumi pouted to Yumi's statement, Yumi then handed Kazumi a piece of paper that had her address on the parchment, "I hope you live up to your word, Kazumi, and see me for Christmas." Yumi whispered as she placed a soft kiss on her love bite that she had left on Kazumi last night. Kazumi smirked as she released just a soft shudder, then she watched Yumi walk away. "You are really sad, Kazumi-chan." Mana giggled after her statement, "AH! How am I sad?!" Kazumi asked with one cute pout, "Because you can't stop looking at her ass." Mana laughed hysterically, then was pegged by a bread roll, "Ow!" Mana giggled then stood, "See you after Christmas!" Mana bowed then walked away.

Kazumi smiled as she walked towards the taxi that was already waiting for her, "I am so happy that I packed sooner than everyone else." Kazumi whispered to herself, as she looked up towards Yumi's window, she saw Yumi blow her a kiss, and Kazumi blew one back to her lover. Kazumi waved to her, then got into the taxi, and headed towards her house. Yumi gripped the curtain next to her, and felt tears roll down her cheeks, "Kazumi...I am already missing you." She whispered, as she began to pack her belongings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Ueda Household~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yumi walked into her house, "Mom! Dad!" Yumi screamed, she saw her mother run towards her, "AHHH!" Yumi screamed as she felt her mother gave her a tight bear hug. Yumi chuckled, "Well, we missed you. I had to hug you all in the tight way." Yoko replied, "Pssh, mom, you could have easily said, I missed you. Without the hug of death. But I missed you too." Yumi replied, as she walked up to her room, and set down her things. "Ugh..." Yumi stated as she fell back on her bed, "This is going to be one weird ass Christmas." Yumi chuckled, "Ah, Yumi there you are." Akira stated, "Oh hey dad." Yumi stated, "All I get is 'oh hey, dad'?" Akira asked, Yumi got up and hugged her father tightly, "Ah, much better. Well, dinner is ready, your mother made your favorite." Akira stated, "EGGPLANT LASAGNA!?" Yumi asked in a very happy tone, "Yes, that." Akira laughed as he walked out of Yumi's room and headed towards the dining room.

Yumi was right behind him, "Mom, you didn't have to make me this." Yumi stated as she looked towards her cousin that just got to the house, "Hey, Umeko!" Yumi said with excitement, "Hey, Yumi!" Umeko ran to Yumi and hugged her, "You two go to the same school, but you act like you don't see each other at all." Akira stated, "Uncle Akira, we barely have time to see each other. Now that Yumi is seeing someone and has her Presidential Duties, as well." Umeko giggled, Yumi immediately rolled her eyes, but then blushed, "Thanks..." Yumi lipped to her cousin, "So Yumi..." Akira began as he wiped away his lips, "Who is the lucky fellow?" Akira asked, "And will he be joining us for Christmas dinner?" Akira asked, Yumi sighed softly, "I am not sure if the person will be joining us for Christmas..." Yumi whispered, Yoko looked at her daughter confused, "You said person. Is this 'person' not a male?" Yoko asked, Yumi lowered her eyes, as she dug at her food, "No...The person is a female." Yumi replied, Akira chuckled then followed with a chuckle from Yoko,

"What's so funny?" Yumi asked, "Yumi, we love you no matter who you date. We do not care. We just want you to be happy. And if she makes you happy, then we are happy." Yoko stated, "And that is a statement I agree with." Akira stated, Yumi smiled from ear to ear, "Now, what is her name?" Yoko asked, "Kazumi..Kazumi Nakamura." Yumi replied, Yoko's eyes shot wide, "K..Kazumi, you say?" Yoko asked, "Yes, Kazumi." Yumi looked towards her mother, "What is it, mom?" Yumi asked, "We...We need to talk, now." Yoko stood after wiping away her lips, and headed into the kitchen. Yumi was quick to follow.

