Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Audio - Bard Trio *FIXED: 19/12*

by Calidan Posted 14th Dec 2005 at 2:48 PM - Updated 26th Oct 2008 at 3:43 AM by Calidan : Update

140 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 139 Feedback Posts
Page 3 of 6
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#51 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 8:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mikeyspike
can some one give me the old name of it please because i can't find it in my downloads folder ( btw it has aprox. 800 files !)

The original was called ..
Calidan_Audio_BardTrioV02.package

If you sort your downloads by name and just look for anything that starts with Calidan_ it will be there

With large downloads, I prefer to have that directory in 'details' view ..
(Click View->Details while in the downloads dir, then click on 'Name' to sort them alphabetically

Hope that helps

--
Calidan
Test Subject
#52 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 3:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mikeyspike
can some one give me the old name of it please because i can't find it in my downloads folder ( btw it has aprox. 800 files !)

I wish I had it so easy as only 800 files. I have to sort through over 35,000 files!!! :monkey:
Test Subject
#53 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 3:27 PM
Downloading now....will report back as soon as I have a chance to go into the game...thanks.....
kiowa
Forum Resident
#54 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 3:39 PM
I'll download and try it, looks great I hope it's fixed

Find some of my work at Just Sims 2
Do not recolor my creations without permission
Tentacle Of Righteousness
#55 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 3:53 PM
Default Status:excellent
Status: Works Perfectly now, thanks Calidan and thanks Lethe_s for helping him fix it.
Screenshots

Alt 255
The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned
to a dead channel.
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 4:01 PM
ohh ok ty finily dleted it !

Mcdonalds tv ad: [COLOR=Yellow]ba ba ba ba ba I'm lov'in it[/COLOR]
Me: well I'm not !
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 5:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by johnhutch11
I wish I had it so easy as only 800 files. I have to sort through over 35,000 files!!! :monkey:

Does having that many custom objects slow down the game or merely take space on the hard drive? What I mean is that how efficient is the game in dealing with variety?
Instructor
#58 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 8:19 PM
If my build game is anything to go by, where it has over 6,000 of my homecrafter files in it (just walls, floors & terrain paints) and they all show up in the catalog, compared to Sims1 where it had limitations after a certain amount of objects or walls, or floors, they didn't, it's incredible.

Quote: Originally posted by roxy99
Does having that many custom objects slow down the game or merely take space on the hard drive? What I mean is that how efficient is the game in dealing with variety?
Test Subject
#59 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 10:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by roxy99

I have no problems with the speed of the game. The only time it pauses for a split second is when the TV plays custom videos. Other then that, it runs just normally. I have over 3,000 custom objects in it.
#60 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 11:55 PM
Its Cool. Ill Download It .....Now.
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 1:23 AM
Calidan - congrats again - so glad you got it fixed. I absolutely love this, quite creative and very well done. It really looks so good in the game. Great job!! :gidea:

You can find all of my creations here

"The eye sees only what the mind is prepared to comprehend" Robertson Davies
Test Subject
#62 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 2:10 AM
This is so wonderful. Not only is it cute, it works really well with NL. Thanks a lot, a pat yourself on the back. Good Job!
Inventor
#63 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 2:30 AM
nice thanks.
Field Researcher
#64 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 2:31 AM
This is amazing! I love it. You've done such a fantastic job. Thank you for sharing
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#65 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 6:51 AM
Thanks all for the feedback. Pleased it is now working as intended and that it works fine with nightlife

--
Calidan
#66 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 7:12 AM
how do i view this? I can download it but can't use it or anything. Do i put it in my downloads folder in the ea games folder or do i have to use somethin else? Please reply fast! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#67 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 7:28 AM Last edited by Calidan : 24th Dec 2005 at 7:14 AM. Reason: Typo
Quote: Originally posted by devildoggy1192
how do i view this? I can download it but can't use it or anything. Do i put it in my downloads folder in the ea games folder or do i have to use somethin else? Please reply fast! Thanks!

If you read the original post in the thread is says 'Simply copy into your Downloads and enjoy'

This applies to the enclosed .package file - not the downloadable .zip file, so you will need to extract it then copy the .package into your EA Games Downloads directory.

You can then find it with all the other stereos in Electronics->Audio

--
Calidan
Test Subject
#68 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 11:13 AM
Oh... my... god O_O
THATS COOL O_O

i've only been registered for 5 minutes and already i have found many super cool things o_o this is gonna get neato xD
Test Subject
#69 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 11:31 AM
stom
dit is zoooooo saaai en stom :square: :offtopic: :google: :bag: :frying: :fencing: :cylon: :dance: :flamer: :yas: :banghead: :rip: :lurk: :bigwave: :down: :down: :bump: :stfu: :busted: :slow: :grrr:

lol joking!

sorry tis echt wel tof oor!
Test Subject
#70 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 2:29 PM
i almost never post although i d/l a ton at this site, but this is so wonderfully creative and original. i'm really impressed. it reminds me of bootsbrisket's level of strangeness but in a way that's happy and beautiful instead of terrifying. please keep up the great work, we love you, thank you!
Test Subject
#71 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 3:39 PM
:jaw: omg that is sooooooo cool! downloading right now!
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 4:38 PM
btw, how does one get his creation to be a 'featured' download?
Test Subject
#73 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 5:50 PM
Sorry it took me so long to get back.....
Yep, works fine now (with NL and Uni installed)
Thank you so much for your work!
kiowa
Field Researcher
#74 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 6:01 PM
Super cool idea!! thank you very much!
Test Subject
#75 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 6:15 PM
:slow: :slow: :slow: :slow: so fantastic !!!!!!
Page 3 of 6