Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jun 2021 at 10:43 PM Last edited by Softlism : 26th Aug 2021 at 9:46 AM.
Default Large wardrobe dressers of 3 to 4 tiles wide, or seamless 2-tiled dressers?
I'm looking for 3 - 4 tile wide dressers that look similar to TS3 SIMcredible Aquarela dressers:
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 27th Jun 2021 at 12:19 AM
Hmm, I don't see too many of those and the ones that are around are usually 2 tile.

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Aug 2021 at 9:45 AM
Upping this thread, because I wonder if I alternatively could find dressers that have the full 2-tile width so that two 2-tiled dressers can be seamlessly placed next to each other.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 1st Sep 2021 at 5:59 PM
I don't know if this will do but I thought of these built-in cabinets: https://beautifulnerdkitty.tumblr.c...-meshes-several
Couldn't remember where I had seen them when I first read your thread but I just found them again by accident