Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Oct 2012 at 8:02 AM Last edited by Eternal Winter : 17th Oct 2012 at 4:44 AM.
Default Simplicity Of Love
This is a warning. This a story I have written. YAY! It contains: Yaoi, Yuri, Detailed Action Scenes, Strong Language, and Intense Drama and...Well more. But the more will be found at my live journal.

DISCLAIMER: Steal my story. I will be so very pissed off. D:< <---See the angry face. Take it ten times more.

Story time Next post, lovelies :D

Alright, ladies and gents. Please do remember that what you read here is PG-13. Else where, yeah, not so much. Just know, that this story is filled with lots and lots of drama, and action. And heart break >.> And don't worry there is straight couples. I don't want people to feel uncomfortable >.....>

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 16th Oct 2012 at 3:20 AM
"I don't know when these feelings began. I didn't know that finding someone would be so easy. But love? I didn't know love would be so hard. Especially, when two people had already claimed my heart. I always knew that going to a new school, would make me experience new things. Except...I never knew that those 'new' things would have me falling head over heels, for two people...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter I: Loveless Memories~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sachiko! Sachiko!" Jun screamed as she chased her friend, "Jun, come on! We are going to be late for our first day." Sachiko giggled, "Sheesh, you really think I can keep up with you. Sis, you knew I was slow. And yet, you put me in a huge predicament, that you know, and I know that will never end good." Jun replied, "Well, think about it, we might find some hot guys that will like us." Sachiko's eyes shot up with hopeful stars, "Oh yeah, and I am the damn President of the United States." Sachiko giggled, "Your not a boy!" Sachiko exclaimed, "Can you believe it?! We are starting off in a new school!" Sachiko giggled, "Yeah, a Catholic school. Where you know that they are going to be hella strict." Jun sighed, "Pssh. You'll get over it." Sachiko whispered.

As they entered they saw an archway, that had: "Takemeui Institute". Hanako was grinning from ear to ear, unlike her sister, Jun, she was beyond nervous, "THIS IS A CO-ED SCHOOL?!" Jun asked ever so loudly, Sachiko rushed over to her sister, "Calm down. And shut up!" Sachiko whispered, Jun and Sachiko stopped in their tracks as they saw a male holding his girlfriend's tie, his name? Akira. Though Akira had the male clothes on, Akira was actually a female. The school had to make special commendations, for Akira. Akira was in the traditional blue garments. White button up shirt, blue blazer, blue pants, black shoes, and of course blue tie. Akira looked towards the new girls, with her piercing blue eyes, then looked back at the girl. Hanako and Jun watched as the girl slowly wrapped her arms around Akira's neck, and their lips crashed against each other, into a heated kiss.

Akira had very shaggy hair. Black of course. She had the most beautiful blue eyes. In which, to Sachiko and Jun, was rare. Sure they had seen people with gorgeous blue eyes, but nothing that vibrant or bright for that matter. Akira's features were just, gorgeous. No wonder every girl envied Hitomi. Then again, everyone envied, Megumi as well. Seeing she was with Akira's twin brother, Ryuu. Ryuu had shorter black hair, his eyes were blue as well, but not as piercing as Akira's.

"Oh...My...God..." Jun whispered, "He is so damn hot." Jun blushed as she saw Akira looking at her, "Ahem..." Jun cleared her throat. She then watched the female walk away from Akira, "Dear...God...Who is that?" She asked, "Akira, and Akira is mine." Hitomi whispered, "Oh...I am sorry. I didn't know." Hitomi giggled, "Yeah, not a lot of girls know that I am with the most popular person in school. But hey, you can try with...Oh wait, never mind, Akira's twin brother, Ryuu, is also taken. But you can two have a fight over Hiroshi, the most disgusting guy in school. Hot, yes. An ass, yeah." Hitomi giggled, as she felt Akira's arm wrap around her shoulder, "Ladies, meet my lovely, Akira." Akira rolled her eyes, and walked away with Hitomi. "Whew...Damn he is so hot, Jun. I want him." Sachiko smirked, "Yeah, and I will love watching you get your ass kicked." Jun grinned.

Suddenly the bell rang. "Shit!" Sachiko yelled, as she rushed towards her class. As she did, she being the clumsy type, tripped. She screamed, and then landed in Akira's arms, "Oh...I am sorry." Sachiko stated until she looked up and saw Akira. Her piercing blue eyes literally pierced Sachiko's soul, "Watch where you are going." Akira snapped, and turned on her heal and walked away. Akira sighed as she rolled her eyes, "I hate transfer students." She mumbled to herself, as she walked to her first class.

"Excuse me. Do you have a hall pass?" A male voice asked, Sachiko jumped, "Oh...I didn't mean to scare you." Sachiko turned and saw a handsome male standing there, he was just stunning, "No...I was just caught off guard." She whispered, as she moved her brown tresses behind her ear, "Are you lost?" He asked, Sachiko nodded, "Well, let me help you. My name is Hiroshi." Sachiko's breath was taken away, "My...My name is Sachiko." She mumbled, and the kind Hiroshi walked Sachiko to her first class, "Here you are." Hiroshi whispered. Sachiko nodded, as she walked in. Everyone literally glared at her, Sachiko immediately took an empty seat in the class. She looked around the class, as she sighed, and tapped her pencil against the desk. She couldn't stop thinking about Akira, and now Hiroshi. She blushed at the sight of both of them in her thoughts.

As the bell rang, everyone stopped in the door way, as they watched Akira lean into a male, and cried into his arms, "Akira-sama is gay?" Hanako whispered, thinking back when she saw Akira with the female, "Bu..But would that make him bi?" She whispered to herself. Everyone watched Akira, as she clenched onto her brother's arm. "Why...Why..." Akira whispered, "Its okay, Akira. I am here for you. But..." Ryuu stopped, then sighed, "You need to let Kaori go. She is gone. And she is in a better place." Ryuu whispered, "I...I..." Akira could only get out, as she only cried harder. The necklace that belonged too Kaori slipped out of her hand, "Akira, you have Hitomi. She has kept you happy. And yet, every time this day comes around, you break down. Isn't it time to finally let go?" Ryuu asked, Akira slowly stood up, "Yo...You are right." Akira slowly walked away. Ryuu sighed, as he walked the other way towards their classes. "What was that all about?" Sachiko asked.

Another student over heard the question, "Jeez, are you that new? Akira was engaged to a girl named Kaori. They got into a car accident, and Akira was the only that survived. And she blames herself for the death of her former lover." The girl rolled her eyes, Sachiko's eyes widen, "HER!?" She said loudly, the girl laughed, "Wow, you are really naive." She stated, "That would mean...The girl she was kissing on...Is...Gay..." Sachiko gasped, "We gotta smart one here, Chiharu." The girl stated to another classmate, "I can tell." Chiharu and Eriko walked away. "..." Sachiko sighed, as she walked towards her locker, "How..Could I be so blind..." Sachiko asked herself, before getting to her locker, she picked up the necklace that Akira had dropped.

"Talking to yourself?" Hiroshi asked, "No. Just confused." Sachiko replied, "On what?" Hiroshi asked, "Akira..." Sachiko felt her cheeks warm up, Hiroshi chuckled, "You finally found out, Akira is a girl, huh?" Sachiko nodded, "Eh, don't worry about it. She is a very popular girl. With rich parents, so of course she got special commendations." Hiroshi chuckled, "Come on, let me walk you to your class." Hiroshi smiled, "I would like that." Sachiko blushed, as she looked past Hiroshi, she saw Akira. But she saw that she was having a hard time. "Hiroshi, can I walk alone, just this one time?" Sachiko asked, "Sure, we aren't together. Yet." Hiroshi smiled as he walked towards his class, "Gomen..." Sachiko whispered before approaching Akira.

"What do you want?" Akira asked, "I saw that you had dropped this." Akira chuckled, "You got some balls talking too me, kid." Akira stated, "KID?! I am not a kid! I am seventeen!" Sachiko felt a jerk, and she was up against the locker, her hands were held down by Akira's palms, "You know...You are really pretty." Akira whispered, as she leaned in and kissed Sachiko's neck softly, "Thank you." Akira whispered, as she took the necklace from Sachiko's hand. Sachiko slowly slid down the locker, as her body heated up, and her heart wouldn't stop beating hard in her chest. "..." Sachiko couldn't even get a word out.

Sachiko rushed to her third class, and who was in her class? Akira. Her piercing blue hues looked at Sachiko. "I...I think I need to rest..." Sachiko whispered. As she walked closer, she saw Hitomi sitting behind Akira, their hands were connected. "Why..Did she kiss me if she is with someone?" Sachiko asked herself, she couldn't get her mind off of the kiss that was put upon her neck. Sachiko sat far away from Akira, "Do you have your eyes on the new student?" Hitomi asked, Akira smirked, "Pssh, she is too damn fragile. I kissed her neck, and she just fell." Hitomi giggled, "Well, you have that effect on everyone. But remember, you can flirt all you want. Kiss whoever you want. As long as its not on the lips. And you end up in my bed." Hitomi leaned forward, and kissed the back of Akira's neck, "You are coming over tonight, right?" Hitomi asked. "Of course." Akira whispered.

The bell rang, ending the class and school for that matter. "Well, lets get the hell out of here." Akira stated, as she took Hitomi's hand, "Akira.." Akira slowly turned as she heard a squeak of a voice, "Yes? Can I help you?" Akira asked, "Wh..Why did you kiss me?" Sachiko asked in a very soft voice, "Because I can." Akira stated, and walked out of the classroom. Sachiko sighed, as she saw Hiroshi, "Are you okay?" He asked, Sachiko nodded, "I...I think so." Sachiko replied, "Look, Akira can never be...Faithful..." Hiroshi stopped then sighed, "Alright thats a lie. She has been very faithful too Hitomi. But Hitomi doesn't care if she cheats. She doesn't care, seeing Hitomi is cheating on her as well. A swinger type of relationship." Hiroshi shrugged. "Can I walk you home?" Before Sachiko could answer, Jun was there, "Ready, sis?" Jun asked, "Of course. Sorry, Hiroshi maybe another time."

Sachiko looked towards Akira and Hitomi as they drove off, towards wherever they were going. "What's wrong, Sachiko?" Jun asked as she looked towards her sister, "I am not sure..." Sachiko whispered, as she pinned her books against her chest. "I don't know why I am so attracted too Akira..." Sachiko whispered, "Ah, you are crushing on her! I knew it!" Jun exclaimed, "You knew she was a girl?! This whole time?!" Sachiko asked, "Well, I overheard some students talking about her...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Elsewhere~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hitomi felt Akira's lips against her own, a soft moan escaped between her lips. She felt Akira's hand rising. Hitomi's body was getting hot. She slowly broke away from the kiss, "Love me, and only me." Hitomi whispered, "Always..." Akira stated as she pierced her lips against Hitomi's. Their tongues tangled with each other's. Hitomi's body was wanting Akira......**CENSORSHIP**

Akira looked towards Hitomi, with a soft smile, "I think I am done." Akira stated, "Wait...With what?" Hitomi asked, as she began to button up her shirt, "Us?" Hitomi asked, "No." Akira whispered, "Done with hitting on other girls. I want you all to myself, Hitomi." Hitomi immediately grabbed Akira and kissed her hard, "Then you better promise. I want you too only look at me, in lust. And only me. I want you to look at me with only love. Promise me, Akira." Hitomi whispered as tears ran down her cheeks, Akira slowly wiped them away, "Hitomi, I could never hurt you. I do not want to lose this. I've lost a lot in my life, and I never want to lose you. Promise me...Please that you'll never hurt me." Akira whispered as tears slowly slithered down her cheeks, Hitomi leaned in and kissed Akira passionately, then only let a small distance between their lips, "I promise, Akira." Hitomi stated with a smile, as their lips crashed against each other. Hitomi slowly let her body lay on top of Akira's, "Make love to me again." Hitomi whispered into Akira's ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sachiko and Jun~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh!" Sachiko exclaimed, "Why does she have to be with her?!" Sachiko yelled, "Sis, she is happy with Hitomi. You can see it in her eyes." Jun stated, "Then why did she kiss my neck?" Sachiko asked, Jun's eyes widen, "Are...Are you serious?" Jun asked, "Yes..." Sachiko whispered, as she rested her head in her hands, "I..." Sachiko whispered, "Hey! Wait! There is that guy...Uh...What's his name?" Jun asked, "Hiroshi?" Sachiko asked, "YES!" Jun exclaimed, "You can totally tell he likes you." Sachiko blushed, "You are right!" Sachiko stood and did a super hero pose, "I shall win his heart!" Sachiko stated.

