Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#526 Old 9th Apr 2017 at 5:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kanjibongoh
No, no, no! After nine years of gameplay I really suck at a lot of stuff--like learning how to use Delphy's Download Manager properly...and I have a ridiculous amount of cc thanks to wonderful creators, like you, that keep this game fresh and still addictive, dear Rosebine <3 I found the hair here:

http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/post/1...newsea-sexybomb

Sorry it took me so long to track down, but enjoy!

Thank you!!! And you are so kind.
meshing, creating for this game is a passion for me..so reading your words really touched me.

Thank you Velvetina, the link Kanjibongoh posted worked for me, but I saw yours had Pooklets colors..and this is what I use in my game.
yay!

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#527 Old 9th Apr 2017 at 5:54 AM Last edited by kanjibongoh : 9th Apr 2017 at 6:04 AM. Reason: text error
Default Party Rock Falls
Boy, I've done a lot of bad things, and killed quite a few neighborhoods just having fun and doing all the stuff that the Sims Wiki has ever warned one not to do: interacted with Mrs. Crumplebottom? Check (I had her go cougar and have an affair with a celebrity Sim thirty years her junior). Moved an occupied lot into a different neighborhood using the lot bin? Check. Deleted Sims and tombstones? Check. Took forever to learn how to download custom content and still did it wrong ("Oh, I get to half of my decoration folder and the game crashes because the paint easel I downloaded a year ago was for Sims 3?") Check.

Anyway, here are a few blurbs from a favorite original neighborhood that is lost to me now. For better or worse I recreated it as best as I could later, and that yielded some surprising things--this game is never boring! I hope anyone enjoys as much as I'm enjoying the many fun stories and beautiful pictures here! <3

Widow's Walk Simetery

It's a small town...and a small simetery...for now. It ain't Forest Lawn, but who do you think the Grim Reaper is speed-dialing when Sims drop dead on your lawn? Duh. Situated on acres and acres of prime beachfront land along Ocean View Drive, this lovely memorial park is a beautiful final resting place for the recently departed and still-breathing Sims alike. Come visit your loved ones that have passed on in a lovely garden setting and sit under the cool shade of sprawling Cypress trees and Whispering Willows that almost seem to cry out "Boo!" But not really. ::cough, cough::

Have pesky ghost problems at home? Grandma or Grandpa a little too attached to that room in the attic or the carport up the driveway? Is that bump in the night Aunt Jane cruising the the fridge and scaring the Be-Jesus out of you as you hunt for that midnight snack? Tired of paying that hefty laundry bill because Uncle Joe shows up nightly causing you to shit your pants? No problem! A simple phone call to Widow's Walk Simetery and one of our caring Tombstone Technicians will come move that grave for you and help take the "P" out of your carpet cleaning nightmares and back in "Rest In Peace". Open 24 hours and 7 days a week, Widow's Walk Simetery is available anytime you feel the need to stop by and shed a tear...or kick a grave—hey, we don't judge. Have a picnic by the pond or hook a worm to your pole and catch dinner, a date or both!

Widow's Walk Funeral Parlor

Is there ever anything appealing about death? Maybe, if you owed an astronomical amount in back taxes...or had rectal cancer. Even if that's not the case the professionals at Widow's Walk Funeral Parlor are here to help you in your time of sorrow—to assist you in easing your loved one on to their final destination in style and grace...as well as some hefty simoleons from your wallet.

Was your hubby smashed by a satellite? Did your side-piece, who was about to rat you out and extort your for major simoleons, conveniently drown in the pool when (you removed) the ladder strangely disappeared? Did your Servo go batshit and electrocute a guest? Not to worry! Trained at the legendary Fisher & Diaz School of Bad-Ass Morticianing, our Funerary Artisans have you covered! We'll ensure that your dearly departed will look so amazing that you'll swear that they need to die all over again! Or that you'll need to call a lawyer. But rest as easy as the cold soul on the slab—really—because they're dead...deader than dead. We promise.
Test Subject
#528 Old 9th Apr 2017 at 6:02 AM Last edited by kanjibongoh : 17th Apr 2017 at 2:29 PM.
Oh my goodness, and your passion shows in all of your work, Rosebine! It sounds like Velvetina found a better link--thank you, Velvetina! I'm glad you found it
Test Subject
#529 Old 9th Apr 2017 at 6:08 AM Last edited by kanjibongoh : 17th Apr 2017 at 2:29 PM.
Hi Velvetina, thanks for sharing the better link!
Instructor
#530 Old 9th Apr 2017 at 6:10 AM
You're welcome, but no need to multipost, you know?
Test Subject
#531 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 3:40 PM
Default My Sims 2 Borjas
My Borja Sims based on Showtimes "The Borgias" (2011).

Little Romans Cesare, Juan, Lucy and Micheletto.

All grown up and living far away from the dangers of Rome...

