Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th May 2021 at 1:30 PM
Default Site to discover and promote TS2 live streams?
I’ve gotten to the point where I’m ready to test stream on Twitch. BUT the only place I talk about sims at all is here on MTS.

1. Is there a forum on this site where people post their live streams?

2. Are there discord servers or other places to meet up, promote yourself and discover new people?

I already know about Pleasant Sims discord. I just wanted to explore a bit more.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 19th May 2021 at 10:13 PM
[QUOTE=kewpie]I’ve gotten to the point where I’m ready to test stream on Twitch. BUT the only place I talk about sims at all is here on MTS.

There is a large and active group of Sims 2 players on Facebook. They also have their own Discord you can join. Join here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheSims2OfficialGroup
Link Ninja
#3 Old 20th May 2021 at 5:47 AM
@kewpie - I find a lot of twitch streamers of sims 2 are clustered in twitter, if you have a twitter you would use to promote your streams, let us know the handle - that can be a good way for exposure is just re-tweeting and cross supporting sims 2 streamers. And many of them have their own discords. I wasn't even intending to stream when I re-joined twitter but the community for sims 2 is pretty friendly and supportive and you kind of just want to stream with them so that's a good foothold to start. Of course you can promote on the Facebook group as well, that group has a little over 6.5 K members so someone is bound to see a post and check it out if you are promoting sims 2 content.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd May 2021 at 12:09 PM
My Twitter handle is @keobooks. I probably should make a handle just for sims2 streams but I’m not going to unless I get popular.