Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#551 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 11:28 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 8th Jun 2018 at 10:44 AM.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#552 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 3:21 PM

Bianca and Kent Monty, with their twins Robin and Cato. Bianca is pregnant with the couple's third child (another son) in this picture. He was born not long afterwards and named Lennox.

Call me Hannah
Top Secret Researcher
#553 Old 25th Oct 2017 at 2:40 PM
Fall is so beautiful in TS2. It looks like that outside of my real home now too

Playing with elders taking care of their grandkids makes me miss my grandparents, all of which are dead.
Top Secret Researcher
#554 Old 25th Oct 2017 at 2:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HH22

Bianca and Kent Monty, with their twins Robin and Cato. Bianca is pregnant with the couple's third child (another son) in this picture. He was born not long afterwards and named Lennox.

I love the name Lennox!! I also have a sim in my game that's named Lenox But with one n. Named after Lenox Tillman!
Top Secret Researcher
#555 Old 25th Oct 2017 at 2:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Family picnic

Wow, how did you accomplish that backdrop? Mod or green screen? :P
Mad Poster
#556 Old 25th Oct 2017 at 4:31 PM
Pideli, it's the new neighborhood skies and 360 degree skyline backdrop (they're visible from lots). There are already several of them, but here's a couple of links to start off with:
http://greatcheesecakepersona.tumbl...4042017-see-the
http://lowedeus.tumblr.com/
Instructor
#557 Old 25th Oct 2017 at 10:57 PM Last edited by grandma_on_a_kiling_spree : 23rd Mar 2020 at 11:21 AM.
Default The Loner Family
The Loner Family - Ajay, Kristien (ex Loste, the girl from Singles family) and their 3 children; Jacob (the oldest), Lara and Leo (the twins). They live in Pleasantview. Kristien was pregnant at the time, now she gave birth to a baby girl Alison. They're pretty poor, but they're happy, Kristien and Ajay love each other and Jacob helps Kristien around the house.
I changed Ajay's and Kristien's faces using SimPE because i didn't find them very attractive, but keeping some of their features.

Field Researcher
#558 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 9:33 AM
I have finally played all the Burris rounds so... update! Both Niel and Joanne died of old aged, so my founders are dead. Instead I'll start with the oldest which is Noah.

Noah (and baby), Columba, Elonso (and baby), Kezia and Amaryllis Floris.
ROS decided to have Noah abducted 12 times in one round. That resulted in him not around every night and Elonso silently fuming about it until he exploded but they (obviously) made up as Elonso's carrying a third. Because of the abductions Noah became pregnant and had Columba, and is pregnant with another alien baby.

Jared, Joel, April and Naomi Burris.
Joel has not done much other than marry April and have son Jared, but Emory and Olivia are not living with them anymore. Naomi's about a day or so away from being a teen. Basically ACR and ROS are the one's who'll complicated this relationship now because they seem pretty settled.

Javan is very different to his brothers. He was married to April's sister Talithia and had son Spyro with her as a teen (ROS roll.) The 'hood corrupted which meant I lost Spyro, then he and Talithia went from three bolts to zero when I remade the 'hood. I rolled with it and divorced them which leaves only this family picture of the two married and with a son.

Vincent Suellen the Vampire, Chase Carrington, Lunar Starr, and Javan Burris.
Right now he lives with Lunar and Vincent and is dating them both, but Vincent also found a three bolter in Chase that he's dating outside of the three of them. There's been no jealousy between the four so far (at one point Lunar and Javan literally watched Vincent woohoo with Chase XD) so it's a pretty open relationship. :D

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
Lab Assistant
#559 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 8:33 PM
An updated family portrait from the Montys (as seen on page 23):

Bianca holding Lennox, Kent holding Ross, and the twins Robin and Cato upfront. Ross is adopted and Bianca is pregnant again (she really wanted another baby, and I thought 'why the heckles not').

Quote: Originally posted by Pideli
I love the name Lennox!! I also have a sim in my game that's named Lenox But with one n. Named after Lenox Tillman!

@Pideli: I like it too It's from a Shakespeare play (Macbeth), as are all the names I give my Monty/Capp/Summerdream spawn.

Call me Hannah
Instructor
#560 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 5:18 PM
@edueso where did you get the poses on the second picture, i love them and your family photos are very cute :D
Lab Assistant
#561 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 11:01 PM

The new Mrs & Mrs Broke, Beau & Ginny Broke, and the matching bumps.

Call me Hannah
Lab Assistant
#562 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 12:28 PM
I took two portraits of Morty Goth's family before he passed away.

Dina is holding their son, Benedict, and Morty is holding Esther, their daughter. Alexander is almost off to college, and their older son is Percival.

Here they are after a couple of birthdays. Alex doesn't like having his picture taken, so he always does the same pose

Call me Hannah
Lab Assistant
#563 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 9:08 AM

Cassandra and Don Goth with their twins, Ramona and Wallace, and younger son, Bernard.

Mary-Sue and Daniel Pleasant with their second set of twins, Elijah and Scott.

Call me Hannah
Field Researcher
#564 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 11:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grandma_on_a_kiling_spree
@edueso where did you get the poses on the second picture, i love them and your family photos are very cute :D

@grandma_on_a_kiling_spree, thank you! <3 Here you go! (I didn't see this until now, sorry!)

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
Scholar
#565 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 8:56 PM
Tonight I bring you a picture of my newest sim family. Yes, I did it! Again! If creating new sims just for fun was be a crime I would be doing lifetime by now. Anyway here they are, my very small family. Say hello to Chee Ta Powers (the joke would be perfect if I hadn't forgot about the H at the end) and her young son Glee. They are so new, the did not even exist this morning. I'm sorry for the bad "camera" angle.

