Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 18th Mar 2010 at 7:13 PM
I just submitted this to http://AverageWizard.com/

I decided my graphics design teacher was Voldemort because he walked passed me and my forehead started hurting. Another time he was talking about which pencils we should use for our sketches and he said "This one makes a light mark, and this one makes a 'dark mark'"
Advertisement
Banned
#27 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 12:31 AM
^AHAHAHAHA!!! Dark Mark :D

Hope your post gets accepted!
Instructor
#28 Old 8th May 2010 at 3:46 AM
Ok, so I'm not sure if this counts as an experiance, but I started reading HP when it first came out, and so I basicaly grew up with a HP book in my hand. Anyways, since the day I finished reading the first book, untill now (and probably forever), I have a ever changing list in my head of people in my life who best fit each character in the book, and everytime I read one of the books again, I always picture them. It comprises of old teachers, and friends, and a few family members as well. I feel like HP is responceable for making my childhood so magical, and highschool at least bearable. LOL I never realy fit in, and I was always uncomfortable around other kids.... but I ALWAYS carried a HP book with me, and at luch, when I didnt have anyone to sit with, I would read....

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 10:06 PM
Wicked_poppies: That's so sad and cute at the same.

I actually used to hate Harry Potter, but my two best friends loved it, so my friend forced me to watch it, and the first movie I watched was the Halfblood Prince, and after that I was stuck. All our teachers are now named after Dumbledore, Snape, Flitwick and so on... And we place random students in different houses and laugh our buts off. ;D
Harry Potter really has a capacity to make life magical... Every time you open a book it's like a whole new world is playing in your head, isn't it?
LOVE!
Scholar
#30 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 2:01 PM Last edited by Kailacat : 20th Aug 2010 at 12:02 AM.
I wrote my brother a Hogwarts Acceptance Letter. It was hilarious. At first he was just surprised, but then he started laughing. He went on the computer and "got sorted" (a sorting quiz) into Ravenclaw and we pretended we were in Diagon Alley buying our school supplies. It was really fun.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 10:20 PM
Hey Kailacat, I did that too I gave my brother the letter on his eleventh birthday but he didn't really take me seriously...
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#32 Old 19th Aug 2010 at 10:57 PM
Well, it isn't all that crazy, but I went ahead and used a Harry Potter quote in an essay I wrote yesterday. People thought I was strange because I was sitting there and laughing to myself in the middle of test conditions.
Scholar
#33 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 12:01 AM
Which quote?
I really think Harry Potter quotes, despite being part of a fictional series, can still be meaningful.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 1:53 AM
A few moths ago I was staying with my grandma for a little with my cousins, and we were going out to the store, so my littlest cousins put there coats on and me and my other cousin come down stairs in our Hogwarts clocks and my grandma goes ''Uh, are you sure that's gonna be warm enough?'' and I go ''Yeah.'' and she goes ''Okay.''. So we went out to the store in Hogwarts clocks, sure, we got looks, but it was awesome!

♂ + ♂ = ♥ - ♀ + ♀ = ♥ - ♀ + ♂ = ♥
I am a rebel, I don't deny it, but I'm the good kind, the good rebel!

Page 2 of 2