Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#476 Old 21st Jun 2013 at 7:10 PM
Stay away from sockets.

Advertisement
Scholar
#477 Old 19th Jul 2013 at 11:31 PM

This is what Olive Specter looks like when planning to steal a newspaper. (It's seen through the window of Father Laurence Stratford's drab little house, if you're wondering. That plant is the ACR adjuster!)

Herb Oldie on the phone with a lady friend. He really thinks he rocks that fedora!
Mad Poster
#478 Old 12th Aug 2013 at 4:46 AM

Greg Aerius, whose nickname when he played was The Ambassador, and who is now comfortably ensconced in the Hall of Fame, ages gracefully.

He's still plenty fit and has no need for concealing PJs!

Ernest Munny attends his soon-to-be-late Ma's last party, on the day after his birthday. (I had to run the neighborhood rotation backwards to enable her to attend his party.)

Ernest's wife, Sage Ann, is still working hard, but will be retiring from her media empire soon. She's tired of managing things - it's time to write again!

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Instructor
#479 Old 24th Aug 2013 at 4:11 PM
I lost two of my most beloved sims during my last game play of my Attention Family Legacy.

First was Ethan Leong, my town ladies' man. If anyone has followed Ethan's journey through life, they know that he was born as an oopsie baby to his parents Cyrus and Gina while they were still in college. He eventually went on to romance many of the ladies in Legacy Falls, including two of his second cousins and his uncle's wife Caryl. He had a total of 20+ lovers, 2 wives, 6 children, and 8 grandchildren.

He really didn't want to leave with Grimmy...

But once he knew the Hula Girls were coming along, he was more than willing to go!

Oh Ethan, you caused me more trouble than any sim I've ever had. But I love you, you crazy kid!

I was also sad to lose my all-time favorite sim, Mirabella (Okuma) Deppiesse. She lived a long life, full of love and family. She was born as the only daughter to her parents Trent and Ashton. Although she had her father's looks, she had her mom's love of art and the outdoors. After she attended college, she married Leo, and the two of them had three children, twins Parker and Joel and a daughter Kennedy. She was a Professional Dancer and also owned her own business called Natural Beauty, where she sold fresh produce and flower arrangements. Sadly, she didn't get to live long enough to watch her children get married or have children of their own, but she is still in their thoughts every day.

I sure will miss her!

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Field Researcher
#480 Old 24th Aug 2013 at 4:38 PM
Default Achmed Izzies last adventure
My Sim Achmed Izzie had one last adventure before dying. Yea he is a pleasure/romance Sim....

Mad Poster
#481 Old 24th Aug 2013 at 9:19 PM
Go for it, Achmed! Grab the gusto while you can and give her a high standard to hold future partners to!

Elderly hermit Skye Weiss just made a huge bonus and got promoted! He finds he wants to tell Dora Ottomas - who asked him out and taught him to kiss on her rotation - all about it. And he has money, so he can take her to dinner! What a great idea!

Somehow they get back on the woohoo topic. "I don't know. I mean, sure, I'm kind of curious. Beulah and Homer down the street sure like doing it. But - you have to, you know, meet people, and, and take them on dates and stuff."
"You mean like we're doing now? It's not that hard."
"Oh. Well. This is different. I mean. You asked me first."

"So you could bring yourself to kiss me again, since I kissed you first?"
"Um - I don't - I - um - yeah? If you - want me to?"
"Yes, Skye, I very much want you to kiss me again."

He doesn't quite dare to go for her mouth, but he's seen Beulah and Homer's daughter's boyfriend working on her, and she practically faints when he kisses her hand, so he tries that. Dora laughs, but not like she's making fun of him. "I didn't think gallant men like you still existed!"

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
#482 Old 7th Sep 2013 at 6:31 PM

Gilbert Jacquet

Florence Delarosa

Checo Ramirez

Lisa Ramirez
Mad Poster
#483 Old 9th Sep 2013 at 10:02 PM

Drama Acres's own rock goddess, Mary Munny, didn't feel like having a date, so she threw a party, inviting family and friends. Although her last album, 'Good-by all you Beautiful Boys," was conceived and produced as a cap to her career, that's just good business. She and her grandsons Mark and Frank are playing around and jamming with tracks that could go onto a theoretical next album; but she's already lived to see her son Ernest get gray hairs, which she never expected to do, and she's started treating every album, every performance, every party, as if it were her last.

