Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Aug 2022 at 9:36 PM
Default How To Make Inactive Sims Romantically Interact At A Specific Lot?
So with Nraas Story Progression caste options I set up a functional gay club that's like exclusive to gays (obviously). Now, all I need is and to check to see if I did it right, is for Sims to autonomously perform romantic interactions with one another, so they're pushed/encouraged/advertised to do with abit higher intensity. Is there a mod, nraas way or etc. to make it happen so the Dance Club actually lives up to its flagged setting? I need Inactives to initiate Romantic Interactions at a Chosen Venue.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 29th Aug 2022 at 11:09 PM
I wonder if this is useful.
https://modthesims.info/d/668929/npcromance.html
Also, maybe just give them all the flirty trait to see if it's working?
Mad Poster
#3 Old 30th Aug 2022 at 12:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 310175
I wonder if this is useful.

The purpose of that mod, unless I've misunderstood it, is to get inactive sims to be flirty and romantic with the actively played ones (and I think some of the other way around by way of autonomy). It sounds like the OP wishes for inactive sims to be more flirty and romantic with each other, not exclusively with the active household, and only on the venue(s) in question.

I'd probably be investigating first things that can be done locally like pink mood lights (was that from SN?), burning cinnamon (from Uni) in a fireplace, and lacing drinks and snacks with the stuff.
Instructor
#4 Old 31st Aug 2022 at 8:16 AM
Maybe some of these over at the Sims Asylum https://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.ph...-update-6-9-15/
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st Aug 2022 at 4:01 PM Last edited by SneakyWingPhoenix : 31st Aug 2022 at 4:16 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
The purpose of that mod, unless I've misunderstood it, is to get inactive sims to be flirty and romantic with the actively played ones (and I think some of the other way around by way of autonomy). It sounds like the OP wishes for inactive sims to be more flirty and romantic with each other, not exclusively with the active household, and only on the venue(s) in question.

I'd probably be investigating first things that can be done locally like pink mood lights (was that from SN?), burning cinnamon (from Uni) in a fireplace, and lacing drinks and snacks with the stuff.

Well... any mod would do that like pushes inactive Sims to romanticise with one another in general, if there isn't any mod to push it for appriopate commercial lots.

I never thought of the mood lamp, but I did try it. Not enough Sims gathered in needed radius (I think it has one instead AOE whole room?), but does it really affect other Sims to be flirty towards one another? Cinnamon thing sounds like a thing you will need played Sim to trigger themselves and to build a fireplace which is fireprone, so I would prefer any means that runs automatically. Also, by lacing you mean with herbs to food? Yeah, that also requires to have Sim trigger it themselves and available food to be laying around conveniently, thereby I would much prefer the "happening on instant/continously" type of approach.

Quote: Originally posted by Mandelyn
Maybe some of these over at the Sims Asylum https://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.ph...-update-6-9-15/

What is it about? I'm not registered, so can't view it.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Scholar
#6 Old 1st Sep 2022 at 2:50 AM
@SneakyWingPhoenix. Re: Sims Asylum, More Romantic Autonomy for your Sims. This is a mod that will "... make all romantic interactions be autonomous for active and inactive sims, if they weren't already set to be autonomous by EA default".

I haven't tried it myself, but it sounds interesting.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Instructor
#7 Old 2nd Sep 2022 at 1:08 AM
It is one of my must haves because Blue changed alot in the mods, there are a bunch of small additional mods for each different EP in case you don't have certain ones, a small one that adds things for teens (like skinny dipping). There is even a version that works with her vampire mods in her occult section.