Of cause they are Cheetas whit ears, tails and yellow cat eyes.
I'm going to change the color of his lips as they don't look so black on a real cheetah.

Fun facts abut the little fellow here: I was in the middle of creating and had the sound on the computer quite low. Beside the computer was my phone and I was listening to Dave Jones from the EEV blog who was talking about some random topics. Suddenly I stopped and thought: "What's that sounds"? Small, cute noises, almost the sounds of a cat. So I looked up and saw this little toodler sitting in the middle of the "create a sim studio", making happy little sounds and I was like: "Oh my that's too cute"! Sometimes I just spend to mush attention to the menues and don't see what happends on the screen.
Mad Poster
#566 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 8:39 AM Last edited by Rosawyn : 16th Jan 2018 at 7:19 PM.
Ashley wanted to have a nice little Christmas gettogether with a few friends, but she managed to start the kitchen on fire the first time she attempted Santa Coolies...

So it ended up just being Haylee (Ashley's daughter with her ex-husband Waring), Samantha (Ashley's common law wife who's helped raise Haylee since she was born), and Ashley herself...who I'm sure feels somewhat chagrined about the whole kitchen fire incident since she's a cook for a living, after all!

They're a lovely little family if I do say so myself. :lovestruc
Mad Poster
#567 Old 31st Jan 2018 at 1:08 PM Last edited by Bigsimsfan12 : 31st Jan 2018 at 4:11 PM.
The Tricou-Capp's
Gvaudoin Tricou (Orion's distant relative) and her boyfriend Oxford Capp, Philip Capp (Juliette's son from a previous relationship), Cordelia Capp II, Juliette Capp and her Husband Orion Tricou, Friar and Laurence (twins)
Toddler twins Escalus & Paris

Oh lord where do I start with the Dreamer/Broke Clan...
First row: Dylan (messy hair), Darius (blue top), Mark Broke (unborn baby Broke), Desdemona (Capp) and husband Beau Broke, David (holding his son Tomm Kat), Sandra (Roth) and husband Dustin Broke, Melody (Tinker) and husband Dirk Dreamer, Bea Pleasant (daughter of Dustin Broke and Angela Pleasant) holding fourth generation; Wyatt Pleasant (father is Rick Contrary).
Second row: (on the left of sofa) Juno Broke (daughter of Desdemona and Beau), Drake (sniffing?) D.J (Darren Junior) (waving). (right of sofa): Dainton, Derek and Darryl (Triplet son's of Melody and Dirk), Daphne (the only daughter of Darren and Brandi)
Sofa: Tabby Kat (daughter of David Dreamer and Tara Kat), Brandi & Darren
Floor: Dean Dreamer (Triplet to Dylan and Darius)
If you're wondering their birth order: Dustin, Dirk, Beau, Mark, David, Dean/Dylan/Darius, Daphne, Drake, D.J.

Leod McGreggor with his twin son's (with Crystal Vu): Llion (tanned) and Hywell (Pale)

Chastity Gere and Gunnar Roque, and their three children; Xo (child), Xanxus (toddler) and Xia (baby)

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#568 Old 31st Jan 2018 at 10:33 PM
One of these days I'll actually take some nice posed family pics...maybe.

Anyway, here are some pics of almost the whole family (only Jane is missing...and the twins who aren't born quiet yet...and I guess also Riley's husband Dylan). Riley Harlow holding her cousin Maxwell Oglethorpe, and Maximillion Oglethorpe talking to the twins (Fox and Bryn) in Sharon Oglethorpe (Foss)'s belly:

I love that Riley and Maxwell have bonded so well. :lovestruc
Mad Poster
#569 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 3:58 PM
Wish I had the skills & mods to stage those beautiful portraits! But I love my pretties just the same...

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#570 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 4:34 PM Last edited by Rosebine : 17th Feb 2018 at 3:17 AM.
Oh wow..this plantsim hair is gorgeous.
I found it, if anyone else is interested!
http://redsims.tumblr.com/post/8810...s-been-replaced

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#571 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 10:58 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 8th Jun 2018 at 10:44 AM.
The Brooks family
(Jenna & Peter, Erica and Tony, Aidan and Lily)

Just the kids

And a cozy one from the park, when the kids were younger

A very early vacation picture (Jenna, Peter and Tony)
Test Subject
#572 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 9:48 AM
Martha Goth with her cousins and nephew:

Left to right: Luis Lothario (Don/Nina), Martha Goth (Mortimer/Dina), Donna Lothario (Don/Nina), Joseph Lothario (Don/Cassandra)
Front: Fernando Caliente (Townie/Nina)
Mad Poster
#573 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 3:41 AM Last edited by Rosebine : 24th Apr 2018 at 4:39 AM.
Raoul Haunter so far, had a good life. He got married late in life, to a sweet woman named Mona.
He never had children, and never expected to have any either.
Until...
Christian Zecutime came along.
-Zecutime? Wait, I know this name...I met this girl once... How old are you? Would you be related to Isabe...OH!--------------Raoul
-Hi there! I'm pleased to finally meet you!----------------------Christian

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#574 Old 7th May 2018 at 4:08 PM
Just a nice picture of the Delrosa-Roseland's before Florence becomes an elder:
Here she is with her husband Cyd, older son Ash (father is Checo Ramirez, but Cyd doesn't know) and Oakley, who will soon be a teen!

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Instructor
#575 Old 13th May 2018 at 10:03 AM
Zack Morris (One of my founding Sims) and his son Jude Morris. Jude is always grateful when his dad comes home from work.
Screenshots
Page 23 of 28