But even a Mary Munny party can only last so long. After she waves the last of them good-by she hears music.
Hula music.
"Wait - I know you. I saw you before - That Night - You came for Lira and I couldn't keep her from you."
"Yes. I'm very sorry."
"So you should be!"
"I've taken good care of her since then. Your daughter's eager to see you."

"And - Frank?"
"Your husband's holding her hand and Being Very Patient. I am sick of Frank Being Very Patient at me, to be honest. I don't have any leeway, you know, ma'am. I don't decide who comes along. I just fetch them. Please accept this complimentary tiki drink, and, um, if you don't mind - I have some things I'd kind of like you to sign?"
"Anything you like - within reason. Remember once I go after you I'll be a married woman again."

"Oh, absolutely, I mean - CD disks and I have a few pictures - and if I could get my picture made with you - I can't tell you how much your music has meant to me."
"Really? Any one in particular?"
"You'll think it's silly - but - on the second album - that little a cappella number -"
"Dance Alone? Seriously?"
"It changed my death. Everybody told me I was imagining it, but I felt like - you forgave me. And if you could do that, after That Day - Well, that was the day I forgave myself. I suppose people project things into your songs all the time."
"I reckon they do, but you didn't, honey. You got it exactly right."

#484 Old 14th Sep 2013 at 7:22 AM
Autumn and Fredrick Lovell; aren't they just great? I created them in CAS as adults and I've been playing them ever since! They have four children and three grandchildren--so far!
Lab Assistant
#485 Old 21st Sep 2013 at 9:31 PM

Benjamin Baldwin

Isabel Baldwin

Vivian Cho
Mad Poster
#486 Old 27th Sep 2013 at 4:18 AM
Some of the elders of Widespot

Linda Stone will be your hostess for this evening. She is delighted to seat you. Because she is stoned out of her gourd. (Linda is not one of the NPCs who come packaged with Widespot. She generated after I installed a custom downtown and put restaurants in it. And she always looks like this.)

Dora Ottomas. This iteration is not dying on her granddaughter's birthday, no way, no how!

Rich Mann does as he pleases. Are you going to tell a Criminal Mastermind he can't play piano in his drawers in his own house?

And he intends to do it for a loooooong time.

Field Researcher
#487 Old 19th Nov 2013 at 2:08 AM
She is always armed!

Mad Poster
#488 Old 29th Nov 2013 at 2:22 PM
More Elders of Widespot, a great little town to grow old in!

Skye Weiss, a virgin with two kids and a grandchild, proves it's never too late for love when he gets engaged to Dora Ottomas.

Don't try to tell Daytona Beech that she's too old to rock!

Her son Hamilton seems a little bewildered to have attained the status of gray eminence.

And Hamilton's wife Sandy grows up at her son Wallys's toddler-child party, without being able to find that culinary job she wants; but with Wallys's grandfather Valentine Hart there setting the example, she doesn't intend to be slowed down. In fact, she thinks she's finally going to hit her stride and open a business!

Field Researcher
#489 Old 16th Dec 2013 at 2:58 PM Last edited by White Queen : 17th Dec 2013 at 10:55 AM.
Currently my favourite sim - Evelyn...

... and the one who stole her first husband, many sim-years ago - Hollie

Cristina - who's been a nice, good sim all her life...
Mad Poster
#490 Old 22nd Dec 2013 at 2:37 PM

Herb Goodie catches up on his reading.

Ernest Munny has always felt very avuncular toward his son's half-sister Andice Point. He was teaching her the finer points of chess when they made best friends. "Not bad. If you'd been a bit more adventurous with your queen, you would have done more than stalemate me."
"Oh, I don't mind stalemating. It's better than losing."
"I don't know about that. I'd rather lose than stalemate myself. Losing's something you can come back from."

Sandy Beech demonstrates that her mother-in-law's not the only elder who can tear up the family guitar.

