Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Audio - Bard Trio *FIXED: 19/12*

by Calidan Posted 14th Dec 2005 at 2:48 PM - Updated 26th Oct 2008 at 3:43 AM by Calidan : Update

140 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 139 Feedback Posts
Page 4 of 6
Instructor
#76 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 8:30 PM
I realy like it. it so beatiful!
Thanks a lot
Test Subject
#77 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 10:55 PM
Really nice and original..

One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary people
No machine can do the work of one extraordinary person
Test Subject
#78 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 12:47 AM
Pretty crazy!
Forum Resident
#79 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 1:11 AM
YEAH!!:banana: This is sooooo nifty!!!! :thumb: I love it!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 3:43 AM
Yup, it definently works with nightlife. Great work.

Join me and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son.

If you would like to help me to make my new set of objects and recolours based on a horror theme, please visit the following thread:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=112085
Test Subject
#81 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 4:51 AM
vERy VerY kool....

[COLOR=Red][SIZE=6]Islam[/SIZE][/COLOR] is the Best...
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 5:38 AM
ok cool
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#83 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 7:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by roxy99
btw, how does one get his creation to be a 'featured' download?

*lol* That I can't help you with It was as big a shock to me as anyone when it was placed on 'featured'. I suspect it may be moderator set but have no idea really

--
Calidan
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 9:59 AM
Whatever it is, this object definently warrants it. Well Done.

Join me and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son.

If you would like to help me to make my new set of objects and recolours based on a horror theme, please visit the following thread:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=112085
Test Subject
#85 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 11:40 AM
lol!

One of the funniest dowloads overall:baloons:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#86 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 12:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rundini
lol!

One of the funniest dowloads overall:baloons:

Well at first I wasn't sure if I should comment on this, as I must admit you had me rather confused as to your meaning. With that said all I can say is ..

'Thank You' I'm glad you gained some enjoyment from it.

Regardless of if you 'enjoy' it in the game, or just find it amusing and it gives you a laugh then it was a success in my opinion

--
Calidan
#87 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 8:54 PM
I Cant Here The Sound. :bombface: :bump:
Test Subject
#88 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 11:14 PM
i really like this thing
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 1:11 AM
Did you took out from THE MOVIE pc game and made a mesh for Sims 2 ?? But its GREAT!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#90 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 6:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simssexyboi22
Did you took out from THE MOVIE pc game and made a mesh for Sims 2 ?? But its GREAT!!

'THE MOVIE' pc game? I have never heard of such a thing until just now *wanders off to google* hmm - can't find anything there, can you provide a link?

This is an original creation (well at least as far as I knew) as I decided on the concept and talk about it with wife for several days before starting the project.

or to put it more accurately, I got tired of her complaining that there was no 'stereo' item she could put into her Medieval Neighborhood

Anyway I glad you like it all the same thanks.

--
Calidan
#91 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 3:20 PM
YaY! it works! nice work and thank you!
#92 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 3:26 PM
Ohh...that movie game they are talking about is....http://movies.lionhead.com....it is this game in which you can make your own movies >^.^< People have made some craZy stuff!:worm:
I found out about it from fazed.net :nod:
Test Subject
#93 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 11:00 PM
wow wow wow looks great yust sad about the crashing thing cool anyway
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 11:11 PM
Wonderful idea and execution. Thanks very much.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#95 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 6:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xin_lee
wow wow wow looks great yust sad about the crashing thing cool anyway

Yes it was sad about the crashes caused by the first version. Since the fixed version posted 19/12 I have yet not heard any reports of it crashing. If you are experiencing problems, please re-read the original post and make sure you have removed the old version.

--
Calidan
Field Researcher
#96 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 6:35 AM Last edited by silvercat2017 : 23rd Dec 2005 at 6:36 AM. Reason: (typo)
This is really neat! I'm just wondering how you came up with the idea?! I've never seen or thought of anything like this. Great job! Happy Holidays to everyone as well, whatever it is you're celebrating! :baloons:

~*silvercat2017*~

Visit my fansite! http://silversims.tripod.com

Check out my clothing creations on the exchange!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#97 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 11:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by silvercat2017
This is really neat! I'm just wondering how you came up with the idea?! I've never seen or thought of anything like this.

Well as stated in my last post, my wife plays and is building a nice medieval neighborhood. Often I hear her complaining that 'this doesnt suit' or 'that doesnt look right' in the setting of her lots etc. so it got me thinking about what was used to provide music in that era. Easy - bards or other muso's.

Now, creating 'real' looking musicians was just out of the question (not that you couldn't do it but we have the sims themselves for the 'real' part) and while browsing the catalog I noticed the statue maniquinn. As I actually have one of those I dug it out and decided to use it to model the bards from, as the one ingame is rather small and very distorted (mesh wise).

I decided on a trio primarily to keep the package size down, and it fit nice with the 2 tile placement of the original stereo, and rather than just have them stand there static I decided to add some 'life' into them in their instrument use and pose - the above package is the result.

End of Design History Lesson for today

--
Calidan
Test Subject
#98 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 3:54 PM
thats awsome :}
#99 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 4:56 PM
How do you download it into your game? I got into my computer but i dont know how to download it into the game...
#100 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 5:43 PM
Nice, very unique! Thanks alot for this hehe.
Page 4 of 6