Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#451 Old 29th Nov 2012 at 2:06 PM
Pierre Curian's last day on earth.

His boy Paul says they should just get a new computer, but why, when this one will work just fine once Pierre swaps out some parts?

He can still jazz it up with the best of them, too! But it's not the same without Marie to dance with.

He invites his daughter Eppie and her wife, plus some friends, over.

And then - an unexpected/always expected guest arrives. Pierre is playing with the cat when he hears hula music, and looks up. "Why, hello! Where's my Marie?"
"Waiting just out of sight. If you'll step this way..."
"You bet! Marie darlin'!"
After all, they don't really need him here. It's time for the next new thing!

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#452 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 7:23 PM
Knitting cancerous ulcer

Scholar
#453 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 11:35 AM
Peni & Flarz: Thank you both! :D

I'm going to be sad to see Mary Munny go (though I'm sure the Grim Reaper is looking forward to meeting her and getting his collection of CDs signed; you just know he's a big fan). And Flarz, your Agnes gets more and more diabolical-looking every time I see her!

Dora Ottomas dances with her husband Joe Graham, who's a member of the Garden Club and appreciates plants just as much as she does.

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#454 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 12:54 AM

"...and they said, 'The Aristocrats!'" Loki punchlines to his wife, Circe.

Nervous Gieke ages up to elder without my notice.

His husband ages up shortly after. He's in his PJs here, but his new everyday outfit is a Santa costume. Sigh.

Captain Walder, who I made for a challenge on GoS.

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Field Researcher
#455 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 4:57 PM
Aegagropilon Yes Agnes is dead already, actually far beyond lol.
Mad Poster
#456 Old 29th Jan 2013 at 4:11 PM

The Strangetown Goodies on the porch of their retirement project: a boarding house intended to house LFT graduates who can't find a place of their own yet in Strangetown's depressed housing market. Faith seems optimistic about the next phase of their lives.

Billie Ghote dances with his wife Luz on the morning after his birthday party. Side dates are fun, but there's something to be said for having someone at home who's always available...maybe it's time he knocked off the side dates for good?

Getting all the pictures for the submission taken makes me anxious to play Widespot for real, so I've been doing it. As soon as I opened the Mann house for the first time in my full game, Rich and Lana started doing this. Then they went back to bed.

And stayed there awhile...I don't understand why people don't like elders. They're adorable, especially in couples.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#457 Old 1st Feb 2013 at 2:58 PM
Moar pictures of Widespot elders:

Skye Weiss gives Daytona Beech a distrustful look while his daughter Penny is all smiles. Daytona campaigned tirelessly to get Widespot connected to the wider world and, while Penny has welcomed the new faces in town, it's definitely put a crimp in Skye's hermitic lifestyle.

Angel Hart's feeling like she's in paradise seated between Junior Mann and Woody Weiss.

Rich and Lana Mann unwind after a long day at the "office."

Beulah and Homer Land dance in the rain. They're probably (definitely) embarrassing their kids who are getting out of the bus, but they don't mind. (They're why I'm eager for summer to return to Widespot: the Lands won't autonomously dance in the snow!)

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#458 Old 4th Mar 2013 at 2:47 PM
Elders Gone Wild!

The Old Coot Smustle by Peni G, on Flickr

Rich Brags by Peni G, on Flickr. Valentine there is in his boxers (available here: http://aegagropilon.dreamwidth.org/#entry-3842) because he just finished up a date with a young lady whom Rich's son is also in love with, by the way, but apparently there's no hard feelings.

Valentine Made a Beeline for Homer's Chessgame by Peni G, on Flickr; bonding with the young lady's father.

This was going on in the background of the dinner portion of the date at the Dining Dash; local hermit Skye Weiss comes out of his shell a bit in the company of Herbert and Faith Goodie and a random townie.

Field Researcher
#459 Old 7th Mar 2013 at 7:22 PM
Agnes eats potatoes....

Field Researcher
#461 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 11:14 PM
Paul Nova and Cindy Nova got a divorce

He just wasn't in love with her anymore, they have known each other since they were kids due to their parents being good friends, but he never really felt in love with her even though they have twins, Austin and Carrie. (In reality, I forced them together, but now that they're elders I wanted them to break up using a mod I got from simlogical, and I wanted to see what would happen and how it would affect their relatives)

Paul eventually moved out and will probably move to an apartment in Bluewater Village.

Before he moved out though, Cindy didn't take it too well that their marriage was ending and attacked him:

She won both times.
Lab Assistant
#462 Old 14th Mar 2013 at 12:36 AM
Mortimor at Cassie's wedding. You can see Don falling asleep during the ceremony in the back.

This is Coral Oldie picking up a collar for her cat.

Marebear<3333
Mad Poster
#463 Old 14th Mar 2013 at 3:03 PM

Skye Weiss got promoted, and you can tell he's excited. Can't you?

