Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

RE-DO La Fenêtre (Window) Expansion Set - More Windows and Doors Added **9/10/11 Please Redownload

by tbudgett Posted 10th Aug 2008 at 9:57 AM - Updated 11th Oct 2011 at 2:16 AM by tbudgett

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 49 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 3:35 PM
Excellent! Thank you
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 11:46 PM Last edited by tbudgett : 31st Mar 2009 at 1:22 AM.
SIMALE - yes, but, I think, I would be copying Windkeepers work at TSR.

I really appreciate the thanks. I should have another set, or 2, out soon!!!

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Please remember to hit the thanks button, if you like a creator's work or appreciate the effort. It really does mean a lot to the creators. -tbudgett
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 11:09 AM
Thank you so much for this beautiful set
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 5:03 AM
Thank you, these are stunning. Wonderful work!
Test Subject
#30 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 12:22 PM
Finally I have the window piece I have been waiting for since the Sims 2 came out and I found Windkeepers add-ons. The three tile window is the one I'm talking about! Yeah baby!! Thank you bunches and bunches. See...I'm actually giddy with delight!

"If you don't think women are explosive, try dropping one!" ~ Anonymous
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#31 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 7:34 AM
I UPDATED THE DOOR AND ARCH SO THEY ARE NOW RECOLORABLE. SORRY I NEGLECTED IT BEFORE. tbudgett

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Please remember to hit the thanks button, if you like a creator's work or appreciate the effort. It really does mean a lot to the creators. -tbudgett
Test Subject
#32 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 9:08 PM
Great set! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#33 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 9:54 PM
!!!!!!!I have been waiting for these!!! I could not believe it when I saw them. Thank you, thank you! Beautiful work!

When one must, one can.
Yiddish Proverb
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 4:44 PM
Thank you! I'm always using the Maxis doors, yet their windows are sometimes lacking in certain architectural designs. Your creation fills that gap now. Thank you!
Instructor
#35 Old 8th Jan 2009 at 2:04 AM
Thank you for the 3-tiled arched window and your generous upload policy. I searched the web over and there was literally nothing else that would do. Fabulous! (See it used in the screenshots of my Willow River Plaza)
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 28th Mar 2009 at 7:54 PM
Great looking windows tbudgett! Thanks for sharing!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#37 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 1:21 AM
swmeek - If I haven't told you before - Love your cat - thanks tbudgett

Test Subject
#38 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 5:35 PM
Life saver, I have been searching for this for ages, I had to reinstall and lost all my CC, I didn't realise how dependant I'd become of your work. Top notch, +10 points, have a cookie and thanks.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 12:48 PM
I was desperate for larger windows!! Thanks so much
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#40 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 5:06 AM
tbudgett I just downloaded this the other day, but the 2-tile arch is not recolorable? Do you think you could retest the one you have uploaded here? I noticed the post that you mentioned that you updated that, but the one I downloaded has just the white color. And I am apparently blind cause I couldn't fix it. :/
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#41 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 12:37 AM
HugeLunatic - Fixed, I uploaded the wrong files after the server error ( duh!!! )

Test Subject
#42 Old 5th May 2009 at 7:17 PM
These are PERFECT for my houses. I love these simple windows! Thank you!!
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 6th May 2009 at 10:39 AM
Love them!
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 4:10 PM
The windows are gorgeous! I can't wait to use them in my game!

I like candy.
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 11:32 PM
Thanks, I do love these windows! Is it possible to get one that is counter height in the non-arch so it works in the kitchen?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#46 Old 25th Aug 2011 at 2:08 PM
These look so beautiful in the game and I truly appreciate your giving all the polygon information, a huge thank you for sharing.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#47 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 8:08 PM
I have redone the whole set. There are more doors and windows. The new versions of the old windows should overwrite them. You'll need to redownload and replace your old set.

Test Subject
#48 Old 5th Jan 2012 at 6:11 AM
The door handles are blue in my game, I dunno if it's just me.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#49 Old 7th Jan 2012 at 7:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hadley
The door handles are blue in my game, I dunno if it's just me.

Make sure you have my old windows removed. It should work then.

Test Subject
#50 Old 7th Jan 2012 at 2:51 PM
That wasn't it, I just didn't pay close enough attention to the updated post and didn't have the particular door the others pull handles from, total oversight on my part works fine now!
Page 2 of 3