Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Windfall Motel

by Sarasvati Posted 2nd Jul 2009 at 8:02 PM

53 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 47 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Instructor
#26 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 2:19 AM
I don't even know where I'll put this, but what the heck, I'm downloading it! Thank you!

Momodoll - "as a side note, this reminds me so bad of an episode of Supernatural. Run-down motels are awesome" - absolutely my first thought when I saw this place! Sam and Dean would feel right at home here!
Test Subject
#27 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 9:44 AM
Best. Description. Ever. xD It's really nice; I love it.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 7:42 PM
It has this real creepy vibe, pretty dingy, I love it. It would be perfect for a sims motel horror flick!
Scholar
#29 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 12:54 PM
Amazing job!

"When the moon is in the seventh house
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars"
Scholar
#30 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 2:22 PM
Its one of my most used locations. Great work.

"When the moon is in the seventh house
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars"
Test Subject
#31 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 9:00 PM
AWESOME! I love all things, trashy, busted, ruined, and industrial. I never thought of having actual vagabond sims, but now I might have to give it a try. Thanks a bunch!

HEY ITS OKAY BUT ITS TAKING THE EDGE OFF
MY GAME, I PAID THE BILL ALREADY. ITS THE
WAY IM WIRED I GUESS, WATCH YOUR ASS
OKAY? XXX MOLLY
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 5:43 PM
Great I love it@
Field Researcher
#33 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 4:58 PM
This is so awesome i love it! really reminds me of supernatural with the settings of resident evil 4 and a bit of the hotel of gta sanandreas. (the outside of the motel shape looks sorta like that).

Its so epic =D ive always had such posh sims ive never thought of hobo sims mite make some. You know it also reminds me of a place sims could runaway 2/hide.

^^ u cud even use it in a sim movie(horror movie maybe)

And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming
Test Subject
#34 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 12:14 AM
very nice indeed
Test Subject
#35 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 3:25 AM
It's wonderful! I started a Windfall "family" and it's great I've got my two ex biker gang members, my down on her luck single mother and my neurotic, starving wannabe writer. Yeah!
Field Researcher
#36 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 1:52 PM
Greatest. Description. Ever.

Great lot, too.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 7:05 PM
I think it would make a homeless challnege a little easier. I like it it looks good ...kinda.I love it
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 7:21 PM
Sweet! This lot is awesome! I can almost smell the stench of it (lol), perfect for my homeless/alcoholic/runaway Sims. Thanks for sharing! :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#39 Old 13th Jan 2010 at 8:24 AM
Thank you ! amazing work
Test Subject
#40 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 8:30 PM
Fantastic! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#41 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 1:49 AM
Lol, this is great. Just a little tweaking and it'll save me all the time of creating a "cheap motel" from scratch. xD
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 5:16 AM
Thanks heaps. I'll use the working girls bed in two/three of the rooms to earn money for my homeless girls.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 29th Apr 2010 at 12:07 AM
This is sooo nice and I love the grungey-ness but is it possible you could make a residential version of this lot?
Test Subject
#44 Old 31st May 2010 at 5:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by amelia12345
This is sooo nice and I love the grungey-ness but is it possible you could make a residential version of this lot?

You can change the lot type of any building in the edit town mode. Just click on the building in edit town mode and click the icon that says change lot type.
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 9:37 PM
im hoping this works with ambitions!!
Test Subject
#46 Old 2nd Oct 2010 at 12:55 AM
This motel is awesome! The sims in my post-apocalypse town love it. :]

Thank you! ♥
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#47 Old 11th Jan 2011 at 2:21 PM
Thank you! I intend to change these into apartments for my slum neighborhood.
Field Researcher
#48 Old 28th Jan 2011 at 9:47 PM
Just wondering, how do I install a lot as a .package file? I knew I've done it before, but I kinda forgot.
Instructor
#49 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 7:51 PM Last edited by lorenrose1013 : 10th Apr 2011 at 8:16 PM.
This is EPIC! Sadly I downloaded it, placed it, spent half an hour tweaking it to perfection, and just when I went to go back to edit town mode, my game crashed! Grr...i must try again and figure out the error of my ways......
Nice Lot though!

Turns out it is this lot
I ran some scientific tests and just editing this lot and then going back to Edit Town mode crashes the game, sadly......it doesn't happen to any of my other lots either, so it's definitely this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 30th Jul 2011 at 4:43 PM
thxx, i try to download other hotel or motel but the size is too big, this is the best
Page 2 of 3