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Oct 2012 at 5:38 AM Last edited by Eternal Winter : 16th Oct 2012 at 6:00 AM.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter II: Confessions Go Along Way~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akira slowly woke up, as she saw Hitomi still sleeping. She slowly sat up, as she saw she was still naked, "How did we even fall for each other?" Akira asked, as she smiled. "She is so beautiful." Akira slowly leaned down and kissed Hitomi's neck, "Is it time to wake up already?" Hitomi asked, "Yeah, unfortunately." Akira chuckled, "You did bring another uniform over, right?" Akira chuckled too Hitomi's question, "Of course. I sleep over almost every night." Akira smiled, Hitomi slowly sat up, "Love the bed hair." Akira felt Hitomi shove her, "Oh shut up." Hitomi giggled, as she leaned in and kissed Akira, "I love you." Hitomi whispered against Akira's lips. "I love you too, Hitomi." Akira smiled ever so softly, "We need to get ready, we have about an hour to do so." Akira slowly slid out of the bed, Hitomi grinned, "That is sight I never get tired of." Hitomi slid out of bed, "Who gets to take a shower first?" Hitomi asked, "Hmm, I woke up first. So me." Akira winked, as she ran towards the bathroom.

Hitomi's mom heard the commotion, "Akira slept over again." Amaya whispered, "Hitomi loves Akira. Let it go." Aki replied, "But I want to have grandkids. And she isn't going to have it with some damn dyke." Amaya stated, "How...How could you say that?" Hitomi asked wearing Akira's shirt, "I love her!" Hitomi began to feel her body fall beneath her, as she began to cry, "Sweetie, its unnatural, to be with a woman." Amaya knelt down, and hugged Hitomi, she immediately pushed her mother away, "I am not going to stop loving Akira. She is my life!" Hitomi immediately stood and ran off. "You know...They do make a good couple. Akira is always taking care of Hitomi. And all I ever wanted was our daughter to be happy. You remember when Hitomi was with, Hiroshi? He abused her, and hurt her all the time. And she finally gets with someone that makes her happy. And you tell her, you pretty much hate Akira." Aki sighed, "You are probably the worse mother, I've ever seen."

"SHE IS WITH A DYKE!" Amaya yelled. Akira by this time was making her way down the stairs. She sighed, "I guess now I know how you feel, Mrs. Yokoyama. And I am sorry that I can't give your daughter everything she has ever dreamt of. But one thing, I will always continue to give her, is my heart. But seeing that isn't enough. I guess to please you, and your needs. I'll end it. But know this. My heart is going to break, beyond repairing. But I'll do this to please you, and keep your family happy. And strong." Akira whispered, as she swallowed the knot that was growing within her throat. Akira walked away. "See, look what you did. Akira...Is going to end it with Hitomi. Well, you got your way. And when our daughter is in her room bawling her eyes out. And when she is slitting her wrists to end the pain. I can blame you." Aki stood, "I should have never married some dumb closed minded bitch." Aki stated, then walked out of the room.

"What...Have I done?" Amaya asked herself. "Well...Its for the best..." Amaya whispered. Hitomi skipped down the stairs, and kissed her father on the cheek, and walked out. "Hitomi..." Amaya whispered, "Have a great day." Amaya stated, "It'll be amazing! Seeing I'll be with Akira." Hitomi stated. Hitomi ran to Akira, and hugged her. But Akira didn't hug her back, "Akira...What's wrong?" Hitomi asked, "I..I am sorry. I am just tired." Akira tried too smile. Hitomi immediately took Akira's hand, Akira intertwined their fingers together, "I love her so much...I hate that her mother hates me. But I have to do this too make her happy. And keep their family close..." Akira thought too herself.

Hitomi walked hand in hand with Akira too school. "I'll see you after first period. I love you, Akira." Hitomi stated, "I...I love you too, Hitomi." Hitomi looked at Akira. She wasn't sure why Akira was acting like this. She just shrugged the thoughts away, and walked too class. "Akira..." Ryuu whispered, Akira began to cry, "Sis...What's wrong?" Ryuu looked at his sister with concern, "I...I have to break up with Hitomi..." Akira whispered, "Wait...Why!?" Ryuu asked, "Because her mother hates me...And I can't put her family in such a stressful environment..." Akira whispered, "But you love her. And our mother loves Hitomi. Why not bring her over to our house from now on?" Ryuu asked.

"Be...Because how could it matter. Hitomi is better off. I love her so much, Ryuu. But I can't put her family in such a state, they fall apart." Akira whispered through her tears. "Akir..." Akira walked away before Ryuu could finish. Akira walked too her first period class. Her hues weren't on the text of her book, in fact they were out the window. She tried to smile, when she remembered how her and Hitomi met. Her heart was breaking, just knowing that their relationship would come too an end. Together for three years, and now, those three years, will mean nothing because of Amaya, Hitomi's mother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Three Years Earlier~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akira was sitting beneath the beautiful Cherry Blossom Tree, her tears falling against the ground beneath her, "Excuse me..." A voice came from the other side of the tree, "Wh..What...Just leave me alone..." Akira whispered, "I don't think I can do that." A soft giggle fell from the girl's lips. She walked around and smiled. Akira's breath was taken away, at such a beautiful site. She never met this girl. But her breath was already taken away.

She was gorgeous. She had beautiful black locks. Her brown hues, seemed to show some sort of angelic value. And her smile, had put Akira at ease. And the fact is, this girl was so gorgeous, that her heart was skipping all over the place. Akira felt her face warm up, as her cheeks became a soft pink. She heard the girl giggle once again, a sweet melody piercing against Akira's ears.

"Oh, I should introduce myself." The girl giggled, "My name is Hitomi!" She exclaimed, "Such...A beautiful name..." Akira replied, Hitomi giggled, as she bit down on her bottom lip, and tried to hide her blush. "My name is...." Akira got cut off, "Akira. The most popular girl in school." Hitomi smiled, "May I sit down by you?" Hitomi asked, Akira nodded, "You dress like a guy...May I ask why?" Hitomi asked with the softness in her eyes, "Because I feel like a Prince not a Princess." Akira chuckled, Hitomi smiled, "I have to ask you, and please don't be mad when I ask...But why are you crying?" Hitomi asked. Akira took in a deep breath.

"I was with this girl named, Kaori for two years. And...We pretty much took her parents car without permission. But we just wanted to feel the wind against our faces, and just be alone for a single moment...And a drun..." Akira stopped, and choked back the tears, "And a drunk driver came into our lane, I over corrected. And...We...Rolled." Akira felt the tears once again rolling down her cheeks, "And...I survived...And she didn't. I continue to blame myself...Every damn day." Akira whispered, "Its been a year, today..." Akira whispered, she then felt the warm embrace from Hitomi, "Listen. It is not your fault. Think of this way. You two spent such beautiful years together. Is that what matters? Don't mourn her death, Akira. Celebrate her life." Hitomi whispered. "If you continue to mourn her death, then you are just holding on a bad memory, that'll never go away."

Akira smiled as she nodded, slowly. "Thank you, Hitomi." Akira slowly pulled away, as she heard the bell ring, "We should get too class." Akira extended her hand towards, Hitomi. She took Akira's hand, "Such a gentlemen." Hitomi stated, as she smiled. Akira walked Hitomi too class, "Akira...Will..." Hitomi slowly moved her shoulder long black tresses behind her ear, "Will you walk me home?" Hitomi turned away to hide her blush, "Yes...Of course." Akira smiled. Hitomi giggled, as she skipped into her classroom. Hitomi the whole period couldn't stop thinking about Akira. "Hitomi. What is the answer?" Hitomi shook herself out of her day dream. She looked at the board, "The answer is seven." The teacher smiled, "That is correct."

Hitomi heard the last bell of the day, and she immediately ran out of the room. She saw Akira leaned up against the lockers, "Ready?" Akira asked, Hitomi immediately giggled, "Only...If you hold my hand. I just want a friendly holding of the hand." Hitomi smirked, "Alright, alright. You win." Akira stated, as she grabbed Hitomi's hand, and began to walk out of the school. Everyone was just staring at Hitomi, with somewhat of a jealous glare. Hitomi leaned into Akira. Akira only looked at Hitomi with a smile, and walked with Hitomi towards her house. They were talking, pointing at the clouds and birds. And even laughing. Well, Hitomi was giggling then entire way home. "This...This is me."

Akira's eyes widened, "Holy shit! You live here?! You live in like a palace!" Akira exclaimed, "Yeah...It sort of sucks. I rather live in a small house, where my room can't fit literally a whole living room." Hitomi whispered, she immediately blushed when she felt Akira's lips on her cheek, "See you at school tomorrow, Hitomi." Akira stated, she turned on her heal,, and walked away. Hitomi opened the door, and then shut the door behind her. She slid down the door, as she giggled loudly. Hitomi's eyes widen as she heard her dad, "What's so funny, sweetie?" Aki asked, "Dad, I seriously have a crush. I mean a huge crush." Hitomi whispered, "Well, what's the guys name?" Hitomi looked away, "Okay...Uh..Girl's?" Aki asked, "There we go. And her name is Akira." Hitomi smiled, "Well, its about damn time my daughter is happy. No more sappy moments." Aki smiled, Hitomi stood up and ran to her dad, "Thank you, for not hating me."

Aki slowly pulled away, "Hitomi, your my daughter, and I could never hate you." Aki stated, "Never think like that. I love you." Hitomi felt a small tear run down her face, "I love you too, dad." Amaya by this time walked in, "What's going on?" She asked, "Our daughter has finally moved on from Hiroshi." Amaya's eyes sparkled towards Aki's words, "Well, who is he?" Hitomi sighed, "Her name is, Akira. I am sorry mom, but I can't be what you want me to be, forever." Hitomi sighed, and walked passed her mother. "Why does she think I'll hate her for loving a woman?" Amaya asked, "Because you showed your disgust just then." Aki walked away.

Hitomi exited the house, the next morning. She then literally jumped as she saw Akira leaned up against her house, her piercing blue hues looked towards Hitomi, "I asked your dad, if I could stand here and wait for you." Akira stated with a smile, "I guess you were right, you are like a Prince." Hitomi giggled. Akira smiled, "I...I think I am falling for her. But so soon?" Akira thought to herself, as they walked to school together. Hitomi didn't care what people thought about them, she knew she had too be around Akira.

As they entered the school, Akira saw the Headmaster standing there, "Yamada Akira, can I see you in my office?" He asked, "Yes..." Akira had to let go of Hitomi's hand, "Is..." Hitomi sighed hoping the news isn't bad, "Do you want to know why I asked you in here, Akira?" Akira shook her head, "I need you to tutor, Sato Hitomi. She is falling behind in French. And you are getting Straight A's. Will you tutor her?" He asked, "Yes, sir." Akira stated, "Please send her in." Akira bowed as she walked out, "The headmaster wants to see you." Akira stated as she looked towards Hitomi. She walked into the office, "You wanted to see me, Headmaster?" Hitomi asked, "Yes, I did. I see that you are failing your French class." He stated, Hitomi immediately pouted, "I just don't get it." She mustered, "Well, Yamada Akira agreed to tutor you, starting immediately." Hitomi's eyes immediately struck up with stars, "Now go to class." Hitomi bowed and ran out of the office, but to her dismay, Akira didn't wait for her, or so she thought.

Akira slowly wrapped her arms around Hitomi from behind, Hitomi jumped, in which made her shoulder hit Akira in the jaw, "Oh...Son of a bitch." Akira stated, "Oh my god, Akira. I am so sorry. I..." Hitomi bowed her head, and began to cry, Akira immediately lifted Hitomi's head upward, "Hitomi its fine." Akira smiled, "Come on, lets go too class." Akira stated with a smile. When school was out, "So, where shall we study?" Akira asked, "Well, my parents aren't home. And it would be nice to learn French, in silence. Instead of being made fun of." Hitomi whispered with a pout, "Alright, your house it is." Akira stated, as they walked too Hitomi's house, all Hitomi could think of was kissing Akira. Hitomi took in a deep breath, and oddly enough, Akira was thinking about the same thing.

