Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jun 2021 at 11:12 AM Last edited by vegan_kaktus : 30th Jun 2021 at 2:56 PM.
Default Where is the "personal pick" button in the new editor?
When editing my older downloads (with the old layout) I see it, but I can't seem to find it in the new editor

Edit: also, one thing I've noticed with the new upload manager is that any type of[list]
in the description won't work there, I always have to edit the upload and add those after it has been uploaded :-)
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 1st Jul 2021 at 3:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vegan_kaktus
When editing my older downloads (with the old layout) I see it, but I can't seem to find it in the new editor

Edit: also, one thing I've noticed with the new upload manager is that any type of[list]
in the description won't work there, I always have to edit the upload and add those after it has been uploaded :-)

Hello vegan_kaktus,
Re your edit which I think is about the BB code (for bolding, italics and adding smilies), in "Description", if you click on the third tab from the left, it gives you help on which keys to use to create these.
Clicking the mouse on these icons is no longer available in "EDIT" too (when I uploaded on Monday) but you still have the guide to which keys to use to make things bold etc.
I agree it is easier just to click on the icon - well, for the time being the forums still have it.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 11th Jul 2021 at 2:12 PM
so where do I check mark the "personal pick" in my custom content page(the new design) ?
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#4 Old 11th Jul 2021 at 7:31 PM
It'll be added soon.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#5 Old 11th Jul 2021 at 7:33 PM
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#6 Old 11th Jul 2021 at 7:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
Click Edit on the upload, then choose the Download Summary and Options. Personal Pick is just below the images.

That's only on the old style edit pages On the newer edit page it's not there.

Forum Resident
#7 Old 14th Nov 2021 at 2:39 AM
Has this feature been added yet? Just went and looked myself and didn't see it.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#8 Old 14th Nov 2021 at 3:23 PM
It's on the new style download pages, which are slowly being rolled out.