Homer and Beulah Land may be past having kids, but it's easy to see how they got so many.

Field Researcher
#491 Old 24th Dec 2013 at 3:25 AM
The main devil

Mad Poster
#492 Old 3rd Jan 2014 at 1:40 PM
Agnes doesn't look as if she's enjoying her vacation there.

Daytona gets up on the morning of her oldest grandchild's last day at home. Virginia slept with her because Wallys suddenly got too big for the crib and there was no point buying a bed for a single night. She's wearing the pjs her daughter-in-law gave her, though she's still not sure about them.

No matter how gray he gets, Hamilton will always be his Mama's boy.

Skye explains how it came about that he's got two kids but is still a virgin. Dora's being very patient about consummating their marriage.

But she's an experienced teacher, and Skye's an apt pupil.

Inventor
#493 Old 7th Jan 2014 at 12:55 AM

This is Creepy Old Guy. He's kinda like a place-holder in my BACC. He doesn't count towards the population or anything, he basically just owns the "public" community lots so that my playables can have jobs at them (if for example, the community lot is a school, then I can pretend that certain playables are teachers or even cleaners at the lot.) I thought if he was going to be around, I may as well make him interesting to look at
Scholar
#494 Old 19th Jan 2014 at 9:37 PM

The scene: The new Downtown synagogue.
The players: Rabbi Betty Goldstein McGreggor, Mrs Crumplebottom.
The script: "I saw you, little girl! You were...were...were...undressed in that tub! Have you no shame? Do you not know where you are?"
"Yes, ma'am, I do know where I am. In the women-only bathroom of my synagogue. Which you invaded to scream about my state of undress. Disrupting my bath. And what do you wear in the bathtub, may I ask?"
"Have you no shame?!? You are unfit for your post, you unholy...."
Mad Poster
#495 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 1:13 PM

Sage Ann has plenty to do during the day since she retired, but once Ernest comes homes and takes his post-work shower she always has time to relax and compare notes with him.

Ernest always takes a shower first thing in the morning (yes, he takes two showers a day; more, if he spends any length of time on a community lot), but Sage Ann has all day to get dressed in. So this morning he comes in and finds her practicing her public speaking with a love poem.

I was waiting for full daylight to save the game, and letting them please themselves, and it pleased Ernest to please Sage Ann.

This is the marriage everybody hopes to get when they get married.

Field Researcher
#496 Old 25th Feb 2014 at 4:28 AM
..................and who is your neighbor?

Mad Poster
#497 Old 26th Feb 2014 at 1:15 AM Last edited by grammapat : 26th Feb 2014 at 1:26 AM.
Loki creates a private retreat from the chaos of toddlers and children - and looks mad but harmless...

Circe is "in confinement", where - between her failed dreams of glory, lightning strikes, getting a leg caught in a bench, and only having a bunny to talk to..

she can blame bunny for EVERYTHING.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#498 Old 8th Mar 2014 at 2:21 PM

Sandy and Hamilton Beech, grown old together despite some pretty long odds.

Leslie Gay is so good at multi-tasking, she can keep on working on that teddy bear while on the phone!

Grantham Day shares the gospel of grilled cheese with a receptive townie visiting the retirement home.

Faith Goodie uses the time Herb's at work productively.

Field Researcher
#499 Old 13th Mar 2014 at 7:47 AM
A few random pics:

Manuel Riley

Yolanda Holden

Chad Haggerty

Gavin Haggerty (Chad's older brother) and wife Caryl
Mad Poster
#500 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 3:22 PM

Oh, no! Death has come for Dr. Red Onions! Waaah!

But he's not Chief of Staff at Drama Acres Community Hospital (and owner of a genie lamp) for nothing. He's presided over the passing of a lot of his friends and neighbors recently, and has had time to plan and put himself in a position to fight for his life!

"Ha! Sucker! I saw you palm that! It's not in either hand - it's up your left sleeve!"
"Curses! Foiled again! But I'll be back!"

His granddaughter Pearl is dazzled. "Grampa! That was awesome!"
"Eh, what kind of doctor would I be if I hadn't learned a trick or two by now?"

Page 20 of 24