When at Hitomi's house, they both took of their shoes, and walked up the stairs. "This is my room." Hitomi whispered, "Holy shit! You weren't kidding when you said that you could fit a living room in here." Hitomi pouted, "Oh come on, Hitomi, its gorgeous." Hitomi giggled to Akira's words. Akira pulled her book out of her messenger bag, and Hitomi sat down next too Akira, as she listened too Akira speak, her body began to heat up as she continued to think about kissing Akira. Hitomi was getting bright red in the face. Akira's eyes widened, "Uh...Are you okay?" Akira asked, "Y..Yes." Hitomi whispered, Akira smiled. As she gulped.

Akira took in a deep breath, as she turned Hitomi's face towards her own. "I've been wanting to do this since we met." Akira whispered, as she leaned in. Her lips pressed up against Hitomi's. Hitomi's eyes were wide, but slowly closed, as she pulled Akira even closer too her. Soon enough, Akira was on top of Hitomi as they continued to make sweet love with their lips. Hitomi pulled Akira even closer to her. Hitomi's body was growing hot, but she slowly pulled away, "Akira..." Hitomi began, "Yes?" Akira asked, "What..." Hitomi shook her head, "Never mind." She mustered, "Hitomi...Will you be mine?" Akira asked, Hitomi immediately blushed, as she nodded, "YES!" She screamed with a squeal. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Present~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Akira! Akira!" Akira snapped out of her day dream, "Gomen..." She mustered, "Good, I am glad I got your attention." The teacher stated, Akira felt a tear roll down her cheek, "I...I can't do this. I can't lose Hitomi..." Akira whispered, but she knew that she needed too. She wanted Hitomi's family too be happy. At any rate. Akira heard the bell. She walked out of the class, and Hitomi was standing there with the biggest smile on her face, but soon the smile faded away, "Akira...What's wrong?" She asked, "We...We need too talk..." Akira whispered.

Hitomi's eyes widen, she hated that sentence, those words were the worse thing to hear. "Ab..About?" Hitomi asked, "I just want your family too be happy. Hitomi, I heard what your mother said and...." Akira was cut off, "So what! I love you, Akira! And only you!" Hitomi practically yelled. "I know, and I love you. But...I need..." Akira tried to force the tears away, "But..." Akira sighed, "We need to break up." Akira whispered, Hitomi's face show heartbreak. Hitomi immediately dropped her books, and ran off. Akira turned towards the locker and hit the locker as hard as she could. Before crying hard into the locker. "I...I am so sorry, Hitomi. I am so sorry." Akira whispered, as she slid down, and cried even harder.

"What..What's going on with Hitomi and Akira?" Sachiko asked, "They just broke up." A girl whispered, "Why?!" Sachiko asked, "Because she wanted to make Hitomi's family happy. Even if it meant breaking her heart, as well as Hitomi's heart. You have no clue what that girl has been through. She loves Hitomi so much." The girl whispered. "I feel so bad for her." The girl whispered, "And more so for Hitomi."

Hitomi ran home, then went upstairs. She immediately cried into her pillow. "Why...Why!?" She mumbled into the pillow, she heard a knock at the door, "Who is it?" Hitomi asked, "Its your mother." Hitomi glared, "GO TO HELL!" Hitomi screamed, "I told you." Aki stated, "You have no clue what Akira means too her. But you are so damn blind to true love. And now Hitomi...Well, we are about to see her crumble." Aki then knocked on the door, "Sweetie, can I come in?" Aki asked, "Fine..." Hitomi whispered. Aki slowly opened the door then slammed the door in Amaya's face. "Sweetie..." Aki sat down on Hitomi's bed, and she immediately hugged her father, "Akira...Ended it with me...I can't be without her! I just can't!" Hitomi cried hard into her father's embrace.

"I know, sweetie. But your mother thinks..." Aki was cut off, "Because of my damn mother, she just made the love of my life end things with me! She made me fall to the worse place. And right now, I hate her." Hitomi cried even harder, "I know she knows what best for you. But only you know what's best. And you know that your heart belongs to Akira. I've seen only happiness with you, since you two had gotten together. And with your mother, breaking things up. I want you to hang in there. Because I know. I know that Akira will come around." Aki smiled, as he held Hitomi in his arms. Hitomi was hoping that her father was right. Because the only person that mattered too her, is Akira.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Oct 2012 at 5:42 AM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter III: Enchanted Melodies~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The morning was cloudy, the air was damp. And everyone, well, those who are close to Hitomi and Akira were worried for them both. Chiharu straightened her skirt, as she looked towards Eriko, "Well, another day, of hearing Hitomi cry." Chiharu spat out in disgust, "Chiharu, Hitomi is like our best friend." Eriko mustered, "Yeah, well, its been three fuckin' days. And she needs to get over Akira." Eriko sighed too Chiharu's words, "Chiharu, how would you feel if you and I broke up? Have we not been together for three years? That is how long Akira and Hitomi have been together. They have the same love we have for each other, yet, their love has blossomed into something strong and gorgeous. And ours...Well, it seems that it would never meet their love." Chiharu pulled Eriko into her arms, "Then I guess you are right, we need to be there for Hitomi." Chiharu whispered, Chiharu looked towards Hitomi. Hitomi's were puffy from all of the crying she had done.

"H...Hey." Hitomi's voice cracked, "Hav...Never mind..." Hitomi whispered, "Have we what?" Chiharu asked, "Seen Akira..." Hitomi held back the tears, even speaking Akira's name, broke her heart, "No...I am sorry. She hasn't been to school since...You two broke up." Chiharu stated, and she immediately felt a nudge against her stomach, "Ow!" Chiharu yelped, "Shut up." Eriko stated, "Its fine. I need...To get over her." Hitomi lowered her eyes, then looked towards Akira's ring, that she had given Hitomi on their second year anniversary. Hitomi swallowed her tears away. She slowly walked towards her class. Chiharu and Eriko walked behind her.

All three of them heard murmuring, and Chiharu had enough, "STOP STARING! ITS HARD ENOUGH THAT THE LOVE OF HER LIFE BROKE HER HEART! YOU ALL ARE JUST MAKING IT FUCKING WORSE!!!" Chiharu screamed, Eriko slapped her forehead with the palm of her hand, "We will see you after class, Hitomi." Hitomi nodded too Eriko's words. Hitomi took in a deep breath, as she sat down. She looked towards the seat in front of her, and saw that the spot was empty. She sighed, "Hitomi." Hitomi looked up too the teacher, "Are you alright?" She asked, "Hai...Hai Sensai." She whispered. The female teacher began the lesson, she couldn't help but feel bad for Hitomi, she knew that Hitomi and Akira had been close for three years. And seeing her like this, broke even her heart. Hitomi answered the questions, as all she could think of was Akira. She didn't understand why her mother would step in like that.

She heard the bell ring, and then saw Ryuu walk in, "Gomen. I am here for Akira's homework." Ryuu stated, "How is she doing?" Ryuu sighed, "Not well. I've never seen her like this. Well, once before. But this is far worse. She can't stop crying..." Ryuu whispered, "I am not sure, if she'll ever bounce back. I mean, she has never been this upset before. Surely, when Kaori passed away, she was upset. But when she..." Ryuu saw Hitomi sitting there, "I'll talk to you later, Sensai. And thank you for Akira's homework." Ryuu walked out of the room, with a sigh, "How bad is it, Ryuu?" Megumi asked, "Very bad." Ryuu replied.

Megumi and Ryuu walked away hand in hand. "I have to say this, I hate Hitomi's mother, you are probably wondering why..." Ryuu was cut off, "I already know. Akira broke it off, because Hitomi's mother is too shallow and closed minded. It is all over the school." Megumi whispered, "Yeah, I know. Hitomi didn't deserve that. Nor did Akira need to hear Hitomi's mother speak like that." Ryuu stated, "Yeah, I know. But your sister is strong, is she not?" Megumi asked, "Yes, but not that strong. Her heart belongs too Hitomi." Ryuu whispered. Ryuu and Megumi walked too their class.

Hitomi wanted the day to end, as she walked too class, she overheard two girls. And who else? Sachiko and Jun. "I can finally have a chance with Akira!" Sachiko exclaimed, "Sachiko..." Jun tugged on Sachiko's blazer, "Oh..." Hitomi walked over too Sachiko, "Take her! I don't give a damn! She broke my damn heart, and yet, you have the fucking balls to say that! You are so unbelievable stupid! You have no fucking clue what Akira means too me. She is my damn life. You know what. I am not giving up on her. And if you want her, then you'll have to fucking forget it. Because her and I will be together again." Hitomi spat out in an angered tone, then turned away. "Yeah, Sachiko, you should so, think before speaking." Jun stated.

"What is her problem?! They broke up. And as I see it, Akira is free and is on the market. Who cares? Hitomi didn't make her happy." Hitomi heard the words, and she felt the tears roll down her cheeks, as she walked towards her final class for the day. "Sachiko...Akira still loves Hitomi. I know it, because she hasn't been to school since her and Hitomi broke up." Sachiko shrugged, "How do you know? She could be sick." Sachiko replied, "You are a bitch, Sachiko." Jun stated, "Why is she a bitch?" Jun slowly turned around and saw Daisuke, "Hey baby." Jun stated before leaning upward and kissing her boyfriend, "And Sachiko is a bitch because she wants Akira, after her and Hitomi broke up." Jun mustered, "That is a bitchy move. You don't get it, do you? You have been here for how long? A month. Akira and Hitomi are Juniors. They have been together since they were Freshmen. Hitomi broke Akira from the spell from when Kaori passed away. Hitomi is the reason, Akira is so happy now." Daisuke stated, "And yet, you are so careless of other's feelings, and don't see what is right in front of you. Akira is off the market. And always will be. Surely she is a huge flirt." Daisuke chuckled.

"And she has kissed a few girls, just on the neck. But for Akira it, means nothing. Because whose bed is she in at night? Hitomi's." Daisuke stated, "Wait...They go to bed together even on a school night?" Daisuke laughed at Sachiko's question, "Yes. She does. Hitomi and Akira have been so close since they met. Well, again. You see. I've been in the same schools as Akira. And Hitomi moved away. Then she came back for her Freshmen year. And Akira, well, she knew Hitomi was. But was so hurt when Kaori had passed away. Sachiko, you are a very rude young lady. If Jun and I broke up, I sure as hell wouldn't be thinking about boiking another girl. That is just fucked up." Daisuke wrapped his arm around Jun's shoulder, "Later." Daisuke stated, as he walked Jun too class.

Sachiko sighed, as she shut her locker, "Why the sad face?" Hiroshi asked, "Oh. Hey." Sachiko whispered, "Do you like someone or something?" Hiroshi asked, "Y...Yes." Sachiko whispered, "Akira, huh?" Sachiko nodded, "Look, Sachiko. You are not going to get with her. Her heart belongs too Hitomi's and only Hitomi's." Hiroshi sighed after the statement, "Then why in the hell did they break up!?" Sachiko asked, "Because everyone breaks up. Give it time, they will be back together." Hiroshi smirked, "Besides, you can always be with someone else." He stated, "Oh yeah? Who?" Sachiko asked, "Me." Hiroshi whispered, Sachiko blushed, "Are you asking me out?" Sachiko asked, "Yes." Hiroshi stated, "Then...I am yours'!" Sachiko stated. Hiroshi took Sachiko's hand in his, and walked her to class.

After the final bell rang, Hitomi walked out of the school, her eyes filled with sorrow. She looked towards the parking lot, and didn't see Akira's car or motorcycle. "I miss her..." Hitomi thought, "Hitomi, did you need a ride?" Chiharu asked, "N..No, I'm fine." Hitomi whispered. "I need to be alone." Hitomi walked away, and walked towards her home. "What did I do wrong?" She asked herself, "Why did my mother have to end things with someone I have been truly in love with?!" Hitomi asked herself with an angered tone, "I hate her..." Hitomi sighed, as she just shook her head. Hitomi was home about thirty minutes later. She immediately walked into her house, and took off her shoes. And went up too her room.

Aki and Amaya looked at their daughter, "You have some stupid ways of doing things, Amaya. Our daughter is heartbroken, she won't even speak during dinner. She won't even look at you. I hope you understand that Akira was the one." Aki sighed, and shook his head, "She'll get over it." Aki chuckled too Amaya's statement, "Yeah, when she is dead." Aki walked away, "If she kills herself, that is on your hands. I hope you can bare it, Amaya." Aki sighed, "Please..Akira stop thinking about my fucked up wife, and take back Hitomi."

