Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Harry Potter_team

by @Stefan Posted 29th Mar 2006 at 12:21 PM

138 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 136 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 6
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#51 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 7:21 PM
Aetherilius, I think you deserve medal for rudeness, if you think that way, just don't download it...is it that hard...because this way you make me feel like a s*it of a creator....but anyway, I am not too happy with these, and I am not sure why are they featured ( I am like sooo happy), but I think my Xtina is way better so is my Mischa Barton I uploaded her tonight, hope she will get approved...
And please, next time, if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything...
Field Researcher
#52 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 8:10 PM
SO like u..lol!! Ppl are free to say what they think! This is Aetherilius opinion,I don`t know if the intention was to be rude,just expressing some sugegstions.When u put urself out there remember that NOT EVERYBODY will like ur work,so with good word will come the not so good ones.
There`s really nothing we can do about it.
And saying "And please, next time, if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything..."is like a lack of courage.U put ur work out there,be ready for everything.
Criticism should make us stronger,we shouldn`t run away from every negative opinion!

And I agree with u,u have better sims than these that,in my opinion should have be featured,but hey,it was a nice surprise! Enjoy it!! U deserve it!!!

DON`T TAKE CREDIT FOR MY WORK!
You may use my work but please give proper credit.
Field Researcher
#53 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 1:39 AM
WOW!
so you finally had one of your sims be feautured, and very well deserved. This is for me your best work!
kinda cute? i dont know why, but i HATE emma, but i really cant tell why XD
thanx, they are AWESOME!!!

iM sO UgLy tHaTs oK CaUsE SO ArE YoU.

---if you dont have anything good to say or a positive comment, stick your fist on your mouth and remain silent---

Simserely,
Annie :P
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#54 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 6:37 AM
Sorry, I didn't understand you right...maybe next time try to be more clear about your comments
Test Subject
#55 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 9:21 AM
:jaw:
I don't usually post on here but I have to say: These are absolutely fantastic!
Well done!
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 1:03 PM
Thanks for these not exactly like them but a good job, i still like them though, i can't download the skins for the site linked to and the other one is under construction, so hope they willl work ok without the proper skin!?
Test Subject
#57 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 1:17 PM
They're fantasitc. Great job. I think Ron was done the best. I think you could improve the ti of Harry's nose slightly, but apart from that, it's superb.

In the middle of my life, I came across a stray woods where the straight road had been lost _ Chakotay(Robert Beltran)

Meaning _ What's the point in life, if you can see what's ahead of you?
#58 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 3:39 PM
thank you so much for this great work of yours. I just think that Harry´s hair is a bit strange... :salute:
Test Subject
#59 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 4:41 PM
awesome. very nice work ! :o)
#60 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 9:24 PM
They look like the real harry potter team! I guess we have to call this one Harry Potter Team:Sims Style.
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 10:11 PM Last edited by ila20 : 2nd Apr 2006 at 4:29 PM.
Sah- weet! I am very glad that you made them! and thanks a bunch for sharing, also. I'm gonna see what they look like as teens Thanks again!
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 6:24 PM
your harry reminds me to robbin williams :S

Puede ser que la vida me guíe hasta el sol, puede ser, que el mal, domine tus horas, o que toda tu risa, le gane ese pulso al dolor... puede ser, que el malo sea hoy.
Field Researcher
#63 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 11:36 PM
hey, from where is ron´s hair? thanx

iM sO UgLy tHaTs oK CaUsE SO ArE YoU.

---if you dont have anything good to say or a positive comment, stick your fist on your mouth and remain silent---

Simserely,
Annie :P
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 12:35 AM
WOW! you like, totally rock!
Ron even looks realisticly ugly as usual!!

Mrs Brad Pitt/Tom Cruise/Sawyer from LOST
Perfect In Every Single Way
Test Subject
#65 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 3:10 AM
i like your harry love the nose sweet so much a like
Field Researcher
#66 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 6:19 AM
Nice job, as usual....thanks.

If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain.- Maya Angelou

Avalon
Test Subject
#67 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 6:58 AM
wow cool
Test Subject
#68 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 1:23 PM
cant see the characters in the game!? Can anybody help me? Have installed the files but now they´re not in the game?! :sorry:
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 4:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shiva77
cant see the characters in the game!? Can anybody help me? Have installed the files but now they´re not in the game?! :sorry:

You mean that in the CAS you don't have the custom content?

Go to these links; they might help

http://modthesims2.com/article.php?t=52706

http://modthesims2.com/article.php?t=134925

:)*- Pringle Chips
Field Researcher
#70 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 8:08 PM
they look very good, thanks

Adicta a los Sims xD (parece que no soy la unica!!:P)
Test Subject
#71 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 12:50 PM
Do theses recuire open for business?
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#72 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 2:39 PM
The reason these were featured over your others is for the fact that the other celebs you do are done widely by many people- these characters are not done by alot of people and the ones that have been done are not at all like the celebs themselves.
You have captured a nice blend of book/movie looks in these three and i felt they were worthy of a feature.

For anyone getting expansion pack required messages- Install with clean installer. it works.

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Test Subject
#73 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 3:28 PM
Are they adults or teens?
Field Researcher
#74 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 4:43 PM
theyre adults simmylover
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 8:56 PM
Very good! They are all fantastic!

яαcћεℓℓε<3
Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Page 3 of 6