"Yumi..Does Kazumi have cat ears on top of her head?" Yoko asked, "H..How did you know?" Yumi asked with a shocked tone, "Because...I was one of the Scientists to try and perfect the new...Well, serum to make the subjects have cat like features. As in, can run really fast, jump high...But the one side effect that we never saw coming was they grew ears." Yoko stated then sighed, "Then something went horribly wrong, only ten of the subjects lived past the age of ten. We didn't know why. But our best test subject was Kazumi, then followed by a male named, Hiroshi. They became like brother and sister. But when everything began to erupt into something we couldn't control...We had to execute the project. Come with me." Yoko stated, as she walked towards the study, that only she could go into. She sat Yumi down at the desk. "Watch." Was Yoko's only words, she clicked on a file, and let Yumi watch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Test Subjects~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Log one. Test subjects: 0019394758 and 001985763, are doing really well. However, the rest seem to not be doing so well. We have a lot before they were ten years old. And we do not know why. However, test subject Kazumi, and test subject, Hiroshi have now lived up to the ager fourteen. We had to put fake memories, so they believed that they had families. But this is where they have been since birth. Account either their parents died. Or sadly...Their parents didn't want them. So, with that said. We have had Kazumi and Hiroshi here since they were born. I hope that Kazumi and Hiroshi do well in society."

Kazumi watched all of them until she went to log fifty-five.

Log Fifty-Five: I need to get out of this fast! I do not know what's going on! All I know is the Scientists are freaking out, and don't want to get caught for wrongful testing, and subjecting these kids to experiments. And I do not want to be part of this anymore. We had to let Kazumi and Hiroshi go, so that they can be adopted. We made sure that the families that adopted them would understand their conditions. I...I just hope...They do well. This is my last and final log...

Yumi looked towards her mother, "You knew this entire time?!" Yumi asked as she stood, "Yumi..." Yoko went to plead, "Mother, is it okay...Or should I ask...Can I have your blessing to be with Kazumi?" Yumi asked now looking deep into her mother's eyes, "Yumi, I just wanted you to see that. It'll never change my views on you two being together." Yumi smiled as she hugged her mother tightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Nakamura Household~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kazumi had put in some DVDs, of the past Christmases she had with her family. She was sitting on the couch, eating popcorn. She couldn't help but laugh at the funny parts, she just shook her head, "I seriously waved to much during this whole damn thing." Kazumi laughed, as she continued to watch herself, and her parents. "LOOK! Kazumi got a Playstation!" Her father exclaimed, "DADDY!" Kazumi screamed, Kazumi laughed softly as she continued to watch the movies. And for the first time Kazumi didn't cry, she just laughed because the movies were just so amazing. "Oh wow! I never saw that!" Kazumi rewind, to see what she had saw again, "UGH! I wish I was more keen at seeing things. I would have seen what I was getting for Christmas!" Kazumi exclaimed then giggled. Kazumi then got up and took out the movie, she had by this time watched them all.

Kazumi stretched, as she scratched her cat like ears, "Ahhhh, I am hungry." Kazumi went to the fridge and got out some ham and cheese. "Oh yeah, ham and cheese sandwich." Kazumi whispered, and made herself a sandwich and began to eat. "Kiyomi...She needs to back the hell up. I want Yumi." Kazumi began to think about Yumi. All she could do is smile. She swallowed her food, and put her dish into the sink. She looked towards the tree that her and Hiroshi had put up, "Ah, Hiroshi. I hope you have fun with your man." Kazumi laughed. She let her eyes wonder, until she saw the time, "Hmm...I wonder if Yumi is still up."