Hitomi was in her room, and hit play on her stereo, and heard Kotoko's "Light My Fire", Hitomi walked too her stereo and ripped out the CD, and threw the CD against the wall. She watched the CD shatter. She closed her eyes, and saw her and Akira in a crowd of thousands. She tried to smile, but another memory she wanted to forget.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Two Years Ago~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hitomi!" Akira yelled out, Hitomi stopped, "Akira?!" Hitomi ran towards her girlfriend, though they had been only dating three months. Hitomi had fallen head over heels for Akira, "What is it?" Hitomi asked, "Well, I got two front row tickets to a Kotoko Concert. And seeing we are dating...I was wondering..." Akira was cut off, "YES!" Akira grinned that was easy." Akira smirked, "Always, its with you." Hitomi bit on her bottom lip, and felt her cheeks heat up. "You like to blush around me." Akira chuckled, "Oh shut up." Hitomi replied, as she felt Akira's lips against her own, Hitomi immediately kissed Akira back, "And you love to kiss me." Hitomi whispered.

Akira took Hitomi's hand, and walked towards her motorcycle, "Well, we need to get going, so we can get our t-shirts, and all that jazz." Akira stated, and handed Hitomi her helmet. Akira got on her Kawaski Ninja, and slipped her helmet on, as she helped Hitomi on her motorcyle. Hitomi was already in her helmet, as she now gripped Akira's waist, "Alright, I am ready, baby." Hitomi stated, Akira smiled, as she revved her motorcycle and took off. Hitomi loved being close too Akira, she didn't care how they were close, she just knew she needed to be around Akira. She leaned her head up against Akira's back. Akira smiled, as she let her hand rest against Hitomi's arm. She couldn't stand being away from Hitomi for even a minute.

An hour had passed, and they were at the concert hall, Hitomi got off the motorcycle first, then Akira followed. "Mmm, I don't know why, but you have sexy helmet hair." Hitomi stated, as she leaned up and kissed Akira softly, "Well, aw, shucks baby." Akira stated as she then kissed Hitomi again. Akira took Hitomi's hand and walked into the concert hall, "Which t-shirt do you want?" Akira asked, "Hmmm. OH! That one!" Hitomi giggled, as she now had her arms wrapped around Akira's arm, and her head was leaning against Akira's arm. Akira smiled, "Two please." The male smiled, "You two make a very interesting couple, but very cute." Hitomi giggled into Akira's arm, as she blushed bright red.

Akira and Hitomi went and got into their seats. "Damn! We are up close and personal!" Hitomi exclaimed, "I did tell you that we had front row seats." Akira chuckled, "I know...But holy shit!" Hitomi exclaimed, Akira chuckled then smiled. When Kotoko got onto stage, everyone cheered. Hitomi was already squealing. Akira smiled, as she looked towards Hitomi. After about three hours, Kotoko decided to end the concert with "Light My Fire". Hitomi soon felt Akira's arms from behind. She leaned into her lover's arms. She loved the warmth that Akira gave her. They were singing along too the song. "I love you, Hitomi." Akira whispered into Hitomi's ear, Hitomi felt her heart drop into the put of her stomach, "You do?" Hitomi asked, "Yes." Akira replied. Hitomi immediately turned around, and kissed Akira on the lips, leaving a sweet and passionately kiss behind, "I love you too, Akira." Hitomi replied........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Present~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hitomi looked towards the CD, as she sighed, "I can't lose her for good..." Hitomi mustered, "And I..." Hitomi chuckled, "I am glad that I ended up getting two of the same CDs, "Be prepared, Akira. You'll be mine again." Hitomi walked towards her window, and looked down, she saw someone wearing the school's uniform. The person was also in a beanie and had a black scarf on, "Akira..." Hitomi whispered. Her hues never left the figure that just stood there for a moment, then she watched the person walk away. "Akira....Was that you?" Hitomi mustered to herself.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Oct 2012 at 5:55 AM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter IV: Ignorance Is Bliss~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akira slowly walked away from Hitomi's house, "I have to be the world's biggest stalker. But...I can't just stay away from her..." Akira whispered. As she took in a deep breath, "And why in the hell is it so cold in September?" She asked, as she moved her scarf a little more around her neck, "I need to go to school from now on. I have to see Hitomi. I am so damn lame. I break up with her, to please her damn stuck up mother, and in the end. I am stalking her. Someone needs to stamp creep on my forehead." Akira mustered, "Excuse me?" She heard a male voice behind her, "Oh, sorry. Just talking to myself." She whispered, "Ah, why are you in your school uniform?" The male asked, "Pssh, honestly, I have no clue." Akira mustered, but she had to have some manly voice, to what the male said next, "Well, my daughter would love to go out with a handsome guy such as yourself."

Akira stopped in her tracks and let the male walk passed her, "What in the hell?" She asked herself, then rolled her eyes. "Sure, I would love for your daughter to fuck me, and see I have tits." Akira chuckled softly, as she walked towards her house. She slowly walked in, and unwrapped the scarf from her neck, "Mom, dad. I am home." She stated, "Where the hell have you been?" Katsumi asked, "Mom, chill. I went to see..." She was cut off, "You need to just grow a pair sis, and get back with Hitomi already." Katsumi was shocked to what Ryuu stated, "You and her broke up?! What the hell?! Why?" But before Akira could answer, Ryuu spoke up for her, "Because Hitomi's mother is a dumb bitch, that is so closed minded, she said dyke, referring too Akira. And Akira overheard her, and she ended things with Hitomi." Ryuu sighed, "Thanks bro. I am so grateful of you speaking for me." Akira rolled her eyes, "Anytime sis." Ryuu stated as he walked away, pulling his tie down slowly.

"Well, how can we help you get Hitomi back?" Katsumi asked, "Mom, not to be mean, I don't think we should make this a family affair." Akira stated, as she heard her father walk in, "Hachiro, sweetie, Akira is distressed." Katsumi stated, "Thanks mom." Akira mustered, "Why? What happened?" Hachiro asked, "Her and Hitomi broke up." Akira sighed to her mother's words, "Mom, you are making this so much easier for me." Akira stated, as she walked towards her room, "Akira." Akira then stopped to her father calling her, "We will help you mend. But don't let her go. It'll be the worse mistake of your life." Hachiro stated, Akira nodded, as she walked into her room.

Ryuu was laying in his bed, looking at a picture of Megumi, but also a picture of his male friend, Kenta. He sighed softly, "Who do I pick? Megumi, my girlfriend of two years? Or Kenta, a friend I've had since first grade...." Ryuu sighed once again, "I love Megumi. But I want something new. We haven't even had sex yet. I am going to die a virgin!" Ryuu stated a little louder than a whisper, but thankfully no one heard. Ryuu then looked over too a picture of the family, "How did Akira keep such a long relationship? I mean shit, she gets some like every night. And...Well, I am still a hopeless virgin. My life sucks." Ryuu chuckled to his words, he slowly sat up and looked out his window, trying to figure out what to do. Be with Megumi or end things and get with Kenta. Or be with both without them knowing of each other. Make things seem like he had ended things with Megumi, but truly was still with her.

"God...I am a whore." Ryuu slowly stood, as he walked out of his bedroom, and walked towards his sister's, and knocked on the door. But she didn't open, "Sis, I'm coming in." Ryuu slowly turned the handle, and rolled his eyes to his sister jamming out. He waved towards her, Akira immediately took off her headphones, "Yes?" She asked, "Can I ask you something?" Ryuu asked, "Uh, didn't you just ask me something?" She asked, as she laughed, "Smart ass." Ryuu sighed, "Rather be a smart ass, than a dumb ass. Alright, what's up?" Akira asked, as she watched Ryuu sit down on her bed, "I am conflicted on what I feel." Akira now was sitting next to him, "Alright go on." Akira whispered. "I love Megumi. I do. But I think I like Kenta." Ryuu whispered.

"Well, no shit." Akira stated, as she smiled warmly, "Look, Ryuu, you need to be with whoever makes you the happiest. You blush when Kenta is around. And just smile when you are with Megumi. Surely, you may want to play the field. And try a new thing. But your going to hurt someone along the road." Akira stated, "Like you hurt, Hitomi?" Ryuu asked, Akira immediately looked away, "Like I hurt Hitomi..." Akira mustered as she tried to keep her tears at bay, "I guess I can go on break with Megumi and try to be with Kenta. But what if I fall in love with him?" Akira smiled, "Then its a permanent break up with Megumi. And you stay with Kenta." Akira stated, "Is it a permanent break up with you and Hitomi?" Ryuu asked, Akira lowered her head, "I..I don't know..."

Ryuu slowly stood, and walked towards Akira's door, "Sis, if you are so good at giving advice about love. Maybe you need to take your own advice, and get back with someone that makes you happy." Ryuu stated as he walked out of the bedroom. Ryuu walked towards the kitchen and got a drink of water, with every gulp. His adam apple went up and down, "What to do?" He asked himself. He looked out the kitchen window, trying to figure what he does from here, "Another day of school, and I need to do something." Ryuu mustered, he looked at the clock, and took in a deep breath. Ryuu then went to bed, and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Next Day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryuu had gotten up and ready within thirty minutes. He made his way to school, he saw Megumi with a big smile on her face, "You're not going to be happy for long." He whispered, he walked over towards Megumi, "There you are baby!" Megumi exclaimed with happiness in her voice, "Is Akira not coming to school again?" Megumi asked, "No." Ryuu simply replied, "Megumi, can we talk?" Ryuu asked, "Sure baby." Megumi replied, "You know I love you right?" He asked, "Of course." Megumi said with that sparkle in her eyes, "Well, I like someone else at the same time. And I know...I feel like I am cheating, because my heart lusts for another." Ryuu whispered, "S...So..Wh..At does this mean?" Megumi knew very well what he was going to say now, and her heart was already cracking.

"We should go on a break. We are not breaking up. I just need to figure out on who I should be with. Megumi..." Ryuu saw that Megumi was looking up at him with tears, "Please...Megumi don't cry. Please." Ryuu whispered, as he wiped the tears away. Ryuu sighed, as he walked away. "God...I am a monster. I should just stay with Megumi. My feelings for Kenta will fade away soon. I know it!" He thought to himself. Ryuu then saw Kenta walking down the hallway. Ryuu immediately smiled, "Hey, Ryuu!" Kenta stated as he walked over too him, "Why...Why do you look like someone ran over your dog?" He asked, "Because I just ended things, well, went on break from Megumi." Ryuu whispered, "Wait, why?" Kenta asked, "Because...I like you."

Kenta chuckled, "Well, I guess..." Kenta stopped himself, and grabbed Ryuu's tie and pulled him close and immediately kissed Ryuu on the lips. Everyone literally stopped, and stared at the two males, "I like you too, Ryuu." Kenta stated, with a warm smile. "Come on, walk me to class." Kenta stated as he was still smiling. Then walked together hand in hand, and Megumi's heart just broke even more, "A..A guy?" She asked herself. "Wow. I guess the twins are nothing but heartbreakers." Chiharu stated, "Shut up, Chiharu." Megumi stormed away from Chiharu. "Ugh so drama." She whispered, "I can't stand it!" Chiharu went to her class.

Megumi never thought in a million years that Ryuu would be gay or bi. Megumi listened to the teacher go on and on and on about the lesson. But honestly, all she could think about was Ryuu. And now how Hitomi felt when Akira ended things with her. But that was for good, and this was just a break, right? Megumi sighed, as she adjusted her tie. When she heard the bell ring, she was usually happy to leave the class, because Ryuu was usually was there to take her to the next class, but this time, she had no such luck. Megumi saw Ryuu and Kenta together, holding each other's hands. She just shook her head. Megumi just wanted to leave, and never come back. She then overheard Hitomi talking to Chiharu.

"Are you sure that was Akira?" Chiharu asked, "Yes, I am sure." Hitomi replied, "Okay, that doesn't have stalker written all over her forehead." Chiharu stated, "Come on, Hitomi. I think you just want it too be Akira, so you can say that she is watching over you." Chiharu stated, "I so second that." Eriko stated as she ended up to butt in on the conversation, "Listen, I know for a...." Hitomi was cut off, "It was Akira." Megumi mustered, "I overheard her talking to her brother one day. She has been watching out for you." Megumi whispered, "Proof!" Hitomi squealed, "Yeah, well, is she with you? Uh no. Hitomi face the facts. She is watching you, to make sure you don't end up with anyone else. And she gets to hook up behind your back. It happens all the time." Chiharu stated, "Well, if it is her, then you need to stop her the next time you see her. And ask her what the hell is up." Eriko whispered, "Now, I second that." Chiharu chuckled.

