Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jan 2013 at 3:35 PM
Default "Go here without running " hack
Ok, if you have had your try at moviemaking you would know that if you told a sim to walk somewhere, but it was a longer distance, than they would run there. This can be a pain when it comes to movie making, has anyone made a "go here without running" hack?

Any machinima support or tips sent to me will be VERY much appreciated!
I love the MTS Community!
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 5th Jan 2013 at 4:37 PM
I think they only run everywhere if they have a high amount of "Active" points. If you either create a sim with less points or, use a mod (such as the Multi-Painting by Merola) to adjust the DNA/Genetics of a Sim, that might work as well.

I also just spotted this answer by oblivio in THIS thread: "If you turn on boolprop testingcheatsenabled true, and shift-click on a staircase, you can choose how your sims walk, i.e. walk angry, walk sad, run, etc. I've used this for sim movies, maybe you can use it to make your sim walk again. Also, I think the stair have to be the shorter porch steps, but I'm not sure. "

Cheers!