I'm not sure why Daytona called him on the General Store's phone instead of just running across the street, but it happens to give Dora Ottomas a good view of him, and she likes what she sees.

Meanwhile, back in Drama Acres, Kitty Hawkins doesn't let a little thing like complete absence of creativity points keep her off the karaoke machine at the Convenient Stores.

And Livva Ann Onions takes over the care and feeding of her second granddaughter, Vidalia, because you know nobody else is going to do it right.

Field Researcher
#464 Old 16th Mar 2013 at 6:32 AM
Rick Broke plays chess: (he just aged up to elder, he looks so much like Dustin!)

I have a simblr now! Check it out: simblr
Had a long day and need a laugh? Check this out for funny sims stuff!
Field Researcher
#465 Old 23rd Mar 2013 at 1:57 PM
Beeing elder doesn't mean you can't have some sexy fun.....

Mad Poster
#466 Old 27th Mar 2013 at 4:11 AM

Dora Ottomas gets her date with Skye off to a fun start. Those are his son Woody's feet behind them, btw.

She has a way of getting straight to the point. The fact that he's a virgin with two children takes a little explaining. One of those children is currently floating on the bubble blower behind them, and will shortly be joined by the other. Did he ask them to follow him in case he needed rescuing?

I really tried to keep it below the level of date that would bring on a post-date kiss - I have seen them only be worth a hug before - but no video for me. This is the price I pay for following character logic - there was no way Skye would ever even think of asking Dora out.

Dora and Skye by Peni G, on Flickr

Field Researcher
#467 Old 31st Mar 2013 at 6:24 PM
Julien Cooke just aged up, he seems pretty happy to be an elder now:

Scholar
#468 Old 1st Apr 2013 at 11:36 PM

It's Strangetown! You weren't expecting a fight?

However, this fight led to Olive Specter beating up Officer Chloe Curious -- a cop in uniform, please note -- in front of one of her fathers, her half-sister/niece (seen summoning reinforcements), and Olive's niece, who was invited over so Johnny Smith could propose to her. Suffice it to say that this collision of party guests and welcome wagon is probably going to ensure Olive dies in prison while serving her sentence for assaulting an officer -- not that I dislike her, but she doesn't have much time left!

Mortimer Goth was a much more welcome part of the welcome wagon! He and PT#9 discovered a common fondness for lab rats, and sat out much of the party chatting away on the porch like the nice old gentlemen they are.
Field Researcher
#469 Old 7th Apr 2013 at 3:37 AM
Rebecca and Joseph Ruben went on a date to celebrate their son graduating from college:

Somehow I had some weird glitch where Joseph wouldn't scoot close to the table, he actually sat away from the table, but was still eating off his plate.

They both rolled wants to duet with each other so I let them:

It was Rebecca's time to go, but thanks to wishing for a long life on the Genie, she was able to cheat death:

Scholar
#470 Old 17th Apr 2013 at 3:19 AM

This was Coral Oldie's reaction to finding her husband in bed with that Garden Club tramp, Jill Smith! Luckily she doesn't know who else he's been shagging -- she's sleeping on the neighbours' couch as it is!
Mad Poster
#471 Old 9th May 2013 at 10:33 PM

Sage Ann Munny ages gracefully while serving rainbow trout. Eh, it's not her usual style, but it's okay to wear till she fills her hunger bar some.

Her husband Ernest, greeting guests on the porch, is less fortunate. "Um, excuse me, y'all. I have to go deal with a fashion emergency."

Properly dressed after the guests leave, Sage Ann resumes writing her book about the Bad Old Days. Sage Ann and Ernest are my favorite sims and the first of my original core sims to age to elder. Sniff.

Continuity! Kitty Hawkins's 14th grandchild Crane is the spitting image of her, if you don't mind the Gavigan coloring!

Field Researcher
#472 Old 19th May 2013 at 2:54 AM Last edited by ohgreatone22 : 19th May 2013 at 6:12 AM.
Joseph Ruben can't get off the phone when his wife is dying:

Oh, finally!

Janet Jones and her husband Tommy woohoo for one last time:

She died shortly after:

Plus she gained some games enthusiasm right before dying!

Instructor
#473 Old 23rd May 2013 at 6:11 PM
Ethan Leong, the famous ladies' man of my Attention Family Legacy, aged into an elder.

And he's still got it!

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Field Researcher
#474 Old 1st Jun 2013 at 3:19 AM
Danny Clark (son of Daniel and Kaylynn Langerak) and Megan Ruben (daughter of Heather Huffington and Gilbert Jacquet):

They just recently became elders, and went on a date to Londoste. Everything was going great, until Megan decided to fart in Danny's face.

Field Researcher
#475 Old 6th Jun 2013 at 12:42 AM
Angle of death

Page 19 of 24