Hitomi looked towards Megumi, "Are you okay?" Hitomi asked as her smile literally changed to a frown. "No...Ryuu and I are on break." Megumi whispered, "And I never thought the person he liked was a guy..." Megumi mustered, "Eh, I think its a phase, to be honest. I am sorry, Megumi. But he wanted to try something new, but I have a strong feeling that he'll come back too you." Hitomi stated reassuringly. Megumi smiled briefly, "I hope she is right." Megumi thought. Hitomi grabbed her bag and headed for the exit. Megumi did the same. Time to go home.

Ryuu invited Kenta over. And of course instead of doing homework. They were on the bed making out. Kenta was moaning into the kiss. He then slowly broke away from the kiss, "So, tell me what made you change your mind?" Kenta asked with a shy smile, "I just wanted to try something new. And I've liked you for a very long time." Ryuu stated. Kenta smiled, "Ryuu, you know that we can't be together right?" Kenta asked, "What? Why?" Kenta chuckled, "I like to have sex, and that's it. I get bored in relationships. I do find you ever so attractive. But I can't just be with one guy." Kenta stated, then saw Ryuu's features change, "Ryuu. You should know how I am." Kenta stated, "And I thought I could tame you." Ryuu whispered.

"No one can tame me." Kenta winked. "Besides, all we do would be having sex. And believe me. I can go for a long time. But Ryuu, you need something that'll last forever. And I've seen you with Megumi. You are happy. With me, its a little harmless boy crush." Kenta smiled, "Now go get her back." Kenta stood and kissed Ryuu again, and let their tongues dance. "I'll see you at school Monday." Kenta stated and walked out of Ryuu's bedroom. Of course at the same time, Akira was just getting up from her nap, she was shirtless and was in her boxers, "Oh god..." Akira whispered, Kenta chuckled, "If you didn't have tits, you would make a really hot guy." Kenta winked and walked passed her. "That was so embarrassing." Akira whispered.

Ryuu was sitting on his bed shirtless, as Akira walked in, "Dear god! Put on some damn clothes, Akira!" Akira chuckled, "Alright, but just answer me this, are you okay?" Akira asked, "No. Not really. I've made a huge mistake." Ryuu whispered, Akira walked away, and slipped on a shirt that was left by Hitomi, and put on some shorts then walked back into Ryuu's room, "Yeah, you wanted it to be over with Hitomi. And yet you are wearing her shirt." Akira's eyes widen, "This is her shirt? I...I didn't notice." Akira turned as her cheeks grew hot, "Yeah." Ryuu sighed, "What is the mistake you made?" She asked, "I ended things with Megumi, and I realize I was a fool." Ryuu fell back on his bed, with his right knee up, "Bro, there is only one situation. Get her back." Akira stated with a smile, "And there is only one situation for you. Get her back." Ryuu stated, Akira slowly stood. "I can't..." Akira whispered as she walked out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Cometh Monday~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryuu rushed out of the house after he was dress. Akira was little behind him, "You are actually going to school?" Katsumi asked, "Yeah, I need too. As much as life sucks. I need to get my grades up. Surely, I still have A's. Well, I guess I could stay home. Eh, what the hell. I need to go to school." Akira laughed and walked out of the house. Ryuu was running awfully fast. Ryuu stopped at the door to catch his breath, "Damn...Went to fast..I can't breathe." He whispered, as he walked into the school. Chiharu bumped into him, "You are so mean." She pouted, "Why am I mean?" Ryuu asked, "Because you ended things with Megumi. Thats okay, I think she is okay now." Chiharu winked and walked away, "What did she mean by that?" Ryuu thought.

His eyes widen as he saw Megumi kissing, Yoichi. "No...I was too late." Ryuu mustered. Ryuu let his right hand rise to his face, as he features slowly changed to show that he was now crying. People were walking by, as they saw a male crying. Akira by this time had caught up with her brother, and everyone stopped, "Yeahhhh, I am back. Now shoo shoo." Akira looked at her brother, "Ryuu...What's wrong?" She asked, but before she let him answer she happen too look up and see Megumi with Yoichi. "Well. I never saw that coming..." Akira whispered, "I am going home..." Ryuu mustered, "No, no. Don't do what I did. Instead of facing the hurt head on. I ran away like a coward. There is a chance that you two can get back together." Akira whispered. Ryuu turned and looked at his sister, with tears still rolling down his cheeks, "Will you help me?" He asked.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Oct 2012 at 7:20 AM
WARNING: This next post as a very strong and gory action sequence. And sadly, it'll be censored here. But all of the post will be located on my Live Journal. Sorry in advance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter V: Love Is Worth Fighting For~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryuu just stared at Megumi and Yoichi. "W...Why was I too late?" He thought to himself, Akira sighed, as she looked towards her brother, "Alright, I'll help you out. On one condition." Akira stated, "You have too do one thing for me." Akira whispered, "What?" He asked, "Help me with Hitomi." She smiled, then looked away. She saw Sachiko, "Dear god..." She whispered, "Oh my god! Oh my god! You are back." Sachiko ran over too Akira, "Now we can be together, and I can still have Hiroshi!" Sachiko squealed, "This has awkward written all over it." Akira stated, and Sachiko began to pout, "Pwease!" Sachiko batted her eyelashes. "Uh..." Akira didn't know what to say, this girl was just too freaky, "Leave her alone." Ryuu stated, and walked away with Akira.

"She is a little...Creepy." Ryuu whispered, "Yes, I got that, when she wants to be with me and Hiroshi. And not too mention, she was piercing the shit out of my soul just by looking into my eyes. She scares me." Akira whispered then stopped as she saw Hitomi. Akira swallowed hard. "She...She is so beautiful." Akira mustered, "Then go talk to her." Ryuu whispered, "No. I have a better idea." Akira grinned, "When you do that, you scare me." Ryuu chuckled, "Alright, lets go too class." Akira laughed, as she went to her first class. she looked over towards Sachiko that was a row over. "..." Akira tried to look away, but all she could see was that freaky face staring right at her.

"I am genuinely scare right now." She thought. Akira then heard her name be called from the teacher, "Akira, good too see you back in class. Now, seeing you've been gone. Can you answer the question that is on the board?" The female teacher asked, Akira of course being cocky as usual, she snickered, "Yes, easy. It's the number before four, and the number after two. Three is the answer." Akira grinned, "And yes, if you weren't such a bright student, I would slap you. But that is the correct answer." The teacher smirked, as she began to write out more. Akira looked at the Sachiko in the corner of her eye. Akira took a deep breath, "Oh...Someone please help me..." Akira thought.

As she heard the bell ring, she began to walk out of the classroom. And Sachiko immediately locked onto Akira's arm, "Holy shit. What the hell are you doing?!" Akira asked in now an angered tone, but as soon as people saw Akira and Sachiko walk out of the room. Everyone began to mummer that they were together. And when Hitomi saw this, her heart broke into a million pieces. "She...She already moved on." Hitomi took in a deep breath, and tried to hide the pain. She didn't know what to say or do for that matter. Hitomi turned on her heel and walked towards her next class.

Akira was beyond pissed, "Listen, you dumb bitch. I do not want to be with you. There is ONLY one girl I want to be with you, and your name is NOT Hitomi. So, get over it. Go fuck your boyfriend, and leave me the hell alone. Seriously, Sachiko. I thought we could be friends. Because you seemed like you would be an awesome friend. But you are nothing but a pathetic bitch. That'll destroy everything. I heard what you said, and what Hitomi had too overhear. I broke up with her, because I wanted to please her mother. But guess what? My heart belongs too her, and always belong to her. So, please, do me a favor. If you want to be friends, then be my friend. Otherwise, leave me the hell alone." Akira stormed off, and head to her next class, she was pretty damn pissed now.

"Ouch, score one for the home team!" Chiharu cheered then giggled, "You shut the hell up! I'll get Akira. You watch." Sachiko grinned, "Okay that scared even me." Eriko stated as she watched Sachiko leave, "Babe. Sachiko is one creepy girl." Eriko mustered, "You don't have to tell me twice." Chiharu mustered, then grabbed Eriko's hand, and walked towards their next class. Akira gulped as she saw Hitomi sitting her normal seat. Akira slowly walked towards her normal seat, then sat down. She slowly turned around, "Just don't." Hitomi whispered, "Hitomi..." Akira whispered, "I see you have moved on. So, I, too, am walking away, Akira. I can't keep doing this with you. We made love, and the next day, you end it with me. Do you know how bad that hurt me? Do you know how bad, I just wanted to watch the blood pour from my wrists? Akira, you have no clue how bad you have made me feel. Then I see you with Sachiko. She is nothing but a nasty trailer trash whore. And if that is what you want. Then I can't stop you. I am sorry Akira..." Hitomi stated, as she looked out the window. "God I am going to kill, Sachiko!" Akira though to herself.

Akira looked ahead towards the teacher, Chiharu, being the observant one she is. She saw that Akira was hurt. Chiharu then realize that Akira was now realizing she had made a mistake. And she wanted to ask Akira what she will do. But they were in class, so she kept her mouth shut, and listened to the teacher. She hated seeing Hitomi hurt, and now she hated seeing Akira hurt, "Why must I care so much?" Chiharu asked herself, "What was that, Chiharu?" Chiharu's eyes widen, "Nothing, Sensai." Chiharu mumbled. Chiharu looked once more at Akira. Akira's hues were looking at the paper, as she sighed, "I have to win her back." She thought. Once the bell rang, Hitomi stood up and immediately walked out of the classroom, and headed home. "Great!" Akira said aloud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Inside Hitomi's Home~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hitomi slammed the door behind her, "Sweetie, your home." Aki stated, "Yeah, well, why bother anymore?!" Hitomi asked, "Akira moved on! I knew there was a reason she wasn't coming too school. But I didn't think that was the damn reason." Immediately after that statement, Hitomi slid down the wall, and began to cry, "I love her so much, dad." Aki walked over to her, and knelt down before her. He pulled his daughter into his arms, "There there. Hitomi, sometimes you have to let something go, and if it doesn't come back too you, then it never was meant to be. But if it does, then you two were just two doves waiting to meet." Aki whispered, "Does it count that I still hate my mother?!" Hitomi asked angrily.

"Well, why do you hate your mother?" Aki asked, "Because if she didn't fucking interfere, Akira and I would still be together." Hitomi stated, Aki smiled, "Well, I know you have had a lot of bad news. And here comes more. Hitomi, your mother and I decided to separate. We are not getting a divorce. But we are splitting up. And you can either live with me. Or her. Just know that if you and Akira do get back together. She'll always be welcomed here." Aki whispered, "Thanks dad. Hey dad, do you think I can go out?" Hitomi asked, "Of course, just be back before ten. It is after all a school night." Aki stood, and helped Hitomi up then helped her with her coat.

Amaya walked in, as Hitomi was leaving, "Am I a bad mother?" Amaya asked, "No. Just a closed minded bitch." Aki stated, "You know, honestly, I love Akira. She is such an amazing young lady. I just thought, Hitomi should be with a male, not a female. But I am the one who was blind too see that, Akira actually made Hitomi ever so happy. I wish I could back in time, and change things." Amaya whispered, "You still could, Amaya. But in your own house. And get to know Akira. Seriously." Aki stated, as he walked away.

Hitomi took in a deep breath as she walked outside, "I just need some fresh air. And too be alone away from all of the damn drama." Hitomi thought too herself. She walked slowly. She just wanted a moment alone. She wanted to daydream of Akira, with no interruptions, "I really think...Sachiko has issues. Why would Akira choose her over me?" Hitomi asked herself, then sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Elsewhere~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Megumi! Megumi!" Akira yelled out, Megumi stopped as she looked towards Akira, "I never thought the famous Akira would come back too school." Megumi stated with a giggle, "Yeah, well, you know me. Always a trooper." Akira smirked, "I have to ask you one thing. You are seriously not with Yoichi, are you?" Akira asked, once again Megumi giggled, "No. Yoichi is gay." Megumi smiled, "I wanted to make Ryuu jealous. And boy, did it ever work." Akira was shocked, not at the making Ryuu jealous, but the other part. Yoichi being gay, "Seriously? He is gay? I would had never guessed to be honest." Megumi smirked, "I thought all homosexuals had a gaydar?" Megumi asked, "Yeah well, mine must be broken."

