Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simone

by noema Posted 3rd Oct 2006 at 3:34 PM

77 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 76 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 4
Field Researcher
#26 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 7:13 PM
She is so beautiful and thank you for sharing her! I can see why she is featured and I love all the sims you make!

Shawnee
#27 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 8:02 PM
Really hot and sexy and i must say wow thanks alot for this :D

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 9:37 PM
Yes she's awesome!! (well all the sims that noema creates are simply awesome!) i love the screens you post with each sim....what a shame that the hair is pay...but she's super duper beautiful anyway!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 11:47 PM Last edited by tiggerypum : 7th Oct 2006 at 9:34 AM.
Oh, i'm not jealous
I think she is absolutely gorgeous and said that in my original post.

So absoluletly gorgeous sim Noema!
Top Secret Researcher
#30 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 1:19 AM
very pretty thanks so much for sharing her :D

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 2:34 AM
She's very pretty. Looks a little bit like Monica Belucci. Good work!
Scholar
#32 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 3:05 AM
Very pretty!! Thank you
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#33 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 3:54 AM
Sorry, it was not my choice to being featured. I don't want to make people to be angry. I just wanted to share my best sims with you. Sorry if I offend someone with my sims.

Thank you for your comments!

PS: I will put more sims up for download. :D

Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#34 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 5:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by WendysTS2
Altho this sim is very beautiful indeed she is, but i think this sim was given a featured item too easily.

She's a featured creator. Noema's featured as a creator, it just happens to be on this upload because it has to be on *something*.

She works hard to create very beautiful sims and does a wonderful job.

I know you weren't trying to do this, but it isn't very nice to make her feel bad about being featured. Being featured is not something that should make a creator feel bad. It's not nice for people to post that something doesn't deserve to be featured. It's not up to them, it's up to the staff here to decide what is and is not deserving of being featured.
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#35 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 5:43 AM
Congratulations on being featured Noema! Simone and all the other sims that you create are absoutely gorgeous and you most definately deserve being featured. It's sims like yours that show how much a creator can really do with Bodyshop. I love your work and hope that you will continue to share your sims with us.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#36 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 5:47 AM Last edited by tiggerypum : 7th Oct 2006 at 9:35 AM.
Noema, you make beautiful sims, and please keep it up. Thank you!

You deserve, after making such lovely sims, to be a featured creator!

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Field Researcher
#37 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 6:45 AM Last edited by tiggerypum : 7th Oct 2006 at 9:29 AM.
Noema, I think your sims looks really great. Your sims exudes this warm gentle and aura. It looks so realistic and it really looks great in game. Congrats on being featured.
Test Subject
#38 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 7:46 AM
gorgeous
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#39 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 8:20 AM
Noema, you don't need to apologize for being featured. You are a wonderful creator, and deserve being featured. Why is it that people who are upset about someone else being featured always have no/few uploads? Jealousy, pure and simple. You have amazing talent, and anyone who can't see that needs a good smack in the head.

Anyone care to line up for a good smack in the head? I'm handing them out, free of charge!

I can't wait to see what beautiful sort of sim you come up with next. (*coughprettyboyspleaseomgcough*!)

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#40 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 8:57 AM Last edited by mr.Icy : 12th Oct 2006 at 1:25 PM.
she really makes very beautiful sims

she really makes very beautiful sims, but she doees't change the structure of the face. she change only their skin color and their eye color.
I make sims too not on this site, but I do. And I know that there are a lot like you and me but not everyone become featured.I don't mean you don't deserve it but there are a lot like you.
Forum Resident
#41 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 11:14 AM
She looks so dreamy...
Quote: Originally posted by eedgan
She looks so dreamy - like she looking into the eyes of her lover... I think she is stunning. Congratulations on being featured!

I couldn't have put it better myself, althou' I would just add 'Sultry' to the mix - {Downloads} - many thanks for sharing!...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Instructor
#42 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 12:04 PM
Very beautiful sim! Thanx

Here are all of my works
Don't upload my Sims on the exchange!
I don't take requests.
Miss Bona Fiscalia
#43 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 1:16 PM
Thanks noema She's beautiful!

"Morning, Starbuck, what do you hear?"
"Nothin' but the rain."

Test Subject
#44 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 3:02 PM
Great Job, and only two megabytes used? You're a saint.
Test Subject
#45 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 4:35 PM
Noema... you've outdone yourself... I think I'm in love with Simone! Stunning.
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 4:44 PM
She's beautiful, Noema Ignore people who say otherwise - all your sims are beautiful! Thanks very much for sharing them with us :D
Test Subject
#47 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 8:27 PM
She is stunning. She looks so real. I can't believe I am whack stupid from a female sim.
Great Job. Do you have male sims?

Akira shock!
Test Subject
#48 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 3:59 AM Last edited by discordkitty : 11th Oct 2006 at 4:13 AM. Reason: we have said enough.
I agree this is an awsome creation, I downloaded her because i agree she is beautiful. Off to find hair to do her justice!!
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 4:11 AM
Default very beautiful ! reminds me of taylor on soap beautiful
cant remember what soap it called but it is all about fashion and it been on long time. ridge and taylor that bunch. the simone look like her . gorgous work must try that sim tonight , thanks Noema
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 4:20 AM
Default ah just subsitute another peggy hair mesh that is free
she got lot of lovies hair and there are lot of lovies hiar at xms sims oh my gosh that really impressed me i gotta say, must be selective here with downloading meshes for my simmies gals hehe.
Page 2 of 4