Kazumi dialed Yumi's number but no one picked up, "Well..That went well. Besides...It is...Like two in the morning." Kazumi sighed, she went to go to bed, but she stopped, "I am going to surprise her!" Kazumi exclaimed, she ran to her motorcycle, and rode towards Yumi's house, once there, she looked around. "Alright..Now which one is her room..." Kazumi closed her eyes, and remembered the weekend when Yumi's parents weren't home. She ran towards the window, "This is it...I hope." Kazumi mustered, as she slowly skidded the window open. She climbed thru the window, and stumbled over some shoes, "Who is there?!" Yumi asked, as she flipped on the lights. Her eyes widened, "Surprise?" Kazumi asked, she saw Yumi run towards her, immediately their lips crashed together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Never Do Anything When The Parents Are Home~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yumi didn't waste anytime, she immediately began to take off Kazumi's jacket. Kazumi's tongue was intertwined with Yumi's as she helped Yumi take off her jacket, and Kazumi pulled off Yumi's see through night gown, "And I thought you slept topless." Kazumi stated against her lover's lips, "Not when I am at my parents house." Yumi stated, as she felt Kazumi walk her to the bed, and she soon felt the button of Kazumi's pants. She tugged at the button and slid the pants down to her ankles. Kazumi immediately finished the job, and got out of her pants, "Take me...Please." Yumi stated as she felt Kazumi's hot breath against her neck.

Yumi softly moaned out, as she felt Kazumi's fingers wonder her body, "I love you, Kazumi." Yumi stated, Kazumi smiled against Yumi's neck, "I love you too, Yumi." Kazumi whispered, as she now began to let her fingers stroll up the inner thigh of Yumi's leg. She could feel the heat release against her fingers, "Yumi..You're a little hot." Kazumi giggled, "Hot for you, baby." Yumi stated with a soft giggle, she began to moan as she felt Kazumi's fingers....

***CENSORSHIP***

Yumi felt her body collapse, "Th..That was amazing." Yumi whispered, but soon enough she heard the door creak open, and soon the lights were on, "Oh dear god..." Kazumi stated and hid beneath the covers, "MOM! Don't you ever knock?!" Yumi asked with an embarrassed blush plastered on her face, "Well, when I hear weird noises coming from the room, no." Yoko stated, as she shook her head, "Hi, Kazumi." Yoko stated, Kazumi only pulled the cover down a little bit, "Hello, Yumi's mother." Kazumi replied, "I am going to assume that you are going to spend the night." Yoko stated, "If it is okay with you, ma'am." Kazumi replied, Yoko giggled, "You can call me, Yoko. Ma'am is my mother." Yoko shook her head, "Yumi, you know the rules. No sex beneath the roof. I am going to let it slip this time." Yoko shook her head, as she overheard Kazumi ask; "Do you think your mother saw my ears?" Yoko smiled, as she walked in.

Yoko looked at Kazumi, Kazumi's eyes were now huge, "Yes, Kazumi. I saw them." Yoko replied, "Yikes..." Kazumi replied, "Its okay. I can see why you have my daughter so tongue tied." Yoko smiled as she rubbed one of Kazumi's ears, "Now, get to sleep. And no more sex. I don't want to hear it." Yoko shook her head, and turned off the light then shut the door right after. Yoko stopped as she saw Akira, "Do we need to bash some heads in?!" Akira asked, "No, Kazumi came over, and had a little...Play time." Yoko stated, Akira busted up laughing.

Yumi lowered Kazumi to her bed, "Its okay." Yumi rested her hand against Kazumi's chest, "Someone's heart is beating awfully fast." Yumi teased, "Well, when you get caught doing the hanky panky, yeah...I think my heart should be beating fast." Kazumi stated, she heard a soft whimper, "What is it?" Kazumi asked, as she rested her hand on Yumi's left cheek, "Kazumi, will you stay for Christmas...Please." Yumi whispered, she felt Kazumi's lips against her own, "Yes, Yumi." Kazumi stated, she felt Yumi immediately kiss her a little harder, "Ah ah, we better not start something we can't finish." Yumi giggled to Kazumi's statement, "Well, are you going to take your place?" Yumi asked, "No. I think you need to hear what I hear." Kazumi replied.

Yumi moved and rested her head between Kazumi's breasts, immediately she felt her body relax to the beat of Kazumi's heart, "Its...Its beautiful." Yumi finally got out, she slowly rose her hand and rested her hand against Kazumi's shoulder, and soon enough Yumi was out like a light. Kazumi smiled as she trailed her fingers through Yumi's hair, before falling asleep. This was going to be an amazing Christmas.