Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jun 2021 at 4:47 AM
Site Error
I’m trying to sign into MTS on my computer (using chrome) I kept getting an error saying:

Post requests from foreign hosts are not allowed.

I can sign in when I’m using my phone or Internet Explorer on my computer. Any idea of what’s going on?
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 8th Jun 2021 at 9:45 AM
Hrm, that error should only trigger when you sign in with a specific sequence of events, specifically going from another website to MTS directly signing in (rather than first going to MTS as a guest, then signing in)

What are you doing differently when signing in on the different devices?

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Jun 2021 at 3:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh
Hrm, that error should only trigger when you sign in with a specific sequence of events, specifically going from another website to MTS directly signing in (rather than first going to MTS as a guest, then signing in)

What are you doing differently when signing in on the different devices?

Honestly, I have no clue. I think I was in there as a guest. It works with any other browser but Google Chrome. So maybe is just Google Chrome causing this error?
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#4 Old 8th Jun 2021 at 3:25 PM
Is it possible you have setup some kind of proxy or some extension to chrome? Does it also happen in incognito mode?

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Jun 2021 at 3:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh
Is it possible you have setup some kind of proxy or some extension to chrome? Does it also happen in incognito mode?

Yeah I have numerous plugins in Google Chrome. That could be the reason. I haven’t tried in Incognito mode. I should try.