Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers wanted: functioning ferry wheel with 8 rideable slots; updated 09/21/2006

by Jasana_BugBreeder Posted 17th Sep 2006 at 9:55 AM - Updated 7th Dec 2008 at 9:30 PM by -Maylin-

325 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 309 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 9 of 14
Lab Assistant
#201 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 12:34 AM
I really love this ferris wheel and it got me thinking if you could make other rides for our sims, like a pirate ship that swings back and forth or a merry go round or any other rides that you could think up would be great
Test Subject
#202 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 4:29 AM
Question
This is great, but I have a stupid question. Where do you press the on button? I couldn't find it.

Megan
Instructor
Original Poster
#203 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 6:57 AM
Joefish, as I said in this thread already I will try other rides but after I finish a bunch of other projects. The main problem would be with creating sim animations.

megansleia, RideOn is in interaction menu, the same as with other interactable objects. If you don't see the menu when click on object, I'd guess the game thought that your clicked not wheel but something behind the wheel - try clicking on the middle cylinder, or a seat, or pause game first an then click.
Lab Assistant
#204 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 3:49 AM
How orginal! I will certainly download this fantasic item. *Downloads*
Lab Assistant
#205 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 10:47 PM
this is the most awesomely fantastic thing for my sims yet ***hugsssss*** I have been in aspiration desperation for theme park items you have made my day (and quite probably my weekend also ) many many thanks I cant wait to play now ! *happy dance*
Test Subject
#206 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 11:13 AM
This calls for major wowness! It's simply amazing! I have got my hands on it, what's left is to wait for exams to finish so that I can enjoy playing this ferris wheel. Awesome! Keep up the good work mate
Field Researcher
#207 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 7:35 PM
Oooh! Amazing! I've always wanted a ferry wheel for my simmies! Thanks for sharing
Instructor
#208 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 2:48 AM
I finally got this! Thank you for making this. Now my park can have a ferris wheel. ^_^

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Test Subject
#209 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 8:50 AM
Thank you so much!! <3
Test Subject
#210 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 2:09 PM
I can't download rar files...too bad this looks brilliant.
Forum Resident
#211 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 7:11 PM
Wow I dont know how I missed this one. This is a must have for everyone's game! Superb!
Scholar
#212 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 9:12 PM
Wow!!! Awesome!
Thanks. :D

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Test Subject
#213 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 5:36 AM
your ferry's wheel is great! can't wait to test it. maybe next time, two sims can sit on one chair?
Field Researcher
#214 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 8:57 PM
Very Very cool!!!! Pretty soon, I hope Maxis comes out with amusement parks for our Sims to go to.

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone
//\\ that has survived, died, or is living with cancer
Lab Assistant
#215 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 6:43 AM
really cool and unique too! my sims will love it
Test Subject
#216 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 3:00 AM
SOOOOOO COOL
Test Subject
#217 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 4:04 PM
That is brill no question thanks for sharing!!! :D
Test Subject
#218 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 10:11 PM
I'm not sure it it's just my game, but when I put this ferris wheel on my lot and let my sims go on it to test it...it worked but when I went back into buy mode to put more things in my house it wouldn't let me play the sims after that.
Test Subject
#219 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 4:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pink_fluffy_star
I can't download rar files...too bad this looks brilliant.

Hi Pink_fluffy_star, I believe if you can download the free Q-Xpress Installer that is offered on this site, you can download anything that has a Q by the file. You don't need WinRAR or winzip. Q-Xpress is a great program because you can just add all of the files you want in your game to the que, and when you are ready you just click install. Then walk away and do something else while it installs everything! Saves so much time. Much better than waiting for each download to finish and install before doing another. I spent hours doing that before getting Q-Xpress. There is so much great stuff on MTS2 though I found that my game download folder has ended up over 9 gigs!

Anyway, this is the most amazing thing I've seen yet!! I have every pack and ep, including pets (which has been really tricky to get working) so hopefully it will still work with this in the game. Will let you know. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#220 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 2:41 AM
Okay, this is waaaay cool!! Thanks!
Test Subject
#221 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 12:21 PM
it looks great and my sims have so much fun with it! thank you really much!
Test Subject
#222 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 12:05 PM
Many thanks for this Ferry wheel. Looks amazing in game
Lab Assistant
#223 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 1:21 AM
You know, I never thought it could be done. Now I realize it could be done.
You did an awesome job and totally deserved to be featured. Congrads on that.
Thanks for the ride.

Rascal Flatts *heart*
Test Subject
#224 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 11:48 AM
OMG!
Thaaankss!
Inventor
#225 Old 25th Dec 2006 at 10:31 AM
Completely missed it before, but it made a great Christmas gift for me (and my Sims too). Awesome! - and off to build a park around it.
Page 9 of 14