Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Smart Toddler Picture (walking, talking, using the potty in the blink of an eye)

by Dave Luv Posted 8th May 2007 at 10:46 PM - Updated 6th Sep 2008 at 6:00 PM by Dave Luv : This item works in all versions of the game - including Apartment Life :)

86 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 71 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#76 Old 10th Jan 2012 at 2:52 AM
Thanks, now my sims have to spend the whole day trying to teach their kids!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#77 Old 20th Mar 2012 at 3:54 PM
Dont know if your still around but thanks for sharing this.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#78 Old 30th Jul 2012 at 8:33 PM
awesome! i love to see it when they've learnt everything and are like little sims already, this will make all that hard effort done in the past last longer!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#79 Old 8th Dec 2012 at 4:24 PM
Thank you! Very helpful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#80 Old 14th Feb 2014 at 2:14 AM
Adorei, muito boa Ideia! Maravilhoso. Grata por Postar
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#81 Old 23rd May 2014 at 12:35 PM
thank you so much! Genious!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#82 Old 6th Feb 2015 at 12:43 AM
Don't know if you still create, but thanks for this!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#83 Old 8th Jun 2015 at 6:47 AM Last edited by Frechi : 11th Aug 2017 at 1:39 AM. Reason: Forgot to write "thanks"
Improvement
I like the fact that the toddlers stay standing instead of sitting back down.(So thanks!)
Test Subject
#84 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 7:43 PM
Very helpful! My only complaint is that the memories don't show up and the wants don't show up as fulfilled if you use this
Test Subject
#85 Old 6th Sep 2016 at 10:07 AM
FOLISH. That is ALL you can say about this. And to thoose who find that it takes Looong time to learn potty, there is a trick, (unless you want to restrain from cheating that is):

1. press ctrl, shift and c at the same time to put up the cheat window
2. write "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true", (without the apostrophes), and press enter
3. wear a thinking cap and feed your toddler smart milk.
4. rool the bladder bar under the needs of the toddler all the way until it becomes VERY RED.
5. potty train the toddler.

it works, ( though you may have to replace step 4 and 5 one time).

and if you dont like cheating then, when the toddler has learned potty train, put up the cheat window again and write "boolprop testingcheatsenabled false", (without the apostrophes"), and bingo you no longer has the abillyty to change their need bars, (which by the way is only a fraction of what that mode can do).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#86 Old 25th Feb 2017 at 11:52 PM
muito obrigado
Instructor
THANKS POST
#87 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 11:51 PM
omg this is so handy, i'll download it soon
Page 4 of 4