"Megumi, do you still love my brother?" Akira asked, Megumi began to cry on the spot, "Of course I do. Ryuu and I have been together for two years! Two fucking years! And he decides to end things to go be with a guy. How was I supposed to feel, Akira?!" Megumi asked with just a hint of anger in her tone, "Megumi, Ryuu is in love with you. And too my understandings, you two were on a break. Ryuu is head over heels in love with you, Megumi. That has yet to change. And it never will change. Of course he was a dumb ass, and tried another side of life. But I can tell you, it was the biggest mistake of his life." Akira whispered, "Oh, and how would you know?" Megumi asked. Right after she asked, she saw Ryuu, "Because it was. I love you Megumi. And I always will. I am sorry for breaking your heart. But it broke mine as well." Ryuu whispered, "Please...Please take me back." Ryuu whispered, Megumi immediately dropped her books, and kissed Ryuu hard.

"Okay...Ow!" Akira whispered, Megumi giggled, "I am sorry. Here." Megumi went nad picked up her books that had fallen on her foot, "Yeah, thanks. Alright, you two good?" Akira asked, as she saw them hugging, "Hey, can I get a favor from you, Megumi?" Akira asked, "Sure, anything." Megumi smiled, "Can you help me get Hitomi back?" Akira asked, Megumi giggled, more like a squeal with a quick nod. Akira discussed what she wanted to be done.

Things would be simple. Megumi would write what seemed like a harmless, secret admirer letter. And give the letter to Hitomi. And make Hitomi read the letter. And all Megumi had too do after that, was convince Hitomi to meet the said, admirer. And at this point Akira was hoping that this would work, because she needed to get Hitomi back. Because she was dying without her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Back To Hitomi~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh god. Where am I?" Hitomi asked herself, "I could ask the same thing. What is a sweet thing like yourself, doing out here all alone?" A male echoed the cold crisp air, "Nothing. I just wanted to find my way home." Hitomi stated, "Well, I can give you a little home here." Another male voice now echoed the air, "Look, I don't want any trouble." Hitomi whispered, "And we are looking for a good time." Another male voice stated, Hitomi now looked around, and saw about five guys, about to gang up on her. Hitomi took in a deep breath, "Please...Please leave me alone." Hitomi begged.

"Look guys, she is begging like a damn dog. Mmm, I love my girls to fight." A male stated, "Please..." Hitomi whispered, as she was backing up, she tripped over a soda can. One male looked up her skirt, "Mmm, mmm." He whispered. Immediately, Hitomi looked and saw a figure in the dark, when they were getting closer, they heard something, "Hey who is there?" A male asked. "Close your eyes." A soft female voice said too Hitomi.

**CENSORSHIP**

"Okay you can open them." The female stated, Hitomi slowly opened her eyes. She saw the men, all of the dead. And she saw the Katana, the tip was still dripping blood. Her eyes widen as she saw the female stagger a little bit. This female was gorgeous, she had long flowing black hair. But Hitomi never got to see her face, "I will be leaving now." The female whispered, "Wait, can I get your name?" Hitomi asked, "You already know who I am." The female smiled, Hitomi heard a sound come from behind her. But when she looked forward, the female was gone, "Who was that?" She asked herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Next Day At School~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the hell....Are you sure you want to go too school, Akira?" Ryuu asked, Akira groaned in pain, "I have too." She whispered, "You got hurt. You are lucky that our mother was a nurse. Well, still is. Whatever you get what I mean." Ryuu stated, "I have to go too school, Ryuu." Akira stated. Akira stood up straight, through much difficulty. She walked to school with Ryuu. With every step hurting her more and more. Ryuu sighed softly, as he walked into the school with his sister. "Baby!" Megumi exclaimed, but when she looked at Akira, she could see something was wrong, "Are you okay?" She asked looking at Akira, "Yeah, just...Slept really wrong last night." Akira smiled, "Do you have the letter?" Akira asked, "Yes. Now get your ass to the roof." Megumi giggled.

"And you think it was Akira?" Chiharu asked, "Yes! I know for a fact it was. She would be the only one that would protect me as much as this female did." Hitomi replied, "Okay, then the only thing to do is see if she is hurt. And if she is. Then you were right." Chiharu stated. "I will find..." Hitomi was cut off, "Hitomi, here. I got this letter to give too you." Megumi stated, Hitomi immediately opened the letter, "Oh look. Someone has a crush on me." Hitomi scoffed, "Why should they even bother?" Hitomi asked, "Look girls. She..." Hitomi stopped, "She, how can you tell?" Eriko asked, "Because of how the letter was written. Totally girl writing." Hitomi stated, "Well, you should go see her then. I mean you never know. She might be the girl of your dreams." Megumi smiled. "I guess. I'll be back before the first period."

Hitomi made her way up to the roof. She saw what seemed to be a male from behind. The person was wearing a beanie, and a scarf around their neck. "You wanted me up here?" Hitomi asked, "Close your eyes." The person stated, "Excuse me." Hitomi looked at the person, "Please, close your eyes." The person stated, "Alright." Hitomi mustered, the person was now right in front of Hitomi, "I remember when you and I met again. I was beneath a tree, and you hugged me, as I cried. I remember our first kiss. And I even remember when I said I love you for the first time. We were at a Kotoko concert. And I remember that our first time, wasn't even in a bed. But beneath the stars." Akira smiled, "Hitomi you mean the world too me. And I never want to lose you. Ever again."

Akira let her hand raise to the nape of Hitomi's neck. Akira softly pressed her lips against Hitomi's. Hitomi's eyes shot wide, "Akira..." Hitomi thought happily.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Oct 2012 at 2:53 AM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter VI: Sometimes Love Can Be An Obsession~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hitomi felt her body melt into Akira's. Her hands softly rested on Akira's hips then immediately slid up behind Akira's neck. Her eyes were close shut, as her her fingers tangled into Akira's hair. She slowly felt Akira's lips fade away from her own, "Akira..." Hitomi mustered, as she watched Akira collapse to her knees, and her arms were wrapped around Hitomi's waist. "I am so sorry, Hitomi. I never meant to break your heart. I never wanted your mother to win, but I thought if I pleased her, she would eventually like me. I know you hate me, Hitomi. But I can't stand being away from you, its killing me. I feel like someone keeps stabbing me over and over again. And I will never understand the pan I have put you in. Hitomi...I love you. And only you. Please...Forgive me. Please don't hate me." Akira whispered, as she tried to calm herself down.

Hitomi slowly slid down, and cupped Akira's right cheek, "Akira. I could never hate you. I could never love anyone else. You are the only I see. And the only one I care about. Akira, you did hurt me, and broke my heart. But I do understand. I just wish we didn't lose those three weeks. Because the entire time, all I thought about was you. Akira, you complete me. And all I can ask is, will you be mine, and only mine?" Hitomi asked, as she looked into Akira's beautiful blue hues, "Yes." Hitomi blushed to Akira's answer, "But on one condition." Akira stated, "What?" Hitomi asked, "You mark me." Akira whispered.

"What do you mean?" Hitomi asked dumbfounded, "Leave your bite mark on my neck. In the exact spot where you left your mark the first time. And I'll do the same." Akira whispered. Akira then sighed, then a soft moan released from her lips, as she felt Hitomi sink her teeth into her neck, and began to suck softly. Akira gripped Hitomi's arm, as she once again moaned. She slowly felt Hitomi pull away, Akira moved her hand up too where Hitomi left her mark, "Shit! It hurts!" Akira stated with a smirk, as she spoke in a joking way. "And its exactly where you left your mark the first time." Akira winked, she then slowly pulled Hitomi into her arms, Akira let her teeth sink into Hitomi's neck, Hitomi gripped Akira, as she released a moan herself. "Ah, Akira..." Hitomi moaned as she felt Akira suck against her flesh. Akira slowly pulled away, as she smiled.

"Oh, I got an idea." Akira stated, "You should go back into the school, and show the mark that your 'Secret Admirer' left. And tell them that you left your mark on your 'Secret Admirer' and then I'll remove my scarf, and people will realize that you and I are back together." Akira smiled after her statement, Hitomi leaned in and kissed Akira, "Alright, I can do that, 'Secret Admirer'." Hitomi stood up and fixed her skirt, "But you have to walk me to every single class." Hitomi demanded, "Or no sex." Akira pouted, "Ah, come on! Thats not fair!" Akira exclaimed, "Fair for me." Hitomi winked, as she skipped away. "Damn she can be mean." Akira pouted cutely.

Hitomi walked back into the school, she had about five minutes to spare before the first bell, "So!? Who is the lucky girl?!" Chiharu asked, Hitomi lifted her hair just a little bit, to show the mark, "Oh my god. You work fast." Eriko giggled, "Well, don't worry, I marked my secret admirer. I think her and I are going steady now." Hitomi giggled, as she began to walk away, "Wait! Already?! You just met her!" Chiharu exclaimed, "Oh! I am soooo telling Akira!" Chiharu ran towards Akira, "I think you were too late!" Chiharu sighed, "Too late for?" Akira asked, "Hitomi has found someone else." Akira lowered her eyes, to make sure that she looked sad. She slowly removed the scarf, and showed the love bite on her neck, "Wait...Y...Y..You are her secret admirer?!" Chiharu asked.

Hitomi was now with Akira, she slipped beneath Akira's arm, "Yes. How else was I going to get her alone? Not to be mean Chiharu, you can get into people's business, and I really wanted Hitomi alone. And I know that is selfish of me. But what can I say, this girl that I am holding. Is the only girl for me." Akira stated, Hitomi felt her cheeks heat up, "See you later, Chiharu." Hitomi smiled, as she leaned into Akira. Everyone stopped what they were doing, and began to mummer, Akira grinned, "YES HITOMI IS MINE! AND I AM HERS'!! GET THE HELL OVER IT!" Akira yelled, "Baby! You are going to make things embarrassing..." Hitomi whispered. Akira stopped before Hitomi's class.

Akira smiled, then saw Sachiko standing there. Akira sighed, Hitomi looked into the corner of her eye, and saw Sachiko. Hitomi grabbed Akira's tie and brought her close, "Just kiss me." Hitomi whispered, Akira immediately pressed her lips against Hitomi's. Hitomi's arms wrapped around Akira's neck, letting her books fall. She didn't care, she was back in Akira's arms. Their kiss began to heat up, almost immediately. Their tongues were making a sweet tango within their mouths. Akira then heard the bell, she slowly pulled away, "See you after class." Akira stated as she picked up Hitomi's book, and handed them to her. Akira then kissed Hitomi's forehead.

Akira walked past Sachiko, and within her eyes, heartbreak. Hitomi walked into the classroom, where her and Sachiko were in a class together. Hitomi sighed as she looked out the window, she was trying to figure out what she could do for Akira seeing they were now back together. She couldn't believe that Akira was dying without her. In which made Hitomi giggle out loud. Everyone turned and stared at her, "Gomen ne." She mustered, as she began to draw. She wasn't really paying attention too the teacher. She just wanted the class to be over, after all, her and Akira had the next class together.

Sachiko glared at Hitomi, and wrote a note. And slowly passed the note towards Hitomi, "Here." A girl in front of Hitomi handed her the note. Hitomi slowly opened the note, and she read:

"Hitomi,

Leave my girl alone! Akira is mine! And I'll make sure she falls in love with me!"

Hitomi rolled her eyes, and lipped towards Sachiko, "Just go ahead and try." Hitomi winked towards Sachiko. When the bell rang, Hitomi immediately stood, and walked out. Girls blocked Sachiko from getting out. Hitomi smiled as she saw Akira standing there before her, "Hmm, someone is being a little good girl." Hitomi laughed, as she took Akira's hand into her own, and let their fingers intertwine with each other, "You know that Sachiko girl?" Hitomi asked, "Yeah, she is fucking freaky." Akira stated, "She likes you so much, that she is claiming she'll get you too fall in love with her." Hitomi laughed, "Hitomi, I love Sachiko." Akira stated in sarcastic tone. Hitomi nudged Akira, as she leaned into Akira as they walked to their next class.

