Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jul 2021 at 8:30 PM
Default WCIF these tree stumps?
I stumbled upon these three images over at pinterest with no link to the original upload and I didn't get any matches when searching with the images sadly. Does someone know where I can find this download? :-)

Pinterest pins: 1 , 2 , 3
Screenshots
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 20th Jul 2021 at 11:24 AM
The long logs in the background might be recolors from a log by mammut at Blacky's Sims Zoo. But they've been re-vamping for a while and I have no idea if that got re-uploaded or not. I think I have those stumps on the far left pic but have no idea where I put them in my stash. They look really familiar.

I think they took out the grass clumps from JWoods stump stool here: https://modthesims.info/download.ph...=0&page=2&pp=25

1st Place : Superb Sibling, Hearts Consume the Stars Contests
2nd place : Daddy N Me Cycle 2 Alien Edition, Sims Real Estate Contests
3rd Place : World Zombie Model Agency Contest
4th Placce : Aspiration N Me, Maxis Makeover Home Edition, My Girl, Stages of Life, SRE Cycle 2 Contests
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Aug 2021 at 10:56 PM
Thank you so much for trying to help @Deatherella! I sent a message to the person who had saved the images as pins, and they kindly answered me! :-D the download can be found here. The images are dead, but that's the download :-D digi's dead-box-link-redirector recommended!