Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 1:02 AM
Share your works of art!
It's time!! That is, time to show us what wonderful artists you all are, and to post a photo, image, scan, or text block of your lovely art!! (ok so I'm laying it on thick but bleh). Don't be shy~!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 5:16 AM
well, i guess i'll post first. um... yeah i like drawing anime and stuff so...
let me lower all standards with my poorly lighted drawing!

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/...pg?t=1268540055

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
Banned
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 5:31 AM
That's good I like anime/manga too I'm not alone! Is that an OC of yours, or an anime character I haven't heard of yet? I like the scythe. Reminds me of ancient Greece and Kronos (of coursen normal people think of farming ... except for me haha)

Here's mine. It's a crap. But enjoy it anyway!

edit: there are actually some words there, but the black background Modthesims is showing is preventing from seeing it. So click to fullview plz.
Screenshots
Scholar
#4 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 4:10 PM
that's super cool! I liek ehr skin, it gives her a cool and strange look.
Mine is an OC I made during science class. im glad you like the sythe!

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Banned
#5 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 7:28 PM
I love both of yours!

Love the scythe, jaylo
And The Lady In Red is preety Torako :D
Banned
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 9:21 PM
Lots of OCs tend to be made during sci class xD or math class, yes? Why don't you post some of your Super Wonderfullicious Poetry, Alex?? and yup her skin was inspired by removing layers of things until all there's left is bone.. but i fail at draw bone... so no.
Banned
#7 Old 15th Mar 2010 at 6:25 AM
I posted my "super wonderfullicious" poetry in the Writers group. Hah, and yes, I draw ALL the time in Math.
Scholar
#8 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 11:16 PM
speaking of math doodles...

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/...pg?t=1268777719

Banned
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 5:50 AM
That's a cute. I can't draw guys though and why does she not have any shoes on ?
Theorist
#10 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 7:18 AM
I am the queen of Math doodles.
I finished this book in December, as I ran out of pages due to, well, large numbers of doodles.

(^ This one was all the work I did in a lesson. Sir acknowledged it as work, which was the best part!)

I'm still on my second book, but I haven't been doodling as much recently because sir has now sat me right by his desk so I'll stop doodling for once.
And these aren't all the doodles. These are just the best ones. It's amazing as to how much my drawings have improved in a small number of months.
And some of the pictures are a bit light. Just put your eyes really close to screen and follow the lines. xD

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 11:28 PM Last edited by lovetadraw : 20th Mar 2010 at 11:57 PM.
OMG, I'm always doodling while I should be learning!

Here is some of my stuff.

Where does the pain come?
Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Theorist
#12 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 3:33 PM
I love that Natsuki one. :D

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Scholar
#13 Old 23rd Mar 2010 at 8:30 PM
Zinthos those are great drawings! but wait, what are those fuzzy things? are they like fuzzy mittens or a teddy bear? I love the comic lovetadraw.

and as for why she has no shoes: well in reality I just forgot to draw them, but in my little people story she just finished a game of beach volleyball and her boyfriend is congratulating her with a bit of PDA :D

Forum Resident
#14 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 1:34 PM
Kiku, a Japanese girl from one of the comics I made. Taking a shower, then getting out w/ a towel wrapped around her private areas.
Screenshots

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Scholar
#15 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 9:19 PM
cool.
these are my science notes for the day...
http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/...pg?t=1269547954

I would like to highlight the girl on the bottom left, the eye in the center, half a head on the bottom right, a raindrop top right, a monkey and old man top left, and the cute little animal on top of the girl's head

Then this is my math notebook
http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/...pg?t=1269548391

and this is actually my only non OC
http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/...pg?t=1269548572

Forum Resident
#16 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 10:06 PM
We've all been here, chopping veggies, and OOPS!

Faracka=elfin for f***. Fieka=elfin for $hit.

Don't worry, it's just a slice in her finger

Nice! (above me!)
Screenshots

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Theorist
#17 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 11:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jaylo2112
Zinthos those are great drawings! but wait, what are those fuzzy things? are they like fuzzy mittens or a teddy bear?

Thank you.
And yeah, that's Dennis Bearkamp.
I was trying to get the book to stand up with crumpling and shit. I still had to hold half of them though, so that failed.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Scholar
#18 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 11:11 PM
lol. Points for creativity

Forum Resident
#19 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 12:22 AM
Who me? Meh, for the most part, I figure the elfish on spot. It works, that's all I care.

Water colour and felt tips. This is a friend of mine. I draw her a lot.
Screenshots

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Banned
Original Poster
#20 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 1:09 AM
These are all so goods... I will try to get some of my other arts up soons...
Forum Resident
#21 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 9:55 PM
Is poetry okay? I write some sometimes. I can't type so well, so I scan the paper

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Instructor
#22 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 11:40 AM
jaylo2112, Torako, lovetadraw, Zinthos, your drawings are great!
I'll also post some but right now I'm to lazy to scan them
Banned
Original Poster
#23 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 12:40 AM
^Yeah, that is how I'm always am... too lazy to scan, too lazy to whip something up in photoshop cheaply.
Forum Resident
#24 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 1:38 PM Last edited by lovetadraw : 12th Apr 2010 at 11:37 PM.
Yet another re tone
2 now.

If you upload something onto deviant art, are the rights still yours? I'm too lazy to read the giant wall of text they throw at you. Has anyone? Does anyone know?
Screenshots

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Banned
Original Poster
#25 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 11:41 PM
Lovetadraw - you still own rights even if it's on dA. I have some (albeit crap) art up on there. Here's one of my Toki fan-stuffs. Putting up on dA right now.
Screenshots

Page 1 of 2