Akira sat down, and Hitomi sat behind Akira, "Well, its always good to see the most popular girls in good spirits." The teacher stated, "Always!" Akira exclaimed, Hitomi leaned forward, and whispered into Akira's ear, "Do you remember our first time?" Hitomi asked, as she softly rested a kiss on the love bite she placed on Akira, "Of course, I do. We went for a long drive, and found the perfect spot....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The First Time Is Bliss~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Akira, where are we going?" Hitomi asked, as she watched Akira never take her eyes off the street, "You'll see." Akira replied, Akira then felt Hitomi's hand slip into her own, Akira brought Hitomi's hand to her lips, as she laid such a soft kiss upon her flesh, "I love you." Hitomi stated, "And I love you too." Akira replied. Akira smiled as she looked towards Hitomi, she saw her looking at the window, as the scenery continued to change, "She is so beautiful." Akira mustered, her heart was beating so hard, Akira knew that Hitomi was and is the one. And she never wanted to lose her. Akira felt Hitomi's hand squeeze her own.

Akira saw that the place they were going, was empty. She could only grin. "Akira, where are we?" Hitomi asked, she felt the car stop. Akira kept on the lights, and blared some sweet, and slow music. Akira got out of the car, "Come with me." Akira stated, as she opened Hitomi's door, she walked her too the edge of the cliff, "I wish I could give you all of this, Hitomi. But for the time being, let us pretend I have." Akira smiled, Hitomi felt tears fill the rim of her eyes, "What's wrong?" Akira asked, as she heard Hitomi sniffle softly, "You are so amazing too me, Akira. And tonight, this is all ours. And you are all mine. And tonight, I just want to be with you beneath the stars, and moon." Hitomi smiled.

Akira slowly pulled away, and bowed slightly towards Hitomi, "Sato Hitomi, will you give me the honor for a dance?" Akira asked, "Yes of course." Hitomi smiled, as she did a cute curtsy. Akira slowly pulled Hitomi into her arms, with a warm smile. Hitomi slowly leaned into Akira, her left hand rested on Akira's shoulder, and their hands held each other, Akira's free hand was against Hitomi's waist. Hitomi rested her head against Akira's upper chest, as they danced slowly together. Akira just kept Hitomi close to her, Hitomi clung too Akira, as if she would let go, Akira would slip away from her grip, "Akira..." Hitomi whispered, "Hmmm?" Akira whispered beneath her breath, "I am ready." Hitomi stated, she slowly pulled away to look up into Akira's eyes, "I am ready. And I want you to be my first and last." Hitomi stated, "I want you to be my first and last, as well." Hitomi was shocked, "Whoa! I thought..." Hitomi was cut off, "No, we never got too that level. She got too that level with someone else." Akira shrugged her shoulders.

Hitomi took in a deep breath, as she leaned in and kissed Akira ever so softly, "Take me." Hitomi mustered as she kissed Akira a little harder. Her arms wrapped around Akira's neck, as their tongues began to make a sweet dance of their own. Akira wrapped her arms around, Hitomi's small frame. Their bodies were pressed hard against each other....

**CENSORSHIP**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Present~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akira was now beet red, "I knew you would." Hitomi giggled, "Akira, you have given me some of the best memories. And I want to keep making them with you." Hitomi stated. "As do I." Akira stated, they then heard announcement. "Attention all students! There is too be a Halloween Party, and it'll be hosted by the Yamada Twins. You'll be getting invitations, that'll give you an alias, and how you should dress. The Yamada Twins, do not know who or what the others will be dressing as. And nor do they know what they are dressing like. Invitations will be passed out now." Akira chuckled too the announcement, "I am going to kill Ryuu."

Akira had gotten her invite, and she saw that she was one of the Princes. Her name was too be: Tetsuya Yamamoto. Akira chuckled. She then felt her phone buzz, as she saw a text from her brother:

"I am a Prince! My name is, Takumi Yamamoto!"

"That is great, Ryuu! I am a Prince as well. And I'm Tetsuya Yamamoto. You and I got the Prince this year. Yay, twin male Princes! You think I can pull off a manly voice?"

"Sis, you act more like a guy. I think you can."

Akira chuckled, as she looked back, "Hitomi, are you okay?" Akira asked, Hitomi only nodded, "I just hope I end up with you, at this party." Hitomi whispered, and Akira smiled. But she was really worried that Sachiko would end up in her arms. She had to what was the best, and stay away from the psycho.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Oct 2012 at 6:21 AM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter VII: Masquerade Ball From Hell: Part I~~~~~~~~

Ryuu and Akira walked home together, reason for this, is because Akira couldn't see what Hitomi was dressing like, nor could Hitomi see what Akira was going to wear. And Ryuu couldn't see what Megumi was going to be dressed as, "Sis, I am freaking out." Ryuu mustered, "Why?" She asked, "Because what if...We don't get Hitomi and Megumi? And we end up with some psychotic bitch, that has a meltdown episode?" Ryuu asked, and of course Akira busted up laughing. "You know, I am not sure. But if we don't know who our wonderful ladies are, then we should be with some psychotic bitch." Akira stated, as she stopped and saw a huge box on their front porch, "Well, I guess thats it." She mustered.

Akira walked to the box followed by Ryuu, she took out her keys, and cut the tape. She slowly opened the box, and what they saw. Was very elegant clothing. Two full black suits, with a gorgeous silver trim. . "I guess, we know what date this ball is too take place." Akira whispered, as she rummaged through the box, and saw two gorgeous masks. Both were Silver masks with gorgeous detail upon them. However, unlike traditional masks, these were full face. So, no one could see any part of their face. Akira rummaged a little more to find a note:

"Dear Guests Of Honor,

We here at the Takesuka Theatre wish for your presence at the Majestic Ball. Where great wonders shall take place. Within this box is your costumes. That you must wear, and a name that has already bestowed upon you, and your companions. To enter the theatre, you must have proof that you are in deed the person(s) upon this invitation. You must use your alias throughout the night. There is no reason to RSVP. We delight in your company."

Akira smirked, "Oh wow. I feel pretty, and wanted!" She exclaimed with a sarcastic tone, "Wait. What's that?" Ryuu asked, as he pointed to another note. "Uh, let me check." Akira reached in and grabbed the next note:

"Dear Prince Tetsuya and Prince Takumi,

Within this box, you'll see garments of highest honor. You are too wear these to the ball. And when greeted, you'll present yourselves as Royalty. If one wishes of a dance, you shall either oblige or apologize in a Royal type matter. Also, within this box, there are two masks. Tetsuya and Takumi you are both too wear the Silver Full Face Mask. At the end of the night, the twin Princes must find the person that is described in the letter, and give unto them of their fancy. This doesn't include sex, or anything of that nature. Just a date. A little background of the Princes:

Prince Tetsuya, was born before his twin brother, Takumi. Both were smart, and yet, well mannered. They gave unto the kingdom. And they didn't accept any money for taxes, ye, they paid it all. Prince Tetsuya was the more kinder soul. Which in the end embarked a journey of self discovery. Tetsuya later married out of Royal blood, a beautiful woman named Sayuri. Sayuri would soon become a Queen, then later die giving birth to Tetsuya's third child. In which was a daughter, and he named her Sayuri.

Prince Takumi, was born after his twin brother, Tetsuya. Both were smart, and yet, well mannered. They gave unto the kingdom. And they didn't accept any money for taxes, ye, they paid it all. Takumi remained within the walls of the Kingdom, and married a fair maiden, named Yumi. Beautiful and elegant. She too died after giving birth to Takumi's fourth child.

Good luck in finding your wives, and may you have fun."

"Great. It'll be like finding a damn needle in a hay stack. We are fucking screwed." Akira whispered, "And I swear, if Sachiko is Sayuri, I may shoot myself." Akira sighed, "Why in the hell are we the twin Princes? Why couldn't it be some dumb ass?!" Akira asked, "Sis, at least we will look identical. And no one will know who we are. Then again, we might die from the masks. So, yeah. Let us...Yeah, what not." Ryuu sighed, Akira stood, "Well, let us try on our costumes." She stated.

Akira walked towards her bedroom with her costume, and began to put on her costume. She finally put on her mask, "With my blue eyes, I am fucking hot." She smirked. She was wearing a very expensive and elegant black with silver Victorian outfit. Akira walked out, "I feel seriously sexy, here." Akira stated, Ryuu walked out, "The only way they will know the difference is from the masks. We seriously look identical." Ryuu laughed, "I am so damn excited. Do you think they'll play Classical music?" She asked, "Without a doubt." Ryuu stated. "Oh, look we got canes!" Ryuu said with excitement. "Yeah, canes make me excited as well!" Akira laughed.

Ryuu sighed, "I am really worried here, Akira. I don't want to be with anyone but Megumi. Maybe you and I will get lucky. Or maybe we will just get lucky that I end up with Hitomi and you with Megumi. That way they are with us. I really hope that Sayuri isn't played by the psychotic Sachiko. That bitch is way passed obsessed with you. Its sort of freaky. And if she doesn't stop, we can call what she is doing stalking." Ryuu mustered. Ryuu then sighed softly, "Akira, why are we the twins again?"

Akira only shrugged. "I am going to go with the famous answer, I have not a damn clue. And I have to remember to be elegant. And well mannered, so, I can't swear." Akira sighed, "This shall be a long night for the both of us." Akira mustered. She walked towards her room, and looked out the window, "Please...Let Hitomi be Sayuri." She whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Elsewhere~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sachiko and Jun were finally home, when they saw the large box being delivered, "Oh my god! That must be it!" Sachiko ran towards the box, and immediately opened the box. They got the same letter. Sachiko reread her card, she was a woman named Helen. And Jun was a woman named Margaret. "Sheesh! Look at these clothes! They are so beautiful. Could you imagine what the Princes get to wear?!" Jun asked in an excited voice. "Well, you do know the Princes must pick a fair maiden. And I wonder who the Princes are. And they are twins no less." Sachiko giggled, "I hope to goodness gracious, that we find some hunks, and get with them."

"Uh, aren't you with Hiroshi?" Jun asked, "So, what. I want to play the field and maybe I can get a sweet kiss from the beautiful Akira." Sachiko giggled, "Sis, you are too obsessed with that girl, and its sort of creeping me out." Jun whispered. "Well, even if I wasn't. Well, never mind. I will end up with one of the twin Princes. I just know it. I am meant to be with one of them." Sachiko giggled wildly. Jun rolled her eyes, as she looked at her clothing. She sighed, "We have to wear corsets?!" She asked, "Well, yeah, they wore that stuff at the time."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Some Where Else~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chiharu, Eriko, Hitomi and Megumi looked in their box, their dresses were nice. But there were two that stood out the most. Chiharu looked at her card, and saw that she was a woman named Viktoria. And Eriko was a woman named Lillian. Hitomi got a very honored roll, she was the woman named Sayuri. And Megumi was too be Yumi. "Well, I guess I am ready to get my hopes up, and to have a huge let down..." Eriko stated, "Well, at least you don't have too please the damn Princes." Megumi stated, "Uh, we all do. We are courting tonight, remember?" Chiharu asked.

"Yes, I guess. I wonder what roles Ryuu and Akira got." Megumi mustered, "More than likely they are going to try and be courted by the gorgeous Princes. Now, can someone answer me this, why are there only Princes? And no Princesses." Chiharu asked, "Well, I have no clue. I was hoping for some sort of witty answer, but alas, the witty statement has flown out the window." Eriko stated, "Maybe, we are the Princesses, and our Princes are trying to find their Queens." Hitomi stated, "Well, with dresses like these, it'll be hard for them to figure out which one they are too marry." Eriko whispered, "This is very true. I just hope that we aren't the ones that are meant to be alone." Megumi mustered.

"Well, even if we are. I am sure some handsome gent, will love to dance with us." Chiharu chuckled to her own statement, "Can I be a lesbian Princess?" Chiharu asked, and Eriko immediately giggled, "Believe me, I am scared. You know, that Sachiko chick is seriously up Akira's ass, and its quite scary." Megumi stated, "Yeah, I second that." Eriko whispered in agreement, "Yes, I do know this. But Sachiko is nuts. She will do whatever it takes to break Akira and I up. And I will not have it. I lost her once, and I will be damned to lose her again." The girls applauded Hitomi's remarks, "I am sooooo proud. I could cry." Chiharu stated, as she waved her hand over her face. "You are so stupid sometimes, Chiharu." Chiharu threw a pillow at Hitomi's head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Akira and Ryuu~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mom, can I ask you something?" Akira asked Katsumi, "Of course." Akira sighed, "How does a Prince act?' Akira asked, "Oh, god. You and Ryuu get to be Tetsuya and Takemi?" Katsumi asked, "Yes, is that bad?" Akira asked looking at her mother, "Well, you get to have a very eventful evening. However, in the past ten years that this had been going on. The Princes never found their wives. They had all failed, or they have ended up with someone else. I do hope that my charming 'sons' can find their wives tonight." Akira laughed at her mother's statement, "Mother, why have they wait to find Sayuri and Yumi?" Ryuu asked.

