Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom Drink Interactions (Update 19th April 2024)

by TheFoodGroup Posted 4th Nov 2016 at 12:42 AM - Updated 19th Apr 2024 at 10:23 PM by TheFoodGroup : New resources

296 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 238 Feedback Posts, 57 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 12
Test Subject
#176 Old 29th May 2019 at 2:41 PM
The drinks do appear in my game but once I have added them to my restaurants the little wheels permitting to configurate the restaurants (menue, employees etc.) desappear.
Test Subject
#177 Old 7th Jun 2019 at 10:43 PM
Hello! I keep gettting this LE as soon as I enter any household. It is also happening with many (but not all) custom food/drinks by icemunmun. For now I'm attaching the LE generated by Custom Drink Interactions + MCC only. And the second one is Custom Drink Interactions + MCC, Whicked Whims, Basemental and Nisa. My game is updated to the latest version.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  LE.rar (2.8 KB, 75 downloads)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#178 Old 21st Jun 2019 at 12:30 AM
is it working with latest patch for Island Living?
Instructor
#179 Old 21st Jun 2019 at 9:31 AM Last edited by LuvMySimz : 24th Jun 2019 at 8:42 AM.
GrabAlcoholAutonomously never works. The Sim gets the cooler box icon in queue for a few seconds and then vanish.
Only the Alien Can-Drink can be grabbed via the cooler. Not the alcohol drinks/beer from ATS. It shows at the cooler menu but when clicking a bottle of beer nothing happens. Beer can only be grabbed from the fridge.
Test Subject
#180 Old 25th Jun 2019 at 1:56 AM
I have Island Living and getting a LE. Help, anyone?

The Sims 4\Mods\Custom Recipes\mtsfoodgroup_drinks-custom-interactions.ts4script\injector.py", line 11, in _inject
return new_function(target_function, *args, **kwargs)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#181 Old 25th Jun 2019 at 3:04 PM
Will this be updated, it's not working with the new Island Living Pack....
Field Researcher
#182 Old 18th Jul 2019 at 10:10 PM
I am having a really hard time tracking down a problem I am having. It started right after Island Living. Sims are dropping eating from their cue when they finish a beverage. If they are only eating and do not have a drink with the meal then they finish it normally. I am also experiencing the bug where toddlers can not drink from sippy cups. This has been confirmed over at EA by many others as a CC free bug though...I had originally thought the drop eating from cue and sippy cup bug were related. The issue has nothing to do with custom drinks but rather all drinks in general. I do not know if it could be related to this mod. Is anyone else experiencing this?

I have 4,436 mods in my folder and I have been painstakingly updating them every time EA gets a wild hair up their behind. I thought I had replaced everything but maybe not.

Sippy cup problem https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Repor...ps/td-p/7957937

Come to the dark side. We have cookies.
Test Subject
#183 Old 4th Aug 2019 at 3:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nintai
I am having a really hard time tracking down a problem I am having. It started right after Island Living. Sims are dropping eating from their cue when they finish a beverage. If they are only eating and do not have a drink with the meal then they finish it normally. I am also experiencing the bug where toddlers can not drink from sippy cups. This has been confirmed over at EA by many others as a CC free bug though...I had originally thought the drop eating from cue and sippy cup bug were related. The issue has nothing to do with custom drinks but rather all drinks in general. I do not know if it could be related to this mod. Is anyone else experiencing this?

I have 4,436 mods in my folder and I have been painstakingly updating them every time EA gets a wild hair up their behind. I thought I had replaced everything but maybe not.

Sippy cup problem https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Repor...ps/td-p/7957937

This mod is currently outdated, it needs an update
Lab Assistant
#184 Old 4th Aug 2019 at 4:54 PM
Even if, lets say the creators/modders are waiting for the next patch update that "should" hopefully fix some bugs that have yet to be fixed, it would at the very least be nice to hear from one of them that they do plan on continuing to support the mod, just not until...
Or even if their lives are just busy atm that's completely fine too.... but please just inform the public that you're taking a break atm... something, anything so we know if this will continue to be supported, even if it will be done at a later date
Instructor
#185 Old 12th Aug 2019 at 4:05 PM
Yes, indeed
Test Subject
#186 Old 5th Sep 2019 at 7:07 PM
Is it possible for this to be updated for the new patch? I love these mods, makes cooking so much more fun.
Test Subject
#187 Old 11th Sep 2019 at 7:44 AM
I translated into Russian.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  mtsfoodgroup_drinks-custom-interactions_LatestVersion.rar.zip (80.0 KB, 37 downloads)

