Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Smart Toddler Picture (walking, talking, using the potty in the blink of an eye)

by Dave Luv Posted 8th May 2007 at 10:46 PM - Updated 6th Sep 2008 at 6:00 PM by Dave Luv : This item works in all versions of the game - including Apartment Life :)

86 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 71 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 2:18 AM
This is wonderful!!! I do hate the toddler stage because of all the work involved. Maybe this wonderful painting will help me to like the little rug rats a bit more!! Thank you!!!!
Test Subject
#52 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 3:50 AM
Thankyou so much! I love this item and it helps me a lot with teaching my toddlers. I have trouble with potty training so this will help a lot. Thanks a heap!!! :D
Test Subject
#53 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 3:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dave Luv
Elis (who made the photos of the toddler for this object) told me that the hair is from one of the EP's

Elis just figured out they were among freebies at peggysims2.net

Hi, just wanted to ask do you know what page the hairstyle is on. Thanks again for the amazing painting.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#54 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 9:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kristen2497
Hi, just wanted to ask do you know what page the hairstyle is on. Thanks again for the amazing painting.

Hi, I absolutely don't know - I don't play the game much and I've never visited that site ;o)
Helptato
#55 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 5:35 AM
if only I had downloaded this when I was trying to teach four toddlers how to walk and talk and potty train at the same time-possible,but really hard!
Test Subject
#56 Old 6th Aug 2008 at 3:56 AM
OMG! This is amazing, I always thought it took forever to train your toddlers. I thank you a billion times for making this!
Test Subject
#57 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 10:59 PM
I love this mod and painting. I'm adding it back and hope it works with Apartment Life. I don't anticipate any problems. I can't live without this mod!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#58 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 8:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by deene
I love this mod and painting. I'm adding it back and hope it works with Apartment Life. I don't anticipate any problems. I can't live without this mod!

This item is not a global mod - so it should work in Apt Life and future game versions without a problem
Scholar
#59 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 2:09 PM
Works fine with AL as far as my experience goes and a great boon it is too
thanks
Test Subject
#60 Old 16th Oct 2008 at 6:08 PM
i like to teach them, but that potty training takes forever and this comes in handy. thank you again!
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 6:12 AM
Awesome! Thanks!!
Field Researcher
#62 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 11:59 PM Last edited by LyokoGirl5000 : 8th Apr 2009 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Spelling Error
Thanks! I always get a lot of toddlers and never have enough time to teach all of them.

All's fair in love, war, and video games! ~LyokoGirl5000
Banned
#63 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 8:01 AM
You are very smart to think of this, and very bright to have the skills to make it as well. Excellent job, I love it it will take alot of the stress away from raising toddlers.
Test Subject
#64 Old 30th May 2009 at 6:05 PM
It took me foreva to potty train my sims and teaching them to talk.
I like seeing my toddlers (sims2) learn to walk!

THANKS!!!!!!!!
Scholar
#65 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 10:05 PM
Thanks for this! Walking and talking is easy enough, but mastering the potty takes AGES!
Test Subject
#66 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 1:10 PM
can you put that toddler up for adoption?? great upload

dats a parrot made it myself tehe HI MUM

__(")>
_<( )>
...." "
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 8:38 PM
but does it give them the "learned to walk" etc memories?

You can call me jolly
Test Subject
#68 Old 13th Sep 2010 at 4:14 PM
I downloaded this,put in my game,then it doubled almost all of my sims,2 babies,2 toddlers,2 teenagers,even 2 servos,had to use cheat moveobjects on to delete everyone,then quit game and remove this file from download folder to get game back to normal.Wished it would of worked.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#69 Old 14th Sep 2010 at 7:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eyeluvolive
I downloaded this,put in my game,then it doubled almost all of my sims,2 babies,2 toddlers,2 teenagers,even 2 servos,had to use cheat moveobjects on to delete everyone,then quit game and remove this file from download folder to get game back to normal.Wished it would of worked.

Not caused by this object.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#70 Old 4th Oct 2010 at 3:45 AM
Thanks!!!!!
Test Subject
#71 Old 31st Jan 2011 at 4:52 PM
Finally! Thanks so much! Does this mod complete wants?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#72 Old 10th Feb 2011 at 11:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vampire_girl_77
Finally! Thanks so much! Does this mod complete wants?

Yes, it completes wants (but it doesn't add memories).
Dave
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#73 Old 28th Feb 2011 at 7:04 PM
My sims2 is in my older desktop; I wanted to add sims 2 to my lap top ( I miss sims 2. 3 just doesn't do it for me) so I spent some time looking for all of my "goodies". This is high up there with some other toddler furniture.
FINALLY found this! Thanks again for making it. Toddlers are a lot more fun. Wish I had a real one for my 3. But then that's what games are for!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#74 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 5:58 PM
awesome!!!!! this was always a hassle to train my 3 toddlers when both parents and teens had jobs!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 11th Nov 2011 at 4:38 PM
Wow, this is AWSOME. *w* Thank you, thank you!
Page 3 of 4