Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Sep 2018 at 6:51 AM
Default "Eloise Living" from SimsConnection - Missing Blue Chair Recolor
So I downloaded the "Eloise Living" from the Booty, BUT, the chair recolor (blue) is just a duplicate of the mesh color (tan). The sofa has the tan (mesh), red and blue and so do the rest of the objects, but the chair doesn't. Does anyone know where I can find the correct recolor? I'd really like to use this set in my game. Thanks!
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 9th Sep 2018 at 3:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jtf04240
So I downloaded the "Eloise Living" from the Booty, BUT, the chair recolor (blue) is just a duplicate of the mesh color (tan). The sofa has the tan (mesh), red and blue and so do the rest of the objects, but the chair doesn't. Does anyone know where I can find the correct recolor? I'd really like to use this set in my game. Thanks!

Do you have a link? If the set shares the same textures, you might find you can simply extract the texture from the sofa say and use it with the chair. OTOH, it might be easier to repository the whole set. I could have a look at it.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Sep 2018 at 10:08 PM
Here is a link to the download page in PMBD. http://svt.paysites.mustbedestroyed...s/eloiseliving/

I checked the textures of the chair with TS2 Clean Installer and the 'blue' recolor of the chair uses the same texture as the chair mesh (tan).

This is a link to the picture of the set (its actually on the same page as the download link I sent)

http://svt.paysites.mustbedestroyed...eliving-850.jpg

Thanks.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#4 Old 10th Sep 2018 at 12:32 AM Last edited by maxon : 10th Sep 2018 at 12:44 AM.
Yes, I can see the problem. So I made a new texture - here on SFS: http://www.simfileshare.net/download/699584/ Is that ok for you? The texture of the cushion is slightly blurry since I had to blow it up from the sofa texture (see pictures). I could possibly get a better resolution if I used the rug texture.

The set is ideal, in many ways, to be repositoried though that would probably require remapping (a big job). I haven't checked the rest of the set but there might be other errors too.
Screenshots

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Sep 2018 at 2:55 AM
That's awesome! Thank you so much! I don't see the blurriness though, but I don't have the best eyesight. You did a fantastic job! That was quick too!
Not sure about the rest of the set, as far as errors go. I was able to find the recolors for all the other objects in the set, but I've no idea if they have errors.

I have noticed with a LOT of SimsConnection objects that there are 'missing' textures for recolors etc. Her community sets, for example.