Dakneviciene
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#188 Old 30th Sep 2019 at 9:51 AM
it wont let me unzip it because it says the destination name is too long
Icy Spicy
#189 Old 30th Sep 2019 at 8:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sparklesarefun
it wont let me unzip it because it says the destination name is too long

Here is the simfileshare link for the unzipped files.
Test Subject
#190 Old 5th Oct 2019 at 2:09 AM
you are a saint!
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
Here is the simfileshare link for the unzipped files.
Lab Assistant
#191 Old 29th Oct 2019 at 1:44 AM
Hi.. if "Using this mod without the Custom Bar drinks will lead to Last exception error" and the only mod I know of is broken.. Custom Bar Drinks Mod by Icemunmun
Then I'm confused though I'm sure there's other drink mods around that I don't know of.
Icy Spicy
#192 Old 29th Oct 2019 at 10:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sashasonic
Hi.. if "Using this mod without the Custom Bar drinks will lead to Last exception error" and the only mod I know of is broken.. Custom Bar Drinks Mod by Icemunmun
Then I'm confused though I'm sure there's other drink mods around that I don't know of.

The custom bar drinks is not broken. What issue do you have with it ? For the other drinks supported by this mod, look at the side bar under 'Related Downloads' . This mod will also provide support for the Nectar making mod I am working on which will have a large collection of custom drinks.
Lab Assistant
#193 Old 1st Nov 2019 at 11:12 AM
Ok, thanks I was just going by the notes at the Custom Bar Drinks Mod, (and for the mod tracker .. with no 'official' reports, I sometimes have to check recent notes for any news), I'll change that for the CDrinks mod I guess then.. maybe they use it, though no drinks or smth. I also noted the last update of: Updated 11th Nov 2017

I use a lot of your recipes, but not the CD.
Icy Spicy
#194 Old 1st Nov 2019 at 4:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sashasonic
Ok, thanks I was just going by the notes at the Custom Bar Drinks Mod, (and for the mod tracker .. with no 'official' reports, I sometimes have to check recent notes for any news), I'll change that for the CDrinks mod I guess then.. maybe they use it, though no drinks or smth. I also noted the last update of: Updated 11th Nov 2017

I use a lot of your recipes, but not the CD.

There has been no significant game update to the alcoholic drinks since Nov 2017, hence the bar drinks package did not require any update. Updates were required however for the Custom Drink Interaction, hence this mod gets regularly updated.
Test Subject
#195 Old 14th Nov 2019 at 2:40 AM
Does this and the Custom Food Mod need to be updated for the latest patch?
Icy Spicy
#196 Old 14th Nov 2019 at 2:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VanityNoir
Does this and the Custom Food Mod need to be updated for the latest patch?

No update required!
Test Subject
#197 Old 30th Nov 2019 at 1:02 PM
hi! the interactions for custom drink don't show up in the discover university mini fridge. Is my game wrong or will the mod need to be updated for that to show up?
Icy Spicy
#198 Old 30th Nov 2019 at 8:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lutys
hi! the interactions for custom drink don't show up in the discover university mini fridge. Is my game wrong or will the mod need to be updated for that to show up?

I am working on an update to include the mini fridge and add some university specific snacks
Test Subject
#199 Old 10th Dec 2019 at 8:37 AM
If you did not mind I translated into Russian sorry for the translation if half-hearted translated I English unknown translated with the translator.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  mtsfoodgroup_drinks-custom-interactions_LatestVersion.zip (81.4 KB, 71 downloads)

Dakneviciene
Forum Resident
#200 Old 16th Dec 2019 at 2:16 AM
Default Recipe Creators
Is there anyway to update these mods to work with Andrew's Craft Enabler and Leniad's menus that use the "snippet2" files? They won't work together but I love both these creator's recipes. Also love the recipes from Laurenbell, Sryslysims, and Brazenlotus' recipes. Would love to have all these systems work together?
Page 8 of 12