Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Barcelona

by Nilxis Posted 28th Sep 2015 at 10:29 PM - Updated 14th May 2018 at 6:03 PM by Nilxis

108 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 66 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 1st Oct 2015 at 3:13 AM
Just as a PSA, Simsl3gacies closed her request queue on September 28. It will be closed until at least October 5, if not longer, as unfortunately Simsl3gacies will be in the hospital over October's first weekend. Hence, her rabbit hole rugs are unavailable for now, and this world won't function without them.
dodgy builder
#27 Old 1st Oct 2015 at 12:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Admiranda
Just as a PSA, Simsl3gacies closed her request queue on September 28. It will be closed until at least October 5, if not longer, as unfortunately Simsl3gacies will be in the hospital over October's first weekend. Hence, her rabbit hole rugs are unavailable for now, and this world won't function without them.

Only the lots requiring those rugs will not work, the rest works fine.

On the question on if it's laggy. It depends on your computer, you probably need a good size comp for this world.
Test Subject
#28 Old 1st Oct 2015 at 4:56 PM
this is just unbelievable. I know how hard it is to put together a world, and this is just amazing, felicidades!!! probably the best world I have seen on the Sims.

Hoard - Collect - File - Index
Catalog-Preserve-Amass-Index
Theorist
THANKS POST
#29 Old 1st Oct 2015 at 8:30 PM
I am so glad to see that you uploaded this world to MTS, Nilxis! The more people who see it and try it out, the better, because it is awesome.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#30 Old 1st Oct 2015 at 9:03 PM
Thank you so much guys for your nice comments, it means a lot that you like it and I hope you all enjoy it!

@Thranduil Oropherion, @Volvenom, and @Daethaqt3000, it was an honor to have your collaboration

@laydayway, As Volvenom says, that depends on your computer. It's a very big world, so it might not run very well on some computers, you can only know it by trying it.

@Admiranda, We'll just have to wait a little bit then

Find all my creations here:
My blog: Nilxis Designs // My Tumblr page: http://nilxis.tumblr.com
Test Subject
#31 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 11:38 AM
Que gran noticia! por fin esta terminado! Enhorabuena y muchas gracias por compartir este explendido trabajo con todos nosotros. Congratulations for finishing your work! It is great! Thankyou for sharing.
Test Subject
#32 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 3:42 PM
I'm not able to install these World.The Launcher tell me,I must update my Game to install this World.
Hm..,I have all from the Sims3,all EP,all SP and what ever.Origin is also up to Date and the recommended
Store Items are also installed!The CC-Content is also installed.Except the Rug's from;
Simsl3gacies' Rabbithole Rugs (Bistro, Gypsy Wagon, Arboretum),these Rugs at the Moment not available.
My Game Build is 2.67..,what goes wrong by me?
mfg
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#33 Old 3rd Oct 2015 at 1:27 AM
Wow! This is pretty neat. I just started playing the game again in my new computer so I'm excited to try this new world :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 20th Oct 2015 at 10:49 PM
Thanks! :) nice
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#35 Old 21st Oct 2015 at 5:39 PM
I'm happy you guys like it!

@PikAs2, I had the latest game update when I exported the world, so I guess you'll need to update your game as your launcher says in order to install the world correctly.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 24th Oct 2015 at 1:52 PM
@Nilxis
Thank You,after Updateing my Origon all works fine with the Installation.
mfg
Test Subject
#37 Old 28th Oct 2015 at 11:34 AM
Hi @Nilxis

The spa rabbit hole rug is not part of the cc download. Was that intentional?
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 5th Nov 2015 at 9:29 PM
Nilxis...no hay emoticono ni palabras para definir lo que acabo de ver...! Esto es algo...A - L - U - C - I - N - A - N - T - E ...!!!!!!!! Menudo trabajazo...! He visitado varias veces Barcelona...y después de haber visto tu fantástica e inmensa creación me han vuelto ganas de volver a visitar...! Enorme Nilxis...artistazo y "currante" inigualable...! Me ha encantado y fascinado! Bravo por tu obra...!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 10th Nov 2015 at 4:00 AM
can't wait to play in Barcelona!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 4th Dec 2015 at 2:15 AM
i seen this on YouTube a while back and could not believe the work at first glance im gonna play this real soon
Scholar
THANKS POST
#41 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 12:54 AM
Beautiful! I love the market <3
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#42 Old 22nd Dec 2015 at 6:33 PM
This is beautiful! I don't even play TS3, but this makes me want to go back to it! I love RL Barcelona and your world is absolutely perfect! :-)
Veteran Finn
retired moderator THANKS POST
#43 Old 22nd Dec 2015 at 9:38 PM
I recall lurking this in CFF, you finished! Great work, and gratz for the trophy, well deserved for the hard work and effort.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#44 Old 23rd Dec 2015 at 1:55 AM
I'm so ecstatic that this became featured. It truly is a wonderful world. (no pun intended, lol)
Inventor
THANKS POST
#45 Old 23rd Dec 2015 at 2:35 PM
If there's anything that deserves to be featured it must be this! Simply amazing job...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#46 Old 24th Dec 2015 at 10:19 AM
@abuali, no, I forgot to add it, but I did use it! Thanks for telling

Thank you so much for all your nice comments and thanks to the MTS team for the feature, of course! I hope you enjoy it :D

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 24th Dec 2015 at 5:45 PM
Wooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am from Barcelona and this is amazing!!! Incredible, beautiful, incomparable, nice, emotional, like the catalan people we say: És una passada, Visca Barcelona i Visca Catalunya!!!!!! Thank you so much for recreate my city!!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 26th Dec 2015 at 4:34 PM
OMG I live in barcelona this is freaking amazing!!! Visca Catalunya!!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#49 Old 26th Dec 2015 at 8:55 PM
Thanks guys/Gràcies!
PS: Visca la terra! :P

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 28th Dec 2015 at 8:12 PM
So lovely!
Page 2 of 5