Test Subject
#532 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 3:50 PM
Default Sims 2 Borjas

from bottom left: Lucy, Little Rodrigo, Giovanni, ChesiLu (Cesare's darling daughter; biological mother deceased), Micheletto, Cesare and Juan.
Instructor
#533 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 12:29 PM
This is actually my first time trying to create an actual family portrait. So, here it is! The Beaufort family, one of the richest in the Kingdom.
From left to right: Louis Philippe, Nicolas Henri, Stephanie Felicite, Duke Thomas Beaufort, Duchess Enndolynn Beaufort, Marie-Louise and Marie-Adelaide. Little Marie-Louise's father isn't the Duke, but that's the Duchess' secret.
They've recently went through a family scandal when the Duchess found out that the children's Governess was with child. More exactly, the Duke's child. Her husband's infidelities never bothered the beautiful Duchess, but the fact that this time it went public did. So the Governess was promptly fired and sent the the countryside. She gave birth to a daughter who didn't survive.
Instructor
#535 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 2:02 PM Last edited by Lady Scarlet : 26th Oct 2019 at 4:39 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by PlatinumPlumbbob
Oh, so the Duke gets to walk away free. Awesome.

Well, of course he's gonna escape the consequences, he's a nobleman. The poor girl was just a servant, so she gets the blame.
I know it's not fair, but... it makes for great drama in my neighbourhood

EDIT Aaand... I'm back Another family portrait, this time the Leinster family. Left to right: Alleken Marie Calvert, holding her youngest niece, Constance, Agnes Leinster holding her son, Edward, Albrecht Rudolph Leinster(Alleken's brother and Agnes' husband) with his daughter, Jane, little Charlotte (Alleken's youngest daughter) and Marie-Louise.
They are actually quite a happy brood. And ever expanding too, because Agnes doesn't look like she's gonna stop at three daughters and a son
Test Subject
#536 Old 4th May 2017 at 3:17 PM
The Collier Household.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#537 Old 4th May 2017 at 7:01 PM Last edited by grammapat : 12th May 2017 at 7:22 PM. Reason: added picture
LadyScarlet: love your themes, such nice CC!

====================
My favorite Faie and child

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Instructor
#538 Old 23rd May 2017 at 5:07 AM Last edited by lbsgirl24 : 24th May 2017 at 11:52 AM.

The first noble family in my new medieval hood.
Back: Emmota (30) holding Imayn (6 months), Ferri (9), Adri (28), Myles (7.5), Asce (21) with Ladybug (6)
Front: Sanses (2), Adinet (2)

Adri moved out here into the old abandoned hunting lodge with his two sons (Ferri and Myles) and younger brother Asce five years ago after the death of his first wife and a fall out with her family. About three years ago he remarried and soon welcomed the twins, Sanses and Adinet, and baby Imayn into the family. The small settlement he's established is finally finding it's feet.

Edit: As we're coming into the second fall I think now would be a good time to share pictures of the other families.

The next richest household is the steward's household and with the arrival of quadruplets things have been quite chaotic.
Clara Simnel (37) holds Timm (3) and, Saer Elers (50) holds Alina (3) while Sager (3) and Claribel (3) play.
The parents are not yet married. Factors include being exhausted constantly for the past three years, Saer's lord not approving of the match and lack of religious sims to conduct a ceremony.

The first commoner household established was actually a small hut to built to provide shelter to a few of the commoners during first winter in the new hood. It also serves as a checkpoint to visiting sims. Note Simnel is the name given to any commoner without an established trade or nickname in this hood so the Simnels are not necessarily related.
Here we have Ione (24), her daughter Jahan (2) and their friend Hann (28).
Ione recently lost her job as a village guard due to the difficulty juggling her daughter and the job. Hann works as a Fisherman on one of Asce Mallory's boats. Jahan's father is Eric Simnel.

The poorest family in the hood are those commoners who remained in the original camp ground come the first winter. They all have someone higher up with a grudge but they've managed to make a home here.
Tece Simnel (35) and Eric Simnel (34) live with their daughter Eva (6 months)

Visit my ToT challenge here.
Lab Assistant
#539 Old 24th May 2017 at 1:53 PM
The Schneider family of Pinedale. L-R: Gaetana, Ralph, and Henricus.

Call me Hannah
Test Subject
#540 Old 28th May 2017 at 2:21 AM
Default 3rd Gen Sim and his family
Alden Marcello his wife Alvina Marcello and their children Bracken & Ember.
They'll soon be welcoming baby no.3

They are part of my 153 member family. I can never pick an heir so I decided to play everyone. You can see the family tree below.
I also downloaded Elvina and tweeked her a little, so she's not my sim but I can't remember where I got her from.
Link Ninja
#541 Old 3rd Jun 2017 at 7:45 PM
Stacia Hart and her little brother, Xander bond over chess and bowling. I noticed they had like 20 relationship points and figured they should spend some time together. After all the activity together, they are now friends, and while Xander isn't the brattiest little brother he sure does try to beat Stacia at her specialty of chess.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Lab Assistant
#542 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 11:35 PM
Some more family portraits from Pinedale.

The Plank Family

Tay, Melvyn, and Xanthia in the back row, and the triplets Gale, Izzy, and Kade in the front.