Katsumi sighed, "Because most of the time, they just gave up. You have to go through a crowd, and its not easy. You have to dance with a lot of women. Surely, there are men there. But they too are dancing with all of the women that you have to dance with. Ask their names. And what makes it even more difficult? Is that you two are the only ones in the full faced mask. And they too are in masks. But you are so unrecognizable. You see, your father and I did this a long time ago. I was playing Yumi, and he was Takemi. And he never gave up. And we found each other. What the party is about, is Tetsuya and Takemi never lost their faith to find the ones they so passionately loved. And through time and time again. They have failed. But the year, your father and I did it. Both Tetsuy and Takemi found their wives. And later went on to marry each other." Katumi smiled.

Akira smiled, "Well, now I am really hoping that Hitomi is my Sayuri." Akira smiled ever so softly, "What kind of music do they play?" Katsumi giggled, "A lot of Classical and a lot of Opera. But the only ones that are allowed on the balconies are the twin Princes. Anyone caught on there, must speak of their actions, and hope that the Prince is in a good mood. You two have complete control of what happens at this party. Whether you two like it or not. No one can speak ill of you two." Katsumi smiled, "Sweet! We are so in control!" Akira cheered.

"And sometimes I wonder about you." Ryuu stated, "This is too take part in two days." Ryuu mustered, "Do you think you can gain a manly voice?" Ryuu asked looking at Akira, "I am sure I can. I'll just pretend I am you. After all, we are too be identical twins." Akira smirked, "That only means, I'll have to press my chest down somehow." Akira whispered. Ryuu and Akira went their separate ways. Akira looked out her window, as did Ryuu. "I hope that the love of my life is my Princess." They both stated at the same time.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Oct 2012 at 6:42 AM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter VIII: Masquerade Ball From Hell: Part II~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akira took a deep breath, as she was putting her stuff into the locker, "BOO!" Akira immediately jumped then turned around, "Hitomi! You scared the shit out of me." Akira stated, as she grabbed her heart and tried to breathe, "Aw, baby, I am sorry." Hitomi giggled as she leaned up and kissed Akira. "How are you?" Akira asked after she had returned the kiss, "Nervous...I am really scared." Hitomi whispered, as she took Akira's hand into her own. Akira looked at Hitomi, "What's wrong?" She asked, "I am scared that I'll end up with some psychotic freak at the ball." Akira chuckled too Hitomi's words, "Aw, don't be like that. If anyone needs to worry, it is me. After all I have serial stalker Sachiko on my ass." Akira pouted, she then felt Hitomi's lips back on her own. Akira smiled as she returned the kiss, "I'll see you after class. I love you, Hitomi." Hitomi giggled, "I love you too, Akira." Hitomi ran to her class, seeing the first bell had rang.

Akira sighed as her teacher went on and on. Akira slowly let her hues drift away from the teacher as she looked out the window. She smiled ever so softly. Akira remembered her first kiss with Hitomi, but seeing Hitomi as she was, worried even Akira. For tonight was the ball. And to be honest, Akira was nervous as well. But she didn't want Hitomi to know that she was one of the Princes. She didn't understand why she had to be Tetsuya. She sighed ever so softly, as she heard the bell rang. Akira stood and walked out. Akira looked and saw Hitomi waiting for her, "Well, I always thought I would have to wait for you. Am I the damsel for today?" Akira chuckled, "No." Hitomi pouted, "I just wanted to see my Romeo." Hitomi giggled.

By the end of the day, people had been talking about the ball. And people were nervous, because they ended up finding out that this was not going to be an ordinary ball. This ball, in fact, would be also a mystery dinner. They would need to find out who is murdering the guests and the staff. Akira and Ryuu weren't very fond of the idea, seeing they were the ones that not only had to find who the killer was, but also to find who they were meant to be with.

Akira and Ryuu got home, and immediately Akira sighed, "This night. Is going to suck." Akira whispered as she saw her mother standing there, "Why is it going to suck, Akira?" Katsumi asked, "Because it turns out they made a damn twist on Ryuu and I." Akira mustered, "Like what?" Her mother asked, "Well, not only do we have to find our 'Queens' but we now have to find out who is murdering our guests and the staff." Akira could only roll her eyes, "Well, this is surely a new thing. I've never heard of this before. I swear they like making things more difficult. However, you and your brother should go get dress." Katsumi stated, "Yeah yeah..." Akira mustered and headed to her room.

A couple hours had gone by. Akira and Ryuu did up their hair, to make them literally identical. "How is this?" Akira asked in a somewhat deeper voice, "Actually that is perfect." Ryuu smiled, "Good." Akira looked back to the mirror, "Well...Here goes nothing." She whispered, as she put on her mask, and watch Ryuu do the same thing, "At least we got the sexy outfits." Akira chuckled to Ryuu's statement, "That is very true." Akira winked. Akira and Ryuu walked out of the house, and headed towards the theatre. But they didn't drive, oh no, they were picked up in a limousine. "Well, this is what I call class." Ryuu whispered, Akira only nodded in agreement.

As they got to the theatre, they saw more vehicles. A young male ran to the limousine, and helped the twins out of the car. Then they watched the male bow, "Uhm, yeah. You don't have to bow, please rise." The male immediately rose to Akira's words. Akira and Ryuu went in through the back. They saw everyone smiling, chattering and even dancing, "I am now really nervous." Ryuu whispered, "You and me both." Akira mustered.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have your attention?" A male voice began, everyone stopped and looked towards what seemed to be a stage with two thrones, "Prince Tetsuya and Prince Takumi, have now arrived." The male stepped aside and immediately bowed. Akira stepped out first, then Ryuu. They looked at everyone, and they immediately bowed. Akira smirked behind her mask. She made a motion with her hand, letting everyone know that they may arise. Akira and Ryuu sat in their thrones, and gave a quick wave, "Now, ladies and gentlemen you may now speak with each other, and some can come to the stage and talk to the Princes." The male wandered away.

A female approached the Princes. She immediately did a quick curtsy. "My highnesses. I wish to introduce myself. My name is Rhianna." She stated with a warm smile, Akira stood, and bowed slowly, "Tis nice to meet you, Rhianna. I am Prince Tetsuya." Akira stated in what sounded like a manly voice, "And I, Prince Takumi." Ryuu stated as he bowed quickly. The female ran off the stage giggling, "This has gotten rather awkward." Akira whispered, "And this, my dear brother, I must agree upon." Ryuu chuckled staying in character.

Akira and Ryuu sat in their thrones as they watched the people begin their dancing. The women would place the palm of their hand against a male's, and they would slowly move around each other, then switch hands. "This has to be the most interesting thing, I've ever seen." Akira stated with sarcasm in her tone. A female ascended to the thrones, "My lords." She stated, Akira and Ryuu immediately stood. As they watched another female approach them. The two females did a quick curtsy, and Akira and Ryuu bowed to the females, "I am Helen." The first female stated, "And I, am Margaret." The other female whispered, "I am Prince Tetsuya. Come, Margaret let us dance." Akira extended her hand to the female, and she slowly took Akira's hand and descended to the dance floor. "I am Prince Takumi. Come, Helen, let us dance." Ryuu literally repeated Akira.

Akira began to do the same dance. Akira's free arm was behind her back, and the palm of her hand was against Margaret's. Jun smiled ever so softly, "You, my dear flower, are quite the dancer." Akira stated once again in her manly voice, "Thank you, my Prince." Jun whispered, Akira continued to dance with Jun. Ryuu was now on the dance floor, doing the exact same thing everyone else was doing, "You are a splendid dancer, my dear lady." Ryuu stated, "Alas, as you are, my Prince." Ryuu smiled too Sachiko's words, "Forgive me, my Prince. But why must you seem so glum?" Sachiko asked, "I do not seek the glum state of my mind, milady. For I, only, am ravishing in delight with such a beautiful woman." Ryuu shrugged his shoulders, at least in his mind. For he had not a clue what he was saying.

A female bowed her head towards Akira, "My Prince." The female began, "My name is Lillian. And, I had hoped that I may cut in this dance." Akira smiled, and bowed her head, "Yes, you may. Forgive me, my dear Margaret." Akira stated, Jun did a quick curtsy, and walked away, and began to dance with another male. "My Prince, do you not tire?" Eriko asked Akira, "I do not, my fair lady. For I, do not wish to hurt my guests with the simplicities of sleeping. Nor do I wish to corrupt their evening with sadness and despair." Akira responded, "Do tell me, my dear child, why have asked such an interesting question?" Akira asked, "Please do not take offense of the words I've spoken, my Prince. I alas, am nervous." Eriko murmured, Akira gave a smile, though Eriko couldn't see the smile, Akira was smiling.

Chiharu ran over to Ryuu, and did a quick curtsy, "My Lord." Chiharu whispered, "Yes, milady?" Ryuu asked, "My name is Viktoria, and I had hoped to cut in within your dance." Ryuu let Sachiko's hand go, "Of course, my child." Ryuu replied, and took into his hand Chiharu's. "My Sire." Chiharu began, "I must ask you this, and please do not believe if offense rolls from my sorrow filled tongue. Why is your brother seem in such a despaired calling?" Chiharu asked, "For, dear lady, my brother is quite tried with pain. And there was no offense that had fallen from thy lips." Ryuu smiled beneath his mask, as Chiharu and Ryuu continued to dance. Ryuu was surely enjoying himself, and oddly enough so was Akira.

As everyone was having a grand time, they saw the lights flicker then shut off completely. And when slowly back on, there was a screech of a scream, as one of the maids lay dead upon the floor, "Everyone, please stand back!" Akira yelled, she ran over to the dead maid, and knelt down. She checked her pulse, of course there was one, but due to the fact this was a mystery dinner, she had to tell them something else, "This woman...Is dead." Akira whispered, and everyone gasped, and some people played their role rather well, as they made things look as if they were panicking.

"Please calm down, we shall find out who has murdered this young woman. And in the mean time, please, I ask of all of you, to enjoy your time. And let my brother and I take care of what has happened." Akira stated, everyone began to talk again, but what seemed to be words of delight, were more so words of worry. "Who could have ever done this? She was nothing but a quiet beautiful young woman." One female stated, "Alas, maybe it was one of the Princes." One male spoke.

"This would be quite impossible, for both Princes were dancing with two different women. For this they couldn't have done this." A female stated reassuringly. Then out of no where a woman spoke, "Then its up to me! Ichiko on the case!" Ichiko exclaimed, "I shall figure out who killed this young woman! Even if it kills me!" She exclaimed, "I do hope these are not her last words, for that would be absolutely sad." A male stated, "I agree upon your words, my dear sir." A female whispered.

Ichiko began to look around the maid's 'dead' body. "Hmm, who was near this woman last?!" She asked loudly, "Well, there was a few of us." A male shouted out, "Then I need all of those who were closest to her, to please give me a statement. In the mean time, no one move the body or anything that is around her! For everything around her is now evidence!" Ichiko exclaimed. Akira and Ryuu looked at each other. And when they thought things couldn't get any worse. They heard the organ playing Toccata and Fugue. Everyone immediately looked towards the organ, that was literally being played by, well, no one.

"Oh my god! What is going on?!" A female screamed, "This night has gotten even more exciting!" Ichiko yelled, "We shall find out how this is happening. But first! We must..." Ichiko looked towards the maid's body, "Who moved the body?!" She asked, everyone began to look around, "We must find the body! And soon! For there is a killer on the loose. And one of us that stands in this room could be the killer!" Ichiko stated, "So no one goes anywhere! Until...." Ichiko was cut off, when the lights flickered out.

And when the lights turned on, a woman in a beautiful red dress had a 'knife' in her back. Akira and Ryuu looked towards the female, this night was going to be long. And if they didn't find the killer or their soon to be wives. This night would end in an utter disaster. Akira and Ryuu looked towards each other, knowing now that this night was going to become a night of tiring ordeals.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Nov 2012 at 1:32 AM
((More will come to this story. Just have been really busy -.-))