Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated Rideable Tricycle - Requested

by rebecah Posted 19th Aug 2007 at 9:38 PM - Updated 25th Oct 2008 at 7:37 PM by rebecah : Added Non EP Version and fixed errors

150 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 135 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 7
Banned
#101 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 7:20 PM
Is it only the toddlers that can use it or children aswell?
Scholar
Original Poster
#102 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 7:59 PM
Children can use this one too.
Scholar
Original Poster
#103 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 8:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by laurasue
Love the tricyle, so adorable. But I came across a problem! I have all EPs and stuff packs installed (including BV and Teen Style Stuff), and I had a toddler use the trike. At some point the trike disappeared (disappeared from the queue as well), and the toddler was left floating in the air. I tried to move him with moveobjects and fix it that way, and could not. I've tried tinkering around and I can't get it fixed. I'd hate to have to delete the toddler, I really liked him. Is there any advice you could give?

EDIT: I apologize, I was wrong. The action has not disappeared from the queue, it is X'd, but won't actually remove itself from the queue. Sorry for the edit.

Type boolprop testingcheatsenabled true in the cheat window I think it's (ctrl shif c) then click on the item and then reset the item or toddler. If you have the toddler ride the trike when you exit the household it will disappear.

The controller is an NPC and maxis has a flaw that deletes any npc on a lot when you enter a household. Just like say you have a nanny that you made selectable, she will disappear if you go out of that household and the social worker will come take the kids. I sure wish maxis would fix this error.
Lab Assistant
#104 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 10:27 PM
Wow,this is really fantastic! i love you :*
Lab Assistant
#105 Old 10th Dec 2007 at 10:51 PM
i am having a problem. i told my toddler to play with the bike. then i was paying attention to another sim and i came back and she was gone. only her plumbob showed. I deleted the trike and saved the game. Then I went back into the neighborhood and back into the lot and now the game is treating her like an infant, though she still looks like a toddler. I tried to force a birthday but it isn't letting. Other sims get the menus as if she were a baby but the actions always drop out of queue.

Musiquefille's Modest Mods - well, lots really.
Test Subject
#106 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 3:29 AM
The tricycle is AMAZING
But, while using it, 2 of my toddlers got stuck in the pool, so im not sure if you will be able to fix that, but if so, thank you.
Scholar
Original Poster
#107 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 6:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fire_kat111
The tricycle is AMAZING
But, while using it, 2 of my toddlers got stuck in the pool, so im not sure if you will be able to fix that, but if so, thank you.

The tricycle isn't allowed on water..this is really a strange. How did they get in the pool?

When ever you have an error with an item the best thing to do is:

Open the cheat menu and type:
boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true

right click on either the object or the sims and force an error they will go back to normal in most cases.
Lab Assistant
#108 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 4:19 PM
yeah, unfortunately, my toddler didn't reset to normal, but rather as an infant. sadly, the social worker came since no one could pick her up. i moved her in with a family i don't plan on playing until SimPE comes out for BV and i can update her age. thanks!

Musiquefille's Modest Mods - well, lots really.
Scholar
#109 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 2:44 AM
This is By Far, One of THE BEST Objects EVER made for Sims 2! You Rock Rebecah! ThankYou Very Much!!!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Test Subject
#110 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 3:49 AM
*crying* thank u sooo much your tricycle is AMAZING! i've always wanted some type of bike in the game that was rideable, but i'm kind of shy at requesting things. so thanks again! yay!!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#111 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 8:36 PM
Moved to Buy Mode -> By Function -> Misc -> Children

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#112 Old 30th Apr 2008 at 11:09 PM
I posted on the child's bike thread as well. I cant get this to work with freetime/k&b. Is it another hack or freetime that is the issue with it? They get the option to ride, but then they have a jump bug when the body skill thing appears above their heads and they go to ride it.
Scholar
Original Poster
#113 Old 1st May 2008 at 1:13 AM Last edited by rebecah : 2nd May 2008 at 9:56 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by gdayars
I posted on the child's bike thread as well. I cant get this to work with freetime/k&b. Is it another hack or freetime that is the issue with it? They get the option to ride, but then they have a jump bug when the body skill thing appears above their heads and they go to ride it.

I thought I'd tested these with FT but I will double check and get back to you.

Update:

I have tested this with FT EP and did not find any problems with it. I also have K&B installed. You may have a global hack for skills causing the error, but I really don't know for sure.
Field Researcher
#114 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 11:47 PM
Wow, this is awesome. Thanks.

"why everything that's 'posed to be bad make me feel so good???" -kanye west
Test Subject
#115 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 1:53 PM
I love it, thanks
Test Subject
#116 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 4:03 AM
This is an amazing download. I love it (and so does my Toddler!Sim)! Thank you so much, it's genius.
Test Subject
#117 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 7:58 PM
Thank you so much, my toddlers love their new freedom. It's great to watch them racing around and they seem to have so much fun now. An added bonus is that they can gain a skill point.
Test Subject
#118 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 12:43 PM
Thank you so much. Now my toddlers can DO something else.
Test Subject
#119 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 7:39 AM
This is sooooooooooooooooo amazing! My toddlers love it, except they always go across the street and I lost track of them. lol.

:-)
Test Subject
#120 Old 7th Oct 2008 at 3:03 PM
Many many thanks for sharing!
After riding the trike it changes color into red. I can't remember this happening before installing Apartment Life.

It is crazy - the toddler races out in the street! I wonder what will happen if a car comes... =/
Test Subject
#121 Old 15th Nov 2008 at 8:54 PM
-downloads, reads post, curses then redownloads again-

^__^;

Ah well, I got it. Because these toddlers deserve to have more interactions then walking around and playing with tiny toys all day long.

8D.

Compulsive Downloader and PROUD OF IT.
My Sims 3 game has a built in timer! It never fails to crash after an hour of playing. D;
Inventor
#122 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 7:52 AM
This is very cute, I can't wait to see it in action in my game
Forum Resident
#123 Old 7th Dec 2008 at 4:12 PM
Rebecah, I am flabbergasted. Wow, what a great idea and wow to the knowlege you have. I always wondered why maxis didn't put in a riding toy, Thanks so much.

If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, then what about an empty desk?

My stuff may be used in uploads if 1. Credit is given, 2. link to my page provided. Happy simming!
McAlli's page
Test Subject
#124 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 8:01 PM
Thats Well Coolllllllllllllllllllllllllll :]
Test Subject
#125 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 8:04 PM
UMMM IM NORMALLY A BIT SHY AT REQUESTING BUT DO YOU THINK YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO MAKE A BIKE FOR ADULTS AND TEENS MAYBE ... whoops just realised its in caps lol contact me if you do think you can make that xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Page 5 of 7