The Ryan Family

Reid, Ryan with Reilly, and Renee in the back, and Rex, Rosalind, and Robin in the front. Rex and Rosalind are twins.

Call me Hannah
Lab Assistant
#543 Old 9th Jul 2017 at 1:08 AM
I did a photoshoot with the Ryan family today. Ryan was at work so he's not in it, and Reid's a teenage boy who didn't want to get into the pictures. Here are a few of my favourites!

Call me Hannah
Lab Assistant
#544 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 12:58 AM

Just a very quick, very bad picture of the Hicks family. There's Anna May, the third generation trailer park heiress (the challenge is actually over but I'll still play and follow most rules until I get tired), her husband, their twins, the result of his very unplanned alien abduction, their two dogs and her bump. The twins are one day into toddlerhood, Axel just became a toddler and Anna May is in her third semester. Her mom and stepdad thought this was a good time to die. She got out of the Energizer to pop (I had no idea she was pregnant) and her stepdad literally looked at her and decided to just get out of this mess. Her mom also died right after her second pop. I don't blame them, really, nobody should have to raise this many babies, this close together.
Scholar
#545 Old 12th Jul 2017 at 8:36 AM

Family life in true TigerAnne style. His father had the same reaction when he was born.

The same baby, one birthday later.
Scholar
#546 Old 27th Jul 2017 at 6:04 AM

This was just before things got...complicated. Not that they weren't already... Oberon is Isabella's son-in-law, being married to Bianca, who killed Titania. Lucy is Antonio's lover. Isabella is craving family engagements and marriages (and grandbabies, but Bianca has assured her mother that she's on top of that). Combined with her insistence on maintaining Monty respectability, that kiss is as good as "till death do us part" in her opinion. Benedick has an unrequited crush on Lucy from when they were both barely teens, which, incidentally, is how long Antonio and Lucy have been in the relationship only now becoming public.

I hope I haven't posted this before... This is just to show that the Capps are alike in dignity to the Montys. This lovely behaviour does not look inappropriate at all...except that it was taking place at Consort Capp's funeral. Poor-branch (and thus ill-dressed) grandkids in the back, power-grabbing daughter and son-in-law in the front. No wonder Consort didn't stay gone long!
Mad Poster
#547 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 10:08 PM
Just because I am so attached to my family, the Destraz. I play with very long life span, eternal I'd say even...so I am under the impression that I've been playing them since forever!
Both parents are sims I created in BodyShop. And for the sake of showing them all, all pictures comes from extracting them with SimPE, so..all are BodyShop pictures. This was easier since 2 of them are presently waiting in the family bin, after coming back from UNI. (finally! lol)

What surprise me every time these 2 have a kid, is how much they resembles each other and how beautiful they are. The parents aren't that hot...but their offspring are something.
So here's Pierrick and Camille, proud parents.

All their children so far, got their mother's skintone, but none of them received her blue eyes or blond hair. Nope! This is daddy's.
And before you wonder, no first born syndrome here. I checked. None of the children have the same personality, interests etc.
First, they had Émile & Henri, twin boys. They look alike much, but their eyes and face shape is different...I posted pics of them as toddlers & kids, and teens already. They are now adults, waiting for me to move them into a lot. They both graduated with honor.
Then came Flo...which I also showed pictures since she was so freaking pretty. No need a maid with Flo around, she takes care of everything including her younger siblings. She is now a teen, and still living at mom & dad. Uni awaits...
The youngest of the bunch are Gilbert & Ophélie. Another sets of twins. They are almost identical...and I have nothing to do with it.
Pierrick & Camille wish for another baby, so we'll see! Though with their oldest being adults...I find this weird.

Here's the joyful bunch.

Soon, I'll start adding my very first founder/family to my SC4 map..well, when I'll be satisfied with the hood it turns out to be. I'll be sure to add this couple. I rarely got lucky with genetics as I am now.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Top Secret Researcher
#548 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 2:54 PM Last edited by Pideli : 25th Oct 2017 at 3:05 PM.

Hanna playing tug of war with a bottle with her aunt Selina.

They were born just a few sim minutes apart! Selina being Mother's (yes that's her name) 10th child, and Hanna being Mother's first grandchild from her son Patrik and his wife Charlotta.

I think this is the first time I attempt to play a traditional family, where the moms are housewives and do all the work around the house and the fathers are all about work and mechanical stuff.

Well, except their daughter who is a bit of a tomboy and likes to help dad with the car.

This is the largest family breakfast I've had in a LONG while. I forgot how fun it is to actually PLAY the game without aspiration rewards, service NPCs and other helps for efficiency. I'm usually a very effective player, but sometimes it's fun to play realistically too!
Instructor
#549 Old 1st Oct 2017 at 12:34 PM
The Cordial Clan is getting bigger and bigger...

Left to Right: Geoff Rutherford, Persephone Cordial-Contender, Kimberly Cordial-DeBateau, Samantha Cordial & Tara DeBateau.
Lab Assistant
#550 Old 2nd Oct 2017 at 7:40 PM
Tricou family
Page 22 of 28